• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Shed Ch. 05

Daddy's Shed Ch. 05

Amy was sitting in the rocking chair crying and reflecting back over the events of the last month. It was now the second week of March and she yearned for warmer weather, but wasn't sure if she would be staying here now. The way her Daddy had been acting during the month left her puzzled and hurt. It was Saturday, but she woke up to find him gone again. Last weekend she had come downstairs to find the shed door padlocked with a note posted telling her she was getting too worked up lately.

She remembered it all started when the company had a dinner party a little over a month ago and Daddy took his co-worker, Shelly. 'He said I was too young and didn't know the proper way to act' thought Amy bitterly. What concerned her more was the fact that Daddy hadn't had sex with her for almost the same amount of time. He would come home late and be too tired. When she tried to touch him, he would shove her hand away and, again, say he was too tired. On the weekends like today, he'd say he had to go in and work on a special project. This morning, as she was gathering the clothes for laundry, she came across one of his work shirts; it reeked of perfume and sex.

Amy's heart was breaking thinking that Daddy didn't love her anymore; didn't want her anymore. She got up and looked outside again at the bright sunshine and where some of the snow had melted leaving puddles scattered around on the ground. She decided that maybe a walk would do her well; a long walk to get her thoughts in order and clear her mind. She decided to leave Don a note in case he came home before she did. She wanted to let him know how much he had hurt her and wanted to hurt him back just as much.

Amy wrote the note, went to the kitchen and got a butcher knife, picked up his shirt and stabbed it through the note and shirt right onto the locked shed door. She went back to the window and looked out again before putting on her coat and leaving. The air was crisp and cold, but the warm sun helped lighten her mood. No real destination in mind, she just started walking down the road in the opposite direction of town.

Don was tired by the time he finally got home and was looking forward to being with his Sweetie. He had finally completed work on the big project and fighting off his co-worker's advances for the last time. The house was dark when he pulled in which wasn't like Amy. She always would leave the outside lights on for him at least. When he got to the door, he discovered it was already unlocked. Concerned, he went inside quickly.

"Sweetie?!" he yelled and his heart was beating fast when there was no response. He ran upstairs flicking on the upstairs light switch at the bottom of the stairs. Don ran room to room yelling for her, no response ... no answer. He ran down the stairs towards the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw his shirt stabbed, hanging on the shed door with a note. He removed the knife and recognized the shirt. The one Shelly had wiped her hands all over it trying to entice him before he shoved her back in anger. He had been so tired he had forgotten about it until now.

Amy's note was to the point:

Don, I know you have someone else. Over the last month, you have made it perfectly clear that my affection and attentions were not wanted. Finding this shirt was the last thing I could bear. I'm going for a walk.

Amy.

Don's mind was reeling with both anger and panic in equal degrees. He called his boss, Tony Hammond, first and told him what Shelly had done. He made it perfectly clear that she had better be gone before he would return. He slammed the phone down and started out to the truck. He looked up and could just make out a figure limping down the road. A cloud finally cleared the moon and gave him enough light to see it was Amy's figure. He ran towards her with anger and relief.

Amy's ankle was swollen and hurting. When she had fallen, her ankle twisted and she and landed in a ditch of melt off. She was hurt, cold and hungry. Her body temperature was dropping rapidly and she was so tired. Her mind told her to keep moving, so she kept looking at her feet and concentrated on just trying to keep one foot in front of the other. She told herself 'almost there now' constantly, but she wanted to give into sleep. 'Just need to rest a few minutes' she thought, stopped and then felt a pair of strong hands grab her arms before everything went black.

Don reached and grabbed her arms and she collapsed into his. His anger spilled from him when he realized she was injured and ice cold. He stripped the water sodden coat from her body and quickly carried her back to the house. He called 9-1-1 for paramedics and then started removing her wet clothing dumping it on the floor. He wrapped her in blankets trying to bring her body temperature back up and started to massage her legs and arms.

"Sweetie, don't leave me. Please, Sweetie! Don't Leave Me!!!" Don was shouting and he saw her stir once and then still again. "Come on Sweetie! Please, I love you!" and he kissed her lips; they were blue and as cold as ice. Don was crying by the time that the paramedics arrived. They wrapped her in a hot air blanket and slowly started to bring her body temperature back up. Don explained that she had left a note saying she went for a walk. When he got home, he saw her on the road and she had collapsed into his arms.

Amy heard Daddy's voice calling to her and tried to reach him. She felt like she was floating in a pool of black water and trying to break to the surface. When she opened her eyes, a man was shinning a light into them. Once the light quit blinding her, she recognized the cabin and the man told someone she was awake. Daddy's face loomed above her and he was crying.

"Thank God, Sweetie, I thought I lost you!" and he kissed her lips. "I love you Amy. You were wrong. There's no one else, Sweetie, only you!" He grasped her hand and laid it on his cheek.

Amy smiled and a tear trickled down her cheek. "Head hurts," she whispered.

Don looked up at the paramedic, "She says her head hurts."

"She has a lump. She must have taken quite a fall. She's lucky she didn't break any bones, but she has a sprained ankle." He gently tilted her face so Don could see the bruise forming on the side of her head. "We'll get her ready to transport."

Amy shook her head. "No," she said, now a little more audible.

Don looked at Amy with concerned eyes, "Sweetie, you've got to get checked out to make sure everything is alright."

"No," Amy said once again. She squeezed her Daddy's hand tightly. "Everything is fine now."

"You'll need to sign a release form then for non-treatment," said the paramedic.

Amy shook her head and signed the form. "Need a hot bath," she stated to Don.

"I'll carry you up Sweetie. You need to stay off that ankle," said Don.

Don thanked everyone for their help, waited until they had gone, shut down the outside lights and locked the door. He moved over to the couch and Amy had her eyes shut again. He knelt down beside the couch and kissed her lips. "Sweetie," he said while caressing her cheek.

Amy stirred, "Daddy?" she sighed and opened her eyes. She looked into her Daddy's eyes. "Do you want me to leave Daddy?" she asked.

Tears started to run down Don's face and he shook his head, "Never! Oh God, Sweetie, I don't know what I'd do if you left me." He buried his face on her stomach and cried.

Amy fell back asleep while Don was crying. She wasn't even aware of when he finished and just held her body close to his. The phone rang and Amy woke with a start.

Don crossed over quickly to answer it. "Yes, Mr. Henderson, found her, but she was injured. Paramedics treated her. No, I don't appreciate the fact that she almost caused me my wife because she's a slut. I don't care if she's Hammond's slut. It's quite simple, she goes or I do. Right now, I've got to stay home and take care of Amy; she can't put any weight on her ankle. I almost lost her tonight and I'll never let that happen again; not for you or anyone. Yes, you do that." Don hung up the phone, went back to Amy and kissed her lightly while looking into her eyes.

Amy smiled at him when he returned to the couch. "I could use a hot bath, Daddy." She wrapped her arms around Daddy's neck and laid her head on his shoulder. He reached under her thighs, picked her up and carried her upstairs. "I need the bathroom, Daddy."

Don smiled and carried her into the bathroom. "Put the weight on your good leg, Sweetie," and he eased her down to stand.

"Okay, Daddy," Amy said as she balanced on her good foot and managed to settle on the toilet watching him fill the tub with water. Don stripped off his clothes and came over to her. His hand pushed back of her dirty hair and he cupped her face. He gazed deeply into her eyes which still reflected her hurt.

"Sweetie, I didn't have sex with Shelly. She came up behind me and smeared her hands over my shirt. I can't stand the woman and you heard me tell them it was either her or me. If we move, then we move, but I won't lose you Sweetie, I love you." Don kissed her deeply and passionately. When he broke the kiss and looked back into her eyes, he continued. "I'm sorry about the shed, the note and not making love to you. I was so wrapped up in doing a good job on this project that I nearly lost the only thing that really means anything to me. I promise, Sweetie, that'll never happen again. Now, you ready for a bath?"

Amy's tears were streaming down her face and she nodded her head. Don lifted her up, over to the tub and gently down into the water. He eased in behind her and settled her against his chest. He held her tightly and kissed the side of her neck. He lathered a sponge and proceeded to give Amy a bath.

Amy rested against Daddy's chest and felt the stirring of her sexual excitement even with her sore and bruised body. She felt his cock start to get hard and then press into her backside. When he started to wash across her breasts, she arched her back and moaned. She pressed her head into his shoulder, grabbed his right hand and shoved it down to her pussy.

"Daddy, please fuck me!" she moaned as his fingers traced the top of her mound and then stroking her pussy lips.

"You're hurt, Sweetie," Don said.

"Daddy, it's been a fucking month and with no fucking! I've got to be fucked now!" cried Amy.

Don smiled slightly. He had never heard Amy talk like that before, but it made his hard cock throb even more. Don played with her nipples loving how the hard nubs slipped through his soapy fingers. "I think someone is going to get a spanking from me when they're better for talking to their Daddy in such a disrespectful manner."

Amy closed her eyes enjoying what Daddy's fingers were doing to her nipples. She listened as he spoke and smiled. "Yes, Daddy, when I'm better you can spank me, but, right now, just fuck me." Don chuckled and kissed the back of her neck. He leaned forward, stood up and got out of the tub. Amy quickly rinsed the soap from her chest before Don lifted her out and onto the thick carpet pad by the tub.

Don looked down at his Sweetie and lifted her legs over his shoulder so he could protect her injured ankle. His fingers traced lightly up and down her slit before he placed just a finger up to the first knuckle inside her hot, wet hole. "What does Daddy's Sweetie want?"

Amy moaned and raised her hips trying to get the teasing digit inside of her. "I want Daddy's cock inside me! Please fuck me Daddy!" she screamed.

Don pressed the head of his cock against her opening and sank it in quickly pressing up against her and holding her wiggling legs.

"Yes! Yes! Daddy! Please fuck me, Daddy!" cried Amy and tried to hump against the buried shaft in her cunt.

Don started taking slow long strokes and relishing the hot slickness of his Sweetie's cunt as it enveloped his hard shaft with each thrust. Amy was moaning and breathing hard when he eased her legs down and around his waist. "Careful Sweetie," he cautioned as he guided her leg with the injured ankle.

Amy opened her eyes and nodded, "Okay, Daddy." Don leaned forward and kissed her deeply. Amy threw her arms around her Daddy and kissed him back with all the passion of her heart. Don started to thrust in and out of her again, but with urgency. By the sixth thrust, Amy arched her back and screamed through her orgasm clutching Don tightly. Don was pounding faster and harder feeling the tingling in his balls. A few more strokes and he released his load of cum deep into Amy's cunt.

"Yes, Daddy," Amy whispered, with a smile on her face, as she felt his cum shoot inside of her. "I want it all, Daddy."

They didn't know how much time they spent clinging to each other in that position before Don finally pulled out and looked down on his Sweetie's face; a face showing love and contentment. "I love you, Sweetie."

Amy opened her eyes and looked at her Daddy and smiled. "I love you too, Daddy. Can we finish our bath now?"

Don laughed and shook his head. "Let me reheat the water, get you cleaned up and into bed."

Amy's grin was huge, "Oh yes!"

"To sleep," Don said.

"Wanna bet?" smiled Amy impishly.

Don burst out laughing as he laid her back into the tub feeling his cock stir once again. This time he didn't get in with her, but bathed her and washed her hair. He let out the water and rinsed her. He toweled her dry, brought in a chair and sat her in it. He brought out a blow-dryer and dried her hair. Amy hugged and kissed his neck as he carried her to bed, placed her ankle on a pillow and then rubbed lotion all over her body.

Amy was moaning and enjoying the feel of Daddy's hands as they rubbed over her body. Don put more lotion on his hands and started to knead her breasts again. Just as with the soap, he loved the slippery feel of her hard nipples in his fingers. Amy's back was arched, eyes closed, legs spread and moaning loudly.

Amy opened her eyes, sat up and reached for him. "Daddy, I love you." Don wrapped his arms around her, their bodies pressing tightly together and his lips lowering to hers. She opened her mouth wanting his tongue to enter, wanting to taste him and suck on his tongue. She moaned into his mouth and her hands rubbed up and down his back.

Soon, she found her hands holding his hard cock and massaging his balls while he moaned into her mouth. Don broke off the kiss and started to lick and kiss his way down her neck while his hands and fingers were busy kneading and teasing her breasts and nipples.

"Daddy, I need you to fuck me again," Amy said in a voice laced with lust.

Don stopped kissing along her shoulder and rolled between her legs. "And Daddy wants to fuck you too." He quickly sank his hard cock, once again, into Amy's willing cunt. She was grinding the best she could up against him and then wrapped her legs around his waist. He started pounding into her cunt hard and fast. Amy's orgasm crashed through her body while Don kept pounding and trying to hold back. Amy had three more before he finally came himself.

Don pulled out and rolled to the side. Amy's breathing returned to normal and then slowed; she was asleep. I quietly got out of bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. He brought back a washcloth and towel and cleaned Amy up before pulling the covers over her except for her elevated leg. He examined her ankle before going downstairs to retrieve the ice bag for it. The coldness coming into contact with her skin made her wake.

"You're so handsome, Daddy," she said as she smiled at him. "Daddy, please don't shut me out of your life again."

Don got into bed with her and cuddle up next to her, "I promise, Sweetie. Daddy made a mistake and it almost cost me you."

Amy smiled as her Daddy laid his head next to hers on the pillow and his hand squeezed her breast. She closed her eyes finally content for the first time after a month.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Shed Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds