• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Past to Present

Past to Present

I was having trouble sleeping lately and brief images of dreams haunt me when I first wake up, but then faded about an hour later. 'What's wrong with me?' I'm becoming a nervous wreck and today I actually barked at the receptionist. She didn't do anything wrong; I was on edge again.

My boss called me in and told me that maybe I should seek professional help. Maybe I have some kind of sleep disorder or something. The doctors examined me a week later, but told me it wasn't physical and suggested I see someone professional for my emotional stability. They gave me list of five names that took my company's insurance. I looked over the list, but one name drew my attention. For a week I looked at the list and still the one name so I figure why question instinct and gave him a call.

I scheduled an appointment for the next day since they just happened to have a cancellation. I sat nervously in his waiting room; maybe I'm nervous because it's empty or am I nervous because someone will come in. I look at my watch again; nervous habit of mine and the door finally opens. The receptionist comes out and leads me to the doctor's office. She opens the door and ushers me in. I stand there nervous while his face is down reading my file.

I look around his office and it's so masculine and beautiful. I see a picture of a pretty woman and I feel I should know her too.

"That's all today Cindy. You can go home now," his deep commanding voice speaks to the receptionist.

"Thanks doc," she replies, "I can get ready for my date. See ya tomorrow." She closes the door behind me.

"Let's see; Gina Monique Hansen, nineteen, born August 10th, right?" he asks me.

"Yes sir," I said timidly.

"Do you prefer to lie down or to sit Gina?" he asks me.

Indecision clouds my brain and I can't make a choice. 'Why can't I choose? I mean, it's easy; either I want to sit or lie down'. I just stand there having his question keep circling my brain and don't answer.

At my silence, he looks up and stares into my eyes. His eyes, they're compelling and I sense I should know them; know him. No, I'm sure I've never met him before yet I feel I've met him before. I can't tear away from his look and then all goes black.

I open my eyes and slowly become conscious of my surroundings. I'm still in his office and I'm lying on the couch. I try to raise my head, but it feels like it weighs a ton.

"Easy there little one," he says softly.

'Where have I heard that before? Yes, the dream' and just as fast as it comes to me it is gone again.

He hands me a cup of water and encourages me to take a few sips. "Thank you, sir. I'm not use to fainting, it's just ... well, I feel I should know you, but I've never met you. Even the picture of your wife; I feel I know her and yet not; then your question; I just couldn't seem to decide..." and I start to cry after I blurted all of that out. "It's the dream," I sob.

His hand starts to rub my back between my shoulder blades. It feels wonderful and his voice calms me, "It'll be alright little one."

At his words I look up into his eyes. They are only inches from mine. "Do you know me? Should I know you? I feel I do, but I don't understand. I think you're in my dream ... your voice sounds so familiar to me," I tell him. "Your voice is in my dream."

He seems a bit shaken, but recovers quickly and looks at my file that he's holding on his lap. "Monique; that's an unusual name," he smiles. "Did your father or mother give it to you?" he asks.

"Neither," I reply. "My parents named me Gina Hansen so when I was old enough, I had it legally replaced. I don't know why, but I've always liked the name."

He looks at me sharply and intently, "I see."

"Tell me about this dream you mentioned," and he pulls a recorder from his pocket and turns it on.

I lie back down and close my eyes. "It all started when I was eight. I would have these erotic dreams that I would wake up to each morning, in fact I still do, but after a about an hour or so they would fade. I would try to remember them; they seemed important, but couldn't. Now, they compel me. It's like the dream is invading my waking moments and I see snatches of it and then it's gone again no matter how hard I try to recover it. I think if I could just remember it, then everything will be fine; I will be fine."

He is silent, but I feel he is looking at me and then he speaks, "Have you ever considered hypnosis to help your remember the dream?"

"No. Can you do that? You know, I mean hypnotize me to remember?" I ask.

"Yes, but it doesn't always work. It depends on how susceptible you are to it," he replies.

"Please sir, I want to try ... I need to know," I plead.

He stands, "I'll prepare a mild sedative. It won't put you to sleep but will help with the hypnosis."

I lie feeling calmer than I've had in years. Maybe it's because there's hope that I'll know now; maybe Dr. Abrams can truly help me.

He comes back, gives me a shot and after a couple of minutes has me look at his pen. I'm in the dream now, but somewhere I hear myself telling him about it.

I describe a house. I've never been there, but I know every room; every object and he's there, but younger. So handsome that I know my panties are getting wet. He's five eight, raven black hair and beautiful blue eyes; his eyes compel me to come and kneel down to him.

"Did you have a good day little one?" he says as his hand caresses my head.

"Yes, Master," and I lean into his touch. He smiles down at my head with affection and love.

"You are ready to be punished?" Master asks.

"Yes, Master." I had given him all of me, except one thing.

"Come little one," and Master walks away with me following. He opens a door, down stairs and into a dungeon. I kneel at his feet waiting to be told his wishes. I wonder what he is going to do and the unknowing excites me.

"Come here little one," Master commands.

I come and he ties me to a frame. It looks like something a gynecologist table, but it can rotate me until my head is hanging down. I am strapped down and Master spreads my legs wide; he can see how wet and excited I am.

"You may cum without permission little one," and then he laughs softly knowing that what he's about to do will make me orgasm many, many times.

Master's fingers are pinching and pulling my nipples and I'm moaning and getting wetter. My nipples become so hard and throbbing, but wanting more and then Master stops. I plead with my eyes, but he ignores my look.

"So, you are going to deny your Master the use of his nipples and allow another to suck on them," his gaze is hard.

"Yes, Master," I say meekly.

"Wrong answer," says Master and the sting of the leather bites into my nipple. I scream, but yet am excited by it. It bites into my other nipple and a small moan now escapes my lips. The leather bites into my nipples four more times. My pussy is throbbing from my mounting orgasm.

Master looks down at me and places just a fingertip on top of each nipple; I want more. He knows it and is waiting for me to tell him what he wants to hear. I submit.

"They're yours Master, always. I'm sorry Master. Please take them anytime you wish."

Master's mouth comes down and sucks them hard. Oh his hot mouth, tongue and teeth; I cum hard panting from his touch.

Master moves away and I hear him removing his clothes. He is between my legs and he pushes his hard cock into me and stops. I want more, but he isn't moving. He again places his fingertips on the top of my nipples.

"Who do these belong to little one?" Master asks me again.

"You Master, only you," I say.

Master slowly fucks me. I love the way it feels and the pressure is slowly mounting. I want to hump back, but the straps deny me this. He smiles watching my orgasm build. He starts to pump harder and faster and then I feel his cum explode within me. I feel the table rotate pulling his cock from my pussy and the blood to my head. I didn't reach orgasm that time.

"We have to make sure that none of my cum will leak back out little one," says Master.

"Yes, Master," I say disappointed, but I know Master knows what he is doing.

Master kneels on the floor by my head, "Clean it."

I open my mouth and Master slides his cock in and I suck and clean my juices mixed with some of his cum. He pulls it from my mouth. "Thank you Master."

Master goes to his chair, sits and watches me; occasionally looking at the clock. It seems like I have been in this position forever, but it has only been ten minutes when I feel the table rotate me back flat. Master is right, no cum seeps from my pussy.

Master rubs my clit slowly and I, once again, try to hump to his touch. My nipples ache to be touch and used by him. My mind screams 'use me Master' but my tongue doesn't betray me. He stops again, I'm so close ... I need to cum!

Master walks to the head of the table again. He once again massages and kneads my breasts and his mouth sucks down, bites and tongues my nipples; I orgasm again. When I'm done, Master is again between my legs and starts all over again. I can't complain. I had asked Master for this and he will do it again and again until he cannot cum.

I hear a voice ... yes its Master's voice somewhere telling me to go forward. Somehow I do and days pass quickly as a blur.

I'm coming out of a doctor's office. I'm smiling and happy. Master gathers me in his strong arms and kisses me deeply. "I'm pregnant Avery, Master." We're both so happy and giddy. They all said I'd never get pregnant, but Master found a way. We're going to have a baby and I had to agree to share my nipples with Master and not to deny him even after he told me he would never deny our child.

Master's voice again telling me to go forward to August 10th and in a blur I do what I'm told.

Master called and tells me to meet him at the pharmacy and then we'll go out to dinner. I obey; it's only three blocks from the house. I'm smiling as I'm walking; it always makes me happy to be with Master. The 'Walk' comes on and I step off the curb. I don't hear the car; just then, my body goes numb as if all the air has left my lungs. I can't move, but I hear Master's voice coming through to me along with the buzzing in my ears.

"Monique, little one! Don't leave me!" Master is screaming.

My mouth is moving and he bends his ear close to try to hear, "I'll be back. I won't leave you Master. I love you Avery," I say and then the constant buzzing ... buzzing ... and then the cry of a baby.

'Is it my child?' I think. No, it can't be. I was only three months pregnant. The crying is consistent and then I realize that it's me. I'm not alone though. There is another soul with me and she says we'll do it together.

I ask her 'what?' and she laughs like a child. 'Silly' she tells me, 'To be with Avery, your husband, Master. You've got to try and remember' she tells me.

Master is telling me to go forward again and in a blur I do. My eyes open and I remember everything; past and present except Gina is now happy and quiet and Monique stares out of the her eyes. Master is crying.

I get up and kneel by Master's chair. "I'm sorry I didn't remember sooner Master. I love you Avery. I'm back."

Master gathers me into his arms and kisses me deeply and then looks into my eyes. "Little one," is all he says and all I need.

*****

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Past to Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds