• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Crimson Cello

The Crimson Cello

It had been the sound that evoked his first memories. What he now knew to be a Bach cello suite had stirred the other sense into recognition. He remembered forcing his eyes open to scan the room to find the source of the lovely music. His eyes straining to focus through the haze of his intoxicated state, the source of the sounds sat naked with the cello delicately held between her knees. He watched her slender fingers dance sensuously up and down the fingerboard. The skill and articulate quality of her touch milking the instrument of its luscious tones that flowed like liquid form the ancient instrument. The beautiful petite young woman who played it with her eyes closed licked her lips as if she was overcome by the sensation she evoked. Lying on the floor in front of her were the tiny-silk panties she had worn-stained with her virgin blood. As his eyes focused, he could see that the cello shared the crimson colour of the blood soaked panties and that near the left f hole she had smeared her fresh sexual christening.

His next memory had been olfactory, the taste of her lips causing his to tingle as he kissed her for the first time. Everything about her was unexpected. As the owner of a chain of retail lingerie outlets, he had been invited to a party at Honeyton Lodge and eighteenth-century apartment building in the trendy up market end of the inner city.

It was not uncommon for buyers to go to these evenings where beautiful models displayed the products and more often than not slept with clients to secure substantial orders. At 46 and facing an expensive divorce settlement Brendon Wilson had already told himself he had no reason to refuse any such offers and the stream of delicious young models in silk satin and lace whetted his appetite.

The young girl who smiled at him from across the room was not dressed in lingerie. She was divinity, breathtakingly beautiful. Petite with long silken honey blonde hair angelic visage and small pert B cup breasts clenched together in an inviting cleavage by a sheer silk halter that shamelessly showed the outline of her small nipples. The dress clenched her curvaceous body like a second skin emphasising her tiny round ass and luscious hips. The hemline of the dress split to reveal her shapely legs perched high on white diamond encrusted stilettos. She was under 20 he guessed. The smile led to her crossing the room to him walking with the kind of sway that women know will invite a man to drink in every liquid movement of her sumptuous body. As the smile moved closer to him, he caught the beginnings of her exquisite scent.

How quickly they had moved from exchanging pleasantries to kissing was still cloudy. He remembered vaguely asking whether she might want money and how she laughed and asked him how much he thought the building was worth. He had had some vague thought that she might be a high-class hooker who preyed on older men. One that got them so hot they would pay anything to continue. He was that hot now he thought. He could not imagine that a young beautiful woman like this would want him and older man who had so recently failed at marriage.

" About four million.' He guessed.

" Very good, at last estimate four point eight million. My family own this building. So, I don't need to earn money. " She giggled, and kissed him again. He felt the tingle in his lips, the soon to become familiar exotic taste of her. She took his hand and led him to the door.

" Lets go upstairs where we can be more private?" she purred.

In the elevator, he held her to him feeling his cock rise against her. His hands ventured to her shapely ass and caressed them feeling the outline as the sound of each floor signalled its approach with an old bell. The elevator had been a relatively new addition to the old building, in keeping with the heritage nature of the architectural design. The elevator doors opened and she led him through the doors to the penthouse. She sat him down on a lounge and they kissed with increasing intensity.

" You can touch me if you want to." She whispered.

His hand first found the deliciously firm breasts feeling their shape beneath his palm, the nipple becoming more erect beneath his caresses then as he pinched them through the soft thin silk hearing her moan in his mouth as they kissed more and more deeply. He pushed her halter aside and took her right breast in his hand. He toyed with the nipple until it was rock hard then turned his attention to the left one. Each action was accompanied by fresh moans of pleasure from her. He broke the kiss reluctantly and kissed her nipple as suckling at them while she stroked his head and encouraged him.

" Do you want me?" she cooed seductively.

" Oh God, yes baby." He sighed breathlessly between mouthfuls of nipple. His hand darted to her thighs revelling in the silken skin there caressing it briefly before moving to her panties. She was understandably damp and the first touch evoked a moan that begged him to continue.

" Make me cum, make me hot for you. MMmmmmmmm yummy yummy."

In moments, she began to shiver beneath his fingers. Her panties exploded in wetness. He wanted to take them off and as he hooked his finger inside the string to pull them down, she motioned for him to leave them.

" I want to keep them on please. I am a virgin. I want you to be my first. I will give them to you afterwards."

He stopped pulling at them and resumed touching her clit through the panties until her shudders and moans built to her first orgasm. He slid them aside and teased the hills and valleys of her labia until he found the opening to her sweet virgin vagina. The thought of being her first made him shiver with excitement. He plunged one finger into her tight wet hole and continued to pat her clit with his thumb and a second orgasm rose in her like an earthquake. When his second finger invaded her tight pussy, juices flowed like hot lava as she bucked to meet his insistent thrusts.

When the orgasm subsided, she broke from the embrace and stood, she reached down fro the hem of her dress and peeled it over her supple breasts. She stood in front of him wearing only the tight white bikini panties that clung to her pussy outlining her sensuous sex.

" Do you want me to touch you now? " she teased. All he could do was nod as he stood. She unbuttoned his shirt, kissing his chest and smiling as he ran his fingers across her silken skin and youthful curves still barely believing he was with her and waiting to wake up at anytime. When she undid his belt, she looked up at him and smiled again.

" Lets see how much you want me." She unzipped him and slid her hand into his fly. He gasped as her hand touched his cock for the first time. She let his pants fall to the floor and peeled down his shorts. She circled his cock expertly and caressed it so gently he thought he would cum too soon. The fingernails of her other hand grazed his swollen balls gently.

"God you don't do that like a virgin Baby." He gasped.

"I didn't say I hadn't done this before. Or this!" She slid to her knees, blew warm air across his tip through moist lips, and covered his cock tip with kisses. Then her tongue flickered wildly over it as she whetted the shaft from tip to balls. She covered every fragment of his strained cock flesh with her wet flickering tongue lips and excited fingers. She paused looked up at him angelically, smiled and then took his cock into her mouth. He felt his legs almost give way.

" Fuck that's good, I'm so close. You're going to make me cum baby."

" I want you to cum in my mouth and all over my little titties. Would you like that sugar?" he could only nod and moan because she swallowed his cock deep down her throat and the flurry of finger tips, lips tongue and hot sucking drove his cock ever closer towards insistent uncontrollable throbs and cock aching swelling. In moments she had brought his cock to a distorted hugeness, covered it in excited lips, tongue kisses, and now he felt his orgasm filling every pore of his body, every muscle was directed towards streaming cum into this angelic girls mouth.

"OH God its sooooooo Good baby so fucking hot oh God Yes Yes, Yes!" He exploded in her mouth and he looked down at her as she swallowed the first thick spray of his cum then saw the satisfied smile on her face as she let the next spurts spray her face and tits. The smile that lit her face as she scooped the cum into her mouth and rubbed it into her skin was more like the ecstasy of some pagan communion than porn. She stood and kissed him with her cum soaked lips and led him to the bedroom.

God I'm going to eat your pussy until you are begging for me to fuck you." He boasted.

"Mmmmm I'd like that sugar. I'm so wet and hot for you. I can't wait to have you inside me. Have you be my first. MMMMmmm. She lay back on the Queen size bed. Brendan removed the remnants of his clothing and buried his head between her legs inhaling her intoxicating scent. The tingle he had felt when he first kissed her was stronger. He felt it pass through him like a wave that ended in his spent cock. As he inhaled and began to drink her juices, his cock began to regain its stature. He kissed her panties until she writhed in pleasure beneath him. He avoided direct contact with her clit and her next series of orgasms came from his wild kissing of her pussy through the now sopping wet panties. She came repeatedly for ten minutes or so, each orgasm more intense than the previous. He slid her panties aside again and drank in the beauty of her tiny patch of golden blonde pubic hair. Her tiny sweet vagina opened in readiness for his fingers and awaiting his growing cock. Each orgasm intensified and was accompanied by screams, shivers, and sprays of juice, which he lapped up like a thirsty animal.

"Fuck me now, I want you inside me. Make me bleed sugar. Do me hard. I want that big hard cock inside me deep!" She screamed, writhed, and begged.

Brendan's cock had returned to its full splendour. It was bigger than he had ever felt. He never wanted anything more than this. He broke his last orgasmic attach on her pussy pulled his fingers from her and lay between her legs and kissed her.

" Put that big Cock in me, Fuck me sugar." She moaned at him. She spread her legs as he lifted himself off her and guided his cock to the front of her panties. He slid the tip across the shiny damp surface exploring her labia and circling her clit as she writhed and shouted at him to fuck her. The sensation of the wetness on his tip and the tingle that he had felt on his lips was overpowering. He had to have her, had to be inside her, had to make her cum. He hurriedly slid her panties aside, let the spurt of her excitement dribble over his tip, and then pressed into her tiny tight virgin hole. The look of bliss on her face encouraged him to slide in further. Her tight lips clenched his cock like a warm damp friendly hand. He had only loved a virgin once and that had been a fairly quick affair in the back seta of a car. She had not even been moist and bled profusely. A girl who is moist hymen may even survive penetration so he had heard because of the flexibility of the aroused vagina. Candice was definitely aroused. As he pushed his cock deeper within her, a feint tear filled her eye a tiny pain. He had ruptured her hymen and no doubt, some virgin blood now tinged her juices pink. She smiled and he felt her fingernails bite into his back as he pushed deep inside her. They held each other in a long hot kiss as his balls rested against her skin.

" Mmmmm yummy baby, fuck me Fuck me hard." She squealed.

In the next hour, he pounded her to a continuous stream of vaginal orgasms. Moving her legs around like a rag doll to find ever-divergent angles to enter her and fuck her again. Each time bringing her to screaming orgasms. He turned her onto her hands and knees, took her curvaceous hips in his hand, and fucked her from behind inspired by her sumptuous buns, savouring the deepness, enjoying her rising excitement. She rode him as he fondled her magnificent little titties.

" Do you want to cum inside me sugar. " She cooed as she bounced on his throbbing cock clenching it even tighter with each rising, dribbling, and spraying her wetness down his super hard shaft.

"OH God yes." he lifted her up back onto her back. He wanted to fuck her missionary style and kiss her when he came. His cock throbbed uncontrollably.

" Cum with me sugar," She whispered repeatedly as her pussy contracted around his thick hard throbbing cock. She bucked to great his insistent thrusts, kissed, and caressed him as her screams rose in intensity.

" Cum in me baby cum in me. Fill my hot little pussy with your sweet cum Sugar."

Brendan began to moan uncontrollably. The endorphins flooded his mind and he felt his swollen balls clench as he orgasmed. The first shot of his aching cock coinciding with the stream of her wetness, the scream of her pleasure and the impossible tightness of their connections. He was buried in her deep they did not move except to shiver, shake, and moan as wave after wave of endorphins flooded every part of their bodies. Unbelievable orgasms that seemed to last forever. His cock pumping cum into her tingling as her pussy sucked him dry milked him of every ounce of energy, every droplet of cum. The pleasure was unbelievable, and then he lost consciousness.

It was only the sound of the cello that evoked the memory, the taste of her, her scent. He couldn't even remember when it had happened but he knew it wasn't a dream. From the pocket of his trousers, he pulled out the tiny white bikini panties. He inspected the traces of blood and pink stains on the soft silk and held them to his nose to take in the intoxicating scent and the tingle that reminded him of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Crimson Cello

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds