• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunt M Ch. 03

Aunt M Ch. 03

Proofread by Ton8ty. Thank you for all the effort and hard work.

=======================

Dolan grabbed my wrist and pried my hand off his cock. He yanked me roughly in front of him and kissed me passionately again. His other hand began to once again knead my breasts and nipples forcibly. I grabbed his ass cheek and raked my nails across it, knowing I was leaving marks. This got his attention; he stopped suddenly and an angry scowl crossed his face.

"Damn Bitch!" he growled, producing laughter on my part. He backhanded me lightly across the face. I instinctively grabbed his balls and clamped down tightly.

I looked sternly into his eyes and squeezed a bit tighter until he let go of my wrist. "Now," I cautioned, "We are not going to get into physical abuse in my dominion," and I gave an additional squeeze.

Dolan blanched a bit, but didn't utter a word. He nodded his head in agreement and I released my hold, stepping back. He closed his eyes, took in a deep chest full of air and calmed himself. "I'm just used to being in control."

I smiled, knowing that was as close to an apology as I was likely to get. "I like rough sex too, but that doesn't mean beating someone up. Here are my rules: no bondage, but whipping is allowed. For either, I added for good measure."

Dolan's hand reached back and felt the scratches I had left on his ass. "How am I going to explain to Dawn where the scratches came from?"

I smiled again, "That was just an attention getter, before you understood the rules." That was as much of an apology as he was going to get from me.

Dolan gave a deep laugh. "I deserved that, I guess."

I stepped back up to him, wrapped my arms around his waist and gently caressed his ass. "Yes, you did. Now, what would you like first?"

His eyes glinted and a smile creased his lips. He gently removed my robe this time and gave me a heated kiss. He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "I think your ass should be whipped, first," he said firmly.

My pussy started throbbing; it'd been years since I last had my ass whipped. I led him over to a cabinet and unlocked it. "What's your pleasure?" He surveyed an assortment of devices, picked up a wide leather flogger and smiled as he ran it through his hand.

I turned away, walked over to the St. Andrews cross, grabbed the rings with my hands and relaxed my body. "I think ten should do it," I said. I could hear his laughter as he walked towards me.

I heard the familiar swishing sound in the air before the leather came crashing down across the center of my ass. The pain felt good and fanned my desires even hotter. I knew he was expecting me to cry out in pain, but I didn't utter a sound.

The next two blows landed above and below the first. I felt a bead of sweat form on my brow, but still maintained silence while my pussy got wetter and throbbed in unison with my clit. Dolan's next three came vertically making my ass look like a sloppy basket weave. I smiled as I heard his breathing getting heavier because of my silence.

Dolan's next blow came up from below, squarely on my cunt. I arched my back, clenching the rings so hard that my nails cut into my palms. The pain was exquisite and my nipples were rock hard and throbbing. I dropped my hands, turned to face him and then grabbed the rings again. I stared into his eyes as moments passed. The look of lust and fire in his eyes reflected my own. "Enough," he said huskily, throwing the flogger down and crossing quickly over to me. He pulled my arms down and hugged me tightly to his body, his tongue exploring the recesses of my mouth.

I found myself being carried over to the four-poster bed situated in the corner. He gently laid me down, being careful of my raw ass and then crawled in beside me. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and then pulled it taut with his teeth. I arched by back, moaned loudly and grabbed his hair. Our breaths were shallow and quick. "I want your ass Monique," Dolan said in a strained, commanding voice.

I rose up on my elbows and looked into his face. I kissed his lips lightly, rolled over and presented my ass to Dolan. I moaned in pleasure when he sank his hard shaft into my pussy, coating it with my juices. He withdrew his cock, plunged his fingers in, rubbed the juices they collected on my anus and then inserted a finger. When he found no resistance, he added another. "You'll find I'm quite accommodating, Dolan, go ahead," I said.

Dolan sank his hard cock in my pussy one more time and then pushed it through my puckered hole. I relaxed, willing my anal muscles and sphincter to loosen even further. He pushed all the way in until I could feel his balls against my sore skin. I clenched my muscles tightly around his shaft and he groaned. "Oh God, Monique, you're so tight!" He started to slowly fuck my ass and I closed my eyes, enjoying the delightful sensations flooding through my body.

My orgasm was building rapidly and I kept pushing back against him with each forward thrust of his cock. "Oh-o-o-o Yes!!! Fuck me Dolan! Fuck me good! Come on, you can do better then this!" I egged him on more. I was rubbing my clit hard and fast, feeling my orgasm coming to a head. He grabbed my hips tightly and pounded into me with all his strength. I came hard, clenching down on his cock even harder. He pounded one final time, burying into me as far as he could and pumped jet after jet of hot cum into my bowels.

I finally collapsed onto my side on the bed and Dolan rolled with me, keeping his semi-flaccid cock in my ass. I felt his lips softly kiss the back of my neck. "Why do you have to make me angry?" he asked. His cock slipped from my ass and I turned to cuddle next to him.

I looked into his questioning eyes, smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Was it good, Dolan? Didn't it heat your blood to fuck me so hard?" I caressed the side of his face, hoping he would understand without me having to explain my motives.

"Damn, Monique, you're good," he whispered, kissing me slowly and passionately. I smiled when he broke the kiss knowing he understood. "It's really not necessary," he continued, "You get me hot enough without making me angry."

I gave a light laugh. "Okay, new rule, I won't get you angry unless you specify in advance. I'll just let you fuck my brains out."

Dolan laughed, "I like that rule." He rubbed his hand over my ass and I winced a bit. "Sorry. I guess I got a little rough."

I kissed him again, "I asked for it, remember."

"You did, but I could have held back a bit. I thought you would have screamed by at least the third one. Again, you made me mad." Dolan sighed, "I simply forgot you weren't a sub."

"I think we should get cleaned up and head upstairs before we're missed," I said. I pointed to a door at the other end of the room. "That's the bath."

We rolled off the bed, smiling at each other, walked silently into the bathroom and took a shower together. I washed his body and he washed mine, being careful of the welts that now covered my ass. After we finished, we both dried off and I retrieved a jar of ointment.

"Turn around, Dolan, let me put some on those scratches," I said.

"Still giving me orders?" he asked with a smile.

"No more than you," I smiled back, but he did turn and I applied the ointment. I turned around and his hands gently rubbed some into my ass. I moaned at the feel of his hands.

"I think you'd better stop now, Dolan," I said as I felt the stirrings of my lust beginning. "I need to take care of Rick, yet, and you have Dawn." He withdrew his hands, laid them firmly on my hips for a few moments and then dropped them.

We made our way back upstairs and into the kitchen. I showed him the hidden control panel and then we made our way upstairs, each going to our respective rooms. I quietly opened the door and Rick was still snoring. I shrugged off my robe and crawled into bed next to him. He automatically draped his arm across me and snuggled up next to my body. I reached down and softly stroked his cock, feeling it begin to respond. By the time I had it hard, Rick moaned and then woke up.

I could see his smile in the dimly lit room. He gathered me into his arms and gave me a slow sensual kiss. After my rough sessions with Dolan, I was ready for the softness of Rick's love making. He went slowly, caressing and kissing my body. He spent longer on my breasts than I could stand, so I told him I needed his cock in my pussy. He rolled between my legs and fucked me slowly and deeply. My moans kept mounting along with my pending orgasm.

The orgasm ripped through my body and Rick increased his tempo. He kept pounding into me hard and fast and I climaxed once again, bringing Rick with me this time. "Oh-h-h-h yes! Yes! Yes!" he exclaimed over and over again and then collapsed limply on top of me. I heard him sigh, "Oh, Monique, you're so beautiful." Once our breathing regained a semblance of normalcy, he lifted off and kissed me deeply yet again. When he rolled to the side, I turned to cuddle next to his body and off my sore ass.

"Rick, what time do you need to be up tomorrow?" I whispered.

"I don't. I took tomorrow off," he replied sleepily.

"Good, we can sleep in then." I smiled and rested my head in the crook of his arm. He gave me a gentle hug and we both drifted off to sleep.

I awoke at my usual time; around five. Rick's hard on was pressed up against my stomach. I kissed him lightly on the lips and he mumbled in his sleep. I eased down the bed, took his cock into my mouth and worked him down to the base. I kept slowly sucking up and down his shaft until he moaned again and woke up.

"Oh God, Monique," he whispered.

I quickly straddled his body, guided his cock into my pussy and plunged down, arching my back, loving the deep penetrating feeling it was giving me. Rick reached for my breasts and kneaded them while I rode his shaft in and out of my hot hole. I felt my orgasm starting to peak and pressed my hands against his shoulders. He started to thrust hard into me, pounding against my sore pussy lips. My orgasm hit, my juices seeping around his cock and onto his balls. He grabbed my hips hard and I felt him pump his cum into me. I finally rested my head on his shoulder, catching my breath.

His hands trailed up then down my back and finally hit my sore ass. I winced a bit and my pussy involuntarily clenched his cock. I sat up, smiled and gave him a light kiss.

"I'm going to shower. Why don't you go back to sleep? When you wake up again, clean up and come downstairs. I'll make you breakfast before you go," I said.

Rick's face showed disappointment, "I was hoping I could spend the day with you."

I looked at him sternly. "No, I have things to do. Now, sleep." I lifted off of him, stepped off the bed and turned to go into the bathroom.

I heard the covers being thrown back and turned to face Rick as he came up to me. Concern was etched in his face, "What happened, Monique?" He turned me back around and his eyes scanned the welts on my ass while his hands gently traced them.

Anger crossed my face, "What?"

Rick blushed a moment and then cast his eyes down to the floor. "I'm sorry, Mistress. It distresses me to see you hurt."

"I'm not." I pointed to the bed, ordering him to go back. He slowly turned and got back into the bed. I could see him fighting the very natural instinct to be a protective man. Leaving him with his struggles, I entered the bathroom to clean up.

After I finished cleaning up, I put on a fresh robe before leaving. Rick was sitting against the headboard; he had obviously been crying. I came over and sat next to him.

I used my hand to wipe away his tears. "Rick, look at me," I said soothingly. He turned his distraught gaze to mine. I laid my hand on the side his face. "I'm not in the habit of explaining things. You will have to trust me."

"He hurt you, didn't he?" said Rick, still upset, and cast his eyes back down.

I grabbed his chin with my hand, "I said look at me!" His eyes shot up to mine.

"This has obviously upset you. This will be the only time I will ever explain this to you so pay attention. There isn't a single piece of equipment I own that I haven't had used on myself first." His eyes grew wide.

"I asked Master D to give me ten, but he stopped at seven. What I do does not concern you. You are to trust me, be loyal, obey and make me proud. I am not hurt nor would I allow that to happen. Do you trust me?"

Rick nodded his head, "Yes, Mistress. I didn't understand."

I gave a firm nod, "Then, if you are not sleepy, go clean up and come down to the kitchen."

"Yes, Mistress, I'm sorry," Rick said.

I stood up, left the room and made my way down the hall. I paused momentarily when I heard a moan from the guest room. I smiled and went downstairs. I busied myself with fixing coffee and Dawn's favorite breakfast. After setting the table for four, I was sitting at the head, sipping my coffee, when Rick came down and knelt at my feet.

I ran my fingers through his hair and once again felt the stir of sexual excitement. Okay, I decided and caved in to my baser instincts for sex. "Look at me," I commanded.

Rick looked up with yearning and love in his eyes. I smiled at him, "I've changed my mind. You may stay, if you'd like, and we can explore some more limits."

Rick's face lit up like a kid at Christmas. "Oh, thank you, Mistress." He laid his head on my leg and caressed it with trembling hands.

"Sit at my right and I'll get you breakfast." Rick quickly stood and sat in the chair to my right. "Do you drink coffee?"

"Yes, Mistress, with cream only," he replied. I got up and fixed his coffee, brought juice and a helping of the breakfast I had prepared for everyone. Rick quickly wolfed everything down and I smiled.

"Would you like more, Rick?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress, it's very good," he said as he handed me his plate and cup. To his surprise, I placed his plate in the dishwasher and got him a clean one. I brought his seconds over and continued to sip my coffee. When he finished this time, I cleared his dishes except for the cup which I refilled.

"Rick, Master D and his new sub should be down shortly; she's my niece." His face showed his surprise. "You will remain seated until I order your release. Make me proud."

"Yes, Mistress," he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

I heard sounds from the living room and in a few minutes, Master D and Dawn came in, fully dressed.

"It smells good Mon ... Mistress M," said Master D.

"Why don't you two have a seat and I'll serve you?" I said as I stood.

"My sub will help you," Master D said. "Dawn, kiss your Aunt good morning."

Dawn came over, gave me a hug and kiss.

"Come on sweetheart. I made your favorite. I want you to have a good breakfast before work," I said.

She nodded her head and I smiled.

Dawn served her Master first before setting a plate down for herself. I poured myself more coffee and sat back down.

"M, this is wonderful. I've never tasted anything like it before," said Master D.

"Thanks. It's an old family recipe. I haven't handed it down to anyone yet. It's one of Dawn's favorites." I smiled, pleased he liked it.

Master D turned to Dawn. "Do you cook, Dawn?"

Dawn shook her head and I gave a light laugh.

"Maybe I should bring you over for cooking lessons, then," said Master D. Dawn nodded she would be willing, which pleased me greatly. Master D looked at me.

"I believe I can work a schedule around her work and your time. I do have some ability for organization. We can start with basics and graduate into gourmet," I said.

Master D quirked an eyebrow, "M, you're full of surprises. I think that being part of this family is going to prove to be interesting when Dawn and I are married." With that statement, Dawn squealed and threw her arms around Master D, kissing him. We both laughed at her outburst.

"Oh, sorry, Master," she said and sat back down.

"Under the circumstances, you're forgiven. Now, finish your breakfast so I can get you to work," said Master D.

"What are your plans today, M," he inquired.

"I'll be working with my sub today," I said firmly. "We have much territory to explore."

Master D nodded his understanding. They finished their breakfast and I had Rick clear the dishes. He returned and knelt on the floor by my chair. I smiled, knowing that he wanted to go to the bathroom. "Rick, go to the bathroom and then wait for me upstairs," I said. He thanked me and left quickly. I figured after four cups of coffee, one large juice and a glass of water he was probably ready to burst. I smiled to myself at what the day might bring.

Master D and Dawn soon left and I secured the doors. I slowly walked back upstairs and into my bedroom. Rick was kneeling on the floor waiting for me.

"Rick, come with me. There's another room you need to become familiar with."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aunt M Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 565 milliseconds