• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Next Summer Ch. 1

Next Summer Ch. 1

To continue the story of my daughter and I, the day we had gone to the doctor, what quite a surprise to her. The doctor had told her that she should at least wait 1 to 2 months before she thought about having sex. I think she about cried on the way home of this most bad news. But as life goes, so does the sexual fever of a teenager. From the first moment the had tasted my cum on her fingers she was hooked. At any moment during the day she would come up to me and ask if she could taste me, or fill her young mouth full of my hot sweet cum.

The one nice thing is I worked from home now, which was good and bad. I would be sitting at my desk working away, when I would feel a hand or two start to fiddle with my boxers that I usually wore when I worked in the morning or afternoon, and then a warm mouth and tongue sliding down my hardening dick. I would look down to see my beautiful daughter bobbing up and down on my now very hard dick. What could I do but just sit back and feel her tongue curl around my shaft and head, her lips sucking on my balls.

While we watched our first porno together that fateful night, she had seen a woman deep throat a man, and she had asked me about this. Ever since that night, she has tried and tried to do this to me. She was so upset that she could not do this, I had purchased her a book and video on how to deep throat, to include a dildo that was about my size.

At least I did it over the Internet, I could not see myself walking into some sex shop and picking this stuff up. Haha. It’s like picking up tampons for you girlfriend/wife at the store. Real men just don't do this. Haha. I wish.

Back to the story, when her toy, and stuff arrived I told her and she was over come with joy and had gone straight to her room to watch and read and practice. At least it gave me some time to work for the rest of the week.

The summer continued like this almost everyday, she had completely drained me by the end of the summer. We never did have actual sex, but our masturbation sessions were unreal. She had started rimming my ass with her tongue, while stoking my dick. I couldn't even start to tell you the amount of cum she sucked from me, or the amount of pussy juice that I drank.

To my luck school started soon, and she had received a call from her cousin. They had it all arranged, her cousin would come down next summer, as she always did so they could have fun, and not be with boring old dad. Her cousin was unable to come this summer, for some reason – something about cheerleading camp or something. Then my daughter flew away for the school year leaving me to myself, and jacking off alone.

You know this may make it a little easier if I were to give their names. My daughters name is Sway, and her cousin is Amy. Now Amy is a sight most men would dream about, she is 5 foot 1 inch, slim, pert little breasts, and a total hard body. She started modeling at the ripe age of 8yrs old, and never stopped. She runs, and works out ever day. Now Sway is no slouch in the activity department, I have a nice size pool 20x40 which she swims laps every morning and night, when she is here. Plus she’s on her schools swim and track teams.

The winter had gone pretty uneventful a few one night stands here and there, nothing to special. Except a threesome I had with a couple, that was pretty weird, the husband was bi, and love to suck and get rammed in the ass by anything or anyone. So that was one weird weekend, but that's another story. So it's a week away from Sway coming to visit me, along with her cousin Amy. They had planned on arriving the same day, which in the back of my mind was a little weird. I had wondered if Sway had told Amy? See Amy had a crush on me from the time she was 11 or so when she first visited with my mother to see Sway. So my mind was working over time wondering if this, if that? I had jacked off a few times, about a 1000 or so just thinking about having the two of them or just one at a time for that matter.

Well I had picked up the girls that night, they both had late flights, and they were both tired, and wanted to just sleep and get a fresh start on the beach in the morning. Well, I told them no problem and I would see them in the morning. About the time I sat down in my computer chair, remember I had my hidden cams already setup in her room and I had fixed the one in the bathroom so it would not get all fogged up. Sway had already started to undress, and she had grown a bit in the boob department gaining a full cup size to a D. Which to me was great, they didn't sag, they stood up and her nipples had actually gotten longer. She was down to her thong when Amy walked in and said, don't you have any modesty girl, which Sway answered, No! and they both laughed, and Sway told Amy to get undressed she was horny as hell. I think it took all but 2 seconds for my dick to get hard and have my hand around it and stroking it up and down.

Amy started to undress, it a slow striptease for Sway, all during this time Sway had started to rub some type of oil over her body, pinching her very hard nipples, and slightly touching her clit now and then. Damn this was getting me hot, I wanted to get up and walk in on them – just on the pretense that I was checking in on them and that everything was ok. I should have. Oh well.

So here is Amy down to her panties and braw – damn this girl was hot, every muscle in her body was toned, her ass was incredible. Firm and heart shaped.

This is when I saw Sway pull out the dildo I had gotten her, and tell Amy; hey look what my dad got for me last summer. Amy was astounded, holy shit Sway – and a hundred or so questions came after that. So she had not told her about us. Thank God!! But I had the feeling it was going to come out right about now, which it did. Sway started to tell her about coming out of her room last summer and finding me jerking off, and the complete story about the whole summer. Then she told her about the dildo and what and why I got it for her. Then with a wonton look in her eyes Amy asked Sway – well did you, can you? Yep, big time watch this girlfriend! Then she done it, took the whole dildo down to those fake balls, she didn’t even hesitate one bit, boom there it was and there is was not. Then she even started to fuck herself with it. I was going out of my mind watching this dildo being shoved in and out of her mouth. Damn, what a daughter!

Well Amy at this point was completely speechless, and then she asked that last question – have we done it. Sway said no, damn it, I wish – his cock is so hot when it gets hard, it so cool to feel his cum all over me and in my mouth.

Then they started talking about sex, I found out about a minute later that they were still both virgins to my astonishment. 18yr old virgins, that just does not happen thin this day and age, especially when they look like these two.

But then they started talking about the boys, and that’s when I figured out why.

They were both waiting for that one – the real man to sweep them off their feet.

When sway said; I have found mine, my daddy. I want to fuck him till he can walk this summer. That’s when Amy got this strange look on her face, Sway would you mind, well ahh, can I, well, you know, do it to? With your dad?

That’s when Sway reached over to Amy and hugged her and kissed her, but this kiss was not a peck on the cheek, it was a full blown lip lock, with their tongues twisting and playing with each other. All I heard after that was of course you can, both of us will be come women this summer together.

On that note I started shoot my cum all over my chest, but my cock never started to get soft, not watching what I was at this point in time, so I kept on stroking.

Sway had moved down to Amy’s nipples and was taking each one into her mouth, slightly biting on them, teasing each one. Their hand were all over each other – the both had oil all over each other and they were almost like one body.

Their pussies grinding into each other, the nipples pressing into each others body. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen, even a good porno could not compare to this scene.

That’s when Sway started to slide down Amy’s body watching her hands feel every muscle, every soft part of her body till she reached a partially shaved pussy.

I had to switch camera views at that point, but at least I could have all three up at the same time. In camera 1 view, I had the most perfect shot of Sways ass

It was pointed straight up in the air just waiting to be fucked. I could clearly see her wet little pussy, I could even see little drops of pussy juice she was so wet. Every now and then I would see a finger or two slid over her clit and plunge into her wet little hole. In camera 2 I had a cross shot of both of them, I really could not see much as Amy’s leg was in the way, but camera 3 – well I was looking down the length of Amy’s body and I could see Sway licking and sucking away. Sway would take each pussy lip in turn and slowly suck on it – driving Amy in fits of moaning. Then she would let her tongue lightly flick over her clit sending jolts through Amy. She would jump ever time Sway would touch her clit. That’s when Sway dove in, it looked like she had just shoved two fingers into that little pussy, and attacked Amy’s clit. Locking on it with her lips – I could just think what her tongue was doing to it. Amy was full into it now, her body was starting to be covered in a sheen of sweat, her face was flushed – when it hit her. Her eyes were wide, her mouth open – but no sound. When she said OH, OH, OH Sway I’m cumming, I’m cumming – oh shit, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Amy gave one last buck of her hips and she started to shake, her whole body turned a light shade of red. Her nipples were rock hard almost to the point where it looked like it may hurt. She grabbed Sway’s hair, her legs clamped down on her head, and she road my daughter hard, bucking and humping her head. When it was all said and done Amy was now spread eagle, her arms were spread out, and she was panting with a complete glazed look in her eyes. What surprised me was – that Sway did not use the dildo at all.

Sway slid her way up Amy’s body and kissed her again. How was that my sweet?

Oh my God Sway, that was the best orgasm I have ever had. Matter a fact I thought it would never stop, wave after wave hit me. It was totally incredible.

I know replied Sway – I thought I was going to drown with all that pussy juice you filled me with, and they both laughed. That’s when Amy said – ok, my turn – but I want us to do something I watched in a porno last summer at camp. What?

I want us to be in a 69 but with you on top.

I could not believe my luck, I would get two shots of two of the best ass’s I had ever seen. That’s when Sway moved around and got on top of Amy. God, they had ass’s to kill for. Amy started licking Sways inner thighs, slightly biting her skin, sway on the other hand had put her head on the side of Amy’s leg and was just slightly licking her clit, not much just lightly for now. Amy on the other hand – her hands were all over Sways little ass, I could watch her fingers probe and play with her little asshole, rimming it of sorts. Now I could see her tongue part those beautiful young pussy lips and start to suck on that huge clit of sways. When Amy had taken Sways clit in her teeth and lips – this woke up Sway where as she sat straight up on Amy’s face – her eyes were wide open now. She had that look, that most wonder full look of total bliss. I could see her grinding her hips and pussy in the Amy’s face, when Amy slid a finger into Sways asshole, then two! I could not believe what I was watching. All I heard from Sway was “Oh Yes, fuck my ass with you fingers and suck on my little clitty.” I was using two hands now to stoke my cock. It was so hard it hurt!!

I knew I was going to blow another load here very very soon.

That’s when Sway reached down and started to play with Amy’s ass, I then saw this devilish look in her eyes, she grabbed each leg and pulled Amy’s ass into clear view of the camera. When Sway started to rim Amy with her tongue. I could watch ever little bit, her tongue would dart around in circles and poke into her ass. Then sway would move back to her clit and then her pussy and back to her ass. Both were moaning loudly at this point, I even turned down the speakers and see if I could hear them. Yep, big time. You could hear the moaning all the way through the house.

Then it started, I could see and hear both of them, they were getting louder, and faster with their tongues, each in turn said don’t stop – I’m going to cum.

That’s when it started both orgasms hit at the same time. Each girl in turn started humping each other, Sway I smashed her pussy into Amy’s face, while Amy’s back was arched even more now, with Sways fingers in her ass and her mouth attacking her clit. Each girl was sweating fully now, their hair was damn, messy, body parts where everywhere. It’s was just a mass tangle of arms and legs at this point.

I had already shot my 3rd load of the night. Damn I was covered in cum. I was as sticky and sweaty as the girls were at this point. When I heard Sway say – Just think Amy – we could be doing the 69 again, but this time having my dad fuck us with that huge cock of his. Damn Sway I don’t event want to think about that right now, or I might start another orgasm. HAHA. But that would be so wild. I can’t even imagine what a cock will feel like in side me. I want to learn how to suck him like you do. I want to know it all. Oh we will believe me we will, if I know my dad. Lets get some sleep so we can work on our tans tomorrow. Okie dokie..

Now I had to go clean up, damn I was a sticky mess. I had hoped that would wait a few days before launching this attack on me, because I was totally drained of cum right now. To my luck they did. They had been busy shopping, going to the beach, going out every night playing around who knows where and with who knows what?

Part 2 coming soon to a computer screen near you!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Next Summer Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds