• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The New Guy

The New Guy

NOTE: Please know that this is a true story...it really happened to me...

CHAPTER 1: NEW LOVER

Mom dropped me off at Dominoes, that was where he worked. Dillon, my boyfriend at the time, wanted to "show me off" to one of his buddies. When I got out of mom's car I went to sit with him in his Camaro. Of course he went over the "rules" with me, the usual overprotective boyfriend, no excessive talking, no hugging, and above all no contact with his friend at all in any way fashion or form or he'd break his neck. I sat in silence listening to Dillon brag about some cool new move he'd done in his Camaro lately that involved running from cops and threats of jail, I was really fed up with this bullshit. I tried to listen intently though, because if he thought for an instant that I wasn't paying attention to him he'd knock the shit outta me.

Then a silver Honda Civic pulled into the parking lot, I could feel his presence. This 'new guy' was really something. Then Dillon looked at me like a stern father looks at his son while telling him not to touch his porn collection and said," Stay in the car until I tell you otherwise," usually I obeyed his every word, it was either that or get chastised and hit like I was three, but this time I couldn't help myself. I got out of the car and look upon a Greek god, his hair was brown and just below his eyebrows, resting ever so slightly on the rim of his glasses; and his eyes, oh God! His eyes were so deep and full of pain. I couldn't even see what color they were, and yet I could see straight into him. He stared back at me, then smiled after a few minutes and reached out to embrace me," I'm Daniel," he said as his hands slid around my waist. I felt a spark pass between us as we held each other," I'm Cami," I whispered as we parted," it's very nice to meet you."

Dillon didn't like what he saw, he scolded me and was very rough with me that night in bed. Not like his 5 inch penis was much of a tool to be rough with a girl, but since he was my first I considered it rough.

Daniel continued to come around and work on cars with Dillon, the one thing Dillon actually loved in the world. He would put his cars as his number one priority, there were times when we wouldn't go out because he had to wash one of them, or redo something on it. It became more and more difficult not to talk to Daniel, we soon realized we had so much in common. We both loved the arts and were into kickboxing and Japanese culture excited us.

Months rolled by and soon it was around the Fourth of July, Dillon threw a party and invited all his friends, including Daniel, to come get drunk with him. Dillon got wasted and I too was feeling kinda tipsy when all hell broke loose. Dillon is a violent drunk we soon came to know, and a guy who's 6 foot 4 weighing in at around 287 pounds can be dangerous. I remember hiding from him and Daniel staying by my side, helping me walk and keeping me safe from both Dillon and furniture--I'm rather clumsy sometimes even when I'm not drunk--and helping me up when I busted my ass.

I don't know why, but I saw something shiny--a knife--and decided to pick it up," Hey Daniel, it's shiny!" I giggled as I showed him my prize.

"Cami, give Daniel the shiny," he coaxed me, I tripped on the way there and somehow landed on top of him straddling his torso. I looked into those deep eyes of his and saw that he wanted to kiss me. I imagined what it would be like to kiss those rose petal soft lips of his, I wondered if he was a good kisser. Somewhere in the midst of this Dillon was ready to pass out, I was slightly coming off of my buzz and got a cool cloth to dab at his face. I sat next to him and tried to convince myself that I still loved him and didn't want anything to do with Daniel, suddenly Dillon looked up at me and his eyes flashed with anger," Bitch!" he snarled and hit me so hard he knocked me into the hall, Daniel caught me and held me in his arms,' No,' I thought,' you weren't supposed to see this, Daniel.' My ears were ringing as I felt blood trickle down my lips and onto my T-shirt," Hey Cami, baby, you ok?" even though it hurt like hell I opened my eyes and looked up at him, I could see the rage he was trying to contain," Yeah, Daniel," I managed," I'm fine."

"Here, let me get you something for that," he carried me to the kitchen and got ice for my lip and nose, which were still stinging. He talked softly to me as he wiped the blood away," It's ok Cami, don't cry..."

After that night it was impossible to get him out of my head, Dillon kept getting meaner and meaner and soon Daniel was all I thought about. I remembered him giving me his phone number and telling me to call him if I ever needed him. The pain in his eyes was so intense I had to look away when I told him I would. I pulled my cell phone out of my purse and called him, feeling extremely stupid and hoping he would pick up but then again that he wouldn't. Memories of me sitting on top of him that night I got drunk flashed back at me and I remembered the expression on his face when-----

"Hello? Cami? You there hun?" his velvet smoothe voice asked on the other end.

"Yeah, hey Daniel..."

"You ok?" he asked, I wondered how he knew.

"Not really...just needed someone to talk to that understood."

"Ok, tell me all about it baby, I'm here for you."

I spent the better part of that night spilling my guts to him, telling him everything that was wrong in my life, my relationship with Dillon, and the relationship with my parents. What amazed me was that he actually listened, he actually responded with more than an 'uh huh' or an 'uh uh'. Within the next few weeks I felt Dillon and I drift apart, I needed a new job, so I went to work with Daniel at Home Depot. We went to lunch together when we could and pretty soon I knew I was in love with him. Dillon got too much for me to handle and I left him soon after Daniel and I started becoming friends.

The night I left Dillon, Daniel took me to his friend's house and told me I'd be safe there in case Dillon came after me looking for me. We laid on the couch and watched movies for a few hours and he just held me. After a romantic scene, I couldn't stand anymore, sobs poured out of me and my body shuddered against his chest. I expected him to just lay there or get up and walk away like Dillon did when I cried, but he didn't. He put his arms around me and held me close to him," It's ok now, just let it all out...shhhhhhhh...I'm here for you," his kindness comforted me but made me cry harder still because I knew he still wasn't mine.

When the tears stopped he dried the last few and cradled my face in his hands, I was laying on top of him stomach to stomach and he closed his eyes and kissed me. It was the most amazing kiss I'd ever had, his hands ran through my hair and trickled down my back. His tongue slid hesitantly through my lips and played with mine. After the kiss was over we stared at each other for a moment, and I thought,' well what the hell I'm not a virgin anymore, and I love him, so who cares? I'm gonna at least get a good fuck out of him, because I know that kiss didn't mean anything to him, even if it meant the world to me,' I kissed him fiercely, running my nails down his arms, sides, chest, hips. I felt his jeans grow tighter with every motion I made with my tongue, soon he was almost moaning my name. I took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom with me, I took off that shirt and took in his well-muscled chest and the six-pack that lead down to his jeans. The top of his chest had a patch of soft brown hair that lead downwards, I couldn't stop myself from tracing it all the way down. I unbuttoned his jeans as he worked my shirt off, as I unzipped them he unhooked my bra.

Now it was his turn, he gazed at my bare breasts and I could see it in his eyes, he was nervous. He gently massaged the right one and then took my nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicked over it and around it, he was starting to drive me crazy. I could feel my panties getting wet already and he hadn't even touched me down there yet. I gasped as he moved on to the left breast and gave it the same treatment, rolling the nipple around his lips and flicking it's tip with his tongue. I pulled him on top of me as I lay back, pulling his boxers off. He slid my pants and panties off and positioned himself between my thighs," Are you sure about this?" I asked him, beginning to realize I was slightly afraid, I'd never had another man besides Dillon inside me.

"I couldn't stop unless you asked me to," he breathed, kissing my neck," do you want me to?" he was serious now, a look of wonder in his eyes.

"No, no I don't," I guided his hips to meet mine, his head brushing my clit ever so slightly. He moved slowly and moaned as he entered me, he was much bigger than Dillon, and thick. At first I wondered if I could take all of him, then he began moving and only then did I realize how much fun sex really was. He awakened things in me I didn't know existed, my mind swam and my head got light. I gripped his shoulders to make sure he was real. He began breathing heavily and moaning, God he was so gorgeous!

He continued for about three hours, pumping in and out rapidly, moaning my name and kissing me over and over again. I put my hands on his hips and did something I'd never done before, not even with Dillon, I said his name before I even knew it. I'd never taken myself to be vocal when in bed, but once I'd said it I couldn't stop. We went for four hours that night and still he didn't come, he gave me multiple orgasms and still he didn't come, it was only when he told me his abs were getting sore that we stopped. At first I felt bad that he wasn't able to get off, but he pulled me to his chest and told me not to worry about it. He kissed my forehead and held me until we went to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up to him playing with my hair and smiling as he watched me sleep. He cuddled me until I finally shook the sleep from my eyes and then lead me to the shower. As he started the water, I undressed and he turned to look at me for the first time in the light. He let me take off his boxers and T-shirt in turn and we stood there for what seemed an eternity just taking in what we saw. When we finally got into the shower, the water was warm and inviting, we washed each other off. When I got to his legs I knelt and noticed him getting hard again, without even looking up at him I took him into my mouth and began pleasuring him. I felt his knees buckle slightly and heard him gasp, it was then that I knew for sure he was a virgin in all aspects of the word.

He ran his fingers through my hair as I continued my assault on his rapidly growing erection, soon I couldn't take it anymore, I needed him. I turned around and positioned myself doggie-style in front of him, thank God he took the hint and buried himself to the hilt inside of me. I moaned his name as he began thrusting, grabbing my hips for leverage. He kissed and licked down my back and shoulders as he gave me the most intense of orgasms, one after another. When finally I felt him begin pulsing, he pulled out and came on my back, he held me against his chest and let the water wash over us.

When we got out of the shower, we laid on the couch all day cuddling and watching movies. Holding him was the best feeling I'd ever gotten, little did I know that our relationship would turn out to be more than just fucking, it would turn into the strongest bond of love two people can share.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The New Guy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds