• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Queen Isabella

Queen Isabella

John was hiding in the shadows of the trees, as he watched the young woman bathe. She has beautiful. Her hair was past her shoulders in a deep auburn brown. Her skin was pale, from lack of sun, as was the fashion in this land. She was slender and had an almost fragile look to her. He watched her as she looked around nervously, hearing some shuffling in the forest.

He had tensed many minutes ago, as he felt something moving around in the forest. He felt the presence moving closer, and it was definitely hostile. John did not dismiss this as his imagination. Many people did not know that his father was an elf. Because of this, John's senses very good. He could see, hear and smell better then any human. He could also run faster, longer and jump higher. Not to mention the bit of magic he had up his sleeve.

Quietly, John moved into position behind the young women and slowly began walking behind her, so that he would not frighten her. He reached his hand and placed it over her mouth, to keep her quiet. She struggled, but when he quietly whispered in her ear, she recognized his voice.

"Quiet Isabella, it's me John. Grab your clothes and come with me. No questions, this is for your safety."

Isabella got up and gathered her clothes and followed John with a curious look in her eyes. She trusted John; however she curious as to what was wrong. John led her in the trees, deep enough not to be seen, but close enough to see what would happen. They crouched down, John holding Isabella tightly to his chest. She stifled a gasp as a group of trolls entered the clearing where she had been, only a second ago.

"Where are they Lotkar?" asked the chieftain asked.

"I don't know sir; the girl was here a minute ago."

"Her scent is still strong." Said one of the other trolls.

The trolls inspected the clearing for several minutes before their chieftain was satisfied. They gathered in the center, by the pond, as the chieftain give their orders.

"We move on, now!"

As the trolls left the clearing Isabella struggled to get up, but John held her close and whispered into her ear.

"They may still be here, wait a bit longer."

The minutes passed, it was unbearable for John. He was holding this beautiful - and naked - woman. Just thinking of her, made him hard. He tried to rid his mind of those thoughts, by remembering his duty. John had raised Isabella since she was ten. He was her protector and guider. And not mention twenty years older then her. This was extremely inappropriate; she was the king's eldest daughter for God's sake!

Finally, when all the danger had passed John let her go. Isabella stiffly got up and began to lace up her corset. As she began to struggle, John walked over and grabbed the laces from her.

"What am I going to do with you, Isabella?" he asked as her tied the laces.

Looking slightly ashamed, she looked at the ground.

"You know better then to come out here alone. Especially at night. And the war, with the trolls, you know it is very dangerous. If anything happened to you, you're Father..."

"My Father what?" She interrupted, "He'd be sad and cry all the time, right? No, you know my Father. He doesn't even care!"

"Isabella, that's not true...'

"You know it is" she said "he'd be happy. Because then I wouldn't be Queen after he dies."

"What about me Isabella?" John asked "Why didn't you come and ask me?"

Flushed, she finally turned around to face him and while pulling on her dress, she said,

"Oh, and interrupt your 'sleep'. I think not. The whole castle knows about you and your 'lady friends'. Why my Father, even lets you stay..."

He leaned in close to her, speaking slowly and silently,

"What goes on in my personal life is exactly that. Mine and personal. It's none of your business. Your Father keeps me because I keep you safe. And that's all that matters."

And with that he stormed off to the castle, Isabella followed behind almost running to keep up.

That night, Isabella's sleep was restless. She tossed and turned and muttered words in her sleep. Part way through the night, John came in and sat in the corner of the room, watching her sleep. Emotions flickered across his face. From anger and fear, to hate and love. She screamed in her sleep many times, while John sat unmoving in the chair. At times wishing she would just be quiet and yet wishing to comfort her. It was the as every other night, since her Mother had died.

Sighing, John got up and turned towards the door. As he was about to leave, he stopped hearing a single word.

"John."

At first he thought she had awoken. But taking a closer look, her eyes where closed.

"John."

He backed away, confused yet strangly happy.

"John."

This could not be happening. She was the king's daughter. This was not right. He had always thought she hated him.

"John."

Slowly he moved toward her, reaching out to stroke her face. She screamed and he jumped back, surprised. A couple seconds later, he was back beside her, shaking her awake.

"Isabella, Isabella! Wake up!"

Slowly, still asleep, Isabella turned over to face John. For the first time, John noticed that she had tears streaking down her face. She look afraid, she was trembling like a small child.

"Oh, Isabella." He said as he took her in his arms "It was just a dream, Isabella. I'm here now. I'm here."

He held her until her tears stopped, and then gently laid her down on the bed. He pulled the blankets up around her and lay beside her, stroking her hair until she fell asleep.

The next morning Isabella woke up to a crowd of people frantically packing her things. She looked around, trying to find John. But he was not there.

"Your Majesty, you're awake." A young servant girl said.

"I think you have the title incorrect, I am a princess. That would be your highness." She corrected gently.

Isabella frowned as the girl's expression changed to disbelief. But was soon distracted by Maria, her old nursemaid.

"Isabella! Isabella! Thank God your finally awake."

"Maria, what is going on?" Isabella asked "Why are my things being moved?"

"There's no time for that my child. You must get dressed at once."

Maria quickly led Isabella over to the dressing room and lifted the nightgown over her head. Isabella put the corset on and Maria quickly began to lace it up. Just as Isabella had finished getting dressed, John walked, dressed completely in black and very pale. Smiling faintly at Isabella, he led her out the door and down the hall. As they were walking, John began to talk.

"I only say this, to not make you look foolish. The council is trying to test you. No matter what they say, do not look surprised. Show no emotion. Act as if you already knew whatever they are telling you. You must act like the Queen I raised you to be."

"Why are we going to the council chamber?" Isabella asked, shocked "The council never wants to know my options, they only care for my Fathers."

John stopped, in mid stride, "You mean they did not tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Isabella," he said gently "Your Father is dead."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Queen Isabella

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds