• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Naughty Nature

Naughty Nature

We spent the day with Grant, a handsome stranger we'd met at the marina. We chatted with him a little telling him we wanted to rent a boat but they'd all been rented. He suggested we join him offering to take us out on his boat. It was a great day and we explored the area stopping at a few beaches along the way. Grant was charming and sexy, an older man who I found very attractive. We talked sharing stories about ourselves learning Grant lived in the city and was on vacation. He owned a cabin on the lake and spent a few weeks there each year.

He wasn't shy and seemed to delight in flirting with me which didn't bother James. James encouraged me to flirt with other men which I'd done a few times. I wasn't interested in anything more refusing any opportunities for naughty sex with a stranger. Grant was sitting across from us letting the boat float in the middle of the lake. Grant looked over at James telling him he was lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend. I blushed feeling slightly uncomfortable which amused James. He teased me reminding me how much he loved the attention I got from other men. Grant asked if we'd ever indulged in naughty sex with a stranger. I blushed even more since I was thinking about sex...with Grant!

I wondered what his cock looked like. Was it big? Fat? He was much older than we were but his body was still firm and muscular. His weathered skin deeply tanned but smooth. James encouraged me to share a dirty story with our new friend. I reached out for my beer gulping it down quickly. I set it down and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand while both of them sat silently. A dirty story, huh.

I felt sexy and began talking as my pussy throbbed getting wetter and wetter. I usually felt sexier when I was drunk so I gulped another beer. I described the big cock I wanted and how much I wanted to suck it. It had to be big and fat! I told them how I wanted to feel it stretching my tight pussy wondering to myself if Grant had a big cock. He seemed to read my mind suddenly pulling his shorts down exposing his cock. It sprang up wobbling stiffly as he smiled proudly asking me if I thought he had a big cock. I squeezed my thighs tight making my pussy tingle unable to take my eyes off it. Big..it was huge.

I wanted him and he knew it. He teased me asking me to tell him I wanted him to fuck me. I did want to fuck him BADLY. I felt so naughty telling him I'd always been curious how it would feel. My tight pussy could hardly take James' cock which wasn't nearly as big as Grant's. I told Grant I was willing to try but didn't know if it would fit. He assured me he could MAKE it fit! He told me I should show him what a good cocksucker I was but when I walked over to him he shook his head 'no'. He wanted to watch me suck James' cock insisting I prove myself. I kneeled before James as he slid his shorts down and began licking and sucking his cock. He moaned and began thrusting his hips pushing his cock deep as I began to gag. Grant chuckled remarking that I'd be gagging even more soon.

I sucked faster sensing he was getting close as his body began to tense up. I hated swallowing and pulled his cock out of my mouth. I wrapped one hand around his cock while I fondled his balls gently with the other one. I heard Grant's voice as he asked me if I 'spit' or 'swallowed'. I kept pumping turning to look at Grant as I decided to share our secret. I don't like to swallow...but JAMES DOES! Grant seemed surprised but interested looking at James who was blushing deeply. James loved the taste and listened while I told Grant that he preferred to lick up his mess. James was getting close and I aimed his cock at my tits watching as thick streams splashed across my tits. He was twitching and jerking wildly while Grant expressed his excitement eager to watch him lick me.

Grant stood up pumping faster while James licked my tits swallowing and slurping eagerly. Grant moved closer and put his hand on James' head forcing it to turn. Grant forced his cock roughly into my boyfriend's willing mouth. I was mesmerized staring at the two of them. Grant bucked his hips faster and faster forcing himself deeper grunting and groaning with pleasure. James was able to swallow most of it but began gagging as Grant continued fucking his mouth. This sexy older man was obviously impressed and enjoying himself immensely. He had both hands on James' head pushing with his hips as he pulled him forward holding him there. Grant was straining as he warned James to get ready for IT. He groaned as he began shooting his load looking down at James who was swallowing desperately. Grant pulled his cock out letting it hang in his hand praising James for a job well done.

It was my turn now so I slid my hand between my legs letting my fingers roam through the wetness. Grant reached down and pulled my bikini bottom off examining it before holding it to his nose inhaling deeply. He told me he liked how I smelled and pulled my legs apart stopping to ask James if he objected. James was still licking his lips which looked swollen and puffy. Grant offered to suck his cock and James stood up offering himself to Grant who assured me I was next. Grant hesitated appearing awkwardly inexperienced but he gradually began to relax allowing himself to enjoy it. He didn't look like the type of guy who liked to suck cock but neither did James.

I watched them as I finger fucked my pussy wriggling in anticipation. Grant turned to me gazing at my cunt which was dripping wet. He started licking my pussy expertly poking and probing his tongue around teasing me by stopping occasionally. I pleaded him to lick me as I began to anticipate his momentary pauses. This man knew how to lick a pussy and proceeded to explore my cunt even sliding it down to my ass. The intense sensation of him licking my asshole made me think of him licking James' ass too.

The three of us were sprawled out on the seats exhausted. Grant promised he would fuck me but insisted he needed to rest awhile reminding us he was much older than us. James and I relaxed together fondling each other as we let our stud sleep peacefully. We fucked for awhile enjoying the intensity of what we'd just done. We'd resisted the temptation for so long but now agreed to give in to future indulgences. It was much more fun than either of us imagined.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Naughty Nature

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds