• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Strong Black Women Need Anal

All Strong Black Women Need Anal

My name is Cathy Anne Morgan. I'm a young black woman living in the city of Chicago, Illinois. I currently attend the Chicago Institute of Technology, a four-year private college. Yeah, my college days were turning out alright. Better than I expected, in fact. I'm having the time of my life! I found myself going out and most importantly getting laid a lot more often than I ever did in high school. If that's not a definite plus, I don't know what is!

The Chicago Institute of Technology was founded in 1980 by a philanthropic organization known as Meredith Lowly Incorporated. It started out as a small school but quickly expanded. Twenty seven years later, Chicago Tech is a major educational institution with twenty thousand students spread over two campuses, Chicago and Baker. The school offers Associate's and Bachelor's degrees in more than sixty fields. What I like about it is that it's affordable, and has an equal number of males and females on the student body. Lots of schools aren't as balanced. Recently, Chicago Tech has built new dormitories and began an intercollegiate athletics program. Now, that's what's up!

The Chicago Institute of Technology currently sponsors Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Rowing, Football, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Golf, Wrestling, Bowling and Rugby along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Rowing, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Ice Hockey, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Wrestling, Volleyball, Golf, Rugby and Bowling. All of our sports teams compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Three. We're collectively known as the Wind Riders and the Lady Wind Riders. Creative, huh?

Today, I'm spending time with a Chicago Institute of Technology sportsman. The sportsman in question is Jason McLean, a big and tall, good-looking young African-American stud. He's in my Psychology class and I've had my eye on him for some time. I noticed him checking me out. No doubt this six-foot-three, 250-pound black stud muffin had noticed my five-foot-eight, curvy, large-breasted and big-bottomed figure. Lots of black men like a big woman with a fat ass. That's me in a nutshell. When he approached me and asked me for my digits, I knew I had it made. I was going to have myself some fun.

We hooked up in his dormitory after three days of constant flirtation and nonstop phone sex. I had to see for myself if this sexy black man was all that and then some. I've heard the other women on campus talking and from what I hear, Jason is supposed to be a sexual superstar. A sexy man with a tight body and a big dick. Yes, women talk about their sex lives as much as men do. Are you surprised? Anyway, I showed up at Jason's dorm wearing nothing but a black bra and matching panties under my long black leather duster. He greeted me with a wry grin. The sexy stud was wearing a blue shirt and red boxer shorts. He looked good enough to eat. He cordially invited me in. Once inside, I took it all off. Time to show him what I got.

Jason was really happy to see me. I could tell by the bulge in his pants. He sat on his king-sized bed and watched as I took off my bra and panties. I stood naked before him. A big black woman with a thick body, big boobs, wide hips and a huge, round ghetto booty. I turned around, and shook my fat ass in his face. Jason grinned, and began feeling my fat ass. I could tell that he liked what I was doing. He squeezed my ass, and even pinched me. I smiled. Oh, yeah. That's what I like! Feel on my ass! I love it!

Jason finally grabbed me and pulled me to him. Then, he kissed me. I kissed him full and deep, and we rolled around on the bed. In no time, Jason's shirt and boxers came off. I admired the big sexy black man's fine, masculine body. He looked so damn hot. I like big men. And they like me! I climbed on top of Jason, straddling him. He placed his hands on my big hips and thrust his cock into my pussy. I lowered herself onto his member until his dick was sheathed inside of me. Ah, yes. That's the spot. Jason filled my pussy with his cock, thrusting into me hard and fast. Just the way I like it. I'm no dainty little thing. So don't love me tender, just shut up and fuck me hard!

We rocked the bed as we did our thing. I got on all fours and Jason began fucking me from behind. Doggy-style is my favorite position. We tried something I normally don't do with my first-time lovers but I was really into Jason. We gave anal sex the old college try. Jason spread my plump butt cheeks and pressed his cock against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he went in. I grimaced as Jason's long and thick black cock entered my asshole. Anal sex is fun when done right. Lots of women out there are deathly scared of a little anal penetration. I'm not one of them. I'm a seasoned competitor when it comes to the anal sex wars. While some women will howl loud enough to wake the dead if even a medium-sized dick goes up their backdoor, I can take gigantic cocks up my ass without screaming. Am I cool or what?

Jason definitely seemed to love the fact that I'm an anally fixated kind of gal as he rammed his cock up my ass. Hot damn. I've had big cocks up my ass before but Jason's super-sized black dick really took the cake. Not only was it long but it also so damn thick! I felt like it was splitting my ass apart every time Jason thrust into me. His fingers dug into my hips as he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into my asshole. I gritted my teeth, determined not to scream. Jason smacked my fat ass as he rammed his dick into me. Hard and fast, he fucked me. Until he finally came, sending his hot cum deep into my asshole. That's when I screamed. Feeling his hot seed rushing in my ass was just too much for me, you know?

Since that fabulous first night, Jason and I began hooking up regularly. It was tons of fun for the both of us. I went to all of his Football games and whether he won or lost, he always had a sexy body to come home to. I love sex with Jason. We found many creative ways to spice things up. It's fun when men and women allow all inhibitions to drop and simply become fuck buddies. It's the world all people would be if moralistic morons in society's high places hadn't declared war on sexual hedonism. It's the way the world should be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • All Strong Black Women Need Anal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 689 milliseconds