• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She's in Charge - Ending 01

She's in Charge - Ending 01

She wrote:

I'm wet thinking about you . . . . I have a picture of you based on what you recently wrote . . . .

You're backing towards a bed, sitting and then laying down with your knees spread and feet still on the floor. There are a couple pillows under your head . . . . and you are naked. I'm standing across the room dressed in a very thin white silky bra and string bikini panties . . . just watching you.

You smile softly into my eyes and I'm anticipating watching your hand reach down between your legs . . . instead you put your arms up over your head and rest them on the pillow. You look at me intently and it's clear what you're thinking . . . you want me to be in charge . . . you're ready. I smile, realizing my fantasy is going to come true.

I watch your eyes move down to my breasts and feel my nipples start to harden against the thin silk. I moan softly and you quickly glance at my face, smile, and look back down. My fingers move to my breasts and rub soft, little, barely touching circles over my nipples. I'm watching your face but get distracted by a stirring between your legs. I move a little closer to get a better view but stop before we're touching. I'm standing just beyond your knees, but directly between your legs.

I lightly circle my nipples again and watch your cock head appear . . . . I'm loving that I'm controlling this. I move my thumbs and one finger of each hand over my nipples and pause, looking again at your face, watching you watching me. As I squeeze both nipples my eyes are drawn again to your cock, which jerks as it hardens more. I feel my clit throb and my panties get wet. As I soothe my nipples with light touches again, I see your legs tense and your pelvis strain towards me. Our eyes meet and I see the submission in yours. I know what you want and I move to tease you.

I take a half step backwards and run my hands down my sides to my hips. My fingers dance little steps from my hips in a V towards the wet spot on my panties. My hips thrust out towards you as I lightly circle the spot. I smile, watching you strain towards me . . .

I move my hands up over my hips again and around behind me. You can't see my hands . . . . but what you can see is that I'm rubbing my ass and my hips are starting to circle. I start to turn but only so far . . . I want to still see your face. You can see one hand stroking the white silk over my ass . . . I can feel my nipples and clit throbbing with need . . . but I don't want to lose control yet . . .

With that thought, I turn back towards you and drop to my knees. With my hands on the floor, my ass in the air, and my eyes watching yours, I crawl slowly between your knees . . . . . until my lips are almost touching your balls. I drop my head, stick my tongue out and lick slowly from the firm spot below your balls, up over your balls and rest my tongue at the base of your cock. I pause and just breathe you in. I love how you smell right here. Looking into your eyes, I run my tongue slowly up to the head of your cock and lightly circle the ridge around the head . . . . and firmly say, "Don't touch me . . . and don't move! Just watch and feel . . . "

He wrote:

You gently take the head into your mouth and slowly, softly suck it while playing with tip of my cock with your tongue. My cock is rock hard and my breathing is getting faster and shallower . . . you slowly and softly take an inch of my shaft into your mouth, then suck firmly and slide back to the head and begin softly sucking my head and playing with the tip again with your tongue. After a few moments, you slowly softly take two inches of my shaft into mouth, then suck firmly and slide back to the head... This process continues as you work your way down my shaft . . . Each time you suck firmly and slide back, I moan louder and louder and my hips bounce up and back.

Finally you have all of me in your mouth. You suck firmly and rapidly slide back to the head and then softly but quickly, slide down my shaft, then firmly and rapidly back to the head, again and again . . . You keep going faster and faster until you can tell I'm about ready to explode, but you stop before I cum and look up . . . my eyes are closed and I am panting and moaning loudly . . .

It takes me a few minutes, but eventually my breathing slows and my eyes open. You slowly slide up my body, take my hands and stretch my arms out above my head, shoulder width. You are kneeling over me with your silky panties on my hips, my cock is rock hard, but it can not quite touch your panties. You look me directly in the eye and tell me firmly "don't touch me and don't move."

You reach over and pick up the bottle of lotion, squirt some in your hands, warm it up and begin to spread it over my chest. Then you take my nipples between your thumb and forefinger and gently roll them for just a couple of seconds. My eyes close while you're rubbing my chest, but each time you roll my nipples they open. You repeat this process until my chest is well oiled. While you are rolling my nipples the last time, you look me in the eye and say, "You'll want to watch this, but remember - do not move and do not touch me."

You reach behind your back and unsnap your bra and slowly take it off. You pick up the lotion and take a big handful, look me in the eye and begin to lotion your chest . . . your nipples getting harder and harder as you roll and squeeze them. Still watching me, you take another handful of lotion, warm it in your hands, and begin to lotion your inner thighs working slowly from your knees to your panty line . . . Finally, you rest your right hand on your inner thigh and slowly rub your thumb back and forth over your panty covered clit . . . your chest is getting red and your breathing more rapid . . .

You lean over, grab my hands and stretch my arms out above me, put your head on my shoulder and lower your chest until I can feel your nipples rubbing on my chest. You rub them up and down my chest, our nipples meeting as you go up and down my chest. You raise your ass as high up in the air as you can as you push your chest down on me . . . you begin to rthymically tighten your thigh and ass muscles . . . you're bouncing slightly forward and exhaling every time your ass muscles tighten . . . it's like there's an invisible man behind you taking you doggy style . . .

You're panting and begin to chant, "yes" every time your ass muscles tighten and you bounce forward . . . your speed increases and you moan loudly, "god I want your cock. I want to feel you open me up, I need every inch, I need it so bad."

You quickly sit up, reach back between you legs and grab my hard precum dripping cock . . . you look me in the eye and say, "do not move." With one hand you pull the wet crotch of your panties aside while the other hand directs the head of my cock into you. You slowly slide an inch of my shaft into you, then tighten your pussy muscles firmly and slide back until only my head is in you . . . after a few moments, you slowly slide two inches of me in, tighten down and slide back to the head.

This process continues as you work your way down my shaft . . . I am moaning loudly, barely in control, but I'm not moving, my eyes are wide open, not blinking as if in a trance . . . Finally I'm all the way in . . . you start to go faster and faster . . . I begin to moan loudly, "yes, yes, yessss," and begin to cum . . .

You sit all the way down and enjoy the feeling of me cumming - huge squirt after squirt, deep inside you . . . after resting a short while and enjoying the feeling of my cum draining slowly down the walls of your pussy, you lean forward and I fall out of you.

You straighten out the crotch of your panties and slide off of me to stand up . . . your nipples are rock hard, your white panties are soaked with a mixture of your juices and my cum . . . god you look beautiful . . .

You smile and say, "Next, I think you should kneel before me and clean my pussy with your tongue . . . "

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • She's in Charge - Ending 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds