• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Morning After

The Morning After

When I woke up I could feel a warm arm draped over me, a warm body nestled up behind me, and warm breath on my neck. For a moment it felt wonderful...I hadn't awakened in a man's arms in a long time...too long.

In an instant however that wonderful feeling was replaced by nausea as the events of the previous night replayed in my mind. I gently rolled out of bed, went into the bathroom, shut and locked the door, knelt in front of the toilet and began to cry and puke my guts out.

When I'd wretched all I could wretch I sat on the bathroom floor, my back against the wall wondering...trying to figure out...trying to remember exactly what happened.

How had I ended up fucking my 18 year old son Thomas for most of the night?

I was searching for answers. The events rolled through my mind.

I'd gotten home a little bit later than normal and to my utter astonishment Thomas had made dinner for us...something he never did.

"Well...what's the occasion?" I asked.

"It's 'You take such good care of me every day that today it's my turn to take care of you' day. I know you've been working your butt off these past few years to keep this house and keep the life you wanted for me from slipping away. I wanted to do something to show you how much I appreciate it. I even tried to make your favorite food." Thomas said.

"Oh...so this is supposed to be lasagna? I'm just kidding sweetheart, it looks and smells delicious." I said.

The meal was very good for a kid who could barely microwave leftovers the right way. I could tell that he'd put a lot of effort into it...which really made me feel good.

After dinner we moved to the living room.

"Here, go ahead and lay down on the couch." Thomas said.

Who was I to argue? I was dog tired and my feet were killing me so I kicked off my shoes and lay down on the couch. I was surprised when Thomas lifted my feet and sat at the far end of the couch with my feet in his lap.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You don't even have to say it...I can tell that your feet hurt...they always hurt. I figured a nice relaxing foot massage would do you some good." Thomas said.

He began massaging my feet. I don't know if it was his first foot massage or not, but damn was he good. All of the pain, the tightness, and the tingling were gone in just a few minutes. He even massaged up my calves, which also hurt a lot of the time.

It felt a little weird having my own son give me something as personal as a foot massage, but it felt so damn good that I let those thoughts slip away. He massaged my feet for almost an hour.

"Feeling better? More relaxed?" Thomas asked.

"Absolutely. Thank you...I feel a lot better now." I said.

"We're not done just yet. Come with me." Thomas said.

He took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom. I started to get a little worried about his intentions at that point.

"Okay. Take your clothes off..." Thomas said.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Take your clothes off, put on your bathrobe, and meet me in your bathroom in a few minutes." Thomas said.

He went into the bathroom and shut the door. I thought about just walking back out to the living room, but instead I got undressed and pulled on my bathrobe. I knocked at the door to the bathroom and stepped inside.

The lights were off, but there were two dozen candles all around the room giving it a warm glow and Thomas was just turning off the faucet in the bathtub.

"A nice warm bubble bath for the lady...enjoy." Thomas said.

He knew that I loved bubble baths. As he walked past me to the bathroom door I grabbed him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much for this...it really means a lot." I said.

"Hey...you've been taking great care of me for 18 years. This one night doesn't make up for all of that." Thomas said.

"It does to me. It shows me how much you love me. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Now you'd better get in there before the water gets cold." Thomas said.

He left the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I slipped out of my robe and into the warm water. God that bath felt great. I was so relaxed that I fell asleep. I woke up gasping for breath and splashing around trying to get my head above the water.

I guess I yelled for help because Thomas opened the door, grabbed me, pulled me to my feet, and stabilized me as I coughed the rest of the water out of my system.

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked.

"I think so. I guess that bath was a little too relaxing...I fell asleep." I said.

"Next time I'll have a life guard on duty." Thomas said.

"You were on duty." I said.

He was still holding me so my breasts were up against his chest. When he let go of me and backed away from the tub he saw me naked for the first time. He gazed at me for a few moments.

"Well...I should let you dry off and everything. I'll be waiting outside." Thomas said.

"Okay." I said.

Thomas walked out of the bathroom; the door closed but didn't latch behind him. I stepped out of the tub and began drying off. I let the tub drain and finally pulled on my robe. When I walked into the bedroom Thomas was sitting on the edge of the bed. I walked over and sat down next to him.

"That was some night you treated me to...thank you." I said.

"It's not over yet. There's one more thing." Thomas said.

"Oh? What's that?" I asked.

He leaned in and kissed me. At first I was too surprised to move...then his hands held my head in place as he continued to kiss me...then I found that I wasn't fighting him...I was kissing him back.

I shivered as I felt his hand slip inside my robe to caress my left breast...but I did not push his hand away.

He untied the front of my robe...but I did not push his hand away.

He opened my robe revealing both of my breasts and the rest of my body to him...but I did not push his hand away.

He moved his hand down over my stomach, between my legs, and began gently rubbing my pussy...but still I did not push his hand away.

He kept his lips locked on mine as his hands roamed all over my body. It was as if he was afraid that if he broke our kiss I'd say no and make him stop. Perhaps he was right.

Any chance I had of resisting was blown to pieces when his fingers, which had done such an amazing job on my feet, brought me to orgasm. After that orgasm I was putty in his hands...he could have done anything he wanted to me and I wouldn't have tried to stop him.

After my orgasm I became an active participant for the first time. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head then dropped to my knees by the bed and opened his pants. He raised up enough for me to pull his pants and his boxers down at the same time.

The last time I had seen Thomas' penis he was a little boy and had a little boy's penis. As I knelt in front of him looking at his erection I knew that Thomas was no longer my little boy...he was a man...and he had the penis of a man...I'd say at least 8 inches and super thick. I was impressed and a little scared at the same time.

I took his cock in my hand and began to gently stroke it. I cupped his balls with my other hand feeling their weight.

I leaned in and licked the tip of his cock and swirled my tongue over the head. I took him in my mouth, but I couldn't get much because I have a bad gag reflex and his cock was almost too big to get into my mouth.

I felt one of his hands on the back of my head as I sucked and stroked him. After about 5 minutes I could tell he was about to cum and he was polite enough to tell me. I didn't pull away...I brought him over the edge in my mouth and swallowed every drop.

I pulled back and sat on the floor looking up at him on the edge of the bed. Thomas kicked his pants the rest of the way off then offered me his hand. He helped me up and pushed me gently down onto the bed.

He dove between my legs...god it had been a long time since someone had gone down on me. The things he did with his tongue were incredible. I had 3 orgasms all within a few minutes of each other. I would gladly have let him stay there all night, but his cock had recovered and he was ready to go.

He moved up over me and looked down into my face.

"If you want me to stop just say so." Thomas said.

I wanted him to stop...but then again I also wanted him to keep going. He took my silence to mean that I didn't want him to stop so he eased forward and his long thick cock slipped into my pussy.

It was a tight fit...I hadn't been with anyone in more than two years and my toys weren't nearly that thick. Even though it was tight it felt incredible.

I don't know if it was inexperience or if it was simply because he'd been looking forward to it for so long, but he fucked me hard and fast the first time. He had climaxed before I really got going.

I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised...he was only 18 after all.

Again I took a leading roll. I pushed him over so that we rolled over on the bed. Once I was on top of him I sat up and started riding him. One of the benefits of being 18 is that your cock can recover almost instantaneously so he was still hard as I rode him.

I rode him to my own orgasm.

"Get on your hands and knees I want to do you from behind." Thomas said.

I climbed off of him and got in position. He moved up behind me and pushed his cock into me. It felt even bigger from that angle.

He grabbed me by the hips and rocked me back and forth to meet the thrusting of his cock. I resorted to bighting a pillow to keep from screaming out with absolute ecstasy.

I moaned into the pillow as I had another orgasm. A few moments later he thrust deep into me and held me back against him as he pumped his cum into me again.

I was expecting him to pull out so I pulled forward, but he held my hips and pulled me back as he started fucking me again. My whole body felt like it was on fire...an intense tingling ran from head to toe.

He took his time...either he was tired or he was learning to make things last...either way the next 20 minutes were a heavenly combination of sensations. The feeling of his hard cock in my pussy and the strong but tender touch of his hands as they explored my body.

All god things must come to an end and he started to increase the speed and intensity of his thrusting as he built towards his own climax. I was approaching one of my own.

We both moaned together as we reached orgasm together.

Out of breath and exhausted he slumped forward onto my back. He kissed the back of my neck as his arms encircled me. I could feel the warmth of his body and the strength in his arms as he lay on top of me. It felt wonderful to have someone hold me like that again.

Finally he rolled off of me onto his back beside me on the bed.

I moved down his body and took his cock in my hands and began licking our juices off of it as I gently stroked it. He gently stroked my back as I ran both of my hands up and down the length of his cock.

When he was completely hard again he pushed me over on my back, rolled on top of me, and slid his cock into my now very accommodating pussy.

As he fucked me he kissed me on the lips, on the neck, on my breasts, it felt wonderful.

I had another orgasm about two minutes before he had his. After he had pumped his cum into me he rolled off of me, snuggled up to me, draped his arm over my body, and kissed me.

"I love you." Thomas said.

"I love you too." I said.

We were both exhausted and drifted off to sleep.

It still seemed like a dream; there was no way it had actually happened. But I knew that it wasn't just a dream. Dried cum was stuck to my inner thighs, my pussy was red and swollen; no it had happened...it had really happened.

I didn't know how to feel. What happened was so wrong, but it felt so good. I sat naked on the bathroom floor with questions swirling in my mind.

When something like this happens; how do you face the morning after?

How do you face your son the morning after he has given you the most incredible night of sex of your life?

How do you face the morning after knowing that your relationship with your son can never be the same again?

How do you face the morning after?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Morning After

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1127 milliseconds