• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Studs Crave Strapons Too

Black Studs Crave Strapons Too

Every weekend, my friends and I like to get together. We're always down for some fun. Lots of folks have been doing that since time immemorial. Friendly get-togethers are nothing new. So it was in your time and so it is in the year 2045 A.D. My name is TJ. It's short for Thomas Jayden. I'm a big and tall black man who also happens to be forthrightly bisexual. Six feet two inches tall, a bit chubby, and weighing exactly two hundred and forty pounds. That's me in a nutshell. I'm a student-athlete at the Massachusetts Commonwealth University. It's the largest public school in the state, with forty thousand students and three campuses : Milton, Boston and Braintree. I'm on the Milton Campus. That's where the Athletics Department and the dorms are at. It's also where all the fun takes place.

The Massachusetts Commonwealth University Department of Athletics sponsors Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Tennis, Soccer, Swimming, Volleyball, Archery, Fencing, Gymnastics, Rowing, Sailing, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Football, Lacrosse, Water Polo, Rifle and Rugby. For female student-athletes they have Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Gymnastics, Fencing, Volleyball, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Water Polo, Rifle, Rowing, Sailing, Pistol, Equestrian and Archery. We compete in the NCAA Division One. All of our sports teams are collectively known as the Lasers and Lady Lasers. The National Collegiate Athletic Association has awarded the Massachusetts Commonwealth University numerous awards. We've won awards in Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball, Football, Men's and Women's Rugby and Men's and Women's Wrestling. According to them, we're the greatest Athletic Powerhouse in the USA. They called us the world's most promising school.

I'm a member of the Varsity Football team. Currently, I'm a running back. It's fun playing college football, especially on a full athletic scholarship. Academically, I'm no slouch either. I'm one of the best students in the Criminal Justice Program. After some tough times, I decided to relax. My house is where the party's always at. This weekend, we got together for some more wicked fun. My girl Ramona Samson came by, along with some others. Ramona is a big black woman. Always have been. Always will be. She stands six feet tall, with a thick body, large breasts, wide hips and a big, plump ass. She weighs three hundred pounds. When she's not working in the chemistry labs, she's playing for the Women's Rugby team. She came with her buddy Rachel O'Neill, another student-athlete. Rachel is a six-foot-tall, red-haired, green-eyed plump Irish chick who's a member of the Women's Basketball team. She's a psychology major. We've known each other for a while. Next, there was Shaw James. My high school buddy and current classmate. Shaw is a six-foot-two, big and tall, bronze-skinned, bald-headed Latino stud. He's a business student and a member of the Men's Baseball team. We're all old buddies and love to get together for fun.

I put some music on and we all sat on the couch and relaxed. It was Shaw's idea to put a porn DVD on to put everyone in the mood. I didn't object. Shaw had brought his own porn. A video featuring sexy black women fucking white guys in the ass with strap on dildos. I was surprised. Talk about different. The girls found it really interesting. I could tell it made them horny. It's always fun when girls get horny. Ramona was sitting very close to me and giving me the look. Yeah, she wanted some. We kissed and began feeling each other up. What I like about her is that she's down for whatever. Ramona is a sexually adventurous female athlete with no qualms about casual sex.

Shaw and Rachel were also making out. Ramona is a very horny woman. In no time, she had me shirtless with pants unzipped. I freed my cock. It's eight inches long and thick. Also, I'm uncut. I don't believe in bodily modification based on religious reasons and neither do my parents. That's why they let me grow up intact. I wish more people felt the same way. Ramona grinned as she stroked my dick, then she leaned down to suck on it. I thrust my cock into her mouth. I watched as Shaw and Rachel did their thing while Ramona went to work on me. I've hooked up with her countless times but the things she does still take me by surprise. Ramona sucked me off and also fingered my ass. That's a move which surprised me a bit. Then again, with Ramona, one should always expect the unexpected. Word up!

Shaw sat down, his eyes closed as Rachel sucked on his big Latino cock. Like me, he was also uncut. He caressed Rachel's head as she went down on him. I liked her technique. She would flick her tongue over his dick, which would make him practically scream in pleasure. Ramona had a different technique which was uniquely hers. She would swallow my entire dick, while thrusting two fingers up my ass. Nothing has ever gotten my cock harder in my entire life. When I came like a geyster, she drank my seed. Then, she kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips. She told me that it was my turn to please her. I spread Ramona's plump thighs and breathed in the smell of her womanhood. I gave her pussy a good licking. I fingered her. She was the director and I was an actor. She wasn't shy about letting me know what she liked.

Meanwhile, Shaw and Rachel were doing their thing. Rachel was on all fours, her plump white butt cheeks spread wide open. Shaw slid his dick into her ass from behind. I grinned. I loved that move. I taught him that move. Of course, he would never admit that. He placed his hands on Rachel's wide hips and thrust his cock into her ass. He fucked her hard and fast. I finished off Ramona, using my masterful expertise to make her cum quickly. She grinned, and thanked me. Then she told me to get down because she had a special surprise for me. Ramona knows about my pegging fetish. I like to get fucked with a strap on dildo.

I got down on all fours and Ramona came up behind me. She spread my butt cheeks wide open and pushed the dildo into me. Man, I'll be the first to say that it kind of hurt when it went in. Ramona told me she'd be gentle with me. Then she began pounding my ass with her strap on. Oh, man. She really let me have it. She told me that she loved fucking sexy black guys with her strap on dildo. It hurt oh so good. Man, my dick got so hard I felt like I was about to cum. I begged Ramona to fuck me harder and faster. Being fucked by a big black woman with a strap on dildo is totally awesome! She fucked me until I couldn't take it anymore, then withdrew from me. I took a moment to catch my breath. This was really intense.

After I had caught my breath, I wanted a piece of Ramona's hot ass. She was down with that. My girl likes to both give and receive. I put her on all fours and looked at her. Hot damn, she was fine! A big black woman with a thick body, a pretty face and a big ass. That's my kind of female! I spread her ass cheeks wide open, then inserted my cock into her butt hole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Meanwhile, Shaw and Rachel were having some raunchy fun together. The Latino stud was slamming his cock in and out of the plump white chick's ass. Rachel screamed like a woman possessed as Shaw filled her ass with his cock. Hot damn, the macho Latino really knew how to get down.

The first thing I noticed upon penetrating Ramona's hot ass is how wonderfully warm and tight it felt. I pushed my cock deeper into her. Ramona grunted but did not scream. Instead, she backed up her extra-large booty and told me to fuck her harder. I slammed my cock into her. Normally, I tend to hold back when fucking someone in the ass but Ramona could take it. She was a big woman and no stranger to rough anal sex. I gave her all the cock I had, and then some. Hard and fast, I pounded into her ass. Until I finally came, flooding her asshole with my cum. Ramona's screams of sheer passion were all the thanks I needed.

We lay on the floor, our bodies covered in sweat. Shaw and Rachel were just finishing things off. The Latino stud pulled his cock out of the white chick's plump ass. Then, he made her lick his cock. Straight out of her ass and into her mouth. Hot damn! Shaw is certainly a sexy man with a big dick. It's too bad he's completely straight. I respect that, though. We all went to the showers, and cleaned ourselves up. I welcomed all of them to spend the weekend with me. My place was stocked with food, and as far as entertainment goes, you know we'll find sexy ways to overcome boredom!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black Studs Crave Strapons Too

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds