• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Husband Changes

A Husband Changes

It was my wife Anne who helped me get started. And she was only my girlfriend at the time. I had spent the night with her and in the morning had no clean underwear. She offered me hers. Said it would do great things for my masculinity to wear her silky panties all day. Actually it did great things for my libido. I was constantly horny, couldn't concentrate on my work and spent a lot of time in the bathroom. When I called her office and told her my problem, she replied that we would have to meet directly after work. She was at my studio almost before I was ready.

"Come on, sweetheart," she said, "We're going shopping." She practically dragged me out of the building. I had no idea where we were going and she wouldn't tell me. We ended up at one of San Francisco's best-known lingerie shops. She picked out several pairs of panties, a couple of pairs of pantyhose and a lovely white lace teddy. I had a vague suspicion that she might have had me in mind when making these purchases, but I really wasn't sure until we got back to the car. Handing me the bag, she said, "Here sweetheart, these are for you." I hesitated a bit before I took the bag from her. "That's if you want them. You do want them, don't you?" I assured her I did.

We drove straight to her apartment and while she made dinner, I went and tried on my new things. I had never put on a pair of pantyhose before and had a bit of a problem with them,

but eventually managed, emerging a few minutes later resplendent in just my new panties and pantyhose. Anne had sensibly bought crotchless hose which allowed the silk of the panties to be against my skin. I walked into the kitchen and she stopped what she was doing to look at me. "You look wonderful darling," she said, coming up to me, "And you look just like a girl except for this!" She put the flat of her hand on the enormous bulge in the front of my panties. Rubbing her hand up and down my throbbing member she asked, "How do they feel? Do you like the feel of silk against this big thing?" I felt like Gumming right then, but held back as I didn't want to ruin my new silk panties.

"I feel great," I replied, "and very horny. I love the soft feel of the silk against my skin."

"Yes," she replied, "Its one of the big advantages of being a girl, but of course, there are many others. I'll show you, if you like."

"Yes, please!" I replied.

"There's something important missing though," she went on, "so after we've eaten, let's go down to the mall." We sat down to eat, me wearing just my panties and pantyhose, Anne still in her office clothes. When we had finished, she suggested that I leave them on, putting my pants and shirt on over my new undergarments. I left my socks off, sliding just my stockinged feet into my shoes. I was amazed at how easily my feet slid into my shoes and how good it felt.

We went off to the mall and straight into a shoe shop. "The picture isn't complete without shoes," Anne said, "And none of mine would fit you. If anyone asks, say you are going to a costume party." She really had this all worked out. "That is if you are embarrassed by all this." Then she asked, "Are you embarrassed? Are you getting cold feet?" We both laughed at her joke.

Anne picked out a couple of pairs of shoes and I tried them on. It was difficult to walk in the black high-heeled pumps she chose, but she told me I would get used to it. The open toed white shoes had less of a heel and I found them a little easier. No-one came near us while we were trying the shoes on, so I didn't have to answer any difficult questions. We took the shoes to the cashier, paid and went straight home.

"Get undressed." Anne ordered.

"Sweetheart," I replied, "I know you are the expert, but do you have to be quite so bossy? All evening you have been telling me what to do and I'm perfectly capable of making up my own mind."

"I'm sorry," she said, "I just thought that you needed a little more encouragement and I wanted to show you that I am enjoying what you are doing." Anne held me close. "And it is really turning me on. I want to get on with it."

I did as she said and followed her into the bathroom. "I'm going to shave your legs for you to show you how to do it. We can't have all those long hairs poking through your hose, can we? From here on though, you'll have to do it for yourself."

Expertly she shaved my legs and rubbed in some cream. I stood up to admire myself in the full-length mirror on the door and Anne said, "You have great legs for a girl." I kissed her.

In the bedroom I pulled on the pantyhose again. It was a lot easier this time without all that hair getting in the way. I pulled on the panties and slipped into my new high-heeled pumps. Stopping only to admire myself in the mirror, I sallied forth into the den where Anne was waiting. I started, for she was standing there wearing exactly what I was wearing! She had merely taken off her dress and bra. I hadn't realized that the shoes she had picked out were exactly the same as the pair she was wearing!

"Twins!" she exclaimed, hugging me tight and mashing her breasts against my chest.

"Not quite," I replied, "but close."

"You're right," she said, reaching up to play with my nipples. "Your hair is too short and these are tiny. We'll have to see what we can do about both those things. How does my bisexual man feel now that he's becoming a woman?" Of course she knew all about my sexual proclivity as she too was sexually involved with members of her own sex.

"I love it," I replied, "What do you think about it?"

"I love it too," she said, "In fact, I have had fantasies about it ever since you told me you were bisexual. I have always wanted to have a man who was as comfortable with his own sexuality as you are, and someone who was willing to experiment with new and exciting things. And as a woman you will be able to develop your cocksucking expertise from a different perspective, although according to Bob, you don't need any instruction in that department."

"Have you been talking to Bob?" I asked. He and I had been friends since high school and had been enjoying each other sexually almost all that time. The three of us had gotten together on a couple of occasions as Anne had expressed her desire for a threesome.

"He tells me you are the best cocksucker in the world, better than any girl he has ever been with," Anne replied. "And next time he comes over here, I want to see you go down on him, preferably while dressed in your new things."

I pressed my hard cock firmly against her thigh, the thought of the scenario she had just described was so arousing.

"In the meantime," Anne continued, "There are many other things I want to teach you and many other things I want you to do. By the time I've finished, you'll be able to go out dressed as a woman and all the men will be hitting on you."

"Not if I'm with you." I replied.

"You wait and see." Anne said.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Anne taught me a lot. Whenever I was alone with her she would show me how to walk in high heels, how to pull on a pair of stockings without putting my fingers through them, and how to apply fingernail polish. She spent even more time showing me how to makeup my face and going out with me to buy the things we needed.

At the same time she started to talk to me about hormones and what they could do for my female image. She would buy books on transsexualism and we would read them together. She bought medical dictionaries and lists of prescription drugs that we would both peruse.

Anne encouraged me to grow my own hair long as she thought natural long hair was far superior to a wig. My fingernails were longer too, painted with clear polish, unlike my toenails which were painted a bright red. She showed me how to shave under my arms and also remove my chest hair.

Being a photographer allowed me to be able to get away with these things, most people putting them down to creative eccentricities. I could frequently be seen in the studio wearing a pair of tight-fitting jeans, high heels and a shirt, which, if you looked closely, wasn't a shirt but a blouse. On the days when I didn't have to go out, I would also wear a little eye shadow, lipstick and paint my fingernails with a matching shade.

Most of the people who came to the studio thought that I was just a campy gay, and that in itself had several distinct advantages. I was able to get a lot more intimate with the female models who came in as they didn't feel the slightest bit threatened by me. And the men, who were mostly gay themselves, would hit on me with far greater regularity. I had some very enjoyable interludes with several of them.

Anne kept talking to me about hormones and other things to make me look more female. She was particularly interested in things that would make my breasts larger, and we concentrated on those things. After a few weeks she gave me the address of a doctor and I called and made an appointment.

The visit was a long one, the doctor checked me out in every way possible, including a very pleasant rectal exam. I had a hard-on almost the entire time. After it all he told me that he would be happy to help me and gave me a prescription. Taking it to the pharmacy, I had it filled. I opened the bottle as soon as I had paid for it and popped my very first Premarin in my mouth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • A Husband Changes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 840 milliseconds