• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • BBW Anal Virginity Auction

BBW Anal Virginity Auction

My name is Adriana Ellen Wellington. I'm a student at Blackstone University in the city of Newton, Massachusetts. Life these days couldn't be better. I mean, I'm attending one of the best schools in the world, and it's all for free. The benefits of being a student-athlete at a major school. I'm a member of Blackstone University's all-new Women's Varsity Wrestling team. I used to wrestle in high school. It was lots of fun. Nowadays, I'm a collegiate wrestler.

I stand seven feet tall, lean and athletic, with long black hair, dark brown skin and golden brown eyes. My father Lucas is black and my mother Leah is Hispanic. They both live in Boston, Massachusetts. Dad is a fireman. Mom is a schoolteacher. My twin brother James plays Football for Boston College. His team has had a winning streak this year. The whole world is watching them. Since he's the same height I am, you'd think he'd be into Basketball but Football is his favorite sport. Me? I'm a wrestler all the way.

Blackstone University is a big school, with about seventeen thousand students. It offers Associates, Bachelors and Masters degrees in more than a hundred majors. The school is wonderfully diverse. Its ratio is evenly divided between male and female students. That pleases me greatly because I'd hate to attend a school packed with females. I like having men around. Especially cute jocks in tight uniforms. The school really knows how to take care of its own. It doesn't matter who you are, they know how to make you feel welcome. They have a Women's Center, a Men's Center, a Minority Student Center and a Gay and Lesbian Student Center. Blackstone University is a progressive institution. I love it and I wouldn't attend any other school.

Wait until you see the sports programs. The Blackstone University Department of Athletics sponsors just about every collegiate sport I could think of. They offer Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Squash, Football, Fencing, Bowling, Rugby, Volleyball, Rifle, Tennis, Track, Lacrosse, Water Polo, Nordic Skiing, Golf, Rowing and Pistol. For female student-athletes, they offer Women's Intercollegiate Basketball, Softball, Swimming, Soccer, Nordic Skiing, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Bowling, Track, Lacrosse, Synchronized Swimming, Rifle, Sailing, Rugby, Wrestling, Tennis, Golf, Rowing, Water Polo, Squash, Gymnastics, Fencing, Equestrian, Volleyball and Pistol. All of our sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division One.

Yeah, I was having fun at my school. I'm a Biology major. I want to work in the private sector someday. Or I might come back to my alma mater as a teacher. I don't know. I've got some time to decide, at least. All was well. Except maybe for my romantic life. A seven-foot-tall black female athlete has trouble attracting cute guys. I don't know why. All the short girls at school keep stealing all the cute guys. That's really not fair. I even approach guys but they don't seem to respond to me. I hate it. Maybe it's because of my height. I'm a friendly person. I'm not mean or loud and obnoxious. I just go to class, and wrestle. I've always felt alienated. And my height has a lot to do with it.

My brother James is seven feet tall as well. But he has a completely different experience. People admire him for his height, good looks and athletic talent. Me? I'm practically considered a freak. That's really not fair. How am I going to get a mate? The loneliness I feel is heartbreaking. You got no idea. I'm admired because I'm a good athlete. But my life doesn't revolve around wrestling other women on the mat. I've got a lot of other things going on. I like art. And I like music, especially meaningful music by artists like Tori Amos, Linkin Park, Queen and Eminem. I have few friends at the school. The girls don't like me. I'm a guy magnet. Yeah, I attract guys, until a short chick comes along and grabs them. Short chicks always get the guys. Everywhere. That just sucks for us taller ladies.

So, I devised a cunning plan to get myself a worthy mate. I created a website. I took sexy pictures of me wearing lingerie and put them there. Within a week, I had become a sensation around the campus. I was the seven-foot-tall super sexy gal whom everyone was talking about. The guys were noticing me a lot more. And the short chicks couldn't stand it. Once more, I was the recipient of attention. Some guys feel intimidated by a tall girl. I'm not a mean or intimidating person. I can't help it if I'm tall. Nobody chooses to be five feet tall or seven feet tall. I get sad when I see guys walk right past a tall girl who likes them and pick a short chick instead. And the short chicks love it. I feel like strangling them. Oh, well. Time to get creative. I was basking in the attention. But it was short-lived.

The attention I gained on campus slowly faded. A few people mentioned that maybe I ought to try modeling. I met a few cute guys who flirted with me but nothing came out of it. There was always a short chick in an even shorter skirt around to steal them. Short chicks are evil! Oh, well. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I'm twenty one years old. I'm a healthy and attractive young woman. I'm smart and talented. Yet I still have my virginity. What gives? I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this but oh well. I installed a members only message board on my website and did something amazing. I offered my virginity on an online auction. The highest bidder would come and collect it. Word up.

The website got flooded with messages. Around the world, people bid on my sexy ass. It came to a three-way tie at one hundred thousand dollars. The highest bid. Who were the three highest bidders? A tall, handsome, blond-haired and emerald-eyed German gentleman named Leif Heimdall. He was the CEO of a major international corporation. A sexy Latin lesbian businesswoman named Liliana Sanchez. She was a leather-clad dominatrix, if you can believe that. The third and most interesting bid came from an unnamed black gentleman who told me that although he didn't have a hundred grand, he was packing twelve inches of Black Man Power and knew how to satisfy a woman of any size. That last part was intriguing. I ended up picking him. He lived in the Boston Area and told me he'd be at my dorm room in an hour.

I hit the showers, and got ready. I put on my sexiest black Lycra bra and matching black panties. Then, I sat on the couch and turned on the television. I put on a steamy porn video and waited. Surely enough, an hour later, there was a knock on my dorm. The person behind the door was a black man. A five-foot-seven, lean and muscular, gorgeous black man with a face and body that male models would envy. Look out Usher. Move over Denzel. Hot damn. He smiled at me, and introduced himself as Dexter Brent. He was a student at Boston University and a member of the Men's Wrestling team. I welcomed him inside.

Dexter and I sat down and talked. Truth be told, I was rather nervous. He was a real gentleman about the whole deal. He told me to relax, and he assured me that he was only here to please me. That really made me happy. Most of the time, people don't notice me except to say that here goes the freakishly tall chick who wrestles. Dexter told me about himself. He was a Business major and wanted to work for a corporation someday. A man who was going places. I respected him for that. I felt very comfortable with him. He was a native of South Africa who had traveled the world and seen a lot. He lived in England, Canada, France and Russia. His parents were Diplomats. I was fascinated by him. So much that we talked for hours. I didn't see the time fly by.

Dexter and I sat on the couch together, and truth be told, I felt powerfully attracted to him. We were sitting real close now. And our knees were touching. I gathered my courage and leaned close, and kissed him. Dexter kissed me back. I smiled. It was my first kiss. And that's how it all began. Before I knew it, we were hastily undressing and feeling each other up. We went to my bed, and there, he relieved me of much tension, along with my virginity. I was lying on the bed, legs spread. Dexter was right between my legs, licking up my pussy. I squealed in delight as he fingered my snatch and continued to lick my clit. Man, I never thought it could be like this. At last, I was getting laid.

A few minutes later, Dexter made me cum. I screamed in pleasure. Then, he took me for a ride. He slid his big cock into my tight pussy. I gasped as he entered me. I can't believe how it felt. At first it hurt but then it began to feel really good. Dexter fucked me silly, slamming his cock in and out of my pussy. I screamed in pleasure. Hot damn. This was hot! Dexter laughed, and told me that I hadn't felt anything yet. As he pumped his cock into me, he whispered into my ear that as good as cock to pussy penetration felt, it couldn't compare to anal sex. Something I had yet to try. Afterwards, we gave it a try.

I got on all fours and got ready. Dexter came up behind me. He spread my butt cheeks wide open and smeared some lube all over my cheeks. Then he pressed his dick against my backdoor, and pushed. I grimaced as Dexter's cock popped into my ass. He placed his hands on my hips and pushed his dick inside of me. I'm not going to lie. It hurts. But I still wanted more. I wanted Dexter's cock to fill my ass. Inch by inch, Dexter fed my hungry ass his hard cock. Slowly, he began pounding into my ass with his big cock. Every time he thrust into me, it hurt. But after a short while, it began to feel good. Yes, it feels good to take it up the ass.

Every thrust of Dexter's cock into my butt hole stretched my anal cavity. I could feel myself going from a tight ass to a wide receiver. He crammed his cock into my butt hole. He also grabbed a handful of my long hair and yanked my head back while fucking me in the ass. He barked cuss words while fucking me, telling me that I was not only the tallest chick he had ever fucked, but also the one with the tightest ass. I grunted in response. Laughing, he smacked my ass and continued to fuck me. He slammed his cock into me, stretching the walls of my ass. I screamed like a woman possessed. Truth be told, I was possessed. Completely and utterly dominated by the twelve-inch black cock buried deep within my ass. When Dexter finally came, I squealed in delight. Having his cock blast its cum deep into my asshole was so intense, unlike anything I'd ever experienced. I murmured my thanks for the first and best fuck of my life.

Ninety minutes later, Dexter left my dorm. As for me, I was filled with happiness. Oh, my butt was a little sore and my pussy was twitching but I felt good. Better than I had in ages. At long last, I had finally gotten laid. In one shot, I lost both my vaginal and anal virginity. Dexter was heaven-sent. I returned to class the next day with an extra bounce in my step. When I sat down, my butt hurts but I choose to think that my bottom was pleasurably sore. From now on, I'm going to have lots more fun. Plenty of sexy men on campus. I'm going to have sex regularly. Hell, yeah. This giantess is going to make up for lost time!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • BBW Anal Virginity Auction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds