• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The DeVilles Ch. 05

The DeVilles Ch. 05

12

NOTE: All characters in the following story are 18 years of age or older. Any resemblance to actual persons, places, or events is purely coincidental.

*

"Are you sure about this, Chrissy?" Lisa Myers flipped through the sketchbook worriedly. The rest of her friends all seemed so sure about getting the same tattoo together, but she couldn't get over what people would say.

"Oh, stop worrying! " Christina DeVille sidled up to the little brunette, squashing her prominent breasts against the girl's arm. Lisa was a good looking girl, to be sure. Next to the other teenagers, however, she seemed like a flat-chested little wallflower. The other senior cheerleaders were well-developed and loved to show off their looks. Lisa was always self-conscious when they went out.

While Lisa shook her head at every design she saw, Annie Michelson bustled into tattoo parlor. "I'm here! I'm here! Tell me I'm not too late." Lisa was surprised to see Annie dressed more scantily than usual. She'd counted on Annie's restrained sense of fashion to make her own plain-jane appearance less conspicuous. Now, she was all alone.

"About time! " Chrissy giggled and hugged her friend. Annie smiled and made the rounds, hugging Lisa and then their friend Dinah in turn.

Like Chrissy, raven-haired Dinah Turner had blossomed a few months ago and dressed to advertise. Her tight jeans showed off the long legs, wide hips, and significantly smaller waistline she'd developed, and only her "Princess" halter top held her large bosom in check.

It just wasn't fair, Lisa thought. Why did her friends have to turn into supermodels overnight?

"Sorry," Annie said, "Daddy was all over me." She winked at Chrissy and Dinah, her back to Lisa so the girl couldn't see her lick her lips with her triple-pierced tongue. The other girls smiled lasciviously, eyeing Lisa hungrily. In just a few moments, they wouldn't have to worry about keeping secrets from her any more...

***

Lisa was practically shaking as she sat back in the chair. The other girls were standing beside the chair, reassuring her and browsing the sketchbook one last time.

"Alright, what's it gonna be today?" The tattoo artist slunk into the room, pulling sterile gloves on without even looking at the girls. Lisa's heart raced at the sight of him.

His muscled form was covered with artwork, much of it violent in nature. His leather vest hung open over his chest, revealing his pierced nipple and the barbells running over his sternum. His jeans prevented her from seeing what marked his legs, but she was sure some of the tribal patterns had to continue down past his belt. The man's face was remarkably handsome, even though it sported enough metal and ink to keep Lisa from calling him cute. 3 rings clung to his left eyebrow, a teardrop resided next to his right eye, numerous rings and studs lined his ears, a tribal marking ran under his left cheekbone, a metal stud protruded from his soul patch, and a heavy gauge loop hung from his nose. "Hey, Tom! " Chrissy and Dinah chirped. The man looked up from his gloves, a wide grin spreading over his face at the sight of the busty teens.

"Hey there, ladies." He rested his elbows on his tool table, eyeing the girls' curves shamelessly. Lisa's heart started beating doubletime. How did her friends know this creep? What the heck was going on?

"You pick something from there?" He pointed to the book, frowning disappointedly. The girls shook their heads, all of them smiling but Lisa.

"Good. I have something special in mind for chicks like you." He gave them a cock-eyed grin, setting up his tools and whistling loudly.

"I can't do this." Lisa sat up in the chair. The other girls darted over to her, patting the frightened teen's legs and hands comfortingly.

"Yes, you can." Chrissy rolled her eyes.

"It's no big deal." Annie cooed.

Lisa shook her head left and right.

"It's a tattoo! " Those things don't go away. I-I just can't do it--"

Dinah rubbed her thigh. "Sweetie..."

"Ya know," Tom interjected, "I can just give you a temporary one."

Lisa frowned.

"No, seriously." He laughed. " Not one of those things you lick or anything. I just draw it on without putting the ink under your skin. Won't even hurt afterwards."

"It hurts?" Lisa's eyes went wide.

"No, no. It's not bad at all. Look, I'll numb the area first, then you won't feel anything."

"Well..." Lisa's eyes went back and forth, taking in the nodding, friendly faces surrounding her. It wasn't permanent or anything. And he'd make it so she never even felt it.

"And I can wash it off if I don't like it?"

"Sure thing, babe."

"It's no big deal." Dinah admonished.

Lisa took a deep breath, then nodded and leaned back in the chair.

"Awesome." Tom reached into a medical bag on his table, fishing out rubbing alcohol and cotton balls. "How about we try something on the stomach?" He patted her pelvis.

Lisa nodded, still biting her lip in concern.

"Right, I need you to just lift your shirt a little..."

Lisa looked around, then untucked her shirt from her waistband. She pulled it up over her flat stomach, displaying the creamy skin to her friends and the tattooed stranger.

She tucked the fabric under her small breasts, cradling her hands under her chin as she watched the man leaning over her. Tom swabbed down the area around her belly button with the alcohol, sending shivers up her spine. He looked up to her, nodding that everything was okay.

"Now, this..." He pulled another bottle out of his bag, unscrewing the cap and dousing another cotton ball. "This is a topical solution that'll get rid of all feeling..."

He wiped down her flat tummy, sending a warm sensation through Lisa that soon turned into a dull fog. Tom poked the area lightly. "Feel that?"

She shook her head, still watching him attentively. Tom brought out his tattooing gun, releasing the needle from the apparatus and bringing the vibrating head to her skin. After a couple minutes, Lisa still didn't feel anything and started to relax.

"You see? Nothing to be scared of." Chrissy leaned in and kissed her friend on the cheek. Lisa smiled at the redhead, looking into her friendly eyes for a moment. She frowned momentarily when she felt a tingling in her abdomen.

Looking down, she saw Tom finish plunging the contents of a syringe into her numb belly. She tried to speak, but a haze descended over her vision and her tongue felt thick and heavy.

Chrissy kissed her again, this time on the mouth. Lisa's eyes fluttered as her friend pulled away. She saw Annie and Dinah pressed against Tom, rubbing their hands all over his naked chest and kissing at the rose vines running up his neck. Then everything went dark.

***

The dream was sultry. Lisa heard moans and heavy breathing in the distance. Her mind was fogged up, but she could recognize the sounds before anything else. Her tired eyes slowly fluttered over the dark, humid room. Feeling slowly came to her, pleasurable throbs buzzed through the teenager's horny body. "Mmmm... she's waking up." A seductive voice purred from between her legs. Lisa felt someone pull her legs apart, spreading them wide. She wanted to tell them to stop, but something about it felt... good. So freaking good...

"Yeahhh... eat that cunt, bitch..." Someone hissed from across the room. Lisa opened her eyes and saw the head moving between her legs. Stoking her inner fire with a long tongue. She brought her hands down and massaged the lustrous mane of her lover, sending a feminine purr through her pussy lips.

The girl gasped, straining her crotch forwards to get more. Her fingers alighted on her unseen lover's dainty black horns and pointed ears. She pulled the face deeper into her slit, aching for release.

Looking down at her own rolling stomach, Lisa noticed the enflamed intricate pattern surrounding her little bellybutton. Just below, a daisy chain of primal runes dipped down over her pubic mound, riding higher when it reached her hips before dipping around her back. A deep voice growled from across the room. "She's ready." Lisa focused on the new sound. Laying back on a couch was a titanic figure. Similar to a man, but so much larger... and sexier...

His big black horns rose high above his massive red frame. His red eyes glowed with sin and lust. As her eyes traveled lower, the teenager finally saw his inhuman 18inch cock. And the gorgeous demonesses lapping at it.

They smiled at Lisa, fat black lips pulling away from their dazzling white fangs. Their long, black, forked tongues, each adorned with three heavy gold barbells, danced and swirled around the unholy dick.

They gathered the ebony jism that regularly poured from the pulsating member, mewing contentedly at every delicious mouthful. Every now and then, they'd pause and hungrily search one another's mouths for more of the tasty cum.

The entranced teenager watched them, drawing her breath sharply when she noticed the numerous barbells and rings that lined the demon's cock. Her eyes darted over his muscular form, drinking in the patterns inked all over his legs. She recognized the tribal markings on his torso and the ringed nipple. He was Tom. Wasn't he? She was dreaming about Tom?

Sultry moans escaped the sluts servicing him. Lisa studied them more closely, taking in their hyper-voluptuous bodies with envy. Their tails, she realized, had been pumping into each other's pussies the whole time, driving the whores mad with lust. Like Tom, they also had tattoos and piercings highlighting their sensuous forms.

One had a pentagram and the word "SLUT" drawn on her pubic mound. The other had a cluster of rose vines decorating her back and shoulders. Both bore large runes at the bases of their spines. Gold rings dangled from their colossal tits and large gold barbells pierced their tiny clits.

But then Lisa focused on the runes that extended from the larger ones on their lower backs, wrapping around their wasp waists. As the demonesses writhed against their lover, she saw the patterns continued around... just like hers did. And the rune around their bellybuttons...

"I've wanted to do this so long, baby..." The head between Lisa's legs purred. Slit red eyes peered over the teen's bucking pelvis. The demoness rose up, giving the girl's cunt one final lick with her long tongue. She chuckled as Lisa shuddered helplessly, dragging her immense breasts over her victim's flat stomach. Slithering her long tail into Lisa's cunt, the crimson temptress pulled the human into a deep french kiss.

"Dinah?" Lisa whispered between tongue lashings. The demoness cackled, pulling her friend's hands onto her juicy ass and encouraging her to give it a squeeze. The impressionable girl followed suit, reveling in the wrongness of the act. Sure, it was only some weird dream, but this was her friend. She never thought of Dinah this way. Why did--

A snarl from across the room startled Lisa away from her thoughts. The demonic trio had slithered into new positions, one of the sluts riding Tom's massive pierced cock while the other took his phallic tail. Both demonesses fit snugly onto his lap, grinding their globular bosoms together, rutting furiously. Knowing that the demoness atop her was Dinah, it wasn't hard for Lisa to realize Chrissy and Annie were the she-devils pleasuring the demon. The teenage demonesses smiled at her, promising sinful delights with their snakelike red eyes. They fucked their cock-tipped tails into each others' round asses, showing her the possibilities that awaited her and her every orifice if she just gave in... "Be with us, Lisa." Dinah cooed, teasing the girl's ear with her long tongue. "The four of us were destined for thisssss..." She stabbed her tail deeper and deeper into her friend, igniting desires that had never existed before. Lisa rocked into her harder. The teenagers fondled each other desperately, humping and gyrating.

The still-human girl brought her grasping hands between the demoness's bulbous asscheeks. Her fingers slipped into the crimson harlot's tight pussy and asshole, making her snarl around Lisa's tongue and fuck her harder with her tail. As it reamed her out, the girl felt another phallus slip into her virgin asshole. She shrieked at the invasion, reality hitting her hard.

Dinah pulled away, her giant H-cup breasts bobbling in defiance of gravity. Annie and Chrissy appeared on either side of her, crushing breasts almost as large against their fellow demoness's immense orbs against Dinah's back. All three sluts slathered their tongues together, golden piercings clicking as they shared the tastes of cock, cunt, cum, and Lisa's innocent soul.

No longer accepting her surroundings as merely a dream, the girl below them nonetheless found it impossible to fight the feelings surging through her young body. Chrissy leaned over Lisa's panting mouth, stuffing a black nipple between her thin lips.

The teen choked momentarily, then started suckling. She was immediately rewarded with streams of black milk. It burned through her, stoking her lusts as her demonic friends double-stuffed her and pinched at her tiny nipples with their wicked claws.

"Join ussss..." Chrissy hissed into her ear. "You like feeling this way? Come over to the dark side. It never ends, here." Annie and Dinah pumped into their friend rapidly with their tails, wracking Lisa with multiple orgasms. Annie straddled the other demoness's wide hips, rubbing her pierced clit against the base of Dinah's tail.

Her lithe arms circled around her friend's waist. Annie's taloned hands hefted the other wicked teenager's heavy breasts up high. Dinah smirked and latched onto her own melon, suckling her euphoric milk contentedly. Annie craned her neck over the demoness's smooth shoulder, teasing the other pierced nipple with a forked tongue before latching onto it with her fangs. Dinah tossed her ass-length mane back lustily, mixing it with Annie's own lustrous strands. She caressed the other slut's sharp horns affectionately. Annie stuck her chest out, drilling the immense mounds and nipple rings into the flawless crimson skin of her best friend's back. Both of the luscious whores humped their hips madly, lost in the thrill of their fucklust.

When Chrissy's nipple was removed from her mouth, Lisa was greeted with the sight of her twisted, debauched friends feasting on Dinah's jugs. The insatiable demonesses purred and snarled, all traces of restraint and decency thoroughly destroyed as they fucked away at her.

Chrissy tipped the girl's mesmerized face up, drawing her glazed stare first to the undersides of Chrissy's huge red breasts, then to her surreally beautiful face. Lisa kissed at the tits above her, grunting for more of the wicked milk. Her friend giggled at her pain, loving the suffering and yearning. "It's even better when you have your own cock, Lisa..." Chrissy brought her tail around to her own mouth, taking a loving slurp at the cum drooling from the end. The human teen mouthed the air weakly. "Let go, baby. Let your soul flow out of you, and we can form a covenant." "C-Covenant? Ohhhh..."

"That's right." Chrissy kissed Lisa deeply, then locked her evil red eyes onto the receptive girl's brown irises. "When you let that soul go, you'll be one of us." She licked at her friend's extended tongue. "And then, we'll devour it. All four of us. And it'll bind us together." The demoness nipped at Lisa's nose with her fangs. "And we'll be even more powerful than the Master." Chrissy growled, feeling fingers digging into her tight slit. She rode Lisa's hand, smiling at the girl's growing corruption. "Are you-- Oh! Ready, slut?" Dinah and Annie humped into her deeply, biting down on her small breasts.

"YES! FUCK YES!"

The demonesses pounced on their friend, biting into her hard. Chrissy crammed her long tail down Lisa's throat and all three cocks exploded into her holes, filling her with their evil cream. Lisa's body was wracked with pain and pleasure as her soul was torn away from her. She choked around the load in her mouth while kicking her legs wildly around the tails fucking her.

The girl went half mad from the lust coursing through her veins. The last moments of her life went against everything she'd ever believed in. Friends, family, charity, and good will... What were they in the face of such raw pleasure? How could she deny herself happiness any longer?

Lisa was done being the goddamn wallflower. She wasn't going to wait for the boys to come to her any more. They'd had plenty of time. Mom and Dad told her it'd all work out. Bullshit. She knew now was her chance. Her one chance to have all the things she'd always wanted. She was taking it.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The light inside her died forever. Darkness took hold of Lisa's form. She convulsed as her soul coalesced above her body. Something stirred in the embers. Heat infused the young flesh. The remnants of Lisa stretched to fill the void, luxuriating in the new freedom. The demonesses fucking into her ignited a new hunger. It clawed at her, brushing aside all other concerns. The teen's eyes snapped open, the new fire inside consuming her brown eyes, searing them into vertically slit red irises. The fearful young girl was dead. The carnal beast fucking back at the long tails didn't care about school, family, or a career. She was immortal. Insatiable. Powerful. The new Lisa was going to take everything she wanted.

Dinah, Chrissy, and Annie smiled down at her, purring lustily. Dinah remained between her splayed legs, still thrusting into her. The others stood to either side of the soulless girl, massaging her tits as the skin twitched and burned.

Lisa snarled, digging her toenails into Dinah's plush ass. Her canines sharpened and elongated in her wide open mouth. She licked at her lips as they swelled sexily, noting the greater reach of her tongue and the tearing sensation at the tip. The sluts to either side of her growled in approval when they felt her sharp nails tickling their pierced clits. The digits played around their hairless mounds, sliding over their drooling slits before she jammed them wrist-deep in their cunts. All four evil teenagers panted with desire, their eyes fixed on the area where Lisa's soul floated above them.

Lisa hissed below the demonesses, shaking her head wildly as her ears grew to sharp points. Her forked tongue lashed out in front of her. Her chest heaved, breasts blossoming from her flat torso and growing with every caress of her friends' clawed hands.

Chrissy and Annie dug deep into the growing mounds, delighting in the utter destruction of the innocent teen. They crushed their black lips together, exploring each other's tonsils.

In almost no time, Dinah howled as she orgasmed into her transforming friend. Lisa joined her, baying wantonly. She jammed her taloned hands deep into the whores above her, bringing the humping bitches to their own screaming climaxes.

The air between the demonesses grew thick as Lisa's loose soul sizzled and warped. The energy flared out in all directions, blasting the evil harlots with otherworldly power.

The markings on the demonic teens' stomachs and waists flared to life, absorbing the infernal energy. They snarled and pumped their hips against the evil bond growing between them. Reaching out with their demonic hunger, all four sluts devoured the beautiful soul, shredding the fabric that used to make up Lisa.

Their powers met, tangling together, drinking up the last of the soul energy and reaching across the circle for more. They wrapped into each other, binding their existence together. The boundaries between the four girls eroded and fell at the clawing of the questing tendrils. With a final roar, the demonesses came together, blasting each other with the desperation of their eternal lust. Lisa looked up at her sisters hungrily. She squeezed her snatch around Dinah, purring at the feeling of black cum flowing out of her cunt. Looking down between the fleshy twin mountains that had grown from her girlish chest, the newborn demoness saw the energy in her stomach tattoo pulse a few more times.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The DeVilles Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds