• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Betrayed Ch. 04

Betrayed Ch. 04

12

Proofread by Ton8ty. Thank you for all the effort and hard work.

===================

Mike noted that the town wasn't very large, but it would provide their needs. Most residents stopped to stare at the twin brothers and guessed they were the new owners of the foreclosed ranch. Mike and Sam avoided any questions and proceeded to shop for supplies. An hour later they started back to the house.

"How soon before the guards get here?" asked Mike.

"Depends on how fast the barracks and guard station get built. I'll make a call when we get back to make sure everything is on schedule," said Sam.

Mike nodded his head as he looked out the window, contemplating his plans. "What about the perimeter fence?"

"I also contracted it with the same builders. It'll go up along with everything else," said Sam. Sam kept glancing over at his brother while driving. "What are you thinking about?"

Mike gave a sigh, "Too many things at one time. I'll let you know when I've worked it out."

Sam laughed. "Just like when we were kids?"

Mike joined his laughter. "Yeah, we got into some pretty big trouble, but we always had each other. Thanks, Sam."

They continued the drive in relative quiet each absorbed in his own thoughts. Mike was thinking of Angela and what he would need to do and Sam was thinking of Cindy. Mike turned to Sam when they spotted a truck in the drive at the house. They pulled in beside it and exited.

A small man climbed out of the truck, "Mr. Lawson?"

Sam had a serious expression on his face, "Which one?"

"Samuel Lawson. I'm Irving Brown from the Simon & Sons office. I wanted to discuss where you want everything placed. I hope you don't mind, but we're ahead of schedule and would like to get started tomorrow. Maybe we can go inside and discuss it?"

Sam stared intently at the man. "I do not do business without appointments. Tomorrow morning at 9 am will be more appropriate."

"Ah ... Yes sir. I'll come back tomorrow then. Sorry I disturbed you," said Irving as he jumped back into his truck and pulled out.

Sam looked over at Mike who was pulling two bags out of the back seat. "I'll make sure the doors are locked and security is on while they're here."

Mike nodded his approval, proceeding up the steps and into the house, followed closely by Sam. He placed the bags on the floor and went into the kitchen. Ellen was preparing dinner and began to kneel at their appearance.

"Finish dinner Ellen; I just need a glass," said Mike.

Ellen went to one of the cabinets, pulled out a glass and handed it to Mike. Sam stayed with Ellen while Mike went upstairs.

Mike retrieved one of the bags and went up to the door to Cindy's room. He set the bag on the floor in the hallway, removed a plastic bottle then unlocked the door and looked inside. Angela was curled in a ball on the bed shaking. He walked in, shutting the door behind him, placed the glass and bottle on the night stand and sat beside her on the bed.

"Angela," he said, gently pushing the hair from her face so he could look into her eyes.

Angela felt his presence, but was unable to make her mouth work. She opened it, but no words came out. Her tongue felt thick and swollen. 'What's wrong with me?' she questioned herself. She focused her eyes and sought out his to find the answer. His eyes were not the angry or impassive ones of late, but the ones she remembered from before.

Mike gently stroked the side of her face. "You're sick Angela. I need you to drink something to get some fluids back into your body."

Angela nodded her head in understanding. She watched as Master Michael poured some liquid in a glass and brought it to her lips.

"Sips only," he said.

She took small sips which seemed to help calm her a bit, but she was still shaking. Angela looked up into his eyes again, "Dying?"

Mike smiled gently at her as he would a sick child. "No. You're just dehydrated and probably malnourished as well. Do you remember when you ate last before here?"

Angela closed her eyes thinking. "Three ... days ... sting." Her words were barely a whisper.

Mike set the glass back down on the stand and gently cuddled her against his shoulder. Five days without food would weaken anyone. Her body was still shaking and he saw the strain on her face. "Angela, look at me." She weakly tilted her head back and opened her eyes. "You're still fighting your body aren't you?"

"Must ... not ... fail you ... again," she whispered, her eyes squeezed shut tightly.

"Angela, I'm ordering you to cum!" he spoke sternly. His hand traveled down her welts inciting the pain he knew she needed. He fucked her pussy hard with two fingers while his thumb roughly massaged her clit. "Cum!!!" he yelled a second time. Angela's scream was barely audible as her orgasm wracked through her body, flooding his hand with her juices. When her body finally stilled, he removed his hand and wiped it on the blanket. He was able to get more liquid into her before she fell back asleep. He left, shutting the door behind him and locking it again.

"How is she?" Sam asked, standing on the landing.

Mike sighed heavily. "I managed to get half a glass of liquid into her as well as bringing her to orgasm. She was still fighting not to have one. I need Ellen to fix broths for her; she's not eaten in five days. It's going to be a long night. She'll stay in this room until she's well."

"And Cindy?" asked Sam.

"I have plans for her, but not tonight. Have Ellen fix a tray for her; one sick sub is enough to handle at a time," said Mike. "I need something to eat. How long before dinner is ready?"

"Probably a couple of hours yet," said Sam. "I know you punished Cindy today, but I'd like her this evening. I don't want her to get comfortable thinking this is all that's going to happen to her."

"Go ahead, but have Ellen fix me a sandwich to tide me over until dinner. I'll bring up what I need." Mike walked down the stairs, retrieved the other bag, climbed back up the stairs and stopped long enough to pick up the one he had set on the floor. He looked momentarily at the locked door before carrying them to his room.

Sam went to the kitchen to give Ellen her orders, informed her that the contractors would there the following morning, that he was going downstairs and she wasn't to disturb him.

He went downstairs and opened the room, stepped inside and sealed the door. He was still angry over Cindy's actions; felt he had been too lenient with her. He walked over to her cage and looked at her without speaking. He opened the cage door letting the silence hang in the air.

When Cindy saw the door of the room opening, she immediately knelt in her cage. She watched as the feet of her Master approached, but he didn't say anything. Her heart raced with fear; as the silence grew, so did her terror. The door to the cage silently opened.

"Get out here," said Sam in a cold, harsh voice.

Cindy quickly crawled out and knelt at his feet.

Sam grabbed her hair and forced her to look into his angry eyes. "My brother is distracted tonight, so I will further your punishment. You made me look bad in his eyes. I told him I trained you well for him, and now, you not only defied him, but angered me as well. Now you will find that I can be more sadistic than he is."

Sam didn't give any orders. He flipped her on her back by her hair, using it to drag her over to one of the tables in the room.

With her hair firmly grasped, he pulled her up and onto the table. Once her wrists were secured, he brought her legs up toward her head and secured them in place. The table was tilted to give him complete access to her ass.

He went over to the chair and removed his clothes. He stared at her welt covered body and smiled. "The organization told me a few things to use for severe punishment specifically for you. I didn't think I would ever get to use them ... until tonight."

Cindy's eyes widened and she struggled in her restraints. "Please, Master Samuel, I'll be good. Please don't use them!"

He laughed cruelly at her pleas and ignored them. He went to the sink and started the preparations for an enema. When Cindy saw what he was doing, she started to struggle harder against her bindings. The bag was placed on a pole stand and rolled over to the table. He lubed the bulbous head and shoved it into her ass. Pushing harder, he smiled as he felt it pass her ring and then he inflated it so it would not come back out. He released the stopper and watched as the liquid poured into her body.

Cindy struggled anew as she felt the water surge into her passage. She felt her abdomen extend and then begin to cramp. She felt the urge to release her bowels.

Sam brought over and extra-large butt plug that he had lubed. He deflated the catheter, removed it quickly and inserted the plug. Cindy screamed loudly as he rammed it into her ass and begged again, to no avail. He brought the table level and released her; she staggered as he brought her over to the spreader bars. She was attached and hoisted up to stand on her toes.

Sam went to the wall behind her and then came back. "I've been too easy on you," and he smack her ass with a paddle. Cindy screamed from both the force of the blow and the mounting pressure within her bowels. "You got lazy and content." SMACK. "You'll regret the day you dared to defy any Master." SMACK.

Sam continued to paddle Cindy until both cheeks were dark red. Then he went to the cabinet and took out a jar. "Do you want some cream for your sore ass?" Cindy was scared to agree, but nodded that she did. At first it felt good and seemed to cool her inflamed cheeks, but then it started to heat up. She was wriggling from the pain caused by the cream.

Sam applied the Icy/Hot to her cheeks and then stepped away to watch. He loved the way her breasts and newly pierced nipples bounced. He opened a drawer and brought out some weights. He walked over and showed them to Cindy, "If you don't stand still and take your punishment, I will add to it."

Cindy couldn't stop moving because of the pain on and in her ass. Sam attached the weights and watched them sway and tug her nipples down. Cindy was alternately screaming and begging, each movement causing searing pain in her nipples. Sam stood and stroked his hard cock listening to her screams. He had wanted to do this to that other slut. The one his brother still cared about it seems; didn't know if Mike would let him now.

Cindy's ass cheeks finally calmed down enough for her to quit moving. "Please Master Samuel, please. I've got to go to the bathroom. Please let me go."

Sam smiled and started to flick the weights dangling from her rings. "We're not done yet. I'll let you release your bowels, but it means more weight on your nipples. If I take the weights off your nipples, then you stay plugged all night. Which is it slut?!"

Cindy was crying in earnest, but she had detested enemas ever since her training. "Please release my bowels, Master Samuel, and let me go!"

Sam laughed and went back to the drawer. He returned and added more weight to each ring before releasing her hands and ankles. He walked her over to the toilet, set her on the edge of the lip and ripped the plug out.

Cindy jerked as the plug was violently ripped from her ass. Not only from the pain of that action, but from the shaking weights on her nipples. Soon everything inside gushed out, but her asshole wouldn't close. Master Samuel suddenly grabbed her hair lifting her to her feet and pulled her to a padded sawhorse. He threw her over and anchored her ankles and wrists into clips in the floor. She screamed and cried from the downward tension of the position and the weights tugging her nipples down hard.

"I see your ass is all ready for me, nice and open," said Sam as he plunged his hard cock into her gaping hole. Cindy screamed at his entry and with every hard thrust. The pain being inflicted as he ravished her asshole as well as the swaying pulling weights dangling from her rings was pure agony.

Cindy didn't know how long it was between the time he started and the time he finally filled her with his cum. She had lost track of any time in the room. All she focused on was the pain being inflicted by this man; not the Master she had come to love, but an entirely different person.

Cindy loved pain to orgasm, but there wasn't anything pleasurable in the pain he had been inflicting on her body; it was pure punishment. When he finally removed his softening cock from her ass, he released her. She was grabbed by the hair again and shoved into a kneeling position. "Please, Master Samuel, I'll never do anything like this ever again," she begged.

"Clean my cock, slut!" he demanded.

Cindy cringed; it was part of her punishment that the center used. She obeyed and opened her mouth to suck him clean along with her own anal juices. When she finished, she removed his cock and thanked him for allowing her to clean him. She saw his hand come down and cringed, but he shocked her by removing the weights from her rings. He walked back to the cabinet, got something out and returned.

"Lie back and expose your breasts," he said, his voice now calm.

Cindy obeyed although her butt still hurt. He wiped all around her nipples and he applied a soothing ointment. "This is to prevent infection," he told her. Cindy was confused by his behavior. 'How can he be so cruel one minute and so kind the next?'

"You took my punishment well, slut, and now you know it can get worse yet if you forget your place again. Master Michael has yet to finish with you, so don't feel yourself safe," said Master Samuel. "Now come to the shower and I'll wash your bottom and get it dressed properly."

Sam led her over and used the hand held shower to clean her. After she was dried, he applied a soothing lotion to her ass which helped cool down the pain this time. She was placed back in the cage with a promise of a meal; he left and resealed the door.

Sam felt calmer now and was happy. He wanted to vent his anger before being with Ellen; she hadn't done anything wrong. He stepped into the kitchen, smelling the delicious aroma. It looked like Ellen was putting the finishing touches on tonight's dinner. He came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It all smells wonderful, Ellen," and he gently kissed the nape of her neck.

"Thank you, Master Samuel." She was smiling because he was so pleased.

"Tonight you sleep with me," he stated and he gently hugged her to his body.

Ellen leaned into his embrace and he fondled her breasts. "I'll save these for an after dinner snack." She giggled.

"Do you wish for me to take Cindy a tray or will one of my Masters?" Ellen asked.

"I'll take it down when you have it done. You are not to speak with either slut unless directed by me," he said firmly.

"Yes, Master Samuel. Dinner is ready. Shall I set the table?"

"Yes. I'll let Master Michael know. Do you have the broth ready?" he asked.

"Master Michael has already taken it upstairs, Master Samuel," she replied.

Sam nodded, left the kitchen and headed upstairs. The door to Cindy's room was open and Mike was feeding Angela sips of broth while cuddling her against his body. "Dinner's ready. Ellen is setting the table."

"I'm almost done for this session. I wanted to see how much I could get her to take. So far, it's all staying down." He placed the cup of broth on the bedside table and picked up the glass. She took a few sips and indicated that was all she could handle. He put the glass back on the stand, gently eased her down on the bed and covered her with the blanket. He walked out, shutting the door and locking it.

"If she's so weak, why lock the door?" asked Sam.

Mike stared at him intently, "I don't trust her yet."

Sam nodded his approval and they left for dinner.

* * * * *

A week passed and the barracks, guard station and perimeter fence were in place. Sam was waiting for the arrival of the guards. Angela had sufficiently recovered and was moved back downstairs. Cindy returned to her own room and duties. Master Michael ignored her and she was feeling neglected and unwanted.

A van pulled up to the house and six men exited; all rather disheveled from their long drive. The leader, Hank, told them to go over to the barracks, store their gear and he would join them later as soon as he checked in and got instructions. He climbed the steps and knocked at the door.

Cindy was downstairs when the knock came. She answered the door and a burly man of five nine stood and stared of her nakedness. A smile crossed his face, "I'm looking for Mister Samuel Lawson."

"Please come into the living room and I will tell him you are here," she said to the stranger.

Hank walked past her and she shut the door. She showed him to the room and then quickly left. She entered the hidden basement chamber and knelt at Master Samuel's feet waiting to be addressed.

"What is it Cindy?" Master Michael inquired.

"Excuse me Masters. Master Samuel, there is a man upstairs who asked to see you."

"Who is it?" Sam inquired.

"Sorry, Master Samuel, I did not think to ask," she admitted.

"You didn't ask and let a total stranger into my house?" Sam said coldly on the point of anger. Cindy trembled in fear knowing that she had upset him.

Sam turned to Mike, "I'll see who it is and take care of it. I suggest you seal the room after we leave."

"No. I'm coming with you," said Mike. "Angela needs a rest break before the next session."

"Cindy, come with us," he commanded.

They left the room, sealed it and went upstairs to see to the man waiting in the living room.

Sam recognized him and smiled, "Hank, nice to see you again. Are the boys here?"

Hank looked at the twin men and smiled back. "They're moving in as we speak. We just need to rest and relax a bit before doing anything; it's been a long drive." He gazed at Cindy with lust filled eyes and his cock started to harden.

Sam laid a firm hand on Hank's shoulder. "How many men did you bring?"

"Six including me; the rest will arrive in a couple of days," he answered, but kept his eyes glued to Cindy's breasts and nipples.

A knowing glance passed between Sam and Mike; this is what they had been waiting for. Mike excused himself, went downstairs and brought Angela up. She stood beside Cindy.

Sam smiled at the two women, but noticed that Angela was the only one with her head bowed and eyes downcast. "You two sluts will go with Hank and please him and his men. You can cum as many times as they can get you off."

"As my Master wishes," said Angela.

Cindy openly stared with a stricken look on her face. 'I'm only for Master Michael and Samuel' she thought.

Sam looked at her with an angry scowl on his face waiting for the proper response. Cindy finally said, "Yes, Master Samuel."

Mike walked Angela and Cindy to the front door, opened it and led them to the porch. This was Angela's first time outdoors since her captivity and she glanced around quickly realizing that she was no longer in Paris.

Sam took Hank aside before he got to the door. "I'll want a report on how they perform, if either of them refused to do anything."

Hank was familiar with the lifestyle and smiled. "It's a test?"

Sam nodded his head affirmative.

"I'll let you know then. Thanks, it will make the boys easier to live with since they'll get some pussy tonight."

"We'll arrange something permanent later on; I don't want any locals snooping where it doesn't concern them. Let them know all local women are off limits. I think four subs should be sufficient; let me know your preferences tomorrow." Sam smiled as he led Hank to the door.

Hank walked outside and down the steps. Angela followed, but Cindy cast a glance at Master Michael. His angry glare prompted her to follow Hank.

The men had pretty well stowed what gear they had brought with them when Hank appeared in the doorway. "The boss has provided us with some entertainment tonight, boys!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Betrayed Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds