• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy And His Girl Caught! Ch. 05

Daddy And His Girl Caught! Ch. 05

Sorry it has taken me so long to update the next chapter...sometimes life gets in the way...

Daddy was gone for his night out. I just sat there in the bathroom, inhaling his scent. The bathroom was still warm from his shower. The events from today had my head spinning. My mind racing in a hundred different directions. I felt every emotion imaginable. Passion, love, lust, fear, excitement. You name it, I felt it.

I heard mom making her pallet on the bedroom floor. I wasn't quite ready to face her. I knew she wouldn't hurt me or say anything for fear of angering dad but I just didn't feel like facing her. I decided to shower myself instead.

While showering, I imagined what daddy was doing. I never considered myself an exhibitionist but somehow the thought of daddy and his buddies watching the video of me kneeling really had me excited. I put my fingers between my legs and began massaging my clit. I quickly pulled my hand back when I remembered daddy's orders not to masturbate unless he gave me permission. My pussy was aching for relief. I got out of the shower and got into our bed. Mom was already asleep so I didn't have to worry about her.

I sent daddy a text message telling him I missed him and couldn't wait for him to get home. He replied that he would be home later and I should rest.

I drifted off to sleep. I am not sure what time it was but I was startled by a noise and bright light in my face. I was noticbly shaken and I could only see shadows.

I jumped up ready to be held but I was pulled back down. I didn't realize Daddy brought his friends home. Daddy sternly ordered me to calm down.

I heard Daddy tell two of his friends to take mom into my old room and have their way with her. I was shocked because mom didn't protest. Sex apparently wasn't a chore with strangers.

Daddy turned back to me. "confession time Lisa" he said. "Tell me exactly what you did while I was gone."

"nothing daddy" I whispered.

I felt a stinging go across my stomach. It felt like a million bees stinging me at once. It had to be the flogger thing that daddy kept in his closet. It is the only thing it could have been.

"I said tell me what you did while I was gone" Daddy said sternly.

Daddy's friend's flipped me over to my stomach. I felt the stinging of his flogger on my ass. Lash after lash after lash.

Daddy leaned closer and whispered "I have cameras everywhere Lisa. I know what you did in the shower"

I tried to protest, "but daddy, I stopped when I remembered your orders"

That got me 5 more lashes on my ass. My ass was on fire from the stinging. Yet somehow even through the pain, I was getting hornier by the minute. I wanted daddy's dick and I wanted it terribly.

Daddy roared "The point is to never forget what I tell you"

I cried almost uncontrollably. I kept muttering how sorry I was.

Daddy asked what exactly I was sorry about. I let him know it was for disappointing him.

Daddy turned on the light and took me in his arms. He kissed away my tears and told me how much he loved me and how proud of me he truly was.

He explained that sometimes I would have to be punished but it was only to help me become a better submissive for him.

I had read enough of his books to understand that. I kissed him and told him I understood and promised to do better in the future. He beamed with pride.

I don't know if I was lost in subspace or what but I noticed his friends were there. I grabbed a sheet to cover up and daddy quickly yanked it away.

"My darling lisa, my friends were so impressed with your video they wanted to meet you. They came to help me reward you for completing your assignment"

Daddy kissed me tenderly as he slipped the blindfold over my eyes. He placed me on my back and I could feel his friends tie my hands to the railings, then my legs to the footboards.

My body covered with chills as I felt daddy's warm breath between my legs. I felt daddy's teeth gently scrape over my enlarged clit. I thought I might explode. I used to laugh at daddy when he would try and peel grapes without puncturing the grape with his teeth. Little did I know he was simply perfecting his oral art.

Daddy continued to scrape my clit. I felt his whiskers rubbing my pussy and his tongue occasionally tasting my juices. I heard him tell his friends to go get mom and the other two.

Daddy buried his face back in my pussy. I was on fire. I was tied up and could barely move but I tried everything in my power to grind my pussy on him but he pulled back with each grind. My intensity was building again. I ached to cum. I begged daddy to let me cum. Daddy snapped his fingers.

It is hard to describe exactly what happened next. I came with an intensity I never felt before. My body was shaking, my heart rushing. I was screaming but no words would come out. I swear to you I stopped breathing. I continued to get rush after rush of orgasmic pleasure as daddy refused to give my clit any relief.

Daddy finally let up and I caught my breath. He removed my blindfold and I realized there was a captive audience. Mom and all four of dad's friends were watching. The men in awe, mom stunned.

Daddy told mom to get the video camera to record the next session. He told her to learn something while she was watching.

Daddy and his friends released me from the restraints. Daddy kissed me and told me to get in the middle of the bed doggie style.

Of course I did as instructed. I gasped as daddy came up behind me. My toes curled as he slid his dick into my dripping pussy. My pussy was still not used to his cock size so it hurt when stretched to accomodate him. I winced a bit.

Daddy leaned over reassuringly. "My darling, you are doing fine..over the next four nights you are going to satisfy each of my friends - tonight is bobby's night - you will satisfy him orally" He told me..

He motioned Bobby over. Bobby brought his cock to my lips. I lovingly licked the head. The taste of his precum on my tongue caused me to want more. I wanted his dick in my mouth. I knew daddy was watching and I wanted him to be proud.

I opened my mouth and took his entire cock in my mouth. I think it shocked Bobby that I could take his entire 8 inch cock in my mouth without gagging. God knows I practiced enough on my dildo to learn this. He deifintely let me know he approved ad did Daddy.

Daddy dug his fingers in my ass and Bobby grabbed my hair. I had a dick pounding my mouth and pussy at the same time.

"Oh hell" was all I heard Bobby say as I felt his load of cum spewing down my throat. This turned me on something fierce. My body began tensing.

Daddy screamed "swallow but don't cum Lisa - if you cum on my dick, I will punish you severely."

Daddy decided to make it harder on me by reaching around and playing with my clit with his fingers. God I wanted to cum and daddy wasn't making things easier.

I managed to refocus on emptying Bobby into my mouth. When he finished, Bobby slowly pulled out of my mouth. He leaned down and kissed my cheek. I shivered.

Daddy grabbed my hair and fucked me with everything he could. I can't believe his stamina. I tensed again. Daddy pulled out and rammed his cock in my ass. I squealed as I heard daddy snap his fingers. I came with equal intensity of the first orgasm. The pain of entering my ass and emptying his load so quickly only added to the intensity. My body shook and tensed. In my 19 years, I had never experienced anything like that. My body finally collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

Daddy pulled out and pulled me to him. He kissed me and told me "one down, three - maybe four to go - tomorrow is John's turn"

Daddy saw his guests out and took the camera from mom. I'm sure her image of me is officially at whore status but I don't care. I'll do anything in my power to make daddy happy.

Daddy came back to bed and snuggled me to sleep. I went to bed wondering what tomorrow would bring.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy And His Girl Caught! Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 48 milliseconds