• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pam and the Party Store

Pam and the Party Store

12

Pam stood outside the party store, shivering, huddling under her thin coat against the wind. It was a lot colder than she had expected. It certainly wasn't that cold when she left her house right after school. Now it was dark and she wondered if she was going to be able to make it home. It would be extremely degrading if she had to call Mom for a ride.

A cool-looking car pulled into a parking spot in front of the party store and two guys got out. They looked older than her, and they were kind of cute.

"Hey blondie," said the one who was driving. "How's it going?"

Pam decided to take a chance and see if she could get a ride home.

"My ass is freezing off," she said.

They both grinned like devils. "Can I keep it warm for you?" the first one said.

"Oh grow up," Pam said, acting disgusted, although the idea was intriguing to her.

"No, really. I'll give you a ride. Anywhere you want to go."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Jump in."

"Ok," Pam said, and went to the car.

"Doug," the first one said to the other. "Go in and get the beer. We'll be in the car."

"Cool, dude," Doug said, and rushed inside the party store.

The first guy got back in the car and closed the door. Pam was sitting in the passenger's seat, smiling at him.

"What's your name?" he said.

"Pam. What's yours?"

Pam gazed into his dark eyes. She had never seen him around the school before. She wondered if he was in college.

"Paul."

"Thanks for the ride, Paul," she said, opening her jacket. "I'm finally beginning to warm up."

He glanced down the front of her blouse. Pam leaned forward, letting the loose front open outward. His eyebrows went up when he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. The cold wind had made her nipples hard and they pushed out the front of her thin blouse. He looked like he was going to put some moves on her, but Doug came out of the party store with a case of cheap beer and slid in beside Pam, squeezing her in the middle of the wide bench seat.

"Let's go," Doug said, eyeing Pam excitedly.

Paul fired up the car and backed out.

"You don't mind if we have a little party, do you?" Pauled said.

"No. Where's the party?"

"My place," Paul said.

Pam was relieved when he drove to a house that wasn't far from hers. They must have been high school guys, which meant they weren't much older than her. She was also relieved to see that his house was dark, which meant that they wouldn't have to deal with his parents, but she didn't think he would throw a party with beer if his parents were home.

They all went in quietly, like they were sneaking in. Paul was holding Pam's hand, like she was his girlfriend, and led them into the living room through the kitchen, where Doug stopped to open the case of beer, take three cans out, and put the rest in the refrigerator. Paul practically towed Pam to the sofa, as if he was afraid she would get away if he let go.

Doug brought the three cans of beer into the living room and set them on the coffee table. The two guys popped theirs open and immediately began to swill them. Pam popped hers open, being careful not to break her fingernail. Before she knew it, they were starting on their second cans and she was just finishing her first can.

She got up and went to the kitchen to get another can of beer from the refrigerator. As she bent over to pull a can from the case, she noticed that the two guys were suddenly very quiet. Her back was to them, but she could feel their eyes on her.

Pam straightened up and stood very still. She slowly turned and looked at them. Paul was grinning at her, but Doug looked up at her with only a faint look of hope in his eyes.

"You have the nicest ass I've ever seen," Paul said.

Doug looked tense, and tentatively laid his hand across the swell in the front of his pants.

"Thanks," Pam said, and went back to the couch.

Both of them watched every move she made until she was seated beside Paul, then they picked up their conversation about cars and women, which Pam found to be extremely dull, almost exactly where they had left off.

Shortly after opening his third can, Paul began to come on to Pam. She had the can tilted back when she saw him looking at her out of the corner of her eye. He had an expression that almost frightened her.

"How about a little kiss?" Paul said, grinning like he had just gotten away with an evil crime.

He moved toward her and Pam backed away to the far end of the couch. She was smiling at him, but she was nervous none the less. She wasn't sure if this was what she wanted or not.

He put his hand on her thigh and pulled her toward him. Doug watched with intense interest. Pam tried to resist him, but he kissed her anyway. He hands were quite strong. She was not able to push him away, not that she really wanted to, but she did want to struggle a little, thinking that it might make things more interesting.

His hand came up and grabbed her tit. Pam flinched and tried to shove his hand away, but she was giggling and couldn't make herself stop. He was just grabbing at her to try to feel her up, but it was making her feel good, and she wanted more of it.

Finally, he slipped his hand between her thighs, and Pam gave in. She laid back against the couch and was very still. He was squeezing her thigh. She spread her legs only an inch or two, and he let his hand slide farther up her thigh. His hand was very near her crotch, squeezing her firm thigh, and Pam felt overcome with excitement.

She looked at Doug, seated right across from them. He was staring as if he couldn't believe what was happening right in front of him. Paul's hand was massaging her warm flesh and she spread her legs wider. Her breathing grew heavier as he massaged more urgently, moving his hand closer to her crotch. If he kept it up, she was going to cum.

Unfortunately, he took his hand away just before she reached an orgasm. He undid the buttons that held her blouse closed, and Pam wiggled, making her bare breasts jiggle. Doug's eyes were bulging out of his head like he had never seen a girl naked before.

"Fuck me, please," she whispered, barely breathing the words.

Pam glanced down to Paul's crotch. She could see the outline of his rock hard cock in his pants. She let her hand fall casually into his lap.

"You've fucked a girl, haven't you?"

"Of course I've fucked a girl," he said, while he squeezed her tits.

He was really worked up, and it made Pam giggle.

"Just a second," she said. "I want your cock in my mouth."

She unzipped his jeans and reached in for his cock. His mouth fell open and he was frozen, too shocked at her sudden forwardness to do anything. Doug was just as shocked, and could only stare. Pam pulled it out and it stood straight up in the dim light. It felt as hot as an iron. She stroked him slowly but firmly, then harder and faster. Paul fell back against the couch with his eyes closed, sighing with pleasure.

"Oh yeah," he breathed. "That is so cool."

Smiling, Pam sat up, leaned over, and sank the length of his cock into her mouth, keeping her lips soft over the head, letting her tongue slide lightly down the shaft. She loved to feel a cock growing stiff, especially in her mouth. After a couple of long, slow licks, she took his cock deep into her mouth, sliding her soft lips down the shaft.

Paul sucked in his breath and pushed her head down. Saliva dribbled out of her mouth as she went down and his cock went deep into her mouth. It throbbed in her tight hand and she knew he was going to cum. His hot sperm spurted out, filling her small mouth and almost choking her. He shuddered as he came. When he let go, she pulled away and his cum squirted all over her face and hands and his thighs.

Doug had stared blankly at them through the whole thing. Pam glanced at him and giggled. He must have been really inexperienced.

"Let's go upstairs," Pam said, pulling Paul to his feet. "I want you to fuck me now."

"Ok, ok," Paul said, trying to pull his pants up over his dick. "Wait here," Paul said to Doug. "You can have seconds."

Doug didn't say anything, just watched longingly as they walked out of the living room.

When they got to the top of the stairs, Paul opened one of the bedroom doors and led Pam into his room. It was dark except for the light of the moon shining in the windows and outlining Pam's body.

"Leave the light on," she said, facing him.

They stood in the middle of his room. He flicked the light on and stood in front of her to kiss her and his hands dropped down her back, cupping her ass in his palms. Pam brushed her fingers over his crotch, feeling his penis grow and fill out his pants. He moaned and bent his head to lick her bare shoulder where he pushed her blouse aside. Her breasts squashed flat against his chest when he squeezed her.

She placed her hand on his chest and his tight, hard muscles rippled under her fingers. He put his hand down to his crotch and unzipped his pants. She grabbed hold of his shaft in one hand, wrapped her other arm around his neck, and plunged her tongue into his mouth, rubbing her thigh on his hip.

Pam pushed him away and he looked very confused, like he thought she was trying to tease him. She unbuttoned her jeans at the waist and pulled the zipper down slowly. Paul got just a glimpse of her light pussy hair before she turned away and pushed them the rest of the way down, bending over to show him her gorgeous, bare ass. Paul came in behind her, bringing his arms up under hers and squeezing her tits. Pam pulled her blouse off and let it fall to the floor. Paul wrapped both arms around her, lifted her, and dropped her onto the bed, making the springs squeak loudly.

"I'm going to fuck you," he growled.

Pam, lying on her belly with her legs apart, turned her head back to look up at him and whimpered, just waiting to be fucked. He pulled her ankles apart, stroked the velvety softness of her thighs with the backs of his fingers, slipped his hand between her legs, and pushed his middle finger into her cunt. She smiled, looking back over her shoulder at him. He had a big grin on his face, like he was thinking of some evil thoughts.

"Roll over," he said, holding her by her ankles.

Pam twisted herself over on her back. She laid back and licked her lips, admiring his long erection, knowing it was only a matter of time now before he forced it into her cunt. Just to have a cock inside her, anywhere, made her feel wonderful.

He pulled her legs apart again, crawled up on the bed between them, set himself on her soft belly and pushed his cock into her hole. With a slow, fluid motion, he easily sunk the entire shaft into her moist pussy.

Pam wrapped her legs around him as his cock filled her up. She pulled him down close to her body to feel his hard chest on her soft breasts. The hair on his hips rubbed the insides of her thighs and spread them farther apart with each thrust. He wasn't as big as she had anticipated, but it felt pretty good to be in her, anyway.

He grunted, and she moaned in his ear. He began to really fuck her, really turn her on, and she was afraid he would cum in a hurry. He was pounding her very hard. The bed was bouncing up and down and squeaking like a nest of mice. Sucking his cock had turned her on, and she almost came when he was fingering her, but if he didn't take it easy, he was going to cum and leave her unsatisfied.

Suddenly, his pumping stopped.

"Oh, no," Pam whispered.

Her legs were wrapped around him tight. His face was strained and the muscles in his body stretched. She was terribly disappointed when his cum squirted into her.

"Oh God ... Oh God," he moaned.

He was huffing and leaned over her like he was going to die. Pam laid back so he could lay on top of her, but he got up instead. His cock slipped out, leaving her with a lonely, empty feeling. Pam watched him in disbelief. He didn't even say anything to her. He just grabbed his pants and yanked them up. Pam leaned up on her elbows.

"You wait here," he said, his hair hanging in front of his eyes. "I'm going to send Doug up here."

The door shut and Pam sighed, shaking her head. She pulled the sheet over her naked body. This was a total waste, she thought. She was better off freezing in front of the party store. He had cum twice already, and she had only been close once. She had to do something when Doug got there to see that she got an orgasm out of all of this. If she didn't, she would feel that she let them use her just to get their rocks off.

She heard steps up the staircase. Doug was coming, she thought. A moment later, the door creaked open slowly and Doug peaked in. His eyes widened when he saw her leaning back on her elbows on the bed. She had covered her lower half with the sheet, but left her tits uncovered, and he instantly stared right at them.

"Hi," Pam said.

"Hi," he muttered, tearing his eyes away from her tits for a second.

"Come in," she said.

She had some ideas, and he would be useful.

Shyly, he went into the room and closed the door behind him. Pam smiled at him, trying not to laugh and hurt his feelings. He was inching toward the bed like she was going to punish him. She pushed aside the sheet, slowly raised one knee and spread her legs.

"See anything you like?" Pam said.

She knew the wet, pink lips of her pussy were slightly parted. His mouth fell open and she knew he was looking on a sight he had never even imagined before this moment.

"If you kiss it," she asked softly, "I'll suck your cock."

"Kiss it?" he said, and visibly forced himself to swallow.

Pam was afraid he was going to pass out. It was only then that she realized he had never considered anything like kissing a girl's pussy. Maybe this was going to be a bad idea.

"Yeah. Come on. Just kiss me right here."

Very tentatively, very hesitantly, Doug leaned over between her legs. He was shaking with nervousness.

"Come on," Pam urged, like trying to get a puppy to follow her home.

Quickly, without even touching her, Doug bent over, smacked his lips on her pussy mound, and stood straight up again. Pam sighed and shook her head.

"What next?" Doug said, smiling as though pleased with his accomplishment.

So much for that idea, Pam thought.

"Take your clothes off," she said, and his smile grew larger when he knew he really was going to have sex with a real girl.

"Are you going to suck my dick?" he said eagerly, "Just like you did to Paul?"

Oh yeah, Pam thought.

"I guess so," she said, reluctantly. "Hurry up and take your clothes off."

Doug peeled his clothes off faster than anyone she had ever seen. He stripped down to his undershorts and his socks and sat down on the edge of the bed next to Pam. His erection made a small tent out of the front of his shorts.

"Take off all your clothes," Pam laughed.

Blushing, he stood up and self-consciously pushed down his shorts.

"The socks, too," she said.

He looked at her, looked down at the black socks on his feet, and quickly peeled them off with his toes.

"Now, come on up here on the bed."

She moved aside to make room for him and he scooted up on the covers, sitting straight up.

"Sit back," she said. "Relax."

He sat back, but he was still quite stiff. Pam put her hand around his penis and he gasped. He was very warm, and as hard as a piece of wood. She smiled to herself as she bent over his lap and lightly kissed the head.

"Oh my God," he whispered.

Pam licked the side of the head and his whole body jerked.

"You've done this before, right?" Pam said, trying not to embarrass him.

"Of course," he said quickly.

"I thought so. You look like a man who's been with many women." She licked his cock again. "I can always tell."

Slowly, Doug began to relax. He stared down at her like he had stared at her when she went down on Paul. She put the head in her mouth, closed her lips around the soft skin under the head, and began to move her head up and down, gradually picking up speed. Doug's breathing grew heavier and quicker. The room was very quiet, and his breathing seemed to resonate off the walls.

Pam had barely started taking him deeper into her mouth when his body tensed up, he grunted, and filled her mouth with warm, fresh sperm. She waited for the last drops of it and sucked her mouth off and sat up.

"How was that?" Pam said, wiping her mouth.

"Fine."

Pam laid back and spread her legs.

"You want to fuck me now?"

Doug looked at her nervously, glancing between her legs then down at his lips penis. She was rubbing her nipples and licking her lips.

"I, uh, I think I'd better go get Paul," Doug said. He jumped up and pulled up his pants. "Uh, bye. Thanks."

He waved once and split, leaving the door open.

Pam covered her mouth to hold back her laughter. She felt sorry she had made the poor kid so nervous, but it was terribly funny. She sat up and tucked Paul's pillow behind her. He was sure to come back up get her, even if it was just to kick her out. She figured she could get him to do it with her again. He had already cum twice, and she doubted he had enough to do it three times.

She stroked her slit, feeling tantalizingly close to an orgasm, but frustrated that she wasn't able to reach it. If Paul had only brought her here to use her to get his rocks off, she was going to use him any way she could figure out.

She heard him coming up the stairs and rolled over on her belly, sticking her ass up in the air, hoping he wouldn't be able to resist.

"What's up?" Paul said.

Pam looked up a him and smiled. "You think you can do me again?"

Paul went in and closed the door. "I don't know," he said. "I thought you wanted a ride home?"

"Come on. I thought you were a real man when you fucked me the first time." She rolled over and spread her legs. "I'm just dying for it."

She could read the indecision all over his face. He wanted it just as badly as she did, but he didn't think he could get it up, either.

"I, uh, I," he stammered.

Pam slipped her finger into her pussy and his eyes were glued to her groin. He closed the door and began stripping off his clothes. In his haste, he tried to push his pants off over his shoes, but stopped to kick them off when he realized that would never work. He was dancing around the middle of the room on one foot, desperately trying to get his shoe off, and Pam was chuckling at the sight.

When he got his pants down, Pam was pleased to see that his penis was only semi-hard, and drooped down. He might be hard enough to get it inside her, but he probably wouldn't have enough left to cum, so she could make him fuck her for a long time, like a real man should, and make her cum properly.

Grinning, Paul climbed on top of her one more time. Pam put her hand around his cock, squeezing it to find out how hard it was, and guided it to her cunt.

"Yeah, put it in," she whispered.

It was going to be plenty hard enough to go inside her, although it wouldn't feel nearly as good as some of the bigger dicks she'd become used to, although Paul was one of the biggest dicks she knew.

He had no words for her as soon as he was on top of her. Pam groaned as his cock slid into her, but he immediately began to pump his hips fast and hard, without any consideration for her. Pam slid her hands down his back and squeezed the hard cheeks of his ass. She pulled him tight against her with her legs to try and get him to press against her clitoris, and it was working. She could feel a few faint tingles building from her center and spreading out through her body.

From downstairs, they both heard a noise like a door closing, and they both froze in position, in mid-hump.

"What was that?" Pam said.

"I don't know," Paul said. "Maybe Doug left."

"Good. Keep doing it."

Paul resumed humping his hips up and down, gradually speeding up. Pam stroked his sides. His shaft was rubbing her clitoris and she was getting close enough to an orgasm that she could reach out and grab it.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Pam and the Party Store

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds