• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Was HIS Idea

It Was HIS Idea

This is my first attempt so go easy LOL.

*

It all started some years back I suppose. I am in my late thirties, size ten, sometimes twelve, with a decent pair of legs if I may say so myself and ee size boobs. My husband also says I have a great arse so I'm happy to believe that LOL.

I can't really remember how my husband broached the subject that he wanted me to cuckold him, but I remember thinking it was a bit strange, Exciting but strange.

We spoke about it at length before and during lovemaking and, it has to be said, the more we made it a possibility, the more excited he got.

One night I tied him to the bed naked and, still fully dressed, I walked around the bed describing some of my past. I wasn't exactly a good girl in the past, having had some sixty to seventy blokes in my bed. I enjoyed it so I don't care. I was about to find out my hubby didn't either. Quite the opposite. I peeled my knickers off and placed them over his head making sure he got my scent but couldn't see much as I stripped slowly. The part he loved most was when I told him of my threesome. He was disappointed it was only one bloke and not two onto me but he wouldn't let go of it, asking me more and more details. Eventually I was so horny I needed relief so I made him lick me while I told him more. The night ended with a sensational, if somewhat short, shag.

I was begining to get to like the teasing and dominating side of things. I would dress up in short skirts when I went out without him, and come home telling him about all the guys that tried to chat me up. He would always ask why I hadn't brought one home but he knew that was never going to happen.

Eventually I decided that I would go down the path of finally cuckolding him, But I wanted to do it slowly, training him if necessary that he wasn't going to get to shag me if I didn't want him to, that the pleasure was all for me. I would always let him cum, but on my terms not his.

The big tester came when he had to go up north for a training weekend. Our son was being looked after by my sister as she could take him to school while I was at work. The night before he left he leant over and handed me three condoms, saying that I should use them as I had an empty house. He wanted the details on his return. I wanted to see just how serious he was. He got home on the Tuesday and I had changed the bed, made it all romantic in the bedroom and we went to bed early. As we started to make love he asked how many condoms I had left, I told him I would tell him all in good time but right now I wanted him. He was too excited and didn't last long so now was the time. As he pulled out I asked him if he'd want to konw all the details. He said he did. I pulled the spread back and watched his limp cock still oozing cum as it shrank back to normal. I put an empty condom pack on his chest, his cock moved slightly, I put another empty one on his stomach and it twitched even more, The third one was intact but I put one of the condoms on his forehead, it had nothing more than cream in it. He was stiff in seconds. I told him I wanted him to wank off while I told him what happened. This was incredible it was normally ages before he was ready again. He beat off as I described a snog on the doorstep and what happened when we came in. Afterwards I asked him how he felt and he asked if it was true. I watched his cock again for tell tale signs as I told him the truth was I snogged someone on the doorstep, they groped my arse up my skirt, got a handful of tit under my bra and I told them that was enough. His flacid cock started to get hard again. Proof enough for me. But I wanted to take my time, and do it right. I wanted him exactly where I could have him first. So more teasing and training had to be planned.

My next little scheme came when I told him he was not to see me naked anymore. I said that I would let him go down on me for my pleasure but that he would not be shagging me now as I wanted to save it for my new lover when I got one. He nodded and said ok. I told him he would be blindfolded whenever he went down on me and that he would be allowed to wank afterwards. I was really enjoying this. I bought a rabbit and kept it hidden from him. One night I told him to strip off and lay by the side of the bed. I stood over him and stripped to my undies, telling him to remember them and if he moved the game was over and we'd be back to vanilla and never explore this again. I got on the bed and peeled off ny knickers. I dropped them over the edge of the bed and told him to put them on his face. I then got my rabbit out and told him exactly what I was doing. He has always wanted to see me use a vibrator, and here he was so close but so far. Once I was satisfied, I said he could wank off in the bathroom. Since that night he has been allowed to lick me and beat off while I shag my rabbit. Think I'd finally got him where I could trust him.

The first exposure to another bloke came in a strange but exciting way. A couple of our friends were round and Terry was always on about my tits and trying to get a glimpse. On this night he joked once too often and hubby said

"Why don't you just ask, she might let you see?" I looked at Terry's wife, Sandra, she was so pissed she just said "I don't care, show him what you like, I might get some later then" and laughed.

I thought, why not? Another tester for hubby, "You sure Sandra 'cause I'm sloshed and love a dare"

She laughed again and said, "so long as it goes no further than a quick grope, I don't care"

I turned to hubby and told him to show Terry. "Get behind me and take off my jumper and get em out" He did! Not a word of protest.

Terry reached out seeming to expect me to stop him, his eyes alight, Sandra is only tiny in the boob department so this was a bit of a revelation to him, He gently cupped my tits and the cheeky sod said with a massive grin, "Sandra told me you shaved. I've never seen a shaved one before"

I just stood up and said to hubby, you know what to do. Sandra sat there giggling drunkenly.

Hubby undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles, then slowly pulled down my thong. I moved back a touch so my arse buried his face. Terry reaced out again and gently touched saying "wow".

"Sbow's over" and pulled my clothes back on. In bed I asked if he enjoyed my showing. He was breathless and his tongue on me gave me the answer. I wouldn't let him wank that night.

Time to take it to the limit and get a lover. I didn't want to go too far with it so sat hubby down and we talked about it, should he watch, should he even be in the same house/room. Should I go to lover's house, or they come home? How would we explain it to them? Etc. We agreed that I would bring them home, tell them me and him were through, I was only letting him stay in the house I bought outright until he had somewhere else to go and he had to lump it.

The stage was set.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • It Was HIS Idea

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds