• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The First Lick

The First Lick

This is part of a series of true stories about encounters between my girlfriend and me.

*

We had been together a couple of times, but were still learning about each other. We were very attracted to each other and had shared a couple of stolen moments at work to have sex. She is very hot and I love every moment I get with her. I often worry that if I share with her how often I want to have sex with her, she will think that is all I want. Nothing could be further from the truth. I love her, but anytime I am around her I want to have sex. Even if its not full sex I want something.

I love giving her oral. Her taste and smell are wonderful. I can never get enough. I have told her about how much I worry about this, and she has assured me she does not think that is all I want. She has told me that anytime I want something to let her know and she will gladly give herself to me.

Well this day we had been making out at work again in an area that is not very secure. We both wanted more, so I told her to wait for a minute. I went to my office and got my keys to an area that only about 8 people at our work have access to. I was the only one working that night that had keys to access this room, so I knew it would be a safe place to go.

I grabbed the keys and went back and got her. She followed me to the room and I unlocked the door. She stepped in ahead of me and once I was inside I closed the door. We started kissing again immediately. She had on a pair of those tight little pants of her that I love so much, but drive me crazy when I can't touch her. I reached down and slid my hand between her legs.

She moved her feet apart giving me better access to her pussy. I pressed my hand against her clit and rubbed it lightly. All the while we were kissing, our tongues dancing in each others mouth. As I rubbed her clit through her pants she let out a soft moan. I stopped and knelt down in front of her. I took her pants and slid them over her hips and down her legs. She was not wearing any underwear, and she knew how much this turns me on.

She stepped out of her pants and I placed my hands on the insides of her thighs. I gave pressure on them letting her know I wanted her to move her legs apart. She responded and took a wide step. I moved in and started running my tongue over her clit. She responded by grabbing my head and pulling it in closer to her. I love it when she does that. It lets me know that what I am doing is working for her. I live when I am between her legs eating her and she pulls my head in or rubs her hand over my head. It makes me want to do everything I possibly can to maximize her pleasure with what I am doing.

After a couple of minutes I am not satisfied with what I have done. I don't like the restriction I feel, I don't feel like I am able to get in close enough to her, and it's too difficult to get my tongue inside her. I tell her to sit on the counter. She does so, even though there is not much room. She is right on the edge of the counter.

Now I can really get the access I want. Her pussy is now facing toward me rather than toward the ground, and she can get her legs much wider because she is more comfortable. I start in again, and now I can get my tongue all the way in her. I feverishly lap at her loving her sounds as she receives my love. Anyone can walk past the door at any time so she has to be quite.

I start focusing on her clit with my tongue again and slide one finger into her pussy. I hear her take in a deep breath as I slide my tongue in. I start sliding my finger in and out while I work her clit with my mouth. I rub it with my tongue and nibble it gently with my teeth. I take my mouth away feeling very horny now. I start pushing my finger in with more force.

I move my hand around so that each time I drive my finger in, my other fingers smash into her clit. The first time I do this she cries out in ecstasy. I do it over and over. She is trying to keep quiet but can't help but let some sound slip out of her lips. The sound of her crying our while trying to stifle it at the same time is amazing. I continue this until I can't stand it any more. I need to slide my cock into her.

I stand up and pull her off the counter and tell her to turn around. She does as she is told and faces the counter and leans into it. I look down and see her asshole. It looks so wonderful. I've never licked her ass yet, but want to very much. I'm nervous about how she might react if I do. Nothing can kill a mood more than if you do something and she asks you what you think you're doing.

I grab her ass cheeks and spread the slightly. As I move forward to lick her little hole I chicken out. So instead I shove my face under her a little bit and lick her pussy again. As I do so I am disappointed in myself that I did not lick her ass. Most women I won't do this with, but her ass is so perfect and begs to be licked. As I lick her I decide to test her and see what happens.

I start licking a little higher with each lick. In a couple of licks I get my tongue moving from her pussy each time to in that area between her ass and her pussy. I lick higher and get close to her little hole. I am so close there can be no mistake that I did it on purpose, that it could not have been an accident. She did not say anything or make any move to object.

I slide my tongue all the way up this time and across the sensitive flesh of her hole. I hear her take in a sharp breath but she makes no move to object. I lick it again and she breaths in deeply again and lets out a little moan. I lick it a few more times, and then I shove my tongue inside it. I slide my tongue in and out of her sweet little ass several times as if I am tongue fucking it.

I stop and stand up behind her. I grab my cock and slide it up and down her wet pussy lips, lightly coating it with her juices. I place the head of my hard cock against the soft flesh of her lips. I grab her by the hips and thrust my hips forward. I drive myself halfway in before I meet too much resistance to continue. I pull back out and shove myself into her again. This time I get all the way in and stop for a moment, enjoying the feeling of being buried completely inside her.

The feeling of being inside her is like no other woman I have ever been with. It's hard to do it justice. She feels perfect. I can not imagine another woman being any better than she is, and I no longer care about finding out.

She turns her face toward me and we kiss. It's a long passionate kiss with our tongues dancing and exploring each others mouth as I continue my rhythmic thrusts. After a couple of minutes I can feel myself building toward orgasm. I tell her that I can feel it building. I continue pumping, holding her hips, loving the fact that she is my girl.

I feel myself building to the brink I tell her that I'm close, I'm real close. A few more thrusts and I feel the release. I tell that I'm cumming. She begins to moan as she reaches her orgasm also, and we finish together. My climax passes and I resume thrusting into her again. After a couple of minutes I stop and pull myself out of her. She turns and we kiss more.

We separate and I place myself back in my pants. As I do so I look at her body, naked below the waist. I watch her pull her pants back on and already I begin yearning to make love to her again. I can not get enough of her. I leave the room we are in first. I walk out ad make sure no one is nearby. I return to the room and tell her it's safe to come out. She opens the door and steps out. We kiss once more and then we go our separate ways, back to our offices.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • The First Lick

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds