• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Enhances Your Life

Anal Sex Enhances Your Life

Howdy, folks. My name is Marcus Jean Richmond. I'm a student at Dixon University in Raynham, Massachusetts. Life these days simply couldn't be better. We have a good crop of students this year. The school has eleven thousand students, and it's evenly split between the sexes for the first time in ages. A balanced ratio is something most colleges and universities can only hope for these days. I transferred to Dixon University from James Madison University, a pathetic excuse for a school which recently did away with many of its sports teams to cooperate with outdated federal gender quotas. I'm a collegiate wrestler and I won't attend a school without a wrestling team.

I was really impressed with Dixon University when I got there. It's wonderfully diverse. Also, the sports programs are top notch. The Dixon University Department of Athletics offers Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Swimming, Rifle, Track, Ice Hockey, Gymnastics, Sailing, Water Polo, Lacrosse, Football, Volleyball, Squash, Rowing, Rugby, Cross Country, Wrestling, Golf and Tennis. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Pistol, Soccer, Water Polo, Squash, Rifle, Wrestling, Track, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Sailing, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Rugby, Volleyball, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf and Tennis. All of our sports teams, known as the Red Bears and the Lady Red Bears, compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One. Man, the first time I went to the mat as a Dixon University varsity wrestler, I felt proud. I faced off against a wrestler from Boston University and won.

I felt quite welcome at Dixon University, even though the student population was only twelve percent African-American. A six-foot-three, 240-pound black man like myself really stood out. I liked my classes and the campus atmosphere. I like my major. Criminal Justice. I'm thinking about becoming a Massachusetts State Police Officer. They're the top cops around here. I left Virginia and I don't miss it. It's a boring place which has nothing to offer a man of my intellect and abilities. I made a few friends. Let's see, there's Adrienne Xavier, of the Women's Volleyball team. She's a tall, golden brown-skinned sister of mixed African and Greek heritage. A real beauty. She's alright. She's going out with my friend Joshua Beers, a big and tall, red-haired Irishman. He's an offensive lineman on the Dixon University football team. They're a really cute couple. I met them my first day there. They were kind enough to show me the men's dorm and also help me find the campus bookstore. We became fast friends afterwards.

Yeah, I was enjoying myself at Dixon University. Yes sir, they knew how to make a brother feel welcome. Still, I am a man with an edge and I like a little danger every now and then. So I went in search of it. I headed to Boston, to find some excitement. I headed to downtown Boston, and checked out the club scene. I've heard torrid tales about the Boston Night Life. Oh, yeah. I wanted to see for myself what the sexy freaks of Bean Town were like and have some wicked fun. I went to Club Axel and there, I saw what was up. I met a sexy white chick named Lorelei. She was a student at Boston University. A tall, lean, blonde-haired, green-eyed chick with a fantastic body. We danced on the dance floor. I must admit that I liked the way she moved. However, someone else caught my attention. The kind of chick that was found only in the hood. For those of you who don't know, please let me explain.

The black man is, by genetic design, attracted to a specific kind of female. A tall, thick female with big boobs, wide hips and a really fat ass. We don't like the skinny dames. They're for white guys. We like our females to be thick. Definitely on the plump side. Skin and bones is for fans of anorexia, something we're not fond of in the black community. I saw a woman who fit that special criteria. A six-foot-tall, jet-black, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman. She was long-haired and pretty in the face. A thick, dark-skinned beauty. Hot damn. The moment I saw her, I didn't have eyes for anyone else. She got my cock hard on sight. So I excused myself from the Boston University coed and made my way toward this delicious-looking plump honey from the hood. She was wearing a black tank top and that short red dress which seemed really tight. What astounded me was how big and wide her ass was. Hot damn. I needed to get me some of that.

I approached the hood honey in question and learned her name. Samantha, straight from Haiti and currently living in Roxbury, Massachusetts. She smiled as I chatted her up. She inquired about my accent. What can I say? Sometimes being from Virginia definitely has its pluses. I asked her to dance and she accepted. Oh, man. It was on. We did the bump and grind on the dance floor. I placed my hands on Samantha's wide hips and hopped along as she bounced that fabulous booty of hers against my groin. Hot damn. I was harder than the Chinese alphabet before the song even ended. I could tell that she was feeling me because she kept rubbing her big ass against my groin even after noticing that I was hard as a steel pole. Yeah, she seemed to like the effect that she was having on me. Truth be told, I liked it too. What man wouldn't?

Samantha and I stole the show. We weren't just the only black couple at this upscale night club. We were also the hottest couple dancing on the dance floor. Everybody was looking at us as this brothaman and this sistah showed the white folks how we got down in the hood. Man, I was so turned on. I whispered it into Samantha's ear. She laughed, and told me that she was hot for me. I grinned from ear to ear. That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Now, the question is, how hot was she for me? Hot enough to give it up to a brotha? Well, time to find out. Samantha told me that she wanted to see what I was packing. Then, she told me to follow her. We headed out of the club and into the parking lot. Once we got there, Samantha and I began making out like a pair of freshmen. I had one hand on her fat ass and another on her boobs. I felt them up. Nice. She was feeling my cock through my pants. I whipped it out and showed her my ten inches of long and thick, uncut Black Man Power. She gasped when she saw it. I laughed. I love seeing that look on women's faces. Yeah, I was about to get down.

Samantha showed my dick some love. She got on her hands and knees, right there on the parking lot, between a Hummer and a Porsche. She began sucking on my long and thick cock. I grinned, and thrust my cock into her mouth. She took all the cock I had to give, and then some. Man, she was really good at sucking dick. Most females suck at sucking dick. Pun intended. They're really bad at it. Samantha was the exception. Oh, yeah. She could have gotten an advanced degree from the International School of Cock Sucking. When I came, she drank my seed. When she was done, she wiped her mouth and told me I had the best cock she'd ever sucked. What a compliment. This woman was awesome!

We continued with the action. I propped her up on a car hood and spread her plump thighs. I gave her hairy black pussy a good licking. I slid one finger inside her, then two. Samantha squealed in delight as I worked my magic. In no time, I made her cum. She screamed my name in more than one language. That's why I like bilingual women. I asked her if she ever got that fat ass of hers penetrated. She told me that anal sex was her favorite sexual activity. Hot damn. I thanked the heavens for my luck. Samantha was my kind of woman! I bent her over the car hood and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I admired her ass. Hot damn. This woman had the biggest ass I'd ever seen. I asked her about its dimensions. Samantha proudly told me her stats. She stood six feet tall and weighed three hundred pounds. She was proud of every inch of her body. Oh, and she was packing a whopping seventy-inch black booty. Hot damn! I like that woman!

I pried Samantha's huge butt cheeks wide open and pressed my cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, I slid my cock into her asshole. Samantha murmured something as I began pounding her ass. Her asshole felt wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. I placed my hands on Samantha's hips and pushed my cock deeper inside her. There's nothing I love more than anal sex. And finding a woman who loves anal sex too is a rare and special treat. As I shoved my cock into her backdoor, Samantha screamed in pleasure and demanded more. Oh, man. She actually wanted more? That's my kind of woman. A lot of women I've had anal sex with tend to beg for mercy and start whining the moment I start filling their asses with my cock. That kind of ruins the experience for me. Luckily, Samantha wasn't like that. No sir, this woman gave as good as she got.

As I stretched the walls of her anal cavity with my cock, Samantha fingered her pussy. She also pushed her voluminous booty against me, grinding it around my groin. I shoved my dick deeper inside her, loving the feel of her tight ass yielding under the force of my thrusts. It's an indescribable feeling. A feeling like no other. You have to experience it to believe it. Oh, man. When I came, I felt like it was the culminating point of my existence. My cock spat its manly seed deep inside Samantha's tunnel of darkness, and she squealed in pleasure. Oh, man. This was an unforgettable experience. I highly recommend that you try it at least once in your lifetime.

Samantha and I readjusted our clothes, then went back into the club. I bought her a drink and we talked a bit. We exchanged numbers. Why? Cause action like this only comes around once in a while and is just too good to pass up. I drove back to Raynham, happy as a clown. I was really starting to like my experiences in Massachusetts. Great schools. Great sports teams, both collegiate and professional. And above all else, stunning and sexually adventurous females. Hot damn! I'm never going back to Virginia!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Enhances Your Life

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds