• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominated

Dominated

He glanced down at the watch on his wrist. 8:52pm. He'd made the phone call earlier on, she was late. It worried him when she was late, although he never knew why; she was never consistent with these sorts of things. It was raining heavily, enough to rattle against the glass in the windows.

The door bell rang. "At last!" he thought to himself as he headed for the front door. She pushed her way. Her hair was bright red and shone in the light. She was wearing a long black overcoat that went down to her ankles.

"Sorry I'm late," she whispered almost inaudibly. This is what he had been waiting for. She unbuttoned her overcoat and let it drop to the floor. What she was wearing was of no surprise to him, it was exactly as he'd requested it. On her feet she wore long, knee-length leather boots – with a 5 inch heel – underneath her boots she wore thin black stockings and a suspender belt. Above her suspender belt she wore a black leather thong and a small, black corset that finished just underneath her breasts, exposing her dark nipples to the sky. From her suspender belt hung a black riding crop and she carried a large handbag full of "props";

"Pick that up bitch," she hissed at him with a fire in her eyes. She was here to enjoy herself and didn't care. He looked her up and down and stooped over to pick up her coat, already he was showing a large bulge underneath his jeans.

"Yes, Mistress. Whatever you say."

"You're a keen slave, aren't you boy? I have only just arrived and you're excited. Well, we'll have to see what we can do about that." SMACK. The noise echoed as she hit him across the face with the back of her hand, causing an instant reddening of the skin.

"I am yours to command, Mistress. Tell me what is your bidding?"

"Well, slave, there is a lot I want to do tonight. It depends on whether you're a good slave on what privileges I will allow you. If you are obedient, I will let you do what you want. If you are disobedient, then you will get worse than a slap across your face. Do you understand, slave?" He nodded his head submissively, a smile slowly spreading across his face.

"Take off your clothes. My slaves do not dress." He pulled off his shirt and undid his jeans. Stepping out of them slowly – so his Mistress could see – he folded up his clothes and put them away tidy. He removed his socks, leaving just a pair of boxer shorts to cover his dignity.

"All of it slave! I won't tell you again!" He quickly pulled off his boxers, causing his erection to spring upwards and bounce off his belly. She smiled and firmly grasped his cock with her hand, the leather glove smooth and soft,

"Much better, slave. Thank you." She squeezed his hard-on and gently kissed the tip, taking care to slowly lick the pre-cum that glistened at his hole. She moved into the living room, still holding her slave's cock, forcing him to follow like a lost puppy. She sat down on the couch and looked at her possession,

"I want you to lick my cunt slave. Do it well and you'll be rewarded." He knelt down between her shapely legs and gently moved her thong to one side. He buried his lips between hers and began to lick with the tip of his tongue. He could feel the excitement building up inside him, there was so much he could do – then he realised he would be punished if he tried anything without his mistress's permission. He thrust his tongue between her labia, passing back and forth from the top of her opening to the bottom of it. He could taste her, so he wasn't the only one who was excited!

With the tip of his tongue, he found her clitoris and slowly made circles with it. The circles got bigger as he decided he wanted to taste her pussy juice as well. He slowly reached up to her waist and removed the thong, making sure he re-attached her suspenders afterwards. This was a bold move, he wasn't sure if he'd get away with it. He did, his mistress did not seem to mind. Peeling away the thong exposed a clean, bald cunt that reacted to the slight drop in temperature. He could smell her, breathing in her intoxicating scent he plunged his tongue back between her legs. She looked down at him, emotionless, although obviously revelling in her power;

"Harder. Faster. Use your entire tongue, slave, or you will not be rewarded!" She had unfastened the crop from her belt and at this point thrashed his back with it, leaving a long red line between his shoulder blades. He groaned in ecstasy and drove his tongue and his lips forward. He wanted to move higher and suck her voluptuous bosom. He began to play with his erection as he was between her legs and at first she didn't spot him. She only noticed because the tonguing she was getting had slowed. . .

SMACK. The riding crop went full force across his face.

"How fucking, dare you touch yourself? Have I given you permission to touch yourself, boy?" "No Mistress, you did n. . ." SMACK. The riding crop came back the other way."I will tell you what you can and can't do, slave. Lie on your back with your arms by your side now." He lay down, his hard-on sticking up towards north.

"Your punishment for being insolent is this;" she stood over his chest, her cunt directly over him,"Luckily for me I've needed a piss since I got here!" As she scowled this at him, she began to empty her bladder over his chest and stomach. The liquid felt warm against his bare skin. She moved so that she was covering his face and pissed in his mouth,

"That'll teach you slave. Now drink my piss and continue licking my cunt. She moved so that she was covering his face and pissed in his mouth.

Because she was still stood over him, he had to almost sit up to start on her again, but he did so willingly. As he continued, she squatted – making it slightly easier for him – and grasped his throbbing penis in her hand. She began to violently rub and squeeze the hard-on, causing more pre-cum to drip from the head and underneath his foreskin.

"Now, slave, it is time for me to play with you. Get on your hands and knees." Subordinately, he changed position so he was kneeling on his hands and knees facing away from his mistress. She moved over to her handbag and pulled from it a large dildo. She started to rub her clitoris as she moved back to her pet.

"Because of your insubordination before, you will be punished again." She kicked his legs so they parted slightly, revealing to her his small anus. Firstly, she inserted a finger into his anus and began to massage it. It began to loosen up. When she considered him loose enough, and the gasps of excited breath from him also helped, she pulled out her finger and firmly pushed the dildo into him. He screamed with pain, but his pain subsided to pleasure as his anus was forced open and massaged with the dildo. She continued rubbing her clitoris with one hand as she moved the toy with the other, feeling the excitement from her and her slave filling the room. She forgot her control momentarily and let out a gasp as she got herself off to the sight of this man belittled in front of her. She was enjoying herself immensely and knew that her slave was too.

After what seemed like an eternity, she slowly pulled the dildo out to the tip, and rammed it back in again full hilt. She did this a couple of times to ensure he had got the message, she was in control, she will tell him what he can do. She removed the dildo completely and watched as her subject whimpered in an intense mixture of pleasure and pain.

"On your feet bitch! You have redeemed yourself!" He stood and turned, still sore from the anal attack, but his erection was harder than ever. She knelt down onto her knees and took his giant cock into her mouth, bobbing up and down on it forcefully yet smoothly, taking her tongue around the shaft and back up to the head where it tickled and probed across his hole. Between breaths she stopped and looked at him,

"Cum in my mouth. Your Mistress wants to taste you." She carried on sucking him, the excitement of the night so far was enough when combined with her blow job. He could feel the cum swelling from below his testes and suddenly shot it down her throat like a cannon being fired. She swallowed it all and licked her lips.

"Very good, slave. Now you need to get ready. You have made my evening enjoyable so now it your turn to take control."

He listened to her words and watched his penis deflate now it had been spent and then looked her straight in the eyes,

"Suck my cock again then bitch. It is your fault it's not hard anymore, so make it hard!" He grabbed her hair and pushed her onto the cock. He forced her to take all of it in her mouth until she gagged. Then, he pulled her hair sharp and moved her up and down his shaft once more. This worked and he quickly became hard again.

He pulled out of her mouth and stood behind her, at the same time forcing her to her knees, pulling her legs apart as she had done to him twenty minutes earlier, he shoved the dildo into her pussy and his cock deep into her ass. He was amazed at the tightness around his hard-on, and that only made him want to pummel it even harder.

Using one hand on the small of her back to steady him he used the other to push the sex toy in and out. His "mistress" began to scream with orgasm. He could see her juices leaking out around the dildo, he let go of it and concentrated on her ass. Her orgasm was so strong at this point her cunt muscles forced the dildo out of her. It dropped to the floor with a thud.

Taking the riding crop off her, he whipped her ass as he was fucking it, causing the same red marks she had given to him earlier. Again she screamed with delight. He pulled out of her ass and flipped her over, so now her bald cunt was facing him. It was red as it was filled rapidly with blood for stimulation. Opening her bag, he found some rope and lashed her hands and feet to two separate chairs – she had no chance of escape – and pushed his cock straight between her legs into her pussy.

"I'm going to cum inside you, whore, and fuck your brains out!" He rocked his waist back and forth as hard and as fast as he could manage. Because he'd already cum once, he knew it would be a while before he came again. He could feel her body ripple with excitement. Each orgasm started between her legs and evaporated around her body, causing her to lose control with every gasp of joy. He continued to fuck her with force, he slapped her face, he grabbed her nipples, and he put them in his mouth and sucked them, making them even more erect. He pulled on her hair, he bit her breast. He could feel the walls of her cunt tightening around him and he knew it wouldn't be much longer now. As he became ready to cum again, both bodies began to spasm with orgasm. He rammed his penis as far into her as he possibly could and let go.

He pumped what seemed like gallons of his cum into her and pulled away. Keeping her tied up he began again to lick between her legs. He could taste a mixture of him and her, the salty, acidy taste hitting the roof of his mouth straight away. She was still coming, so he grasped her clitoris with his teeth and rolled it around his tongue, causing her to scream with pleasure once more. He untied her and threw her thong and overcoat at her;

"Get dressed." She obliged, flushed red in the cheeks with excitement and orgasm. When she was dressed, he simply said,

"Thank you. We must do this again sometime."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dominated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 351 milliseconds