• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paybacks are a Bitch

Paybacks are a Bitch

PART 1

I've been happily married for 10 years and always been faithful to my husband, he's the only man I've ever been with. He travels a lot with his business ventures and sometimes when he's away I get online and chat with a guy I met in a poker room. After a while the chat between us became very sexy but seeing as he doesn't live anywhere near me I took it as a bit of playful fun. I didn't see it as cheating on my hubby whom I love very dearly.

We were chatting away one day and he asked me if I wanted to see a picture of his cock, he wasn't keen on putting it online and asked if he could send it to my phone. Why not, I thought and when the picture came through I was all wet and tingly so I decided to be daring and send him a picture of my dripping pussy and write underneath "Would you like a piece of this?" As soon as I'd sent it I got really paranoid that he would show it to someone and it would get back to my hubby.

The next day when I ran into him online the first thing I said is "Can you delete the picture of me, I don't feel right about it."

When he said "What picture?" I breathed a sigh of relief, it mustn't have gone through. I promised myself that I would never do it again and leave myself so vulnerable, it could have destroyed my marriage.

A couple of days later my neighbor called over to say something about the fence needing repairs, I got along well with his wife but thought he was a total sleaze and I hated being alone with him. I nearly died of shock when he said "Mmm, I would like a piece of that, thanks for the picture." I suddenly realized the picture must have gone to his phone instead as he was the next name in my contact list under my internet friend.

"I must have sent it to the wrong number," I guiltily tried to explain that there was a mix up and could he please delete it. He just stood there in silence for a couple of minutes before he said "I really liked that picture, I've been pulling my cock over it for the last couple of days thinking you were hot for me, now I find your playing games with another guy I might just tell your hubby, unless of course you can convince me not to." With that he undid his jeans and released his big, hard cock out of his pants "Now get on your knees and suck me or I will call him right now and tell him what your up to."

I felt sick with guilt and fear, if my hubby found out I would die, the only option I had was to do as he asked so I dropped to my knees and took his cock in my mouth, sucking like a woman possessed so I could get it over and done with and try and forget about the horrible incident. It wasn't long before he pumped his cum deep into my mouth, I stood up to go to the sink to spit it out but he grabbed my arm, "Swallow it bitch, eat my cum." I gave a gulp and swallowed his warm, thick cum down my throat trying not to gag.

"Now thats a good bitch." He put his cock away and left.

I hoped that would be the end of it, my hubby came home later that day and for the rest of the week I tried to forget about the horrible incident I had been through. I didn't want him to go away again but he had an important trip planned, he would be gone for a week, I was almost in tears as he got in his car. Just as he left the driveway I got a picture message on my phone. When I opened it I recoiled in horror, it was a picture of me with my neighbor's cock down my throat. He must have taken a picture while I was sucking him off. Underneath he had written "Come outside and have a look at the hole in the fence."

I shakily made my way out to the backyard, the fence was about 7ft high and made out of wooden boards. As I walked down the fence line I heard him say "Over here."

I followed his voice and saw something poking through a hole in one of the boards, I was horrified when I realized it was his cock "Suck it bitch!" was the only thing he said.

I fell to my knees again feeling totally defeated, almost sobbing as my lips wrapped around his cock and I sucked him again until he shot his load of cum into my mouth. This time I spat it out quickly so I didn't have to swallow. After I had composed myself I said pleadingly "You've punished me enough, now please delete the pictures you have of me." I heard him chuckle.

"I've only just started with you, my friend wants you to give him a little suck too, if you don't I'll forward the pictures straight through to your hubby's phone, is that perfectly clear to you?"

The next minute another cock was poked through the hole, this one was a lot thicker but not quite as long. I had no idea who the cock belonged to, the head was so thick I had to force my mouth wide open to take it. I could hear him moaning as I sucked, he pulled his cock out of the hole and fed his balls through, "Start licking!" I had no choice but to run my tongue over his balls. I could tell by the way his sack was jerking that he was stroking his cock while I licked him, after I had tongued his balls my neighbor ordered me to put my face up to the hole while his friend squirted his cum all over my face.

I stood up, desperately trying to wipe the huge amount of sticky cum off my face with my sleeve. I was disgusted, I had always been a loving and faithful wife and now here I was being treated like a whore. As I walked away I heard him say "Same time, same place tomorrow." Tears of frustration ran down my face as I headed back to the house. How was I going to stop this?

PART 2

I ran to the shower, I had to wash away the smell of their cum. It was bad enough that I had been blackmailed into sucking my sleazy neighbor's cock through a glory-hole in the fence, but then he had forced me to suck his friends cock too and lick his balls until he sprayed my face with cum through the hole. I was angry, I had to come up with a plan to not only delete the incriminating pictures of me off his phone but to also get even, paybacks are a bitch.

His words "Same time, same place tomorrow" kept echoing through my head. I didn't have much time to arrange my revenge and I was unsure if he was going to be by himself or bringing a friend or two with him. I needed to know.

My best option was to send him a text to try and find out, it said "Hi sexy, I really enjoyed having two cocks to play with through the glory-hole, as I sucked your big, hard cocks I had my fingers deep in my pussy, fucking myself. When you fed me your cum, I had the most intense orgasm. Luckily for me you brought your mate with you, by the time he showered my face with cum I had burst 3 times. That was so hot, will it be just you tomorrow or do I get to play with two cocks again?" I nervously waited for his reply, it wasn't long before I got a text back from him saying "Sorry bitch, just me tomorrow but you can work twice as hard on my cock." Now I had a fair idea of what I could do.

I grabbed the newspaper and read through the adult advertisements, I found an add for a gay escort willing to do house calls. I nervously dialed his number. A male with a feminine ring to his voice answered the phone, I lied to him saying that it was my husbands birthday tomorrow and I wanted to hire him so my husband could play out his fantasies which included glory holes, bondage and discipline and homosexual acts. I told him that seeings my neighbors were away on holiday we had the perfect opportunity to use their fence to give him a birthday present he would really enjoy. The male escort was happy to help out saying he just loved these sort of couple games and assured me he would make it an experience he would never forget.

After dark I set up my video camera in a tree limb that was hanging over the fence, camouflaging it in amongst the leaves, I would use the remote control to turn it on as payback time began in the morning. I climbed into bed to try and get some sleep. For the first time since this horrible incident began I felt like I was in control of the situation and surprisingly I was really aroused by what I had in mind.

Excited beyond belief, I reached for my vibe and worked it into my wet pussy, letting the shaft grind into me as I thought through his punishment. I had the most amazing orgasm and drifted off to sleep.

Part 3

I woke up in the morning all excited, payback day had arrived. Today I was going to get even with my neighbor who was blackmailing me into sucking cocks through a glory-hole in the fence.

I jumped into the shower feeling all sexy. I shaved my pussy so it was bald and smooth and slipped on a short dress over a pair of g-strings and a matching lacy bra. Just as I finished my hair and make-up the door-bell rang. There stood the gay escort, a guy in his early thirties, dressed in a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a red bandanna. Cleanly shaved with boyish good looks, I liked him immediately.

He introduced himself as Bobby and I quickly briefed him on my plans. I guiltily lied to him and told him I had promised my hubby a special treat for his birthday, one of his fantasies of getting his cock sucked through a glory-hole. I wanted to give him an extra special surprise, to live out his gay sex, bondage and discipline fantasies. Seeings my neighbors were away on holiday it was the perfect opportunity to make it happen.

I filled him in on his involvement, told him my hubby had a desire to be taken up the ass whilst being bound and gagged. We then worked out the finer details. 15 minutes before the allocated time he crept down the side of the fence and hid in a nearby shrub. It wasn't long before I got a text from the sleazy neighbor "Get your lips down to that hole bitch, you know you want it."

I wandered out the back door and made my way over to the hole where I could already see the now familiar cock poking through. Once I got in behind the fence I flicked on the video camera and motioned for Bobby to crawl over, he licked his lips and took the cock in his mouth, really working it with his tongue and lips. I crept around to the other side of the fence, I heard the neighbor say "That's it babe, your loving it, I can tell."

He was totally distracted as I got in behind him. When I gave the word Bobby clamped a pair of multi-grips around the base of his penis in behind his balls, securing him to the fence as I quickly cuffed his hands in behind him. Without hesitation I gagged him so I could keep up the pretense to Bobby that he was a willing participant.

I yelled over the fence "Come over here Bobby, my hubby wants his birthday present now."

I whispered in his ear "Payback time" as I slipped my hand in his pocket and grabbed his mobile phone and deleted the memory card. Knowing he couldn't black mail me now, I crept under the tree out of the way of the video camera and sat back to watch the show.

Bobby pulled the neighbor's pants right down to his ankles. He couldn't move an inch with his precious cock and jewels held in a clamp on the other side of the fence. He fished a condom out of his pocket and released quite an impressive member, no wonder people payed good money for him. He struggled to get the extra large condom on. Then he got out a small tube of lubricant, he squirted it in the crack of his ass and starts working it in with his fingers, stretching him to accommodate his huge cock. The neighbor was squirming by this stage but Bobby must have been thinking he was really excited and liked it rough. After all he was the birthday boy and Bobby liked it rough too.

Part 4

6 weeks had passed since I paid the neighbor back. My plan had worked well and apart from the awkward and embarrassed looks he gave me, not a word had been spoken between us.

As hubbies business expanded he was spending more and more time away from home. One night as I lay in my bed all alone my mind wandered back to that fateful day. I thought about how I had sat back under the tree and watched the neighbor getting fucked anally by a male prostitute while his cock and balls were clamped through a glory-hole on the other side of the fence.

As Bobby gave him a good, hard fucking he glanced in my direction, he could see by the look in my eyes that I was aroused by it. "Spread your legs babe," he commanded while his cock pounded in and out of my neighbors ass. I opened up, he could see that my g-string was soaked in juice and a trickle had started to run down my inner thigh. "Mmm babe, work your fingers into that nice wet pussy for me then give your clit a rub, work it with your fingers while I drive my cock into his tight ass." His sexy voice was coaxing me into following his orders.

My fingers crept towards my hungry pussy, as my legs spread wider I flicked off my g-string and slipped two fingers into my wetness and started to masturbate for him. His eyes never left me as I pleased myself with my fingers. Our moans of pleasure were combined together as we reached our peak.

My orgasm was so intense I nearly passed out, heightened by Bobby's guttural moans as he reached climax wedged deep inside the neighbors ass. As the waves of pleasure started to slowly subside I drove my fingers back into my excited pussy, needing to be filled again. It was surreal when I burst into another and then another orgasm. Waves of pleasure like I'd never experienced before were washing over me, this was my first taste of kinky sex and I was loving it.

Actually I had become addicted to the feeling. I had the upper hand now, I had the whole gay moment on video cam, maybe it was time to play some games of my own. I was still angry about the way he had blackmailed me into sucking not only his, but his friends cock through his make-shift glory-hole, using me as a cum bucket.

I decided to send him a text to see how submissive he had become, it read "Oh my, that was so hot watching you get taken up the ass you bitch. Be here, 10 o'clock tomorrow wearing nothing but your wife's underwear."

I didn't hear back from him and wondered if he would show up but right on the dot of 10 their was a knock on the door, there he stood on the doorstep in a pair of white lacy panties and a matching bra.

He quickly brushed past me and into the room, afraid a passerby might see him. I closed the door behind him and picked up a whip I had placed near the door earlier on, I gave him a hard flick around his ass cheek leaving a welt that was plainly visible through his silky underwear. I raised the whip again and he cowered, preparing himself for the lashing of pain. Before I let him have it I stated "Your my sissy bitch now, you do as I tell you or all your friends and your wife will know about the ass fucking you got at the fence."

He didn't speak at first but as I started to lower my arm to strike him again he blurted out "Please, let me be your bitch, I'll do whatever you say, just don't whip me and show my friends and family the video tape, I'm begging you, let me be your sissy slave."

I ripped off my panties and sat on the couch with my legs spread wide, "Eat me bitch," I demanded, "Fuck my juicy cunt with your tongue." I raised my arm to strike him again but didn't need to, he was already on his knees in front of me. He started licking my pussy, sending waves of pleasure through me, I pulled my legs right back to expose my ass "Lick my ass bitch," I demanded.

He tentatively flicked his tongue over the rim of my ass then back to my love tunnel, this time I didn't hold back and whipped him hard, he recoiled in pain. "I told you to lick my ass, now do it!" He drove his tongue deep into my ass, licking into the depths of my anal passage. I ground my ass onto his face, really wanting to beat the shit out of him with the whip but not needing to, he was totally submissive now.

The feel of his tongue darting in and out of my ass was bringing me close to orgasm, "Work on my clit you sissy!" I ordered, which was now sticking out of my womanly folds, swollen and standing up for attention. A couple more minutes of tongue stimulation and I was exploding into an amazing orgasm, still fighting back the urge to lash out with the whip as my juice squirted out. He licked it from me, drinking every drop like a good sissy.

After I had recovered from my earth-shattering orgasm I ordered him to his feet. I could see a huge erection straining to get out of the confines of his wifes lacy panties but I ignored it. "On your way sissy bitch, I'll text you when I need you again, next time your not going to be let off so lightly." I think the power had gone to my head, as he made his way out the door I couldn't fight back the sinister grin that was forming on my face. Oh boy, I was going to have some fun with this...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Paybacks are a Bitch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 594 milliseconds