• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 06

Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 06

1234

The bar was loud and crowded, not that Mickie minded. She had just completed a successful Trish teasing addition of Monday night RAW and she was out to celebrate her inevitable victory over the blonde women's champion. She had spent hours dancing and drinking, but now she is in the mood to go home... but not alone.

Scanning the bar, Mickie weighed up the options for conquests. There are a lot of good looking men and women and she couldn't decide which gender she prefer to go home with tonight. Maybe she wouldn't have to choose.

There was a couple dancing together who were both giving her lustful looks across the dance floor and Mickie was about to go over to them when someone tapped her on the shoulder. When she turned around a huge smile crossed her face.

"Oh my God, Punkie!" Mickie screamed with glee jumping up into her old friend's arms and embracing him tightly, "Oh my God it's been so long, too long. How are you, how's everything, how's Maria?"

CM Punk was not as happy to see Mickie as she was to see him. This was evident in the fact that he didn't hug her back.

Breaking off the hug Mickie looked at him and asked, "What's the matter?"

"What's the matter! What's the matter! Mickie, you slept with my girlfriend, again, that's what's the matter."

"Oh... well what's your problem with that?"

"What do you mean what's my problem with that?"

"I mean, you know me Punk, you know I have certain... urges." Mickie said suggestively.

"And I believe I asked you after the last time you try and keep your urges to yourself."

"Last time... your still upset about Janine?"

"Why would I still be upset about that... I mean you only stole her from me."

"Oh Punkie, I told you Janine was a total closet case and I did you a favour by outing her before you got too involved."

Punk sighed, "Look Mickie, I don't care about Janine. That was a million years ago. I just came into say that... you can't have her."

"I can't have who?" Mickie asked feeling a little confused

"Maria, you can't have Maria."

Mickie's face lit up and she practically screamed, "Oh my God, you love her!"

"What?"

"You love her! You do! You big softy! You love Maria! Punkie's in Love, isn't that sweet! I think that's just so cute!" Mickie giggles pinching his cheek with affection.

Punk swatted her hand away and said, "I... I... ok I love her fine go ahead and laugh."

"Oh I will." Mickie said chuckling before bursting out into song, "Punk and Maria sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G."

"Ok that's enough of that." Punk said, eager not to have to hear another verse of Mickie's terribly off key singing, "Look Mickie, I didn't expect to fall for Maria, but I did, and now I'm happy. I'm happier with her than I've been in a long time. So I'm asking you, as a friend to stay away from her. You can have any other slut running around here, just not her ok?"

Mickie stared at her old friend for a few minutes before smiling at him and saying, "You know Punk, I've slept with a lot of girls, and most of them, when I asked them if they want to become one of my bitches can't answer yes fast enough. I've had the most self-centred of cheerleaders get down on her knees and beg me for the pleasure I can give her. I've had successful businesswomen bent over their desks, whimpering for my affection. And I've had some of the most dominating women's wrestlers I've been able to find submissively kissing my feet in an attempt to show that they are worthy of licking my pussy. Do you want to know the first thing that Maria said when I asked her if she wanted to become mine?"

"What?"

"She said I don't think I can leave Punk. Do you have any idea what that means?" Mickie asked. Seeing Punk shrug his shoulders the brunette continued, "It means that you're the most important thing in her life and she values you above whatever pleasure I can give her. I'm telling you Punk you're a lucky man. It's been a long time since I've bin with a woman who is willing to pick a man over me, and make no mistake Punk, that's exactly what Maria did, and personally I couldn't be happier for you."

Seeing Punk wasn't convinced Mickie continued, "You know, she talks about you all the time. And when she does she gets this cute little sparkle in her eyes and her face brightens up at the mere mention of your name. She doesn't talk about me or look at me the same way she does with you. It's pretty obvious to me and everyone else in the locker room that she is head over heels in love with you. So even if I wanted to steal her from you, which I don't, I couldn't. I'm telling you you've got nothing to worry about."

".... but you still plan on sleeping with her?" Punk grumbled.

"No, I plan on fucking her tiny little brains out whenever the mood strikes me." seeing Punk's reaction Mickie quickly continued, "Look Punk, Maria is one of my bitches, and bitches get fucked by more dominant women, like me. It's only natural. Maria is a bisexual bitch who needs to be sexually dominated by at least women, if not men as well. In fact I think we might be missing a golden opportunity here..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well Punkie," Mickie said moving closer to her old friend, "I'm in the mood for a little pussy... and a big cock, and seeing how Maria has got that sweet little pussy and you've got a nice big juicy cock I think the three of us could have some fun tonight!"

"I... I don't know Mickie." Punk said biting his lip.

"Oh come on Punkie, where's your sense of adventure?" Mickie whined, "I promise I'll make it worth your while..."

Punk had heard this tone of voice from his friend before and he knew from past experience it meant either he was in for a night of pleasure, or pain, or more likely both. But Punk also knew from past experiences that a little pain was worth it for a night with Mickie. This is exactly how he'd lost previous girlfriends, but this would be a good test to see whether Maria felt about him the same way he felt about her. If Maria didn't love him it would be better for him to know now before he fell any more in love with the beautiful RAW interviewer.

"....Ok."

"Yea, I knew good old Punkie would come around! Now why don't you grab that sweet piece of ass of yours and let's go!" Mickie said excitedly before looking around the room, "speaking of that sweet piece of ass, where is she?"

"She's in the bathroom, she should be back any..."

"Oh my God, Mickie!" Maria yelled above the music happily as she flung her arms around the smaller brunette, hugging her tightly.

"Hay Maria, it's good to see you again." said Mickie, happily returning the hug.

"What are you doing here?" asked Maria as she broke the hug.

"Oh nothing much... just trying to convince Punkie here to let me come home with you guys for a little fun." Mickie said, smiling in a way that even Maria couldn't miss the sexual undertones.

"Really... oh Punk can we take her home with us? Please, please, please, please, please can we, can we, can we?" said Maria sounding like a spoilt child.

Punk exchanged a look with Mickie before sighing and saying, "All right, she can come."

"Oh my God, you're like the best boyfriend ever! I am so going to make this worth your while... we're so going to make this worth your while." said Maria smiling, looking over at Mickie who had a similar smile on her face.

"We certainly will..." Mickie said before turning to her bitch, "Come on Maria, I'll race you. Last one into the rental car is a rotten egg!"

And with that the two divas raced out of the club in the direction of the parking lot leaving a bewildered Punk behind.

The straight edge superstar sighed to himself. He might live to regret this... then again maybe not...

***

Mickie (mostly) behaved herself on the uneventful car journey to the hotel. She was also careful not to do anything that would attract attention from the short walk from the car to the hotel room where Punk and Maria were staying. But once the hotel room door closed it was a very different story.

Mickie's lips crashed down on to Maria's as her hands became buried in her hair. Maria's hands came to rest on Mickie's sides as the shorter brunette pressed her back against the wall and shoved her tongue into her mouth. Maria's tongue started to eagerly massage Mickie's as the two RAW divas swapped spit.

Punk stood back and watched as his friend and girlfriend played tonsil hockey. They were only a few seconds into this and already he was being left out... this was not a good sign.

But before he got a chance to feel too sorry for himself Mickie broke the kiss, grabbed him by the neck and pulled him down to her lips. As Mickie's tongue fiercely wrestled his Maria began to place butterfly kisses up and down his neck until it was her turn. When Mickie broke the kiss Punk didn't even have time to think because Maria's lips were already on his own and Mickie was aggressively licking and sucking on the other side of his neck.

Maria breaks the kiss just long enough for her to pull her and Punk's T - shirts off before their lips crashed together again. Punk expertly removes Maria's bra as Mickie unbuckles their pants and underwear before she pulls them down around their ankles. They kick off their shoes and the rest of their clothes before Maria jumps up, wrapping her legs around Punk's waist as he carries her towards the bed.

As Punk lays her gently down on the bed Maria could feel her boyfriend's rock hard cock pressing against her thighs driving her wild with lustful desire. She wanted, no she needed him inside her now!

"Fuck me!" the usually innocent interviewer moans with sexual lust.

"Are you sure?" asked Punk, Maria wasn't much one for foreplay but he'd never seen her this horny.

"I'm sure," Maria said, her eyes sparkling with desire, "fuck me lover."

Hearing what he wanted to hear Punk pressed his manhood to Maria's wet entrance and slowly push his way inside. Maria moaned as her boyfriend entered her eager hole. She wrapped her legs tightly around him as he slowly slid in all the way, every so often stopping to give her time to adjust to his size.

When he was into his balls inside his girlfriend Punk heard the bed creak slightly as the third member of their little party slowly crawl to wear Maria was lying on her back.

Mickie was now completely naked and without a word positioned herself so she was facing Punk with her cute little shaved cunt over Maria's face. The pussy hungry RAW interviewer grabbed Mickie's butt and desperately tried to pull the delicious honey hole to her cunt starved mouth. As far as the ditzy brunette was concerned it had been far too long since her face had been buried in Mickie's yummy pussy. Taking pity on her personal little rug muncher Mickie slowly lowered herself until her pussy lips were pressed up against Maria's lips. Maria wasted no time in burying her tongue as deep inside Mickie's cunt as possible, before starting to tongue fuck her for all she was worth.

The interviewer moaned into Mickie's pussy as her boyfriend began to slowly saw himself in and out of her. The sensations of being fucked by a man as she was eating another woman's pussy made Maria feel so wonderfully naughty and she redoubled her carpet cleaning efforts as she humped herself backwards against the invading shaft.

As Maria was having the time of her bisexual life Mickie and Punk had entered into the world's most intense staring competition.

Punk was determined not to lose Maria to the easily excitable diva. He and Mickie had been friends for a long time and he knew how possessive she got of her bitches. If he was going to be able to keep Maria he was going to have to convince her to want to be his girlfriend first and one of Mickie's bitches second. He was also going to have to convince Mickie that he was worthy of Maria. Luckily for him the way to do that was to fuck Maria's brains out, which couldn't possibly be a hard task.

Mickie found herself very amused by the little play set out in front of her. She watched as Punk slowly increased his pace until he was ruthlessly pounding Maria's sweet little pussy with his huge cock, all the while staring into her eyes as his girlfriend moaned and cried into her cunt. She found it funny that Punk felt like he had to prove himself when the truth was she knew that Maria loved him and vice versa and she was very happy for them both. The only reason Punk was acting this way was because he thought he had something to prove which simply wasn't true. Oh well, at least Maria could get a good fuck out of it.

Speaking of Maria, the tall brunette was doing such a fantastic job of licking Mickie's pussy that it was hard for her to believe that the interviewer had been a lesbian virgin less than a month ago. Mickie was so pleased that her bitch had so eagerly taken to pussy eating like a duck to water and had become an expert muff diver in such a short amount of time. If Maria hadn't been so obviously in love with Punk Mickie would have thought that the girl should be eating pussy professionally or something.

Maria knew it was only a matter of time before she came and came hard. It felt like her boyfriend had been relentlessly pounding her pussy for hours and she was on the verge of climax, but she simply would not allow herself to cum without first drinking the ambrosia that was Mickie's sweet cum. After all Mickie had done for her lately it would be rude not to bring the smaller brunette to a nice, hard orgasm. Besides, Maria had grown to crave the taste of girl cum and her desire for Mickie's had become overwhelming.

Ultimately Punk's poundings became too much for the RAW interviewer and she came screaming her joy into Mickie's juicy hole. Luckily for the cunt craving brunette the vibrations the scream caused Mickie to go over the edge and her fellow diva's cum flowed into her mouth as her pussy spasmed around her boyfriends dick. Maria greedily gobbled every drop of Mickie's precious cum down her throat as an exhausted Punk pulled out of her well fucked pussy.

It had been hard for Punk not to blow his load inside Maria, especially when her pussy walls were squeezing him so tightly and spasms so wonderfully when she came, but he knew he had a long night ahead of him and unlike the girls he had a limit to how many times he could cum before collapsing in one night and it was more than likely he was going to be pushed to his limits tonight. Hell this experience may kill him, but what a way to go.

Maria moaned in disappointment as Mickie removed her delicious cunt from her face, "Ok Maria, move your cute little butt to the centre of the bed, I'm in the mood for some pussy."

Maria obeyed without question, spreading her legs to give Mickie and her talented tongue the best access possible to her horny hole. Punk moved aside to allow Mickie to crawl on all fours until her face was hovering over Maria's juicy cunt. The excitable diva's butt was pointed directly at Punk and the straight edge superstar's cock felt as if Mickie's exposed holes were just calling out to be filled.

Before he got the chance to do something he'd regret Mickie looked over her shoulder and said, "Hay Punkie, I'm about to treat your girlfriend's pussy to some tender love and care and make it feel all better after the pounding it's just received. I'm going to just love licking your girlfriend's tasty little pussy, but to be honest with you I'm kind of feeling like a little cock myself. Or more accurately I'm feeling like a nice, big, long, hard, cock. My pussy is nice and wet from your girlfriend's tongue and it's totally ready for a nice, big, long, hard, pounding. Do you have any idea where I can find a nice, big, long, hard, cock to give my pussy a nice, long, hard pounding Punkie?"

"I think I may have an idea." said Punk smiling to himself as he crawled forward on his knees and pressed his cock to the entrance of Mickie's dripping wet love tunnel.

Mickie moaned with delight as Punk slipped the head of his manhood past her pussy lips and deep into her horny honey hole. Maria's tongue had done a first class job of preparing Mickie's pussy and Punk soon found his thighs resting against the excitable diva's soft buttocks and his prick buried to the balls inside Mickie's juicy cunt.

As Punk was filling her with nice, big, long, hard, cock Mickie began to gently lap at Maria's sore pussy, running her tongue all around the lips before giving one long swipe from top to bottom and repeating the process. Even when Punk began to move himself in and out of her Mickie kept her cool, torturing her bitch with her tongue.

Maria hated it when Mickie did this to her. Any soreness her cunt may have still been feeling had gone very quickly at the hands of Mickie's gentle tonguing and now all the interviewer wanted was a nice, hard tongue fucking. But instead Mickie was still gently massaging her needy pussy, denying it of the fucking it truly wanted, denying it of the fucking it truly needed, denying Maria of the fucking she truly needed. She knew what that talented tongue of Mickie's could do to her and she wanted to be tongue fucked and tongue fucked now!

"Oh Mickie fuck me, fuck my pussy. Fuck my pussy with your beautiful tongue. Tongue fuck me you fucking bitch, tongue fuck me now!" Maria half begged, half demanded, as she thrust her crotch into Mickie's face in an attempt to get that nice soft tongue inside her.

Later Mickie would have a serious talk with Maria about who exactly was the bitch around here, but right now she was going to teach the interviewer that she should be careful what she wishes for.

In truth Maria's cunt cream had been oozing over her tongue and down her throat and it had driven Mickie's lesbian desires to the point where she simply couldn't continue without burying her tongue inside her, but Maria had insulted her and Mickie was going to make sure that her little bitch was going to pay.

But right now, it was time to get down to some serious rug munching.

With one hard thrust Mickie buried her tongue as far as it would go inside Maria's cunt, making sure to close her lips around the dripping love hole to ensure not another drop of the delicious honey escaped. Maria's simple mind wasn't given time to process this new wave of pleasure before the excitable diva began driving her tongue inside her like a pile driver.

Maria let out a primal cry of satisfaction before she buried her fingers into Mickie's hair, pushing her face further into her cunt. She then wrapped her legs around her fellow diva's head, doing everything she possibly could to prevent Mickie from escaping.

The last thing on Mickie's mind was escaping. She was far too busy enjoying Maria's tasty juices, sucking them greedily down her throat as she tongue fucked her friend towards climax.

This whole time Punk had been slowly increasing the power behind his thrusts into Mickie's tight pussy and was now jack hammering his way through her cunt.

It had been nearly a year since he and Mickie had stopped being regular fuck buddies and her pussy was just as tight as he remembered it. It expertly squeezed his dick as he drove himself in and out of her, the juice in his balls bubbling as his manhood cried out for release. But he was determined to make Mickie cum first. If he could make Mickie cum first it would go a long way into achieving his two main goals. How could Maria question his fucking skills if he made her lesbian lover cum hard on his dick? How could Mickie question if he was worthy of Maria if he was able to fuck both of them and make them cum? Oh yes, he was going to show them that he could more than hold his own against the skills of the diva taming Mickie James.

Mickie had been on a lesbian rampage lately but Punk's cock was doing a good job of reminding her pussy just how much it loved dick. Perhaps to good a job. If Punk made Mickie cum before she made Maria cum he would never let her hear the end of it. She had to make her lesbian bitch cum first.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds