• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tradition

Tradition

[This story includes sexual activity between a dad, mom and their two daughters. It is all hetero.]

*

Human beings are creatures of habit. I always put the right shoe on first. I always start brushing my teeth by brushing the molars on the lower left side first. When I shower, I have a habit of washing things in the same order, every time. When I got married I noticed that the woman I married has habits too.

When she dresses she always puts her bra on before she puts on panties. She puts on the nylon for her right leg first. Her purse always sits in the same spot in the kitchen. She always squeezes the toothpaste in the middle! The list is almost endless for all of us.

The difference between a habit and a tradition is subtle. In the family I grew up in it was tradition that presents didn't get opened on Christmas until after the animal chores were done. Animal chores? Milking, feeding chickens and collecting eggs, feeding the pigs and taking care of the horse are all animal chores. In other families Christmas presents are traditionally opened at midnight Christmas eve. One year, my Mom made French toast for breakfast Christmas morning. The next year we asked her to do it again and now French toast is a Christmas tradition.

When people get married they blend the habits and traditions from the families they grew up in and add new traditions they invent. It doesn't take much to start a new tradition. That's what this story is about. Tradition!

On our honeymoon my new wife, Donna, and I went to Florida. We got married in January in Chicago. So, we went somewhere warm. While there we spent some time doing things we had never done. Disneyworld, jet skiing, parasailing, and while driving around we saw a nudist resort and decided to stop in and check it out. It was our first experience of being nude outside with strangers. I worried about seeing naked women and getting hard. It didn't happen. I got a little excited but not exactly hard. Ten minutes later I was my normal limp self.

What my wife noticed was how many of the women at the resort had shaved all their pubic hair off. "They look like little girls from the waist down." She said.

While we were there I swam some laps in their large pool. My wife talked with some of the women while I was swimming and they talked about shaving. When the day was over we dressed and drove back to our honeymoon hotel suite. Donna asked me if I would like her pussy shaved. Actually, what she asked was if I'd like it if she shaved "down there."

"Honey, as long as you keep sharing it with me, I like it!"

She decided to shave. She sat on the edge of the tub and started to trim her bush with little scissors. She slipped backwards and fell into the tub. She wasn't hurt but it did scare her. Being a new husband and wanting to play with her pussy, I volunteered to shave her pussy.

Rather than risk another fall, I put a towel on the bed and had her lie on the bed. She positioned herself so her pussy was in the best light available, sunshine coming in through the window. I lathered her up with my shaving gel and used a new razor. It didn't take long and she was as smooth as a newborn. I followed the shave with an application of lotion and tongue. She loved how it felt and how she felt all the next day. She said her skin was more sensitive and she noticed how her panties felt as she moved.

The next day as we started our day with sexual play I noticed a little stubble. A one minute shave and she was smooth again. I got in a few licks with my tongue that day, as well.

That was nineteen years ago. Between then and now I have shaved her pussy just over seven thousand times. I don't know the exact count because there have been a few days I missed. Not very many, but a few. It is our private family tradition.

Between then and now we also had twin daughters. They were born the year we were married (ten months after) and are now eighteen. They have always known their mom was shaved. One of our other traditions is that we still go to nudist resorts and nude beaches and the girls go too. We also spend a lot of time at home in the buff. Our girls look a lot like their mom. She is five foot seven, brown hair (with auburn highlights, she would tell you), long legs and 36C chest. I think the same doctor delivered our daughters that delivered my wife. All three have belly-buttons that look exactly like a small push button. The girls are both five-seven, have auburn highlighted brown hair, long legs and 36C chests. I haven't told most people this but the only way I could reliably tell the girls apart is that Nicole has a small mole right next to her right areola and on Kelli it's on her left breast. I'm not sure they know how I could tell. Now that they are eighteen, they have different hair styles and that helps with identifying them.

We decided, as a family, to start a new tradition for Thanksgiving. Instead of staying home, cooking all day, watching football, and stuffing ourselves we would go to a resort we liked where we could let someone else cook, someone else clean up, I could still watch football (with lots of other men), and we could swim, hike, hot tub and party. Donna and I took the week off and we drove to the resort on Tuesday.

Packing for a stay at a nudist resort does not require four suitcases. In fact we got everything into two. One for Donna and I and one for the girls. The fact that all three women are the same size probably means we could have gotten all the clothes into one suitcase, but I didn't do the packing.

Wednesday was warm and partly sunny. We slathered on the sunscreen and enjoyed the day. We met some new people, renewed friendships we had made over the years and drank a lot of iced tea. Donna mentioned to me that Kelli's bush looked like she was ready for winter. I compared her look to her sister, who obviously shaved and trimmed the hair "down there." Kelli was ready for cold weather!

On Wednesday evening I sat in the club house with a dozen other men and watched college football. Ok, a dozen men and three women. Anyway, the yelling and joy was in the room as we cheered and booed for four hours of football. At halftime Donna brought us a platter of sandwiches, chips and sodas. Some other wife brought us cold beers. I had no idea what else my wife and daughters were doing during the game. By midnight I was back in our room and sliding into bed with Donna.

The alarm woke us at seven-thirty. It rang and I sat up in bed thinking, "I don't need to get up!" Donna had put the alarm on the dresser on the far wall from our bed. She got up and shut it off. I looked at her and had nasty thoughts for the seven thousandth time early in the morning. Nasty thoughts show up often in my head but seven thousand of them have been first thing in the morning.

Donna smiled at me and said, "Go to the bathroom and then bring that thing back to me in bed."

After I drained my radiator, I shaved. I have a habit of shaving both in the morning and in the evening. My dad did it. When I asked him about it, when I was fourteen, he said it was because he never knew when mom might want a kiss and he wanted to me smooth for her. I asked again a few years ago and he shyly smiled and said, "Not all kisses are on the mouth."

I shave twice a day. Life is uncertain.

Back in bed Donna ran her hand over my face and smiled. We kissed face to face for a while and when I started to move down her body she said, "Please don't eat me this morning. Suck my tits, use your fingers on me down there, but don't eat me. My stubble isn't nice and I want you too much to wait while we shave me."

I don't like to argue with Donna. After all, she didn't ask me not to enjoy myself. I nibbled on her incredible breasts, paying due homage to her areola and nipples. She made all the appreciative noises that I love and her hands let me know when to move on.

Her hands moved me into position so that her mouth could make me as hard as she wanted me. When that happened she put me on my back and rode me cowgirl style. I don't know why the rodeo association doesn't let women ride broncs, from what I know of Donna if they would put a dildo on the saddle there is no way a horse could toss her off! She rode me like she was working for the pony express and dinner was a half hour away. I held on and loved being ridden. I held her hips and then held her tits.

"Squeeze my tits, Honey! Squeeze me!"

I follow directions well. I squeezed her breasts and then used first finger and thumb to pinch her nipples. That pushed her over and she screamed and came all over both of us. A few seconds later I unloaded into her. She bent over and laid herself on my chest.

When she was calm again she said, "It's Thanksgiving. Thank you for being my husband."

"And, thank you for being my wife, girl-friend and mistress." I kissed the top of her head. We rested a few more minutes and she said, "Shower and shave time."

She moved off me and I watched as my dick slipped out of her, bringing with it lots of our combined juices. We showered, kissed and dried each other. I got the gel and a new razor and went to the bedroom. Donna brought a towel out of the bathroom and knocked once on the door as she passed it. She spread the towel on the bed and put herself on it, legs spread. At that very picturesque moment the door between our room and our daughter's room opened. I spun around, knowing only our daughters would be opening the door and not wanting my wife to be embarrassed to be caught in such a pose.

They marched right in and said, "Good morning! Isn't it a beautiful morning?"

I looked at them with my mouth open and then I looked at Donna. She hadn't moved! Her legs were still wide open and she had a big smile on her face. She looked at my face and started laughing.

"Relax Honey, I invited them!" She said.

"We know you've shaved mom for years. We want to watch!" Kelly said the first sentence, Nicole the second. They do that a lot.

"It's Ok with you?" I asked Donna.

"Sure. They know about the tradition between us that started on our honeymoon. I'm not sure they believe you always do it, but he does. I've never shaved myself down there."

The girls looked at each other and giggled. "Mom's funny. She'll let us watch while dad shaves her but she can't say pussy!"

I shook the gel can and shot a dab on her mons. With my fingertips I spread it around until all the area to be shaved was covered. I had learned over the years to work the lather in a little as it made shaving easier and the result smoother. I got a bowl of hot water from the bathroom and started. I shave Donna from the top down and then use angled strokes to catch the hairs that don't easily cooperate. I hold the razor in my right hand and stretch the skin with the fingers of my left. Kelli sat on the bed to my right and Nicole to me left. No one said anything until I was almost finished.

"How do you know you got all the hairs?" Nicole asked.

I used the edge of the towel and wiped the residue of the lather off Donna. Then I leaned over and licked her entire pussy. Whenever I felt a hair I stroked the razor over that area and licked again.

"Oh my God! I would be dripping wet!" Kelli whispered.

"I am," Donna said.

I opened her lips and licked her juices from inside her lips. Kelli jumped up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a towel for both of them and she sat on hers.

"Donna, the shave is done." I said.

"Aren't you going to finish the tradition?" She asked, a big smile on her face.

"In front of them?" I asked. I knew the answer but needed to hear it from her mouth.

"Lick me til I scream, big boy." Her hands hooked her knees and she opened her pussy wider for me. I held her ass in my hands and plunged in. I closed my eyes and licked her from bottom to top. I sucked on her lips and plunged my tongue into her opening. With my eyes closed I could forget my daughters were watching me eat their mother. I concentrated on the signals Donna was giving me about her arousal.

Her lips swelled and got warmer. The flow of her juices increased as did the odor of musk. I love her taste and her fragrance of arousal. Her hands left her knees and grabbed my hands, moving them to her tits. Then they grabbed her knees again.

"Squeeze my tits! Squeeze them hard!"

I did. She moaned from deep inside and drew it out a long time.

"God, Honey, I'm so turned on! I'm gonna cum!"

I pulled back my head about an inch. "Cum for me now, Donna! Cum now!"

I pinched her nipples and sucked hard on her nub. It was enough! She arched her back, flooded me and the towel, clamped her legs on my head and screamed. I used to believe that by the time I was forty my head would be flat on both sides from her legs squeezing my head. Maybe it'll happen, but I think it may take until I'm fifty.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see all three women looking at me. One with satisfaction in her eyes and two with lust. I closed my eyes again. I had gotten carried away and forgotten Kelli and Nicole were there.

Donna pushed Nicole and rolled in her direction. Kelli immediately rolled into the place where her mother had been. I felt the movement and opened my eyes. Kelli spread her legs wide, looked me in the eyes and said, "My turn! I'd like the family tradition, please."

I looked over at Donna. She smiled at me and said, "They aren't little girls anymore. They know what they want and what they want is what they saw you give me."

"What we want is for you to continue the family tradition, and include us!" Both girls said at once.

"Just the shave?" I asked.

"Daddy!" They screamed. Kelli pointed at her open pussy and said, "I'm already so wet I'm gonna cum when you touch me! Now, touch me!"

"You're my daughters!"

"And, we love you." Kelli said. Nicole added, "We've wanted to make love to you for years. We saw you doing it with mom a few times and got sooooo turned on! Then yesterday while you were watching football we talked."

Kelli added, "Mom told us about how you show her you love her by taking such good care of her pussy, and by shaving yourself twice a day."

Nicole continued, "And you have always taken such good care of us too."

Donna finished their plea. "All they want is for you to love all three of us, as women who already love you."

I knew I was sunk. I had never won an argument where the three of them were on one side and I was on the other. My eyes went from Kelli's eyes to Donna's and then to Kelli's pussy. I saw a bead of her juices trembling at the edge of her, just about to slide down onto her taint. I slowly bent forward and licked that single bead from her.

"Oh God! Daddy!"

I licked again and again. She began to quiver. Her hands held my head and she spoke at a hundred miles an hour.

"Oh Daddy! Yes! Right there! There too! Oh! That feels so..."

Her body twitched and she squirmed beneath me. Her legs held my head while her hands pulled me in tighter to her open pussy.

She froze, screamed, and clamped her legs against my head! I felt the muscles of her pussy spasm and the juices flow from her to my mouth.

When she calmed down I wiped her and then applied gel to her. I worked it in and the shaved her smooth. Donna I could do in a minute or two. I knew her pussy very well and it had been shaved quite often. Kelli had side shaved a few times so her hair wouldn't hang out of her bathing suit, but she had never had a razor take all her hair before. Her shave took a lot longer than Donna's.

I had to pause three times while she came from just my touching her. I waited and when she calmed down I continued.

"Ok, kid. Your smooth."

"I don't know, Daddy. I think you need to give it the tongue test." Nicole said. Kelli and Donna smiled.

"I don't know if Kelli can stand the tongue test. She might pass out."

"Try me," she said.

I did. She came one more time. I had not missed a single hair. Nicole helped her sister stand and then she put herself in front of me.

"Daddy, I would like the shave first, please. Mom says it's better that way."

Donna handed me the can of gel. I shook it and then shot some just above Nicole's slit. I spread it around and worked it into her pussy. Donna handed me a new razor. I said, "Try to hold as still as you can. I don't want to cut you."

As the razor touched her skin I felt a face near mine. It was Kelli watching the hair come of her sister. Stroke after stroke I bared her skin. Kelli made noises and so did Nicole. Then Kelli asked, "Nicole, are you ready to cum?"

"I'm so close! Daddy is touching my pussy!" That was enough! Her body tensed, she arched and a low groan was heard. Her body shook and her legs tried to clamp together. I waited.

When she calmed some I resumed shaving her. As I shaved the hairs between her vulva and her butt pucker she told her mother and sister how sexy it felt.

She needed two extra passes with the razor to pass the tongue test. As I applied lotion she squirmed and told me how good my hands felt. When I leaned in to lick her Kelli said, "Nicole, he's going to lick you!"

Nicole looked. She wanted to see me lick her. As soon as my tongue touched her inner lips she came again! I stayed with her as she thrashed and moaned. I licked, kissed and sucked her pussy through three more orgasms. Then she begged, "Daddy, stop or I'll die. I can't take any more!"

I stopped. I went in the bathroom and got another towel to clean up the mess we had made on the towel and the end of the bed. Kelli emptied the bowl of water and threw away the razors. When the three razors hit the trashcan I thought, "I need to buy stock in Gillette." We were going to need a lot of razors.

Nicole got up so I could remove the towel from the bed. Donna took it from me and kissed me. "Thanks, Nick. I think this may be our best Thanksgiving yet."

When she let go Nicole stepped into my arms and molded her body against mine. "Thank you, Daddy. I know this is my best Thanksgiving!" We kissed and her tongue pushed into my mouth. She kissed me with enthusiasm and passion. My cock lifted and started to get hard. I let her go and stepped back a half step.

That made just enough room for Kelli to take Nicole's place. Her kiss finished the elevation of my erection. While we were kissing I suddenly felt a mouth on my cock!

I jumped a little, wondering if the mouth was Donna's or Nicole's. When my kiss with Kelli ended I looked down and saw Donna looking up at me.

Nicole said, "Everyone has cum except you, Daddy."

It wasn't true. I had cum before they arrived in our room. I decided not to argue. I wouldn't win and losing to these three was winning anyway. Donna knew exactly how to get me off. She swallowed everything I gave her.

When she stood back up the girls said, "Let's go eat!" We put on sandals and went to the resort restaurant. As we walked Nicole and Kelli kept making comments about how being shaved felt different. All three ordered breakfast with sausage.

After breakfast the women in my life were recruited to the kitchen to help prepare the huge Thanksgiving feast. I went to the club house and watched football. Actually, I sat in front of the TV but didn't really watch the game. I was thinking about how life had changed. I thought about how a family tradition just might have changed the future of life in our house. From Thanksgiving on, life would be a lot smoother in our house.

Now every time I see the ads for "Fiddler on the Roof" I laugh. We have the CD at home and sometimes one of them will play the song "Tradition!" to begin her request for a shave.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tradition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds