• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Progeny

Progeny

What happened? My sweet little girl had turned into a monster. When she was twelve, she was sweetness and light. Sometime during her thirteenth year, her head popped open and her brain fell out. Now, six years later, she was still looking for it. She had graduated high school only after I threatened to beat her to death. After graduation, she had turned into a genuine bitch. My wife of twenty five years died suddenly of brain cancer and I was left alone to care for the spawn of Satan.

At two o'clock in the morning, the door bell rang. I groggily got out of bed and opened the front door. There stood Marilyn, obviously drunk, in the company of two police officers.

"Is this yours?" one of the asked.

I almost denied it. I wanted to deny it. "Yeah, that's mine," I confessed. "Where did you find her?"

"She was at a party. Five of the other kids are in jail and two of them are in the hospital. You should have a serious talk with her. Next time, we'll toss her in the clink and she won't be out anytime soon."

I came within an inch of telling him to haul her carcass to jail. "Alright officer, I'll see what I can do."

They turned her loose and she staggered into the living room and crashed on the couch as I shut the door.

I walked over to her and started to speak, but I could see she was in no condition to talk. I sat on the couch and pulled her feet up into my lap. That way, she couldn't wander off without waking me up. I fell asleep.

When I woke up, she was still passed out, snoring softly. It was eight in the morning. I figured six hours was plenty of sleep for a drunk. I stood up, grabbed her ankles, hoisted her ass off the couch and slapped her butt as hard as I could. She tried hard to sit up, but I'm a very strong man and she couldn't fight the hold I had on her legs.

"Ow, daddy," she cried, as another blow landed on her butt.

I paid no attention to her. I slapped her ass again.

"Let me go you son of a bitch!" she shrieked.

"Shut up, slut!" I roared. "You're gonna pay the price for being a solid, tin plated bitch!" I slapped her again.

"I'll turn you in to the police," she threatened.

"Would that be the same ones who brought your drunken ass home at two o'clock this morning? Go ahead. I'm sure they'll all get a good laugh out of it." I blasted her butt again.

She was writhing in pain and starting to cry. I dropped her ankles and suddenly pulled her panties off. I plopped onto the couch and quickly yanked her across my lap.

"No, daddy, no more, I'll be good, I promise."

"I don't believe you." I hauled her skirt up around her waist and slapped her bare butt. It cracked like a twenty-two rifle. "Today, you're going to pay for the many years you have caused me agony. I have had enough. If you want to leave after today, well, you're eighteen and can do whatever you want, but today, you pay!" I slapped her ass again.

"This skirt is in my way," I said as I unzipped it. "Stand up and take it off."

She got shakily to her feet. I could tell she was frightened. She had never seen me in a totally pissed off condition. She dropped the skirt.

I stared at her shaven pussy. "Take off the rest of your clothes too." I ordered.

She slipped off her shirt and bra. This was the first time I had seen her naked since she was a baby.

"So you shaved your pussy, huh? Why?"

"I like it better this way."

"Who else likes it better that way?"

"Nobody, daddy, honest, I haven't been with anyone."

"Come with me," I ordered and grabbed her hand, leading her to my bedroom. "First, slut, we're going to clean you up," I said while stripping off my clothes. Her eyes went immediately to my semi hard cock. It was average at about six inches, but it was adequate for my purposes. I marched her into my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I got under the warm spray with her, noticing the hand prints on her ass. I smiled. "Wash your daddy, now slut." I commanded.

She meekly reached for the soap and started scrubbing me down. "Don't forget my dick!" She quickly complied. It started to rise in her hands.

"What's it doing daddy?" she asked.

"You know what it's doing. It's getting ready to fuck you."

"But daddy, I'm still a virgin and I'm your daughter. You can't fuck me!"

"You know Marilyn, after six years of lies and deceit; I just don't believe a word you say. If you really are a virgin, I'm gonna find out today. Guaranteed, you won't be one tomorrow."

"Oh, daddy, I'm so sorry I've been so bad. Can I just go to my room now? I'll be good." She started to cry softly.

Ignoring her, I grabbed the soap and started cleaning her up. She flinched when I washed her tits. I paid particular attention to the nipples. She was starting to squirm. When I ran my hand between her legs and onto her pussy, she let out a little squeal. I couldn't tell whether it was from pleasure or dismay. I didn't care.

We rinsed off and I toweled her down. "Use my toothbrush and knock the scum out of your mouth."

She picked up my toothbrush and looked at it. "Can't I go get my own?" she whined.

"By the end of the day, you will think nothing of using anything I've had in my mouth or anywhere else. Now, get on with it."

She reluctantly shoved the brush into her mouth. As soon as she finished, I grabbed it and used it on my teeth. "See, that's the way married people do it." I remarked.

I held her hand and led her to my bed. "Lie down!" I ordered, as I shoved her back onto the bed.

"Oh please daddy, don't do it. I'll move out. I'll never see you again. Please!"

"You can move out tomorrow if you want. Today, you have to pay."

She was shaking as I laid her on her back. "Open your legs!" I commanded.

She spread her legs wide apart. I looked at her tender young pussy. "You have a very pretty pussy, did you know that?"

"No, daddy. Nobody has ever seen it before."

"I guess if you really are a virgin, I had better make this extra special," I said. I touched her slit. Then I ran my fingers the full length of her pussy and pressed lightly on her clit. My head dove between her legs and I licked her cunt from asshole to clit. The first faint evidence of her arousal was seeping from her cunt. I smelled it. I tasted it.

She moaned and whimpered. So this was it. She was going to be fucked, by her own daddy! The feel of my tongue on her pussy was divine. It sent chills throughout her body. If this was sex, she wanted more. The prospect of being raped by her daddy wasn't very frightening anymore. Her girlfriends had told her about how great it was to have a hard dick in your pussy and now she was going to find out. Suddenly, the fight drained out of her. "I want to hold your cock," she said.

It caught me completely off guard. First she relaxed. Then she wanted to play with my dick. I scooted around so she had access to it and I felt her little fingers wrap around it.

"What do I do now daddy?"

"Squeeze it a little and rub it up and down. You can kiss it and suck on it too." Soon I felt her wet lips on my cock head. I groaned. It had been a long time since I had any pussy. Now I was about to take it from my daughter. I licked her pussy harder with the flat of my tongue and sucked her clit into my mouth. I tongued the end of her clit while sucking gently on it.

When she felt my lips sucking on her clit, she experienced a jolt that soared through her body in a flash. Her hips bucked off the bed and she started to quiver all over. The orgasm blasted through her senses. She screamed, "Yes, daddy, yes!"

I pulled my cock from her mouth and let go of her pussy. I turned around over her, between her knees, my cock at her entrance. "I'm going to fuck you now," I announced.

"Do it daddy. I want you to. I wanna feel your big cock in my little virgin pussy." She felt it sliding through her nether lips. It was so good! Unlike anything she had felt before.

"I can't believe she's still trying to sell that virgin crap." I thought as I started slipping my cock into her. Then I felt her cherry. "Well, I'll be damned. For once she told the truth." I thought as I slammed my cock through her hymen and buried it all the way inside her.

"OH, oh, oh, that really hurts daddy," she groaned, "Stop, please stop!" By that time I was already balls deep in her. She felt me stop inside her. My cock was twitching and throbbing. She could feel it deep in her pussy. She wiggled her ass a little to see if it would hurt more. To her surprise, the pain had mostly gone. She wiggled a little more and felt me start sliding out of her. "Nnnoooo!" she moaned. Only the head remained in her when I started back in. "Faster, daddy, faster," she requested.

I complied with her request and soon we were engaged in a full blown fuck. I knew she was close to cumming. I wanted to cum with her.

"Are you going to cum in me daddy?"

"Yes little girl. I'm gonna squirt your pussy full."

She tightened around my cock and started to climax. That's when she felt me cumming inside her. I was filling her up. I grunted and continued to shoot my payload into her.

After the climax, I lay still on top of her, my dick still in her pussy. It didn't go completely flat.

"Are you gonna fuck me again?" she asked.

"Not right now. I just want to let my cock soak inside you for a while. This is what they mean when they say, 'two become one.'" I explained.

My dick finally shriveled and fell out. I rolled over beside her.

She put her arms around me and frenched me. She played with my tongue and sucked on my lips. One of her hands wrapped around my cock. She was totally hooked. She couldn't figure out how she had started by being raped and had wound up loving it. "We should get cleaned up again," she said.

"Okay, let's go," I answered.

We stood in the shower playing with each other. "My pussy's sore," she declared.

"We'll let it rest for a while. What are you going to do now?" I asked as I washed her tits.

"I don't want to leave. I want to stay with my daddy."

"You may be carrying my baby."

"Good. I want babies anyway. Can I be the new mommy?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Progeny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 572 milliseconds