• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • BBW Double Penetration Nation

BBW Double Penetration Nation

My name is Gina Holbrook and I'm a student at Newton Technical College in Newton, Massachusetts. Who am I? A tall, black-skinned, chubby, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed campus slut. I'm forever proud of my slut status. It's frigging awesome, hello! I wear it like a badge of honor! Hey, I'm a big girl and proud of it. Big tits, big body and big ass. I've got it all. Life is too short to hide who you are or obsess about what you cannot change. The good thing I'm finding out is that gals like me have admirers. That's cool with me. A man who likes big girls is an enlightened man. Skinny females are evil. My life at Newton Technical College was basically good. No complaints here.

The school has recently undergone a period of expansion. They transited from two-year school to four-year institution of higher education. Newton Technical College currently has ten thousand students on a ninety-acre campus. They acquired new buildings, and also built dormitories. Housing is on a first-come, first-serve basis. There are six dorm buildings, capable of holding two hundred students each. The majority of the students are commuters from nearby towns so it doesn't matter. They recently beefed up the sports programs, which is awesome. Every college in America should beef up its sports. Otherwise what's the point?

The Newton Technical College Department of Athletics offers a good number of sports. They have Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Rowing, Cross Country, Rifle, Squash, Bowling, Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Soccer, Ice Hockey, Pistol, Football, Lacrosse, Gymnastics, Fencing, Volleyball and Wrestling. For female student-athletes, they have Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Squash, Golf, Bowling, Tennis, Rowing, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Rifle, Pistol, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Fencing, Volleyball and Soccer. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two. Our sports teams are collectively known as the Black Lions and Lady Lions. We've been taking the New England Intercollegiate Athletic scene by storm as of late. Yes, Newton Technical College has become an athletic powerhouse. How about that?

I used to be on the Women's Volleyball team but the coach recently cut me. That's not fair. It means that I'm going to have to work to pay for my classes now. Luckily, I was able to find some financial aid from a local bank. Still, that bitch was mean. All I did was smoke one blunt in the girls locker room. What gives? They're so uptight around here. Oh, well. If you ask me, the Women's Volleyball coach definitely needed to get laid. She's an uptight dyke, too. I don't like her one bit. If you ask me, she needs to take it up the ass. I take it up the ass and it's done wonders to improve my outward view of the world. It did give me a more pleasant disposition. Anal sex is the cure for women's bitchiness. Word up!

This is the story of my bout with anal sex addiction. The one ailment that cannot be cured. I've tried going cold turkey but I simply cannot give up the sheer joys and wonders of anal sex. Most women are deathly scared of anal sex. They think it's going to turn them into whimpering, submissive bitches. And they're right. That's what anal sex does to you. However, to an anal sex addict like myself, backdoor loving is the most thrilling part of my existence. Word up. I love sucking on big cocks and getting them deep inside my ass. There's nothing more fun in this life. Anyone who disagrees is a bold-faced liar who should be made to suck ass. You can quote me on that!

I needed to get some, so I paid a little visit to two of the campus studs. Michael Jenkins, of the Football team and Josh Slyder, of the Men's Baseball team. They're roommates. Michael is a tall, really broad-shouldered, good-looking, bald-headed black stud. Six feet three inches tall and totally solid and fine. Josh was light-brown in skin tone, curly-haired, slightly smaller and leaner, standing six feet two inches tall. The two of them were watching television when I came by to hang out. The campus male athletes love me. I love watching them practice. Hey, I'm a collegiate Football and Baseball fan. Not just because sports are important to me but because sportsmen are totally hot. Yeah, I like them college sports studs. They're hot.

These two are really something. I can see Michael in the National Football League someday. He's considered to be the best Running Back on any College Football team in New England. Josh definitely has the potential to become a Major League Baseball star someday. If Major League Baseball Scouts start looking for their sportsmen among college athletes rather than traveling overseas to find foreign hicks. Josh is one of the best hitters in College Baseball today. He was a tri-athlete at Boston College High School, playing Football, Baseball and Soccer. Michael was an excellent athlete too. He played Football, Baseball and Wrestling when he was a student at Brockton High School. Me? I went to Dorchester High School, where I played Volleyball and Basketball. Yeah, it's like that.

The two studs were very happy to see me. I'm definitely their kind of girl. I'm a girl who likes sex, with no strings attached. It's not just men who like casual sex. Plenty of women like casual sex too. It's just that they're too hypocritical to admit it. They prefer to maintain the image of good gals in public. I'm completely and utterly shameless. I like sex. All kinds of sex. I guess that's why I'm so damn popular with the guys. That's cool because they're popular with me too. I don't get along with bitches very well. They're evil. Truth be told, I'm no saint either. Whatever.

I got undressed and Michael and Josh feasted their eyes on my naked flesh. I stand five feet ten inches tall and weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. I'm a big woman. Big-bodied. Big-breasted. Big-mouthed. Big-bottomed. They liked what they saw. I could see their erections bulging in their pants. They rose from their beds, and dropped their pants. I found myself staring at two sexy black men with big dicks. I smiled. This was going to be fun. We all jumped in bed together. I got on all fours and began sucking on Michael's cock. He had the biggest one, twelve inches long, uncut and quite thick. Also, he had balls the size of apples. Josh's dick was ten inches long and also uncut, but slimmer than Michael's fat cock. I sucked on Michael's dick while Josh licked my pussy from behind.

Josh is great eating pussy. He fingered my butt hole and stuck his agile tongue inside my pussy. He licked my clit and I would have squealed in pleasure if Michael's cock hadn't been filling my mouth at the moment. The man knew how to bring a woman pleasure. I sucked on Michael's cock and licked his balls. He groaned in pleasure. Yeah, I still got the magic. I can get any man's cock rock-hard. That's my special super power. When he came, I drank his cum. He screamed my name. I licked him dry, then, we got the party really started.

Josh lay on the bed, and I sucked his cock while Michael fucked me from behind. Michael slid his cock into my pussy. I felt his gigantic black dick filling my insides, and rejoiced. Michael sure knows how to fuck a chick. I would have complimented him on his technique, but I was too busy sucking on Josh big cock. Josh was quick to cum, and I soon tasted his salty masculine essence. Meanwhile, Michael tore into my pussy until he too came. We tried something else. Double Penetration. Definitely not for the faint of heart. Wimpy women need not apply.

Josh lay on the bed, and I climbed on top of him until I was impaled on his pussy. He put his hands on my hips and pushed his dick inside of me. Meanwhile, Michael came up behind me. He spread my plump black butt cheeks wide open and pressed his dick against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he penetrated my ass. I've been fucked in the ass before but never while getting drilled in my pussy at the same time. It proved to be quite intense. Michael plunged his huge cock into my ass while Josh slammed into my pussy. I screamed as the two studs filled both my holes. Man, you got no idea how it feels. Being filled by two super-sized black cocks at the same time.

Michael and Josh worked me over, slamming their cocks in and out of my holes. I screamed my lungs out. What woman wouldn't? It was that fucking great! They switched around. Josh was now sticking his cock up my ass while Michael shoved his dick into my pussy. At this point, I didn't care who was doing what. I was getting screwed every which way and like any good slut, I was loving every moment of it. So much that I lost control of my body. I was swaying and bucking wildly as they fucked me. Hell, I even farted. That's right, I farted with a big black cock up my ass. Isn't that something? To top it off, both of my sexy studs came inside me, filling my ass and pussy with their hot manly cum. I squealed in delight. Afterwards, I sucked both their cocks. So what if both their dicks had just been up my ass? I didn't care. Call it the spirit of the moment!

And this, folks, is how I spent my college days. I went to class, supported the college sportsmen and had tons of sex with the sexiest male athletes. I finally did overcome my anal sex addiction. I only replaced with another addiction. I am now addicted to Double Penetration, my new thrill. Isn't it cool? I find that lots of men like a woman who's into that. Lots of women hate me and call me names. Truth be told, they wished they could be as daring as I am. Maybe then their men would be sexually satisfied and stop calling me. Ooh, am I bad or what?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • BBW Double Penetration Nation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds