• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Blurred Line

A Blurred Line

123

The keys rattled in the lock and the door flew open.

BANG!!!!

The door slammed shut with a satisfying noise that only partially eased the tension built up from the shittest day at the office she'd ever had. It was a long haul of a week with one problem on top of another, a relentless, unending stream of work that left her physically exhausted. To top it all off office politics were at their all time worst, the constant bitching and sniping left her feeling emotionally drained.

With barely a thought she kicked off her shoes, threw her suit jacket on the sofa and collapsed on her bed, her head barely hitting the pillow before slipping into a deep sleep.

Her alarm woke her at her usual time of 6.30am. She lay there for a moment, not really registering the noise. Her hand went out automatically to hit the off button. But instead of jumping up and going about her usual morning routine, she just lay there, thinking. She was confused. Her body felt...satisfied? She couldn't think of the word. Fragments of her dreams hovered in memory, a feeling, a touch...something, but what? Usually she would be up, out to work. But this morning, her body didn't want to move so quickly. She felt comfortable, as if waking from a great dream, but more as well.

Scrubbing her face with her hands she shook her head. As often happens with dreams, the details had already escaped her conscious mind, leaving just a vague puzzlement that was quickly put from her thoughts.

Crawling out of bed, she went to shower. The day starts, the routine begins, same day, just different time. She raised her arms to remove the t-shirt, but as she did, she stopped, registering the wetness between her legs, the knickers cool against her skin. How strange! Puzzled, she quickly shed the moist panties, inspecting them closely. Her hand strayed between her legs, her fingers coming away sticky and wet. A quick sniff allayed her fears that she had somehow wet the bed, but at the same time confused her more, it smelt the way she did when she had an orgasm. Did she really cum in her sleep???

She glanced at the time. Bollocks!! Discarding the wet clothing, she jumped in the shower, quickly washing her hair, scrubbing the sleep away leaving her body clean and fresh. Rushing to the wardrobe, she picked out the usual attire. A grey pinstripe skirt and jacket set. Fixing her hair in a severe ponytail, she grabbed a breakfast bar, stopping at the mirror on the way out to check all was in order. She allowed herself a moment of consideration, how severe she looked! Clean cut, professional, the model of a young career minded woman, asexual, hard-nosed, all business. How had she come to this stage in her life? It all seemed such a natural progression. But that was the way it had to be. There was no room for glamour in the world of corporate law. Being a woman in such an environment, you had to give it all and then some to get anywhere. And she had given it all. The youngest partner in her company- an achievement to be proud of. So why did she feel like she was missing something in life?

Ah another day over. In at 7, dinner at half past, wine, perhaps a little television if she was lucky enough not to have had to bring her work home with her- which was not very often. It seemed her work encroached on every element of her life. Although on consideration, that was probably a good thing! She feared how bland her life was without her work. Without her work, she would be lost; her world would be empty. Work kept her mind focused, kept her occupied, kept her distracted.

With a sigh she rose, rinsed the plate and made for the bedroom to ready herself for bed. She always favoured a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of knickers to sleep in. It was practical, comfortable.

Brushing her teeth, she looked in the mirror. What stared back was a young woman, pretty, blue grey eyes and a smile that made her look 5 years younger. She smiled a lot less these days.

Slipping into her bed, she lay there for a while, revelling in the softness of the duvet, the silky feel of the linen. Working as she did, she could afford some of life's little niceties. A pity she couldn't spare the time to enjoy them more. Then suddenly, on an impulse she couldn't explain, she discarded her knickers and t-shirt. She had never slept naked before. But the small luxury of feeling the soft silken sheets against her warm naked body made her smile as she fell asleep.

She felt good. Really good! Her body tingled, ached, throbbed, with pleasure. She didn't know why, but she didn't care. His touch was electric. Every sweep of his fingers brought her body alive. His breath was liquid pleasure across her naked body. Warm, sensual, the sensations it elicited were raw, powerful. She gave her body over to it, surrendered herself without a thought. Every moment of contact inflamed her lust ever higher; he touched her in ways she could not even imagine were possible. His hands caressed her, his fingers trailed over her soft tender breasts, catching her nipples in a way that made her gasp and her back arch. A warm glow rushed through her, igniting her passions further. His lips were on her, soft and silky. His tongue trailed across her skin and she moaned loudly, completely unrestrained. It felt right to express what she felt audibly; as if anything less would not do it justice. Her body was aching with need!! His fingers brushed her thighs, sweeping up to her most intimate of places, her pussy! The word felt right, straight to it "pussy". This was the only word that fit with how she felt, alive with animal lust, raw and dirty and hungry with desire. His tongue swept through her pussy with a suddenness that left her panting, her legs trembling. Her clitoris was stimulated in a way that left her mind reeling, she could see it in slow motion, and it felt that way. As if he had slowed time to draw out the sensation even more, to allow her the time to lose herself in the full glory of his touch. His tongue pleasured her like never before. It moved with expert precision, touching every part of her, exciting pleasure in ways she never thought possible. With perfect timing he brought her to the brink and held her there every time. Drawing out every possible sensation he could with that perfect tongue. Trailing over her moist wet lips. Parting them to reach her clitoris. He knew when to brush his tongue over her pussy, the exact moment when to hold back. Driving her higher than she could imagine and still not orgasm. How she wanted it, her body craved it, demanded it. And he obliged!! Before she knew it she was cresting the biggest, most explosive orgasm of her life. Her back arched, her toes curled, her pussy radiating a pulsing sensation than shot through her body, her mind exploded with her the sensations brought on by her orgasm, finally leaving her panting, her mind fuzzy and disorientated before slipping into blackness...

BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP.

The alarm.

6.30am.

With a groan she twisted to turn it off. Under the shower, she let the hot water wash away the ache in her body and the fuzzy feeling in her mind. She remembered so much. The way he made her feel. It all felt so real! Her pussy felt, she assumed, the way it would feel after a night of passionate lovemaking, tender, but strangely satiated. But how could a dream make her feel like that?

Standing in the shower, she let her hands run down her body. Let herself remember how her body tingled. She couldn't remember his face, only his touch, but what a touch!! Her fingers felt wonderful as they ran down her body. It had been so long since she had indulged any carnal desires. Work had always taken precedence. But right now, she could think of nothing else. Her thoughts were on him, her dream man, whoever he was. As the water ran down her body, she pleasured herself for the first time in a year. She ran her hands over her soft, full breasts, enjoying the weight and feel of them in her hands. She pinched her pink nipples until they stood stiff and proud from her breasts. Her fingers traced from her neck, down over her body, to her pussy. A slow, teasing journey that cranked up the desire with every inch her fingers travelled. She smiled; enjoying the battle, holding back the very thing her body wanted most. It only served to increase her enjoyment. Her hand slipped between her legs, her lips were swollen and parted easily to her probing fingers. She gasped as her pussy swallowed her inquisitive digits. Oh it felt so good! It had been so long, why, she couldn't say. It felt so good she couldn't understand why she hadn't allowed herself the pleasure sooner. As the water cascaded over her, her fingers worked her engorged, sexually charged pussy and her body climbed higher and higher, to another mind blowing orgasm that left her struggling to stand and gasping for breath.

In her post orgasmic bliss, she couldn't help feel disappointed. It was a good orgasm, but nothing like the one she had experienced in her dream.

"Ah! How could anything feel as good as a dream!" she scolded herself. Wise up! She was late for work....

* * * *

Her mind wasn't on the job. She couldn't stop thinking about her dream. It was so powerful, so real...hmm, so amazing! She had forgotten how good an orgasm could feel. No scrap that! She didn't realise an orgasm could feel THAT good, dream or no dream. Maybe it was just her unconscious mind expressing itself after so long being repressed. It had been a good year since her last orgasm after all. Sexual pleasure somehow got pushed to the bottom of her list of priorities. It's not surprising that the sexual tension found an outlet in her dreams. But who was the guy?? It was strange that of all the details she could remember, his face was not one of them. Oh she had vague ideas about him. A firm body, he exuded a sense of strength, but quiet, restrained, almost dangerous. But his features were shrouded in the fog of the dream world.

She had never looked forward to going home in years. She tingled with the thought of her dream lover. Oh she was a realist, she knew the chance of being visited by the same dream twice was one in a million, but that couldn't stop her wishing, hoping, praying, for it. A part of her wished for it more than anything. It had been so long since she had felt anything like what she did last night. So long since she had allowed herself to feel anything like that!

Arriving at her east London flat, she entered with a sense of purpose. She kicked off her shoes, turned her mobile off, poured herself a large glass of red wine, and surfed the net for something appropriate, in keeping with her new found, sexual needs. She surfed for a good hour. Through all sorts of material, lesbians, leather fetishes, the bondage scenes were somewhat arousing, but nothing sufficed. Everything she found was rather laughable, in only the way Internet porn can be. Forced. Fake. Dull. She went to bed disappointed. She wanted to sleep while horny, excited and aroused, to be in the best possible mind to encourage a similar dream as the other night. Instead, she went to sleep disappointed.

She was awake! She had heard him this time. Heard him enter. Sneaking into her room, crossing the short space from her door to her bed. Descending upon her naked, vulnerable form. And she welcomed him, with open eyes, open legs, and a heart full of unbridled lust. Without pause his lips locked with hers. Their tongues danced in an intricate, almost choreographed manner that left her hungry for more. His lips left hers, leaving her crying out in despair only to have her cry transform itself into a moan of pleasure as his lips touched her neck. His touch was warm and inviting on her soft sensitive skin. His kisses penetrated to her very core, sending waves of pleasure straight to her vagina. No! Her pussy. Straight to her wanton pussy. Her dirty, hungry cunt! The words alone were enough to drive her pleasure higher. Never before had she thought in such a manner. Going against her usual nature just made it that much more delicious to experience. He dragged her arms up, above her head, and bound them in a similar manner to the bondage scene on the Internet. But unlike the cheap, tacky, fake quality in the film, this moment was anything but! It felt nothing more than a natural progression to emulate her own feelings of animal lust. She wanted this. Without even knowing why, she knew it was what she wanted, what she craved. Bound in the ropes, she lay upon the silk sheets, her chest heaving, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps. Her entire body tingled with anticipation. Every nerve ending in her body was hyper sensitive to every touch, every movement of the air. The sheets felt infinitely smoother, the silky feeling of the sheets serving to enhance the excitement of this almost wrongful act. The cool night air caressed her naked form, causing goose bumps, her nipples, standing proud and erect in the centre of her breasts. She sensed, rather than saw, his strong form, lay itself between her open legs. His firm body was pressed against hers. She felt his stiffness pressing firmly between her legs. The tip of his bulging penis...his cock, his hot, hard cock nestled between her soft puffy cunt lips. It had been so long since she had had a man inside her, her mind raced, and yet not a single coherent thought could she maintain aside from one:

"I want him IN me NOW!!"

As if reading her mind, he smiled, and pierced her core. His hard, thick shaft driving deep, deep inside, hitting the very depths of not only her body, but what felt like her very soul as well. It left her feeling...complete, a sense of fulfilment she had never dreamed of. He became one with her. Although her hand were tied, her legs came up and wrapped around his hips, rocking with him, their bodies finding a natural rhythm that drove them both on. His pace became markedly faster, his firm chest grazing against her soft breasts, her nipples raking over his skin sending delicious sensations straight to her pussy. Oh and her pussy! How it felt! His shaft penetrated deep, slid beautifully against the soft walls of her vagina, the sensations causing her to contract around him, milking his cock, causing it to bulge with pleasure, and the cycle continued!! The more he moved the more excited her pussy became and the bigger and fuller his cock grew. Their moans filled the air, the smell of sex and sweat was strong as their combined pleasures peaked in a cacophony of satisfied noise. She screamed like never before. A release from all those years of pent up sexual need, let loose in one strong vocal cry. So strong was her orgasm that she passed out...

BEEP BEEP. BEEP BEEP

The alarm. 6.30. She groaned as she rolled over and slammed her hand down on the button to turn it off. She lay still, unable to move. Stunned by last night's dream. It still left her feeling more sated than she had every felt!! She reached between her legs to feel the familiar wetness. She was even wetter than before, and very sticky. She brought her hand to her lips, tasting herself. It tasted odd, familiar. Something wasn't right!! It tasted like...cum, a man's cum.

* * * *

She didn't know what to make of it. Was she mistaken? It had been a while since she had last had the taste of a man in her mouth, but she didn't think it was a taste you could forget. But how could it be cum? Her house was secure; there was no sign of entry, of anything being disturbed. Deciding she must been mistaken she got up and headed for the bathroom.

Sitting on the toilet, she thought about the last few nights, about her dreams. They were so intense, so real. She had never experienced anything like it before. Not even close! They made her feel...just, wow! For so long she had neglected her own sexual desires that she had forgotten how good an orgasm could feel. She craved more. Shaking her head, she snapped back to reality. She would just have to wait. Work was a demanding Master.

Drying off, she stopped and looked at her body in the mirror, considering what she saw. She never thought of herself as attractive. The job took over. Everything about her was geared around her job. In her job, she put all her womanly desires to once side, she was all professional. The trouble was, after so long of putting them to one side, they had somehow gotten left there. She couldn't remember the last time she entertained a sexual thought. The last time she had daydreamed about a man, about sex. Perhaps her dreams were just an expression of that long neglected side of herself. In her dreams, her mind and body had found an outlet for those needs, desires, wants. But in the mirror, she allowed herself to be a woman. Her gaze ran down the length of her body. She reckoned guys would most like her breasts. She had always had large breasts. Full, round- a good handful! Hefting them in her hands, she pushed them up and together. Not bad at all. She traced the circle of the areola, fascinated as the nipple slowly stiffened to stand proud and erect in the centre of her breast. Little pulses of pleasure ran through her body, down her spine, causing her to shiver with delight as a warm tingle began between her legs. Slipping her hands down over her stomach, she parted her legs slightly to allow her access to her pussy. Running her fingers through the sparse curls of her pubic hair, they quickly found the source of the tingle. Touching her clitoris was something that she hadn't done in a long time! Her finger massaged in small, soft circles, bringing small waves pleasure that had her groaning.

Sitting back on the edge of the bath, she spread her legs further and studied her pussy, pulling the lips apart to see the soft pink core. Her clit sat at the apex, stiff and engorged with blood. She thought it looked quite sexy. She imagined what a guy would say, what he'd do, if he was here in the bathroom, watching her manipulating her hot little pussy. Would he like watching? Would it make him stiff, aroused? And what would it be like, taking him inside her, like in her dream, let a man spear her body, slip his hot hard cock between her pussy lips, up inside her warm moist core. Her fingers found their way past her moist cunt lips and as they entered her, she thought of her dream man's cock inside her. Her fingers weren't enough; they were too small, too slender!! Looking around, she spied a deodorant can that looked suitable for her needs. Placing it at the entrance to her pussy, she spared no thought to the coldness of the can, pushing it deep inside her with an eagerness that would have shocked her had she not felt so horny. The can was cold and unyielding inside her, but her pussy swallowed it up hungrily. Sliding it in and out, her cunt lips wrapped themselves around her improvised cock, leaving the shaft slick with her cream. She massaged her swollen clit, a steady rhythm that increased in tempo as the feelings within her built to an almost overwhelming intensity that left her panting in quick short gasps. Every second brought her closer and closer to her goal. Her muscles began to tense. Her toes curled, and as the wave of her orgasm came crashing in like the tide against the rocks, she let out a cry of pure unbridled sexual release, before slipping down onto the bathroom floor, panting heavily.

Glancing up at the clock, she swore. Shit! She was going to be late for work! She tried to stand, but her head swam, her legs felt like jelly. With her body still throbbing from her recent release, she managed to wobble over to her wardrobe and struggled into some clothes. A simple blue skirt and a light blouse to match would have to suffice. As she rushed to the door, she stopped; her knickers were soaked with her juices from her orgasm. Already running late, she removed the offending article and, on an impulse that, on looking back, surprised her, decided to go to work as she was, without any underwear.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Blurred Line

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds