• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Susan's Story

Susan's Story

This is my first try at writing from a woman's point of view. I don't pretend to know about women, on the contrary, I've spent sixty years trying to figure them out. This could be a dismal flop. Let me know what you think.

*

My name is Susan Durant. I am five feet three inches tall and I weigh one hundred seven pounds. I'm in great shape. I'm twenty two years old, but this story really begins ten years ago. That's when I first learned about sex.

The sex education class in school brought me information that I hadn't even suspected existed. I was consumed with curiosity. Luckily, my curiosity was offset by a giant dose of cowardice. Six years slipped by with my curiosity growing ever stronger and my cowardice growing weaker.

On the morning of my eighteenth birthday, I resolved to make my move. Early in the morning, I set my scheme in motion. I selected my sexiest dress and a pair of see through panties. I would wear a transparent bra, just in case I got that far. My target was my brother, Kevin. You see, I was in love with Kevin. I had been in love with him for a long time. I had wondered about real male equipment. Maybe the stuff in the magazines wasn't real. I decided to find out, first hand, what exactly it was.

Mom and dad were leaving on vacation to California immediately following my eighteenth birthday party. As the party slogged on, I sat next to Kevin on the sofa. I snuggled up very close to him, showed him a little leg and whispered in his ear, "Kevin, honey, will you let me have a peek at your cock?"

"Okay, right after mom and dad leave."

Okay? Did he just say okay? Sudden panic flooded my being. "What did you say?"

"I said 'okay' as soon as mom and dad leave. Maybe now you'll stop bugging me. I give up. Okay?"

From then on the party moved along at the speed of light. Every one galloped out the door. Mom and dad left for the airport. The door shut. This was it!

Kevin went around the house locking all the doors and windows. I went to my bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Did I really want to do this? It might change our whole relationship. Well, duh! Of course it would change our relationship. But I loved him. But he was my brother. But, but, but! I screwed up my courage and knocked on his bedroom door.

"Come in Suzie," he said.

I opened the door and saw him sitting on the edge of his bed. "Come here," he commanded. I walked to his bed. "Sit." I sat.

He held both of my hands. Looking into my eyes, he said, "I know you have been waiting for this for a long time. Well, I've been waiting too. It has been absolute hell keeping my hands off of you. The moment is here. I want you and I need you now!"

"I, I do love you," I stammered. "I thought it was just curiosity and at first, it was. But as we got older I began to realize that I really love you, not as a brother but as a man."

"You want to take a peek at my penis, huh?"

"Oh, yes, please."

"I hate to sound cliché but I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

Uh oh, I hadn't counted on having to undress for him. It occurred to me that I hadn't really known what I was supposed to do. This time curiosity with its two strong allies, love and lust overcame my cowardice. "Yes," I whispered.

He stood us up and started undressing me. Soon my ample tits were free and he saw them for the first time. He kissed them both and then sucked my nipples. This was obviously going to be more than show and tell. I knew at that point that my virginity was going to be just a memory. "Please don't hurt me," I begged, "I'm still a virgin."

I know," he replied as he stripped off his clothes. "It will probably hurt a little at first, but you'll get over it." He stepped forward, held me tightly and kissed me. It wasn't a brother, sister peck on the lips. I felt his tongue probing my mouth so I opened it a little and his tongue shot through and swirled around mine. I sucked on it. He sucked on mine. I could feel my pussy getting all wet and gooey.

We broke the kiss. I looked at his cock. It was beautiful. Long and thick with a purple top. I had waited to see this for years and it was worth waiting for. "Can I touch it?" I asked.

"You're gonna do a lot more than touch it," he said, pulling me down onto the bed. "You're gonna eat it while I eat your pretty little pussy."

I felt his finger slide along my slit. He dipped a finger in between my juicy labia and moved some of my juice up to my clit. He rubbed it gently. Then he lowered his mouth to it and sucked it. My mind exploded. I didn't know anything could feel this good. His cock was dangling right in front of my face. I grasped it and guided it to my lips. There was a small drop of precum oozing out of the tip. I tasted it. It was a little salty, but not bad. I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth and moved my tongue around the tube on the bottom. I sucked really hard and felt him shudder.

My hips were bucking involuntarily. His lips on my clit were driving me insane. I felt him stick a finger into my hole. Only a little way in, he found my cherry. He backed his finger out and pulled his cock from my wanting lips. He settled on top of me. It was great.

"I can't stop now; I've got to fuck you."

"I'm ready," I replied. "Please be gentle."

I felt his cock slip between my labia. He probed gently forward and soon came to my maidenhead. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he plunged past the barrier and thrust into me. There was a small sting when my cherry popped, but it didn't amount to much. Finally, I was being fucked by my brother! It felt so good. The more he stroked me, the better it felt. I started humping back against his thrusts. His pubic hairs brushed my clit and sent tingles all over my body I was constantly moaning. I started to sweat. He licked it off my forehead. It was so sweet!

Deep down within my pussy, I felt a sensation I had never felt before. It was better than anything I had ever felt, but it was taking control of my being. It scared me. Kevin sensed my panic. "Don't be afraid, let it happen. You are about to cum."

I wildly bucked my pelvis into him and clenched his cock with my pussy. My world was covered in a blue haze and I think I might have passed out for a second. When I came to, I felt his hot seed jetting into my center. He had slammed himself as far into me as he could and emptied himself against my cervix. It was just the coolest thing that had ever happened to me!

I felt his weight on me again as he relaxed. I hugged him as tight as I could. I didn't want to ever, ever let him go. I felt his limp cock slip from my pussy in a flood of our juices.

He rolled over beside me. "God, you are the finest piece of ass in the world!" he proclaimed.

I smiled at him and said, "Thank you for making me a woman. I'll love you forever. Don't ever leave me."

"I don't have any plan to leave you ever. We'll have to give some heavy thought to our future."

I reached for his instrument of pleasure and gripped it hard. It was throbbing in my hand. I had to eat it. I bent down and put it in my mouth. I felt it start to swell. I could taste his juice and my juice and a little blood. Soon it was hard and I was sucking it for all I was worth. I had one hand cupping his balls. As I sucked and sucked, I felt his balls retract. He shot another large load into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all. It tasted a lot better than I thought it would. I licked up what I hadn't swallowed and swallowed that too.

"We'll have to wait a while until I recover." He said. He was sliding his finger in and out of my sopping wet pussy.

"Let's go take a shower," I suggested.

We got up and went into the bathroom nude together for the first time. He fondled my breasts while the water warmed. I could get used to this, a lot more of this. We stepped into the water and let the spray wash away the evidence of our sex. He washed my pussy for me. I was in heaven. Nobody had washed my pussy for me since I was a baby. I soaped up his cock and rubbed it slowly. He moaned softly as I washed his equipment. I looked down just in time to see it spurt a dollop of cum on the shower wall.

"That was so neat!" I exclaimed. "Can you do it again?"

"We'll have to wait a while Suzie. I've been going off like a machine gun and it'll take me some time to reload. Let's go change the bed."

"Oh, yeah," I said, remembering the soggy sheets. When we stripped the bed, there were some small drops of blood on the top sheet. "There lays my innocence," I commented.

"We can keep it if you want," he replied.

"I'll get the scissors," I said. "This will be a sweet reminder of our passion."

After I cut my souvenir from the sheet, I got hungry. "Let's go get something to eat," I said.

"Do you want to go out or order out?'

"Let's go out."

"Okay, but remember, outside this house you are my sister. Inside, you're my fucking machine."

I giggled and shook my ass at him.

We went to a good Italian restaurant. The meal was great. On the way home he said, "Do you want to go to the submarine races?"

"Oh boy, I've heard a lot about them. Let's go!"

He drove us to a bluff overlooking a lake fifty miles from town. I scooted over next to him. "When do the races start?" I asked.

"They're on right now," he answered.

I didn't see any submarines. The lake was calm and quiet. Suddenly it dawned on me that the submarine races were another way boys and girls had invented to get together. I put my hands around the back of his head and devoured his lips. I felt his hand slip under my bra and massage my tits. He tweaked my nipples. I moaned into his mouth and he jammed his tongue down my throat. I unzipped his pants and fished his cock out. It was already hardening. I jacked it and he groaned. "Let's get in the back seat," he said.

"Oh yeah!" I hastily agreed.

Once in the back seat, he removed my panties and massaged my aching pussy. I slid his pants down to his ankles and sucked his cock into my mouth. "Don't let it cum," he admonished, "I want to fuck you here at the races."

I sucked slowly until I was sure he was a maximum hardness. Then I flipped around on the seat so he was between my legs. "Fuck me now!" I demanded.

His cock entered me at that moment. Once again my world exploded. He used long slow strokes to bring my heat up to overload. Then he stroked hard and fast, almost brutally until I was begging for release. I came in a shower of passion sparks. God, did I love the submarine races! After he shot his sperm into me we got dressed and drove slowly home.

We took another shower when we got home and went to bed. He spooned me from behind, inserting his penis into my vagina. I was so happy. I drifted off to sleep with his cock still in me.

For the next ten days we invented new ways to fuck each other. We even tried a little anal, but neither of us liked it. We were sitting in the living room watching TV when the doorbell rang.

I got up and answered the door. It was the sheriff. "We're so busted!" I thought.

"May I come in?" he asked politely.

"Sure officer come on in."

"Is your brother home?"

"He's in the living room." I replied as I led the way.

"You kids better sit down," he said. "I have some really bad news for you. I don't know any other way to say this. Your parents were killed in Nevada driving from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. A drunk jumped the center line and hit them head on. I'm terribly sorry."

I wept uncontrollably for five days straight. Kevin took care of the funeral arrangements and got the insurance money deposited. Mom and dad had a lot more than I thought. There was a large bank account, a huge annuity and a five million dollar life insurance policy. Kevin opened a bank account for us and deposited all the money in it. I didn't know he had done any of that. I was crying. I couldn't stop.

Two weeks later, Kevin held me in his arms and kissed my lips. "The time has come to plan our future," he stated. "We both loved mom and dad, but we must move on now."

"I know," I sniffled, "I just can't get over how suddenly it all ended." I knew it would take me a long time to get over this. I wasn't sure I would ever get over it. We hadn't had sex since the sheriff's visit. I just wasn't in the mood.

"Listen honey, we've got to get away from this house and this town. I've been working on a great plan. I'll tell you what it is while we're on vacation."

"Vacation? Where?"

"Hawaii"

"Oh Kevin, it just doesn't seem right. After all, mom and dad......." he cut me off.

"You must face it. Mom and dad are gone. No amount of crying is going to bring them back. Do you think they would want us to be sitting here, getting drearier by the day? Hell, no! We've got to suck it up and start to heal before we become so wounded that we can't recover."

When he first said it, I thought that it was one of the cruelest things I had ever heard, but as I thought about it, I knew he was right. We had to heal. The pain was still great, but we couldn't mourn forever. "Okay Kev, honey, let's go to Hawaii."

"Great, I've already made all the reservations. We leave tomorrow."

I melted into his arms. I was glad I had someone to lean on, someone strong.

The big jet plopped onto the runway at Honolulu International Airport. We glided up to the terminal and deplaned into a waiting hotel limo. The hotel was beautiful. It was right on the beach next to Fort DeRussy.

We took the elevator up to the tenth floor. The bellman opened the door and Kevin swept me up and carried me into the room. He tipped the bellman who smiled and left. I looked around. We were in a large suite with a huge heart shaped bed. "What is this?" I asked.

"This is the honeymoon suite," he replied.

"We're not married."

"Merely a formality my sweet. We will be as soon as I can arrange it. That is, if you'll marry me."

Tears came to my eyes again but this time they were tears of joy. I threw my arms around his neck and rammed my tongue into his mouth. "Oh god, I can't marry my brother, it's against the law."

"If you know the right people, the law can be bent for true love. It just takes some planning and a liberal application of cash."

At that moment, my future became clear. I wanted to be his forever. "Yes, I'll marry you, you crazy man!"

"That's good, because the hotel thinks we're on our honeymoon."

He pulled my clothes from my body and I was suddenly naked before him. I divested him of his unwanted clothing and we just stared at each other, naked and unashamed. He held me tenderly and escorted me to our wedding bed. I lay there in happy anticipation of things to come.

Now, four years later I have two little girls. They are just so cute. Kev and I want to make a couple more of them and maybe a boy too. We sold our parents house and moved to Idaho. I never, in my wildest dreams, would have dreamed up this scenario, but it has turned out better than anything I could have dreamed. I love Kevin with all my heart. He loves me. We couldn't be happier.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Susan's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 379 milliseconds