• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Visit to a Couples Club

Our First Visit to a Couples Club

12

It was two weeks prior to my 42nd birthday, and my naked wife Janet was kissing me deeply and stroking my cock during our lovemaking. The usual erotic thoughts were racing through my mind, the ones in which others join with us in our sexual fun. I have had such a desire for a long time, and even shared my fantasies with Janet, but without seeing any interest on her part to make them real. As my cock became hard and my breathing heavy, I broke the kiss and put her on her back with me on top of her. She opened her legs, and I felt the head of my cock press against her wet and swollen pussy lips. I could not resist the urge to again tell her of my fantasy.

As I slowly began to slide into her, I whispered that I would love to see her take a big cock, first in her hands and then in her mouth and pussy. I kissed her neck, which always stokes her fire and, with my cock slippery with her juices, I pushed it fully inside her. She usually does not talk very much during sex, but that night was different.

Janet spoke in a soft voice and said, "That feels so good. You feel so big tonight, and I like that."

I told her to imagine that I was a handsome stranger, and that she could enjoy herself fully, without any thoughts other than how good it would be.

To my surprise and delight, she said, "Okay," and "I love you," and began moving against me with more passion than she had shown in a long time. I pressed my chest against her stiff nipples and thrust my cock into her with increasing force, and she groaned loudly and said, "Oh, yes, yes, baby. Give it to me."

I asked if she liked fucking her stranger, and she replied, "Yes, I do. Very much."

I took her wrists into my hands and held them above her shoulders, which seemed in the past to heighten her excitement, and I told her, "He is going to fuck you harder now, and make you cum on his cock."

With her breath coming in short gasps, she spoke loudly, "O, God, fuck me hard. Give me all of your big cock!" and she locked her legs around me, bucking her hips fiercely.

In only a few more moments, I heard the familiar moaning that is the precursor to her orgasm. I wrapped my arms around her tightly and told her, "Cum for him, my sweet lover. Make him fill you with his seed." She had an orgasm more intense that I had ever experienced with her. She uttered unintelligible words, and her excited movements caused the bed to slide on the hardwood floor.

I was so excited that I began cumming as if my cock was exploding, and I reached an even higher peak when she said, "I feel it, baby. Fill me up." I can honestly say that at that moment, the fire of intimacy in our marriage was re-kindled.

As she lay in my arms afterward, she asked what I wanted for my birthday. I hesitated, and said, "I don't think you would be willing to do it."

She asked, "What? Tell me. I may surprise you."

So, I said, "Okay, let me dress you up and take you to a couples club."

She laughed and replied, "No, really, what do you want?"

I kissed her softly and said, "That is really what I want, and for you to enjoy yourself even more than you did in the past 30 minutes."

The silence lasted at least 10 seconds, and then she turned her face to me, kissed me deeply, probing my mouth with her tongue, and said, "I will, just for you."

We made love again, and it was volcanic in its intensity.

The next Friday afternoon we went shopping for the outfit she would wear to the club. We were enveloped by the sexual excitement that was growing within us as we went from store to store. We had agreed that her attire should be provocative, but not to the point of demeaning her. We found a very attractive black mid-thigh length skirt, a burgundy, slightly transparent, scoop-necked blouse with buttons, and black high-heeled shoes. For her undergarments, we decided on black stockings, and a push-up bra, crotch-less panties and garter belt ensemble from Victoria's Secret that matched the color of her blouse. We could not wait to get home so we could see her all dressed up.

Adorned in her sexy new attire, Janet was a very stunning and highly desirable vision that would excite any straight man. Her clothes accentuated her natural beauty and feminine form, as she is 5'4" tall, weighs 115 pounds, and has shoulder-length auburn hair, green eyes, 34B breasts, a flat tummy, and nicely toned legs.

The neckline of her blouse just covered her bra, and it had buttons down the center to encourage the imagination regarding the beauty of what is underneath. Her skirt fit her closely, but was it not too tight to preclude an exploring hand from traveling up her shapely thighs.

Her new bra pressed her substantial breasts together, highlighting her size and creating beautiful cleavage. Her panties framed her delicious pussy in a most inviting manner, and the garter belt and stockings added a traditionally sexual look. Her heels enabled her toned legs to demand complimentary stares.

She modeled the outfit for me, and asked, "Do you think anyone will notice me?"

I laughed and told her, "You will be the most beautiful woman there, and every man in the room will want to kiss you, caress your body, and feel his cock deep inside you."

In a manner totally out of character for her, she put her arms around my neck and said, "I want you to fuck me now, just as hard as you did when you told me about fucking a stranger." I did, and our intimacy during the next week was frequent and wonderfully satisfying.

It was the eve of my birthday, and we were beside ourselves with the excitement induced by our planned adventure. It was time to shower and dress when an erotic impulse overcame me. I asked her to let me shave her pussy. She had never done that and was not keen on the idea, but she compromised by agreeing to let me shave around her lips and leave a narrow strip of hair above. We went into the bathroom, and I could tell she enjoyed the shaving as much as I did.

When I was finished, her pussy and pubic hair were beautifully presented, and she said, "Now, I really feel naughty."

I watched her dress, and had to catch my breath when she stood before me in her stockings, garter belt, crotch-less panties, bra, and high heels. My erection was rock-hard and she laughed, saying, "You better save that in case a pretty lady needs it."

We arrived at the club about 9:00 PM, and found many couples there. A hostess noticed our hesitation caused by the newness of the circumstances, and she asked, "Is this your first visit here?"

Janet answered, "Yes, and we are a little nervous."

The hostess replied, "Nothing happens in the club that is not completely consensual, so just relax and enjoy yourselves."

It didn't take long for us to get a drink and start dancing. During the slow dances, I held her close and could easily feel her nipples pressing on my chest. I slipped my hand under the front of her dress, stroked her lips through the opening in her panties, and was delighted to find she was already moist. I whispered into her ear, "That's my sweet baby. Tonight is our night to experience wonderful new things. Just let yourself go."

She kissed me and said, "I'm ready, my love."

While in the ladies room, Janet was approached by a woman who told her that she and her husband would like to meet us. They came to our table and introduced themselves as Steve and Kathy. I was thrilled by their appearances. She was a petite, pretty woman with short blond hair, green eyes, and her very fit body was draped in a white, low-cut, and short wrap-around dress. She was not wearing a bra, and her nipples were clearly evident as they pushed against the fabric of her dress. He was about my height and weight, 6"2" and 200 pounds, and his medium-length brown hair and clothes were typical of a conservative businessman, like myself. I instantly liked them both, and I could tell that Janet was equally interested.

We danced a few times, with the four of us staying with our partners, and really enjoyed the music. We sat down for another drink, and I leaned to Janet and said, "What do you think about Steve and Kathy?"

She smiled and whispered, "I like them both a lot." I was hoping she would say that, and I realized then that our fantasy might become reality.

The DJ put on a slow song and Steve said, "Let's dance with new partners."

We got up and Steve took Janet in one direction and, because of the crowd, Kathy and I ended up across the dance floor. Kathy put her arms around my neck and leaned against me, and I could feel her breasts on my chest and her thighs touching mine. I put one arm around her waist, pulling her pubic mound against my stiff cock, and put my free hand into the top of her dress. Her breast was firm and heavy to my touch, and her nipple quickly became erect between my fingers.

I leaned down to kiss her waiting lips. Our tongues moved together with the same urgency as our bodies, and I knew I wanted very much to feel her cum on my cock before the night ended.

I learned later that Steve steered Janet to a corner and they stopped dancing. They just moved against each other and became acutely aware of the lust building within them. She could feel his cock pressing against her as he held her close, and he caressed her ass with his hands. He unfastened two of the buttons on the top of her blouse, and slipped his fingers into her bra, lightly caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She also told me he kissed her ear and then her neck where she is so sensitive, sending a strong current of excitement throughout her body.

He then kissed her mouth, and their tongues danced as they swayed in place. He moved his hand to the front of her skirt, and she opened her legs, a clear statement of her arousal and approval. While holding her close and kissing her, his fingers easily found the opening in her panties. In only a moment, Steve had two fingers inside her pussy, and was both probing her vagina and massaging her clit. When the music ended and they separated, she was left wanting much more.

When we returned to our table, Steve suggested we could be more comfortable in one of the club's private rooms. I looked at Janet and, without any reservation, she said, "That sounds good."

We followed them down a hallway and went into an empty room. Steve closed the door and began to kiss Kathy, and Janet snuggled against me. I put my hand under her dress and, finding she was very wet, began to finger her and rub her clit. She put her hand on my hard cock and gripped it through my trousers. Then, she said, "If you really want this to happen, I do too."

I told her, "I love you more than anything, and I want to see you enjoying yourself to the fullest."

She just smiled, and replied, "I know, David, and I want you to do whatever you desire."

Steve opened Kathy's dress and slid it off her, revealing a beautiful body clothed only in a white thong. Her breasts were beautifully shaped, and her areolas were large, with nipples that screamed to be touched and sucked. Her waist was small, and her hips and thighs were shapely. Her pussy lips were clearly defined beneath the thong, with a spot of dampness clearly visible between them.

She came to Janet and said, "Let me help you get more comfortable." She kissed Janet on the cheek and finished the unbuttoning of her blouse.

Steve and I were awestruck by the sight of our lovely wives, and I noticed Janet was breathing very hard. She had told me that in college she had a special girlfriend, and had greatly enjoyed private moments with her. Our lovemaking conversation sometimes included Janet's involvement with another woman but, apparently, I had not realized how much it appealed to her.

Kathy removed Janet's blouse and, cupping her breasts in her hands, told her, "You have wonderful breasts," and she exposed and kissed each of her nipples. Janet's bra and skirt came off, leaving her standing in her hose, panties, garter belt, and high heels. Janet looked at me to gauge my feelings about Kathy's being so forward with her, and I just smiled and nodded my approval.

Kathy led Janet to the bed in the room and laid her down. Kathy knelt down beside her and kissed her on the lips. She then moved her mouth to Janet's breasts, kissing them and tugging on each nipple with her lips. Janet had closed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly, and she was sensuously moving her hips on the bed. Kathy kissed a trail down Janet's stomach and began tracing with her tongue the outline of her pussy. The bare, smooth skin around Janet's vagina accentuated the beauty of her lips, now very wet and fully abloom. Janet was now in another world, groaning and gripping the bed sheet with both hands as Kathy licked and sucked her swollen, wet sex.

Steve looked at me, handed me a condom, and gestured for me to get behind Kathy. I undressed quickly and rolled the condom onto my stiff cock. Kathy continued eating Janet while she raised her ass, clearly inviting me to fuck her. I pulled off her thong, moved behind her, grasped her hips, and pressed my cock against her waiting slit. She was so wet I was able to easily press into her to the hilt, and she paused her pleasuring of Janet to say, "Oh yes, fuck me, David. I want it hard."

Steve had undressed and was stroking his cock. He moved to be next to Janet, and squeezed her breast with his hand. He bent down and put his large dick on her lips, and she hungrily opened her mouth, letting him feed it to her. Janet put her hands around Steve's waist and helped guide his movements while he rocked his thighs against her face. She sucked and licked his staff as it rolled glistening with her saliva across her lips, into and out of her mouth. He told her, "Suck me, sweetheart. Your mouth feels so good." Janet just smiled at him, and took him as far into her throat as she could.

As I felt Kathy's pussy gripping my cock with every thrust, and watched my lovely wife being eaten and sucking a cock, I knew this was a night we would always remember as a new awakening in our sexual lives.

I could feel the growing tension in my balls as I fucked Kathy hard, and I reached down and grabbed her breasts, twisting her rock-hard nipples. She stopped licking Janet, groaned loudly, and began to tremble. Her legs shook and I felt her pussy begin to spasm. She was cumming on my cock, and she gasped several times as lustful fulfillment overwhelmed her. She fell onto Janet, and with her cheek on Janet's tummy, eyes closed, and nearly breathless, she whimpered, "Oh, fuck. So good. So good."

After a few moments, she looked back at me and said, "Give it to me, David. Give it to me now!"

Hearing those words and seeing her beautiful face pushed me over the edge. I hastened my pace and shortened my stroke, feeling I was fast approaching sexual bliss. I cried out, pulled her hips against me, and slammed my cock hard into her pussy the final few times. I exploded inside her, and felt her muscles strongly milking my rod as I filled the condom with an unusually large volume of my seed. My heart was pounding and my legs grew weak. I had never before fucked a woman so hard.

Totally exhausted, I leaned forward onto Kathy's back and held her close, savoring the incredibly pleasurable passion I had just shared with her.

Kathy moved away from Janet, and Steve took his cock out of Janet's mouth. Janet watched with great anticipation as Steve moved between her legs, put on a condom, and spread her glistening pussy lips apart with the head of his dick. My gaze was fixed on his large cock rubbing up and down my sweet Janet's sex, and slowly disappearing inside of her.

Janet looked at me lovingly, as if she wanted a final confirmation of my willingness to let her freely revel in the lust that had consumed her. I bent down, kissed her, and said, "Now, my darling, enjoy the stranger who is fucking you."

Janet was an eye-popping sight, laid on the bed in her hose, garter belt and panties, with her legs spread and Steve's cock plunging into her. Her chest was heaving with each thrust, her nipples taut with passion. Steve moved Janet's legs up to his shoulders, and his maximum penetration of her brought screams of ecstasy. He asked her, "Do you like it, baby. Do you like me fucking you?"

She gasped, "Yes, I love it, I love it. Fuck me harder."

Janet began to groan and she reached up to put her hands around Steve's neck. He sensed her urgency, and he accelerated his motion of slamming his cock into her thoroughly filled love canal. She tensed suddenly, arched her back, and jerked her hips while screaming, "Oh God, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Her face contorted with the painful bliss of orgasm, and she pulled Steve's head down to her neck.

With her legs tightly around Steve, she groaned loudly, bucked up and down, and rolled her hips from side to side. My beautiful wife shook uncontrollably as her entire body screamed its excitement. Her pussy was swollen and stretched by a massive cock about which she had only fantasized before tonight, and Steve held her tightly until she finally came to rest, tears of lustful joy rolling down her fully-blushed cheeks.

With her arms still around his neck, Janet looked into his eyes and said, "Now, baby, I want you to finish inside me."

Steve raised himself to his knees, grasped Janet's hips, and told her, "I want you on your hands and knees. I am going to fuck you hard and slap your ass. Are you ready for that?"

She eagerly took the position, moved her cute, tight ass against his hard cock, and said, "ummmmmmm, yes. Give it to me hard. Let me be your whore."

I was hard again, and Kathy pressed her body against mine, molding her stiff nipples against my chest and wrapping her warm hand around my cock. She put her lips to my ear, licked its outline, and said, "I want to suck you, and swallow your load."

Kathy began a trail of light kisses down my chest, and slowed her progress only to tease my navel with her tongue. I put my hands into her glistening hair and guided her face to my cock. She licked and kissed my corona and shaft while slowly stroking me with her hand. She mumbled pleasurable utterances and looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes, and I knew I would soon fill her throat with my seed.

I looked at Janet and Steve, and he was increasing his pace as he rammed his cock into her from behind. He had a firm grip on her hips, and he pulled her hard against him each time he drove into her. She cried out with each thrust, and gasped as he slapped her tight ass, heightening the delicious pain from his pounding cock. It wasn't long before Steve started grunting like a bull, and told Janet, "My sweet whore, I'm going to fill you up."

Steve reached down, grabbed Janet's wrists, and brought them up, behind her back. I knew she loved to have her hands held while she was being fucked, and she buried her face into the pillow and started moaning.

As Steve neared his orgasm, he pulled Janet's wrists, raising her head, and told her "Look at me, babe, and watch me cum inside you."

She looked back and saw Steve's eyes close and his face tighten; pulling taught every tendon in his neck. With feverish thrusts, he threw back his head and cried, "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck. Squeeze my cock baby. Oh, God. Oh, God." He reached under Janet, cupped her breasts in his hands, and squeezed them as he rocked his cock into her ravaged pussy. He pulled her ass against himself a final time, and she felt the heat and volume of his load blasting into her. Janet's thighs and ass flexed wildly as he filled the condom deep inside her. When she had eagerly taken all he could give her, he fell forward on top her. They both lay motionless, totally spent, with their very heavy breathing exposing the depth of the passion they shared. I had to believe that the both of them had just enjoyed a fucking neither would ever forget.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Our First Visit to a Couples Club

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds