• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Late Night Surprise

Late Night Surprise

It was late in the night when I heard the noise. My name is Todd and these sounds woke me up. Looking over at the clock told me it was 1:15 AM. I got up and put my bathrobe on. I walked out into the hall and I heard it again. A sound as if someone was moaning. My son, Tommy, and his girlfriend, Andrea, had been out earlier that night. My wife and I had an agreement with Tommy. His girlfriend could stay over but only if Andrea slept in the spare bedroom. It sounded like some passionate lovemaking was taking place. My wife would be furious if she found out. I walked to the spare bedroom door and listened in.

I was about to knock on the door, when I listened more closely. I only heard a woman's voice. The door wasn't closed fully. I pushed it open slightly and looked in. There was Andrea naked on the bed. She was using her fingers and rubbing her clit, then she was inserting them into her pussy. Andrea was just eighteen and a looker. She had dark hair falling to her shoulders and wore glasses. She had the studious look, I always said. From what I could see, she also had big tits with enormous nipples. My cock was beginning to stir.

I stood there hypnotized. I should have just turned around and headed back to bed, but I didn't. I opened the door and slipped inside. Andrea nearly jumped off the bed. I held a finger to my mouth. telling her to be quiet. I closed the door and then locked it. Andrea watched me the whole time, not saying a word. I then let my bathrobe slip to the floor. Andrea let out a gasp. I am no model to be sure. I am slightly overweight and my hair is thinning out. However I do have a large cock. That cock was now dangling between my legs and Andrea was looking at it intently.

I walked over to the bed and climbed on. I told Andrea to lie back down and then I got on top of her, directly over her mouth. My cock was just inches from her lips. I took hold of my shaft and guided it towards Andrea. To her credit she opened wide for me. I stuffed my thick member into her throat. I could smell the beer from Andrea, it was obvious she and my son had been drinking that night. Tommy must have headed to bed and passed out. Andrea however, had been horny and was rubbing herself when I walked in.

I started to pump my cock in and out of her mouth. Andrea was only able to take a few inches of me. It didn't matter. Her mouth felt so good surrounding my thick salami. I was so lost by then, I didn't care who might have walked in and seen us there. Andrea kept her eyes glued to mine. She was a hot little mink, to be sure. I fed Andrea for a few minutes until my cock got hard. I then pulled out and moved back between her thighs. I don't think Andrea had expected me to do that. She was so drunk that I doubt she would have put up much of a struggle anyway.

I took my stiff pole in my hand and I guided it to her pussylips. I rubbed my mushroom head up and down her sopping wet hole. Andrea let out a few moans and then she told me to stick it into her. In one swift motion, I pushed all the way in. I thought Andrea was going to launch herself off the bed. I had to place my hand over her mouth. I thought she was about to shout. I surely didn't wish to be caught with my cock buried in my son's girlfriend.

Lifting her legs up, I began to stroke Andrea with my thick erection. We seemed to be a perfect fit. I was able to enter her pussy all the way to the hilt. Andrea then worked her pussy muscles all over me. She was milking my cock. It didn't take too much to see how much she needed cock that night. I feed her with every inch I possessed. Andrea had her head back, as if she was in some trance. We got into a rhythm, and I fucked Andrea for all I was worth. My wife and I hadn't been having sex much these days. Andrea was the perfect solution to my problem.

Andrea took all nine inches of me. She seemed to be greedy for it. She pleaded with me to fuck her as hard as I could. I kept slamming my pecker into her. I think we had both lost any idea of how long we had been fucking there in the spare bedroom. I was feeling a pinch in my sacs. I knew I was getting close to cumming. I was going to pull out and shoot my load on Andrea's belly. I told her I was close and going to pull out. Andrea then threw her legs around my waist like a pair of scissors. I couldn't pull free in time and so I sent a huge load of my seed into Andrea's belly. She bucked and went into a wild fit. This made me shoot even more cum into her pussy. It felt as if I had dumped a gallon of my loving into Andrea. She milked every hot drop from my thick cock and then we finally collapsed into each others arms.

How long it took to recover I couldn't say. I just pulled my cock out of her and gave her a kiss. I then gathered up my robe and stole back into my wife's bed. I was relieved when my wife had not stirred when I got in between the sheets. The next morning I quickly got a shower and cleaned all the love juices from my body. My wife did discover the covers in the spare bedroom had cum stains on them. She was about to go and yell at our son Tommy. I quickly put the situation to rest. I told her I would have a word with Tommy about our agreement that he not sleep with his girlfriend while under our roof. I had just dodged a bullet there!

It took some time before I was able to hook up with Andrea again. She called one Saturday when both my son and wife were out for the afternoon. I went and picked up Andrea this time. I got us a cheap motel room to have sex in. Andrea told me she could think of nothing else lately but our late night sex rendezvous. She said she liked Tommy, but he wasn't much of a lover. She could only think of my cock stretching her pussy out, all this time. I told Andrea not to break up with my son. Otherwise, we would have a difficult time seeing one another. Andrea agreed, and then we got to business.

That afternoon I made Andrea my lover. She rode my cock and I also took her virgin asshole. Andrea was an eager student. She also agreed my cock fit her like a glove. She loved how big it was and how I made her cum uncontrollably. I knew I was stupid not to use protection, thankfully Andrea said she was on the pill. I really dreaded the thought of using a rubber. I just loved the feel of Andrea's pussy wrapped around my rigid cock. It is hard to find times when we can be in bed with each other. I have no plans to give up my young lover and Andrea says she would go crazy without my cock deep in her pussy. I hope it all works out in the long run and I will keep you all informed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Late Night Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 677 milliseconds