• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 02

A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 02

12

Be sure to read Chapter 1 to pick up the flow.

*

When Heather reached her room, Gina was in the shower as well as Celeste in hers.

Jenna saw Heather and hollered, "Where have you been? We have searched the whole place. We are planning to walk up the street for a bite and then back here to dance and hangout. I am glad that you showed up."

"Did you think of checking in the sauna or health club? They give awesome massages here."

"No, did not know that they do that here Heather. Wow you are a ton of information."

"Try it some time Jenna."

"I will Heather can we share a room. I have never experienced a massage."

"Sure Jenna any time."

Gina was out of the shower so Heather took her shower. They all went to dinner and talked about the day but Heather was not going to share anything of her new toy.

They walked back to the lounge and found a table large enough to hold eight people expecting the guys to show up eventually.

Gina and Heather ordered soft drink, Celeste ordered a frozen Margarita and Jenna ordering a strawberry Daiquiri. While they were waiting for the drinks, Celeste and Jenna headed to the ladies room.

Heather was scanning the crowd and noticed a number of ladies and guys from the seminar. She heard from Gina, "Heather look! There are two black guys over at the bar. One of them is the guy that hit on me yesterday. God I hope he does not spot us and make a scene."

Heather looked and saw Tyrell with a black guy. The same hunk she saw Sunday with him.

"Which one Gina?"

"The shorter of the two."

Heather was relived it was not Ty that hit on Gina.

The drinks arrived and Gina asked how much. The cocktail waitress said that the two black guys at bar already paid for them.

Gina's mouth dropped as she turned her head to Heather and out came, "What do we do now Heather?"

"Gina relax we go with the flow. They will approach us later and asked us to dance. Then we can thank them for the drinks."

"My God Heather, I am so glad that are with us on this trip. We have so many days yet."

"Relax Gina, stick close to me and I will get you through the two weeks and then you will be a pro."

The other girls returned and asked the cost of the drinks and who gets the money. Gina blurted out, "Those two black guys at the bar bought them."

They all saw Jenna wave at them. Gina said, "Jenna, why did you do that?"

"I always wave at guys that buy me drinks. It's way of saying thank you and if luck holds true to form I will not have to buy another drink tonight."

"Jenna, that is like saying come join us," came from Gina.

"So is that terrible Gina? What makes the difference? Guys are saps for spending money thinking they will get into my playpen."

Gina sat dumb founded. Heather had a grin.

Jenna continued, "I would never let a black guy into my playpen regardless of his money or looks. They have their thing in every lady they can and maybe even guys, who knows."

Gina took in a gasp of air. "Heather I need to potty would you please go with me."

In the restroom Gina blurted out, "Is she right Heather?"

"No Gina she is generalizing. Many of us might fit the same category. Do not let what she says prevent you from growing. Look, tell me honestly, are you interested in that short guy?"

"Yes Heather but I'm scared after hearing Jenna."

"Look, I know before the night is over that short guy will ask you to dance. Dance with him and ask everything and anything that is in your mind. Ask him if he bed hoops. Be sure to ask him if he is married. Ask him where he lives and then ask to see his driver's license. Ask for his phone number and call it sometime. I am sure the other one will ask me or one of the other girls."

Heather dare not yet tell her she knew for sure that Tyrell would ask her to dance.

Heather continued, "Tonight in bed we can compare notes. If we have the same info well then we can go from there. Between you and me, I could get interested in the taller of the two. Maybe we can double date some night. Wouldn't that be exciting?"

"Oh my God Heather would you; could we? Gee Heather you were talking about panty liners last night. Do you have an extra?"

"Sure Gina, let me dig one out. Now you have me surprised. Never having the pleasure yet and you are leaking. Are you that excited and horny to try one Gina?"

"God yes Heather. I have fantasized many times but now it could happen. You're the neatest Heather."

Gina placed the liner in place and they went back to the table. Paul and Jim were there at the table. The black guys had left.

The party continued and about 10:30 PM, Heather told the group she was going to make a call to her folks and would return.

As Heather step into the lobby, Tyrell and his friend were coming in from the outside.

They smiled at each other and Tyrell said, "Heather this is my brother John."

"Hi John nice meeting you and Ty do you mean blood brother or brother-brother."

"Honest Heather blood brother. You going out, coming back? We want to ask you and your friends to dance. John has the hots for that chick that hangs with you. He met her yesterday but screwed things up he thinks."

"Guys go in a dance. I need to get out to make a call and will be back. John take it easy with Gina. She has the hots for you but is scared. She knows what you want. Be a good boy please and maybe you just might score a virgin for her first time with a black guy."

Heather excused herself after giving Ty and big smile.

When Heather returned John and Gina were dancing, Tyrell was with Jenna, Paul was with Celeste and Jim was with some other chick. Heather took a sip of her drink and was asked to dance by a guy from the morning session. The rest of the evening, the black guys and white guys danced with whoever was asking.

Heather knew that Gina would talk her head off when they got in bed. So when Gina came to the table for a sip of soda, she made sure she got to her and said, "Gina we need to get to bed. You are loaded with questions and I cannot stay up until three answering them. Can you break way or do you need more time to get comfortable with John?"

"Heather it would be a good idea if we did leave. It might be too obvious of my interest in John if we stayed longer. I need a pantyliner change anyway."

Gina and Heather waved to their friends on the dance floor and left.

As soon as they were out of the lounge Gina opened her mouth and did it ever run.

"Heather, John is so hot. He never asked me once to sleep with him. He must have apologized ten times for his behavior in the seminar. He said we needed to restart our relationship and get to know each other. He said I was the most beautiful girl he has ever seen and his hormones got out of control."

On the elevator, Gina buttoned her lips because there were others in it with them.

When they reached their floor, it started.

"He was asking me millions of question. I could hardly get mine in. God Heather he has me turned on. He whispered in my ear when we danced close of how awesome my perfume was and how it was making it difficult for him to behave himself. He also whispered that I had what he considered a perfect figure. He also said he hoped we could spend a lot of our free time together. Oh Heather help me get through this, please."

They reached the room and Heather was grinning to herself as to how Gina was slowly coming out of her naivety.

While taking a shower, Heather was listening to more of how hot Gina thought John was.

When Gina was in the shower, Heather asked, "Well Gina how are you going to answer John when he does ask for a date? Will you go all the way the first date? How are you going to explain you being missing?"

Gina responded with, "Oh God Heather, my mind had not gotten to that bridge."

"Well listening to you, it is a forgone conclusion you want him. Now we need to figure out is how to get it to happen without going public with it."

"Thanks for thinking for me Heather."

"Look Gina we need to get it done soon. Otherwise, you will be too distracted for the rest of the seminar. Do you agree with me?"

"Yes Heather I am a wreck from the anticipation."

Heather put on a baby doll outfit from a well-known supplier to see what might happen because of Gina kissing her on the lips last night. When Gina saw her in it, she became quiet with her chatter about John and was taking quick glances at Heather.

Heather was not born yesterday because she was BI herself.

"Heather is it okay with you if we sleep together again. Maybe we can chat some more and plan if you are not too sleepy yet."

"I think it would be a good idea to plan because of our co-workers."

Heather walked over to close the door to the adjoining room. The girls had not returned yet. She desired to leave the bed lamp on so see could see Gina's facial expressions as they chatted.

Once in bed, Heather was on her back looking at the ceiling and saying, "Gina we need to plan this so no one gets hurt and you are protected. Maybe this week-end if the guys are available and we can get away."

"Do you have a date this weekend Heather?"

"Oh no I was thinking out loud. I am sure it will not be difficult to get one if we want one. Wait until Thursday. The guys will be all over us asking for dates"

Heather turned to rest on her right side so Gina could get a full-face view and an upper torso view.

Gina was on her left side. They were looking into each others faces but Gina's eyes would drift to Heather's breast from time to time.

Neither made a move toward each other but just looked and smiled. Heather being older and into the BI lifestyle sensed that Gina was interested in getting it on with her but afraid to make the first move.

Heather took her index finger of her left hand and traced, Gina's lips softly dragging her finger over them.

Gina closed her eyes. After a minute or two, Gina's lips parted. Heather then inserted her middle finger ever so slowly into Gina's parted lips. Heather used her finger to trace over Gina's teeth. Heather knew that she could take Gina whenever she wanted because Gina just let Heather do her thing. She could have gotten up and gone to the other bed but she did not. She did not have to open her mouth and keep her teeth separated so Heather had free access.

Heather slipped her finger from Gina's mouth and as she did, Gina opened her eyes. Heather slipped that finger into her own mouth.

Tears started to leak from Gina's eyes. It shocked Heather. "What is wrong hon?"

Gina placed her right hand on the side of Heathers face and bawled as she buried her face into the pillow to muffle the sounds and catch the tears.

Heather let her cry and used her left hand to hold Gina's hand to the side of her face.

When Gina had settled some Heather again asked, "What is wrong hon?"

Gina turned her face and said, "Heather please don't get mad at me. Your kindness and helpfulness has made it where I want to have sex with you but I never have done that with a girl in my life. I want too do it so much with you. It is as strong as it is wanting John. I am so mixed up."

"Gina turn onto your right side and close your eyes. Momma's going to have another chat with you."

As Gina rolled, Heather spooned into her and cupped Gina's right breast. Gina's hand went on top of Heather's hand and pressed Heather's hand harder onto the breast, saying, "Oh God Heather."

"Gina take a few deep breaths and relax. It makes me feel special with you wanting me. From time to time, I have sex with a girl if the chemistry is there. For me I am attracted to women older than I am. I think you must be experiencing the same feelings I have for older women because I am older than you are. Look, it is late. If we start something, the sun will be coming up and our asses will be dragging. Knowing how you feel, being open, and telling me I promise tomorrow we can explore each other's bodies and make each other feel that special feeling we desire to share. You are the first women younger that has shown an interest and that makes me feel good and special. So go to sleep and dream of me or John and I am sure tomorrow will be a whole new experience for you by us getting it on together."

Heather heard, "I love you Heather."

The room went silent as they fell asleep.

The morning wake up call startled them. When Gina was in the shower, Heather placed a call to Tyrell and left a message asking if they could meet for lunch and that she needed help and not the kind that he would read into.

At lunch break during the seminar, Heather headed to the cafeteria and Ty was waiting at the entrance for her. They walked through the line and went outdoors to a secluded area where they could chat and maybe have a degree of privacy.

Ty was nodding his head in the affirmative all the time Heather was talking. It was nearly one. They picked up their trays and headed back for the afternoon sessions.

After the afternoon sessions were over, Heather reached her room first at the hotel. She quickly put on her swimsuit and a robe and waited for Gina. Gina's eyes bugged out. A smile came across her face, thinking that she and Heather were going to get it on.

Jenna asked who was going for a walk and plan on going to dinner with the guys at 7:30PM.

Both Gina and Heather declined the walk. Heather had plans and Gina was thinking she was going to get it on with Heather.

"Gina get into your swimsuit and I want to show you something then."

Gina had a frown wondering why but she did and then said, "I guess I'm ready, what ups?"

"Just stick with me because I have a treat for you."

They walked the hall hand in hand and when they reached Ty's room, the door was ajar and they walked in.

"Heather what are we doing here? Whose room is it?"

"The door closed and it scared Gina. Once she saw it was Tyrell she just become bugged eye with her mouth hanging open."

"How's my sweetheart today."

"Fine daddy, I brought a friend. You remember Gina don't you daddy?"

"Sure do sweetheart. Gina, just make yourself comfy and ignore Heather and me."

Tyrell and Heather merged into each other's arms and their mouths connected. The French kissing was getting to them. More and more of Heather's legs were showing as Tyrell was lifting the back of the robe up to feel skin.

Heather and Tyrell made sure they had the door blocked with their bodies so Gina did not make a run for it.

Tyrell removed Heather's robe and his shirt. Their bodies were pressed tight into each other and hands were groping all the erogenous zones.

Ty whispered into Heather's ear, "She is in shock. Her mouth is still open."

Gina saw Ty undue Heather's swimsuit top and let it fall to the floor as his hands cupped the small firm breast. The light brown nipples were standing out hard from the pink areolas.

Ty used his thumbs on the nipples and rolled them around. Heather was meowing sounds of pleasure.

Ty's mouth went to one breast and a finger of his went to find the clit in the gash of her swimsuit bottoms.

When he touched it, Heather let out with, "Ohooooooooooooo, daddy." Ty used his free hand to hold her tight to him. He kept the clit massage up until she screamed, "Daddy, I'mmmmm cuuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiiiing." Gina watched as the orgasm surged through Heather's body. Gina just was staring and her breathing was shallow. She was mesmerized by the sight of Heather's body shaking from the orgasm consuming her

After Heather calmed down a little, Ty turned Heather's body, Heather's back was now into his chest, her tits plain for Gina to see. The wet spot was there also for Gina to observe in Heather's swimsuit bottoms.

Heather had her eyes closed as Ty was cupping Her breasts and rolling Heather's hardened nipples.

Ty removed one hand from Heather's breast. Gina was looking hard to see what he was going to do with it. He motioned to Gina to come close and to use her mouth on Heather's breast. Gina walked as if hypnotized to them and opened her mouth to suckle one of Heather's nipples.

"Oh God Gina, yes, yes, make love to my nipples hon. I will please you tonight I promise. Oh God Gina your mouth is so hot."

Tyrell used his hands to guide Gina's face and then made sure Gina had lots of flesh to work on as he fed Gina Heather's firm breasts.

Gina stripped her robe off. Gina then placed her hands on Heather as if she had done it before.

Tyrell left Gina at Heather's breast. He reached over Heather's shoulders and undid Gina's ties on her swimsuit top; it fell onto her arms. She just moved her arms quickly enough so that it would fall to the floor. Ty also lowered Heather's swimsuit bottoms.

Heather step out of them and Tyrell then placed them at the bottom of Heather's breasts so that Gina would breathe the aroma from them. After a few minutes, Gina lifted her mouth from Heather's breast and said, "God you two have me so hot and turned on I wish John was here to do to me what I think Ty will be doing to you Heather."

Ty then said, "Lower yourself onto your knees Gina and eat your friend to a come. I know she needs to cum Gina. Her juices are clear to her knees and beyond."

Gina did as Ty asked. She placed her hands on Heather's butt cheeks and went deep into the gash with her tongue to get to the clit and work on it. Ty in the meantime worked his trousers off and then went to massaging Heather's breast again.

Heather was saying, "Oh God Gina your tongue is wicked, that's it, oh yes, eat me hon, eat me, don't stop, that's the spot, yes, yes, oh, oh, ohooooooo, Gina. You can eat me anytime you want Gina. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, God, Oh I'm getting close hon, so close, get ready hon."

Ty reached down and placed his cock between Heather's thighs into her crack. Gina did not even realize her chin was rubbing the head of Tyrell black cock.

Heather stiffened and cried out, "Oh God Gina I'm, I'm, I'm, Ahhaaaaaaa," as her orgasm took control of her body. Gina did not let up. She could not get enough of Heather. Heather then went for another orgasm. If it had not been for Tyrell holding her up, she would have collapsed. Gina then slowed her tonguing down.

Tyrell said, "Gina, I think Heather leaked a lot of cum hon. Would you like to lick it off my cock so my cock is nice and clean when I fuck Heather?"

The next audible sound was from Ty, going "OHooooooooooooo, babe hon, yes, yes, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo, yes, babe."

Heather new what had happened and a big smile crossed her face.

Tyrell said, "Gina close your eyes and give me your hands. I will help you up but keep your eyes closed. You might pass out if you don't being down on you knees so long."

Gina did as Ty asked. Heather opened her eyes as two black hands cupped Gina's breast. Gina's eyes shot open with, "What's" since her hands were in Tyrell's.

She turned her head and was looking at John face to face. She spun her body and went to kissing him.

Gina heard, "Sweetheart show daddy what you showed him yesterday."

Heather walked to the chair and positioned herself doggie. Ty knelt on the floor. He was treating every orifice with his tongue and mouth to make sure she would be screaming for cock.

John had turned Gina with her back into his chest. He had taken his shirt off. They watched Heather and Ty playing. John was softly massaging a breast and massaging Gina's mound with the palm of his hand through her swimsuit.

Ty had his tongue in and out of Heather's pussy. They heard, "Oh daddy that feels so good, eat me, Oh God, eat my pussy."

Ty knowing he was pleasing her, smiled. Heather moaned and said, "Lick it daddy, more tongue please daddy, AHhhhhh, God yes, yes, Yes! Oh that's it, suck it daddy please daddy again, Oh God daddy, so good daddy."

Ty slipped two black fingers of his right hand into her wet, hot, pink, hole. As Ty inserted them deep into her canal the other hand moved to the front and played with her clit, while his mouth went to Heather's asshole.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Seminar with Extra Benefits Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds