• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Beautiful Seduction

The Beautiful Seduction

12

John had secured tickets for the rugby semi final in Paris and had asked me to accompany him. (For those who do not know, rugby is a game similar to American football played in certain parts of the world). He'd booked a room for us at a great hotel and now I could not go as an important work client wanted to see me.

I rang John to break the news. He was upset as it would spoil his weekend if he went alone, and it was too late to cancel the hotel or sell the rugby tickets. I knew his other friends weren't available to go at such short notice. Then I had a flash of inspiration. Why doesn't he take my wife Thelma instead of me? I knew she was free and I knew he liked her.

Thelma is 30 years old and has a beautiful body. She is a natural blond, with a serene, gentle face. Her breasts are full but not out of proportion to her frame. Her nipples and areola are strikingly dark against her pale skin. Her stomach is not quite flat, but that adds to her feminine charm and she has a gorgeous bottom. She keeps her blond bush trimmed.

In contrast to her beautiful body, I'd say that I'm an average looking 32 year old who is not very well endowed below, but I keep myself fit. John is a couple of inches taller than me and pretty muscular.

"Are you sure?" asked John.

"I'm certain she'll be delighted to go with you," and so it was agreed.

Thelma returned from work a little later & kissed me on the cheek. I told her excitedly that I'd arranged for her to go to Paris instead of me, but her response surprised me.

"Are you sure you want me to go, Richard? John is a good looking guy and I know he finds me attractive. To be honest, I find him attractive too. You don't mind me sharing a room with him? I know he's never slept with anyone due to his no sex before marriage belief, but are you sure it is a good idea?

I hadn't thought of the sleeping arrangements when I'd suggested to John that Thelma go with him, and now it was too late to let John down.

The thought of John and Thelma together was beginning to worry me, but at the same time I felt excited. I'd often thought what it would be like for Thelma to sleep with another man. A girlfriend had cheated on me long before I met Thelma and had confessed out of a sense of guilt. I've never felt as sexually excited as when she recounted what she had done.

"Thelma, I'm sure it's a good idea. I don't think John will try it on with you, and even if he does I won't really mind. It might be good for John if you teach him the ways of womanhood and open his eyes to what he has been missing all these years. It might even spice up our sex life in the long run. As long as you don't fuck him, then I all want is for you to enjoy the weekend."

She looked at me quizzically, but the scene was set. Thelma left the next morning and I did not see her until early Sunday evening. Had anything happened, and if so would I find out?

I kissed Thelma warmly when she returned from Paris and she asked if John could stay in the spare room that night, as it was too far for him to drive home. Thelma went into the bathroom whilst I made small talk to John. I noticed John would not look me in the eye whilst we spoke. Thelma emerged in her dressing gown and John went to have a shower.

Thelma and I talked quietly. After discussing the rugby and the great celebrations afterwards, I asked Thelma how the arrangements went in the hotel.

"Oh, we were so tired, we just turned into bed when we got back from the match," she said. However, I could tell that she was lying.

"Thelma, as I said before you went, I don't mind at all what went on between you & John. However, what I do mind is you not telling me the truth. If something happened, which I think it did, please tell me everything in complete detail. I want to know what you did and how you felt. Don't try to spare my feelings; just tell me what happened. Then I know that there are no secrets between us and that we can go on as happily as before. It might even strengthen the bond between us"

There were tears in Thelma's eyes. "Do you mean it, Richard?"

"Yes, Thelma. I love you more than ever. You just tell me how it was. I won't interrupt you. Just tell me the truth"

"John and I got back to the hotel. The room had 2 large beds. John went into the bathroom first, had a shower & changed into his pyjamas. We'd drunk a few glasses of wine over dinner, and I was feeling pretty reckless. I asked John if he had anything on under his pyjamas, as they had an open fly & he said that he'd left his jockey shorts on. He looked a little embarrassed. I looked in my suitcase and found that in my hurry to pack, I'd forgotten my nightgown.

I jumped into the shower and felt revived from the long day. I shouted to John that I didn't have anything on and asked him to look away as I left the bathroom and sneaked beneath my bed covers. I knew there was a mirror on the wall, and that by looking away from the bathroom, he would probably glimpse the reflection of my naked body as I crossed our room.

I was feeling pretty turned on by the thought that I could be the first naked woman that John had ever seen. Once I was under the covers, I told John that my neck was stiff from looking at the action at the rugby match earlier, and asked him to massage my shoulders. John came over and stood by the side of my bed as I lay on my front. He started massaging my neck & shoulders.

"I'm starting to feel better. Have you done this before? Your hands feel fantastic. Could you massage me down to my waist as my back is a little sore lower down?'

I pulled down the sheet, exposing my entire back. I'm pretty sure he gasped.

'Don't worry, John. I'm not trying to seduce you', I joked.

He gently massaged me down to the middle of the back, but seemed reluctant to go any further.

'Go on, John, I won't bite. You're really helping ease out my back'

He massaged me gently down to my waist, and then moved his hands up to my shoulders. As he continued, he seemed to grow bolder and more confident. His hands seemed to acquire a rhythm of their own as he moved them in circles, in alternate hard and smooth actions. He pressed his palms along the length of my back. I was really enjoying the sensation of his strong hard hands. Then came a surprise; he continued to move lower when he reached the covers. He kept his hands above the sheet but moved them over my buttocks. He grew more daring as he made his next movement from my neck downwards; this time he slipped his fingers under the covers and massaged by naked bottom, pressing into my flesh. I let out an involuntary moan and John quickly moved away and apologised.

'I'm really sorry, Thelma. I don't know what came over me. You're married and I respect that. You're so trusting of me. I took advantage. I'm ashamed of myself'

'Don't worry, John. I do trust you. I know that you didn't mean anything by it. Look, my back is feeling much better. Perhaps if I could just turn over and you could massage my shoulders from the front, then I'd feel completely relaxed. I want you to know that I trust you, so I'd be offended if you refused.'

I lifted myself slightly so that I could turn over easily and moved the sheet up at the same time. I knew that John would have a pretty good view of my tits whilst I slowly turned as they hung beneath me, but not a complete view. I'm sorry Richard, but I remembered what you'd said about teaching John about women and I was turned on by the thought of how far I could make John go. I hadn't decided how far I would let things go myself, but I knew I would stop before things got too heavy. I caught John's eye as I turned over and I saw lust in them. I knew he was fighting to stay in control.

Once I was lying face up, he leaned over me and placed his hands on my shoulders and massaged them gently. He moved his hands behind my neck and I let out a screech.

'Sorry, John, I think it's your position that's causing you to accidentally pinch me. Just get up on the bed and you'll be able to relax yourself and do it gently. '

John had a resigned look on his face, but moved onto the bed. It was really sexy having him on top of me, with a sheet separating his eyes from my nakedness. My arms were under the sheet, as he moved his hands over my shoulders. It felt good. I could feel the heat and the wanting in his hands as they touched me. As he continued, I pulled the covers down slightly from underneath, which had the effect of exposing the very top of my breasts. I moved slightly and look down to see that the top of my left nipple was now visible. Without wishing to sound arrogant, I know I have attractive breasts. Do you remember when we went on a topless beach and all male eyes were on me? I knew John must be excited by what was on display.

His hands were no longer concentrating on my neck and shoulders. They formed wider and wider circles in their movements on my upper torso and gradually nudged the sheet lower. I felt his hands move over the top of my breasts and I looked down again to see how exposed I was. I could see both nipples and they were pointing upwards, begging for his attention. His breaths grew deeper, less controlled, as his hands continued to explore. I felt his flats hand pass over my entire breasts. I stifled my moans, as I wanted him to continue.

I could control myself no longer as I reached out towards his penis. I touched the fabric of his pants and felt a huge hardness underneath, but that woke John from his trance. He jumped off my bed and apologised again for what was happening.

He returned to his own bed and we were silent for a few minutes, contemplating what we had done.

'John', I said, 'I'm really sorry. I find you really attractive and I was as much to blame as you. I loved the way your hands felt on me. Your touch was magical. I know that you respect me and believe in saving yourself until you are married, but I'd be honoured if I could just sit on your bed, and you could see me and, if you like, feel me. It's not against my marriage vows for you to look at me and touch me, and my husband will never know. It's only once and we've had a great day together. This would make today one of the most special in my life. You're gorgeous and I think life is for living and we should not let this opportunity pass us by.'

I slowly pulled my sheet back and walked over to his bed. I saw his eyes devour me, as they roamed over my naked body. He stared at my breasts and then looked lower to my abdomen and my carefully trimmed bush. I sat on the edge of his bed and looked at the far wall. We both said nothing as he looked at me for what seemed like an eternity. I could feel my nipples harden and I felt myself shiver involuntarily, more due to the sexual tension that the slight chill in the room.

I stood up and moved closer to him at the head of his bed, and turned so that my bottom was within a few inches of him. Again, he made no move as I just stood there. I reached behind my back and found his hands, which I guided onto my buttocks. He did not resist me as I placed his hands on me, but he made no attempt to caress me. I spread my legs and guided his hands between them. I could feel his hands become wet as they touched my juice soaked pubic hair, but he pulled his hands away as I tried to guide them further into my pussy.

I turned round so that I faced him, with my pussy now inches away from him, but he just looked me up and down longingly without touching.

'John, don't you like what you see?' I asked him.

'Oh, your beautiful', he said' I'd always wondered what you looked like under your very well presented clothes. Your breasts are perfect. Your nipples are so dark, so tempting and exotic. The rest of your body is as fabulous. Your bottom is so round, how I want to run my hands over it. Your private area is like nothing I could have imagined; faint wispy curls through which I can see your lips. I don't want to spoil this memory by doing anything that you may regret'

'John, I won't regret it. As long as you keep my marriage vows, then my body is yours to explore'

I climbed onto the bed astride him. I gently placed his hands in mine and moved them to my face. I moved his hands over my hair and to my shoulders, and then to my sides. I lifted then up and brought them together just above my pubic line. I raised them further and kissed them and gently placed his hands on my breasts. I leaned towards him and kissed his hair, his eyes and finally his mouth. I parted his lips and explored with my tongue. I felt his fingers move as they started to caress me. His fingers gently tortured my tits until I could bear no more. I pulled his hands away, but he was urgent now. He lowered them to my abdomen and I lent back as his inexperienced fingers explored my pussy. I guided them to my clitoris and showed him what to do, as my orgasm approached. I grabbed his hand and put his forefinger up my vagina as my wanting grew. I asked him to insert more fingers into me, and he obliged as he filled me up. That was it. I cried out as I had a shuddering orgasm that, I think, astonished John. John just looked at me as I gradually regained my composure. I snuggled down under the sheet next to him and kissed him.

I knew he had not cum, so he must have been in a fevered state, still in his pyjamas. He turned off the light and I went to sleep next to him and was woken some time later by his hands caressing my bottom. I returned the compliment sleepily and undid the buttons on his pyjama top. I unfastened his pyjama bottoms and kicked off the bed sheets above us. I turned round so that my pussy was above his face. I removed his pyjama bottoms and could see the outline of his bulging cock in his jockey shorts. I gently pulled them down and gasped at the size of his member. I'm sorry, but I have to say that it was twice the length and breadth of yours, Richard.

I asked him to lick me as I lowered my private area onto his mouth. He moved his tongue between my pubes until he found my slit. I moaned as he moved his tongue up my slit and into my vagina. I took his cock in my hands, then between my lips. He exploded immediately. His sperm gushed into my mouth. I did not realise that a man could produce so much cum, but I guess we'd been building up to this for a few hours. This brought him back to reality and he said we had gone too far. I agreed with him, but really I had no regrets.

That's it, Richard. We returned to our own beds, got up in the morning and acted as if nothing had happened."

After Thelma had told me the story, I felt elated and I was rock hard. I wanted to know more details.

"What did he do to your breasts, Thelma? You said he tortured them until you could bear no more. Did he hurt you?"

There was a far away look in her eyes as she spoke with a faint smile. "John was mesmerised by my breasts. First he just ran his fingers over them, feeling how soft they were all over, except for my hard dark nipples. He put his hands underneath and gently lifted by breasts to feel their weight. He stroked them so carefully, so tenderly that it made my pussy hurt. His fingers circled round my nipples and pulled and teased them. I was so turned on that my breasts were the most sensitive that they had ever been. It was between pleasure and pain, it was an exquisite torture. I felt so powerful. He was a virgin and I was his slut, his teacher."

I moved my wife's dressing gown and touched her pussy. Telling me about John had made her so wet.

I did not want the story to end.

"Thelma, teach Richard some more for me. I'm going to tell Richard that I've got to go back to work now. Whilst I'm away, I'd like you to make love to John on our bed. Please leave the curtains open and the light on as I'll be standing outside in the shadows watching you"

Thelma gulped and asked me if I was sure that I wanted this. I said that I did, and she said that she would make no promises.

I went outside and watched. I did not tell Thelma, but I took our video camera with me so that I could relive what was about to happen again and again.

Thelma came into the room in her dressing gown, followed by Richard who was similarly dressed.

"Thelma, this is not right. This is your house, your bedroom!" Richard protested.

They were standing in the middle of the room. He walked towards the window as if to pull the curtains, but Thelma put her arms around him and stopped him. She kissed him gently, then harder. She pulled the dressing gown off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. I'm not bisexual, but Richard's body was magnificent. His uncircumcised cock stood out in front of him, rising to his belly button. Its girth was amazing, almost inhuman. He removed Thelma's dressing gown and they kissed passionately, his penis pressing into my wife's belly.

She guided him onto the bed and he lay down with his inviting magnificent cock in the air. Thelma climbed onto him and gently lowered herself until his cock head was touching her most private area. She guided his penis to her opening and very gently pushed down. She rose up and pushed down again, and the top of his cock disappeared into her. She rose again and his cock popped out, and then she lowered herself once again. This time the whole of his cock slowly disappeared into my wife's cunt.

"Slowly lover, I want this to last," she said to Richard. "You're so big. I feel so full. I've never felt myself to be more of a woman than with you inside me"

They made love gently as I watched

"I'm going to cum" said Richard

"No, not yet," she said, lifting herself off him.

She stood up, positioned herself on all fours and asked him to enter her from behind. He moved his cock between her arse cheeks and she guided him into her pussy. She groaned as she took him inside. Again she asked him to be gentle and slow so that she could enjoy the experience as long as possible. However, he lost control and quickly came. As he withdrew, I could see the cum drip out of her vagina.

I decided to take a chance: I left the video camera running outside, pointing towards the bedroom. I quietly entered the house. I opened the bedroom door to see them, of course, naked together.

Richard's face went white and Thelma had a very surprised expression on her face.

She spoke to me. "I'm sorry darling. I love you. Come here."

I moved towards her and she stood up and kissed me as John continued to lie on the bed, shocked. She took off my shirt and my jeans, and then removed the rest of my clothes and lay back on the bed next to Richard. She asked me to lie next to her. She reached down and took hold of one flaccid cock in each hand and began to masturbate us. I felt pretty embarrassed, with my puny cock compared to John's, but I was soon hard.

"Richard, John, I know it's asking a lot but I'd like to make love to both of you now. John, please massage my breasts and Richard, please kiss me below. "'

I lowered myself to her cunt and licked her clitoris and stuck my tongue in her still cum filled pussy. I'd never tasted another man's (or my own) semen, but it was not unpleasant mixed with my wife's own juices. John was obviously getting turned on again and started to suck and lick and caress her breasts. She built to an orgasm, and her whole body shook with the pleasuring from two men.

As she calmed down, she asked me to make love to her as she gently stroked John's huge balls.

I moved onto her and lowered my cock into her sopping and stretched vagina. I kissed her breasts in the way that I know she loves whilst she kissed John's mouth. I saw John's now hard penis by my side. I removed Thelma's hand from his balls and replaced them with my hand. Richard was so engrossed kissing Thelma that he did not notice. I squeezed his nuts gently to feel their size and power and placed by hand around his shaft as far as it would go. It was too big for my fingers to completely surround. I ran my fingers up over his cock head which was lubricated by his pre-seminal fluid oozing out of his slit. I placed Thelma's hand on his cock and she wanked him as I concentrated on moving in and out of Thelma. At last I felt that Thelma was ready and I quickened my pace and started to bite her nipples hard. She screamed in ecstasy as we both came. I felt sperm gush out of John's penis onto Thelma and me as we all lay together.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Beautiful Seduction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds