• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Reaction

Reaction

Newton's third law of motion: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

This is something that my Mistress knows very well. For everything in my life there is a reaction. For all my submission there is Her beautiful dominance. For every fantasy in me there is the same fantasy from the other side in Her. For every act there is a reaction from my Mistress.

It was a nice night to go out to have a couple of drinks. i walked into the restaurant and saw my friends at the bar watching a football game and sharing a pitcher of beer. They smiled and waved at me as i pulled up a barstool and poured myself a tall glass of crisp pilsner. They smiled at me and we proceeded with the small talk that always seems to begin any encounter between friends. i felt really comfortable and the feeling of the cool liquid cascading down my throat felt like heaven. It has been hot lately... brutally hot and there is nothing that can take the edge off a hot day like a nice drink and some pleasant conversation.

The conversation was light and we were well into our second pitcher when i something felt different. my thoughts suddenly moved to my Mistress. i couldn't get Her out of my head and i was actually amazed that the feeling of dread hadn't caught up to me sooner. i was trying to lose myself in the moment and not think about how much i missed Her. i hadn't heard from Her in a while and it left a hole in my soul. This feeling was somehow different. It was almost as if i could feel Her close to me. i could feel Her approaching me in my mind and yet i thought that there is no way that could happen. i thought that it must be my mind and heart playing tricks on me.

Suddenly like a cool chill down my spine i turned and looked with the rest of the restaurant.

My God.

There She was walking in through the door Her eyes immediately locked on mine. i froze and felt so many feelings all at the same time. Her movements were pure art as She moved toward me. Her dark hair flowing behind Her as She put one boot in front of the other with loud clicks on the floor. Her leather skirt was hugging Her long beautiful legs. Her top was just low enough to reveal Her cleavage and i was completely left in awe. It was You. My jaw dropped as my friends said in unison.

"Who is that?"

You walked right up to the table and immediately to me. i was frozen looking up at You. Your green eyes pierced my soul and i felt every emotion other than pure worship wash away. Once again i was lost in submission. Just seeing You was all it took. You grabbed me by the chin as my friends just stared in amazement at the scene playing before their eyes. You moved my head from side to side arching my neck to look up at You. Your fingers tightened around my chin so that i could feel your dark red nails digging in my skin.

"At least you've been taking good care of my property. You won't mind if I steal him away from you will you..." there was a long pause as Your eyes sized them up, "boys?" They were silent as they looked at each other searching for a response. You didn't wait for one. "Good, let's go pet."

As you led me out of the restaurant i was silent and in a complete state of shock. You took me to the limo waiting in front of the restaurant. Opened the trunk and simply said.

"Naked and in the trunk, NOW" i paused. The reaction was quick and brutal.

SLAP

i got the picture and stripped my clothes off and got in the trunk. i saw you put Your leather gloves on and put Your hands on the lid of the trunk looking down at me. You were smiling but it was a smile that made me afraid, truly afraid. The circumstances behind the distance between us made me afraid of what might happen tonight. "So pet... it's not cold out here what is your excuse?" You said as You looked down at Your toy. i blushed and You laughed that evil laugh. That laugh that controls me, humiliates me and draws me closer to giving everything that I am to You. You reached down and took Your toy in Your hand. You moved Your leather gloves over it and with the other hand You moved toward my hole. I was so hard in an instant. Your smile just went through me.

"So is this all you have... this is it?" You said in that evil voice. "I'm not sure which you like better... the feeling of my fingers at your little slut hole or me stroking that little clitty. You are so pathetic. You won't be using this little thing much I can assure you of that you little whore." The trunk closed with a loud thump and i was alone in the dark.

The drive was short and as the car stopped i heard You outside. As the key slid into the trunk the light came on inside. i saw a small black bag in the corner of the trunk. i heard Your voice muffled by the metal surrounding me.

"Put the hood on pet and lock the buckle. Put the chastity device on and lock it. You won't need your little clit for what I have planned. Don't make me wait long or you WILL regret it." i knew that She was very serious and i quickly took the hood out of the bag and put it over my head. Trying to put the chastity device on took a little more dexterity as i slid the metal cage over my still erect cock and locked the loop around my balls. It hurt as i slid the loop over them and i cried out in pain. The trunk opened and i heard you purr as You saw that i had complied with your instructions. i felt Your leather glove move over my nipple. "Now that's a good little puppet. You have been such a good little bitch so far and if you keep being a good little puppet then maybe... just maybe I'll let you hold on to those little things. Come on pet." Your gloved hand on my nipple made my cock fight against its restraint. It was sweet pain as it tried to get erect but could not overcome the metal cage that it was inside. i felt You wrap something like a choker collar around my neck as You pulled me out of the trunk. i started to walk behind You and suddenly i felt your fingers wrapped around my balls, squeezing them.

"How quickly you forget. CRAWL WORM I am your MISTRESS." i shook as i felt the sublime pain move up through my stomach and i dropped to my knees on the concrete. i couldn't tell where i was going but i knew that i was outside and i knew that there was a chance that there were people all around me. You led me into what must have been a building and suddenly instead of warm concrete i felt cool wood floors underneath me. You put me over some kind of structure and locked my hands and ankles in place. My balls were locked in place and i felt Your hand running over my back and down the crack of me. You moved Your fingers around my slut hole and i moaned into the hood. Then You laughed and i heard the clicking of Your heels as you left the room. i was left there. Alone without a word for what seemed like an eternity.

i heard what sounded like a steel door open and close. i could smell you. Your heels clicked menacingly on the floor as You approached me. i felt a sense of dread and excitement go through me like a shot. i knew that this would not be easy. i knew that i would suffer but i didn't care. This is where i wanted to be, where i've always wanted to be. Where i was born to be. i felt You reach around my neck without a word and unlock the hood. Suddenly i was blinded by light and could finally see my surroundings.

It was a beautiful room filled with amazing wood furniture and bookshelves mixed with different types of equipment meant for restraint and bondage. The walls decorated with both fine art and tool of domination. As i looked closer at the art it was all painting of people in bondage and various acts of submission. As You walk in front of me i get my first glimpse of the most beautiful sight that any mortal man has ever seen. Your leather panties and bra, Your thigh high leather boots with the 4 inch spiked heels, Your hair up and Your eyes looking down at me with that look that makes me fear You and submit everything that i am to You. In Your leather encased hand was a long thin cane. You were slowly slapping it against Your other hand as You moved in front of me.

"Did you honestly think that you would get away with what you've done? Did you honestly think that I would just let you get away? Give up my property so easily?" You said looking down at me.

"No my Mistress...please don't hurt me please my Mistress. i'll do anything please don't hurt me. i worship you my Mistress!" i said looking down at the floor and You slapped me quickly so hard that it brought tears to my eyes.

"SHUT UP... you will NOT talk to me. I don't want to hear your worthless little voice. I'm here now and you are MINE. YOU belong to ME. Sure I've been out with other men... REAL MEN. Men that filled me up and brought me to the edge of ecstasy, but I missed having my little sissy pet to humiliate." You said with a smile on Your face touching Your lips with Your red nails. Looking into space as if reliving the feeling of being filled by their huge cocks. Your other hand moving down between Your legs and moving under the leather panties. Moving over Your sweet clit. i could almost smell Your temple getting wet.

"You do have your uses and now I'm going to show you what those uses are... my little worm." With that You moved behind me. i could hear the cane swinging through the air as i heard you laugh softly. "Oh how I'm going to enjoy this..." The first blow landed and i couldn't contain my scream. i cried out and i heard You moan loudly behind me. "I have missed this my little slut." i could feel the welt rise up on my ass as Your leather cased hand moved over the scar. i could feel the first tear moving down my cheek. You moved in front of me and leaned down and licked my tear from my cheek smiling into my eyes. The look in Your eyes made a chill run down my spine and i could not contain my fear.

"Do you know how I missed this? Do you know what you made me feel you worthless little male worm? Now YOU ARE GOING TO PAY!" and with that another blow landed right next to the other. my eyes filled with tears as i felt You rear back and deliver another blow and then another. After eight i couldn't take anymore. i was on fire and i felt like i would fall apart if i had to endure another blow. i was totally defeated.

"Ohhh please my Mistress... please have mercy... pleaseee... oh please my Mistress i'll do anything, anything. " You moved around in front of me. For the first time i noticed the strap-on between Your legs, big, black and hard. Your hands moved down to me and caressed my cheek. Your hands moving over my nipples as my eyes meet Yours.

"Oh pet... don't cry little one. It's ok. Take your Mistress' cock in your mouth. Let it give you peace. That's right... yes. See it's not that bad. Suck on it you little slut. Suck it all the way down your throat. You know that your begging only makes me want to beat you more... and more. You are such a sweet little bitch. My little bitch aren't you? Well we just have to make sure that those little balls don't get you in trouble anymore. We'll just have to make sure that you don't have that nasty testosterone running through your sissy body that makes you bad. You know that I don't need you for that anyway. You can't satisfy me with that little thing and testosterone is only good for a man that has a REAL cock and that's not you is it? Is it my little slut? Oh that's right you can't answer because your mouth is full of cock." You said laughing as You pulled out of my mouth and moved behind me once again. You take my balls in your hand.

"You won't need these anymore. You see I've seen the light and I can't handle something this small inside me ever again. Ohhhh look who's here." With that i turned to face a tall, handsome man. Dressed in a dark suit. He moved athletically and confidently to You and kissed You passionately on the lips. My heart froze as i felt You lean into him. You stepped out of the strap-on and moved closer to him. my mind was a blur with horrible thoughts as i saw the two of You move to the couch.

"Please no my Mistress... oh please nooo..." i cried out as You smiled at me and slowly undressed him. His cock was huge and i felt the burning humiliation as You moved it in and out of Your fingers. He slowly moved Your panties aside and moved on top of You.

"Yessss... you are so big and I love it when you are on top of me... my sissy could never be on top of me... I would never allow it but it feels so good when you fuck me with that huge cock... fuck me." The sound of Your voice was raspy and i could tell that You were losing Yourself in ecstasy. When he entered you i felt my heart sink and i cried out... "Oh pleaseeee..." You looked at me and laughed and whispered something in his ear. He laughed also and the humiliation burned through me.

"You want to play too my little whore? Ok... you can play." You said as You put on Your strap-on again and moved toward me. i could see his glistening cock bobbing up and down still hard from being inside Your sweet moist pussy. Suddenly fear gripped me as i wondered what was going to happen.

"You want to play... then you are going to suck off my REAL man. That's right bitch... open up and suck him off of me." You said kneeling down next to me. Your face next to my ear and i could feel Your leather encased fingers moving over my nipples. Your voice turned sweet as he positioned himself in front of me.

"My pet... I know that you want to taste your Mistress on his huge cock... I know you won't let me down my little sissy slut... I know that you want to taste him. I know that you will love tasting him inside me night after night because I'm going to fuck him silly. I'm going to fuck him and you are going to get nothing except a nice cum treat after... won't that be nice? Now if you don't submit to me little one then I'm going to have to take those worthless balls and make you submit. Which is it going to be?" i submitted and opened my mouth. Both of You laughed as he put his cock in my mouth and started to fuck my mouth holding my head.

"He really is a sissy isn't he? I can't imagine why you ever thought he could fuck you the way you need." He said and you both laughed so loud. i felt You move behind me and i could barely hold still as i felt You move into me from behind. Slowly and sweetly as i felt You enter in my deepest, most sensitive areas.

"You don't mind if we use you for our pleasure do you my little bitch?" You said laughing and i could hear You kissing him over me. i was just an object in between as You passionately made love through me. i could feel his balls clenching. i could feel him getting ready to cum as the two of you fucked me. i could feel Your thighs getting so wet and i could feel You squirm as You got so close to cumming. i knew that his hands were on Your breasts. i knew that his cock was in my mouth and i could smell him and i could smell You on him. Suddenly it happened.

i felt both of you cum so hard and my mouth and my ass was filled with cock. i could feel him pumping his seed deep into my mouth and i felt humiliation like i've never felt before. i was defeated and when he pulled out of my mouth i felt him get dressed and leave.

You pulled out of me and came to the front of my face releasing my arms, legs and balls. You pulled me to the couch and held me close to You. I cried in Your arms as you assured me that i was ok.

"Welcome home my pet... home to where you belong... I will never allow you to go again..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Reaction

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds