• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 03

Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 03

My wife Mandy and I spent a two-week holiday in Cap d'Agde in the south of France in September. We stayed in the naturist section, called Port Ambonne, which has a reputation as a place where couples come to have fun after the family holiday season has finished. We had such a wild time that we just had to write down our holiday experiences so that you can enjoy them too. This is what happened on the morning of the second day of our holiday.

After our wild night with Jim and Linda, we slept late and had a leisurely breakfast. Mandy said she enjoyed going out completely naked with her pussy shaved to buy the croissants from the bakery. "I met another English woman buying bread," she told me. "She said her name was Jill, from somewhere near Manchester. She's about our age. She and her partner arrived a week ago. She looks really brown – all over. I hope I can get a tan like hers."

"Was she shaved?" I asked.

"All you men ever think about is pussy," Mandy said. "Yes she was shaved completely – just like me," she answered, gently rubbing the smooth skin where her public hair had been. "And if you're interested, she had a blue and red butterfly tattooed above her pussy."

"Well I suppose it makes her easy to recognize in an orgy," I said.

Mandy laughed. "Maybe you'll find out later," she said. "We're meeting her and her partner for a drink this evening. Tell her you're a lepidopterist, and see what happens."

"What's one of those?" I asked.

"A butterfly fancier, of course," she said. "I'm sure she'll let you give it a close inspection."

We ate our croissant with raspberry jam, drinking strong coffee to wake us up and mineral water to cool us down. Normally I'm the one who talks about sex, but Mandy obviously couldn't stop thinking about our sexual adventures of the day before – and the adventures that were still to come. "You know, I really enjoyed what we did yesterday," she said.

"What did you like best?" I asked.

"I think it was that I could behave like a slut and not feel guilty about it," she answered. "I enjoyed being able to sunbathe completely naked, of course. But it was great to have sex on the balcony – and it was a real turn-on to know that someone had watched us. It was great when you wanked on my face while there were people around – and some people watched us do that too. It was great to go out in a dress that showed my boobs and my bum, and then to take off my thong and show my pussy in a crowded bar. It was great to be in such an erotic environment. And it was really great to do the lesbian show with Linda for you and Jim. And it was absolutely fantastic to do that fucking and sucking with them – and it all seemed so natural."

"Well I thought it was fantastic too," I said. "And we still have another 13 days to go."

As Mandy ate a croissant I watched crumbs of flaky pastry drop onto her breasts. She saw me watching and deliberately let a blob of raspberry jam drop onto her left nipple. I moved round to her side of the table and slowly licked off the crumbs and the jam. As I finished another blob of jam somehow found its way onto my hardening penis.

"Oh I'm so sorry," Mandy said. "Let me clean it up for you." And she started licking round the end of my cock and then all the way along it, cupping my balls in her left hand and caressing my buttocks with her right.

"That's amazing," I said. "I've never known you as horny as this before."

She slowly masturbated my cock and licked her lips. "It's this place," she said. "The open attitude to nudity and sex just feels so right. And everything I see and do here makes me want more."

"What about trying the nightclubs?" I asked.

"Why not," she replied. "Now we've come here we can't miss out on the swinging. I think it would be fun to fuck in public with other people doing the same round us."

"I love hearing you talk like this," I said. "Before we came I really did wonder if you might not like the atmosphere here."

"Well I didn't want to seem too enthusiastic in case you thought I was a complete slut," she answered. "But here I just love doing all those things that back home would get me called a slut but here are accepted as just natural because everyone's doing them."

"There's a club not far from here that looks pretty hot. I'd like to try that some time," I said.

"Yes, I passed it on the way to the bakery," she told me. There's a sign on the door that says 'Ce soir gangbang' – Gangbang tonight, single men 40 euros, couples free. I thought you might think that sounded good. We should certainly have a look inside some time," Mandy said with a fresh smile on her face that looked very innocent considering what we were talking about.

"Would you try it? A gangbang, I mean," I asked.

"If you don't mind me being gangbanged I might like to try it," was her answer. My cock became rigid at the thought of it. "But obviously a lot depends on what the men are like," she warned.

"You'd really do it?" I asked.

"I said I might try – but only so long as you don't mind, so long as you stay with me while it happens, and so long as they all use condoms when they fuck me. Now, have you finished breakfast? More tea, another croissant, or would you like some crumpet?"

"I'd like to have you right now," I said.

"OK," she answered. "You have half an hour to do whatever you want with me. Then I'm going to the beach."

"Whatever I want?" I asked. "Really anything?"

"Yes," she said. "Absolutely anything. My body's your fuck-toy – but you're running out of time. Come on, take me now."

We were both already naked so I grabbed my wife and kissed her neck. I licked up to her ear as my arms encircled her and my hands stroked her back and massaged the cheeks of her bum. I kissed her on the mouth, my tongue caressing hers as our saliva mingled. She kissed back, sucking on my tongue as if she would draw it deep inside her. And then her tongue was inside my mouth and I was sucking it further in as saliva dribbled down our chins. She had one hand on my buttock as the other took hold of my growing cock and gently stroked it back and forth.

Mandy kissed my cheek then licked my ear. "Anything you want to do to me," she whispered into it. "But you only have 25 minutes."

I worked my way from her mouth to her breasts, licking her and leaving streaks of saliva on her soft smooth skin. I sucked on her nipples one after the other. My lips tugged at each nipple gently but firmly – first the left, then the right, then the left again.

She gasped, leaning her head back. "Anything," she said again. I deliberately let my teeth graze her erect nipples, letting her feel the threat of pain without actually hurting her. She let out a high-pitched "Oh" as I moved my jaw side to side, gently rolling her nipples between my teeth. Then I moved down to her navel and caressed it with the tip of my tongue as I massaged her pussy with my hand.

Mandy leaned back on the table as I set about her shaven pussy, forcing my tongue as deep into her as it would go, licking constantly and moving my face from side to side to maximize the sensations inside her fuck tunnel.

"Oh yes," she said, "That's fantastic." I think she meant it – her pussy was hot and dripping, and my face and neck were drenched with her juice. I licked even harder, and as I pushed my mouth hard against her pussy she gasped again loudly and I felt her body shudder with pleasure. She seemed to recover before the orgasm overcame her. "20 minutes more," she said.

I turned her round so she faced the table. "Bend over and show me your ass and pussy," I told her.

Steadying herself on the edge of the table, she bent right over with her legs wide apart. Then, reaching behind herself, she grasped her buttocks with both hands and pulled the cheeks apart. What an incredible sight to see just after breakfast! The pink slit of her cunt gaped invitingly before me, and her tight anus quivered as the sphincter muscles resisted the pressure from her hands to pull it open. Squatting behind her, I pulled her pussy lips open with my thumbs and pushed my tongue inside, flicking it against the walls of her cunt and licking the soft flesh as her juices ran down my chest and dripped onto the floor. Her anus looked so vulnerable that I couldn't resist touching it with the tip of my tongue. It tightened as I did so but Mandy pulled her butt cheeks apart even more strongly so that the tiny hole widened. This time I carefully aimed my tongue so that the tip went inside the hole, which then closed voluntarily, squeezing my tongue out again as it did so.

I licked her anus hard, then spat on it. As I stood up I massaged her anus with the spit and then inserted the end of my index finger into the tight hole. She gasped again and clutched the table as my rigid cock slid into her cunt and my finger forced its way into her anus.

"Oh my god," she said. "Give me more." And then she added, "but I'm off to the beach in a quarter of an hour."

My cock slid in and out, and so did my finger. I set up a rhythm: as the cock pushed in the finger pulled out, and as the cock pulled out the finger pushed in again – as far as it would go. Mandy's pussy was dripping with juice but her anus needed some more lubrication. I pulled out my finger, spat into the hole before it closed, and then slowly pushed the tips of two fingers inside. Then I continued the push-pull rhythm – never pulling right out, of course, but each time pushing in as far as cock and fingers would go. And all the while Mandy's anus and pussy were pushing against me as if neither of them could get enough.

I decided it was time my cock got a bit of anal exercise. I pulled my fingers out of Mandy's bum and shifted my cock to her inviting but ever-tightening anus. I pushed hard against it but the muscle was too tight for comfort.

"Looks like you'll need a better lubricant than spit," Mandy said to me as my cock tried to force an entry. "Don't worry, we can have an anal fuck another time when you've got something to grease my bum with."

I was astonished to hear her talking like that. Mandy and I had tried anal sex a couple of times before but she'd always said she didn't like it.

"I know what you're thinking," she said. "But this holiday I feel so horny I want to have as many sexual experiences as I can."

"You really mean that?" I asked.

"Of course I do," she said. "I told you before we came here that if Cap d'Agde turned out to be as wild as you said it was, I wouldn't spoil the fun. Well it's turned out to be pretty wild so far, and if it carries on like this I promise I'll be as horny and uninhibited as you want me to be – and even hornier. But for this fuck session you've only got 10 minutes left."

"Let's go outside," I said, leading Mandy onto the balcony and motioning her to sit on the sun lounger. "Now give me a blowjob," I said, "and make it slutty."

"As you wish," was her reply, and she straight away gripped my buttocks in her hands and pulled me towards her, opening her mouth wide so that my cock went straight inside. Her tongue licked my cock, her lips caressed it, and her mouth sucked it deeper inside. She was obviously trying to repeat Linda's deep-throat performance from the night before. I started a fucking motion, using her mouth as I would her pussy, and each time trying to push in a little further. Each time I pulled out of her mouth, slimy strings of saliva hung from my cock. Then I pushed it in again as far as I could without making her choke.

Mandy couldn't accommodate the full length of a cock in her mouth like Linda could, but she really tried. She let me use her mouth as a fuck-hole and didn't try to stop me. It was fantastic to use her like that, but I didn't want to make her vomit (a couple of times she came near to it) so I limited my thrusts to what she could reasonably take.

"My god, you're incredible," I said.

"I aim to please," she said. "Sorry I can't get all your cock down my throat, but I'll keep practicing. I'll do it before the end of the holiday. It's one of the goals I've set myself for our time in Cap d'Agde."

"One of your goals," I asked. "What are the others?"

"You'll find out all in good time," she replied, "but you can sure they're all erotic – and a little bit extreme. Now, for the last five minutes before I go to the beach, why don't you just fuck me as hard as you can."

I soon had Mandy on her back on the sun lounger as I licked out her pussy. Then, raising her bum in the air I pushed her legs parallel to her body so she was in the shape of a U on its side. Then I went for her. I pinned her ankles to her shoulders as I roughly stuffed my cock into her pussy. She squealed a little as I did so, but her cunt was hotter and juicier than ever. I supported myself on my arms as I pinned her down, fucking her aggressively, not trying to hurt her but not caring if I did. She reached up to me, digging her fingernails into my shoulders and dragging them harshly down my chest, even drawing blood in a couple of places. I shifted my balance, letting go her ankles and grabbing her wrists. I held her hands tightly above her head as I fucked her almost angrily. My face was just a few inches from hers and a bead of sweat dripped from the end of my nose onto her cheek.

"Can't you be rougher than that?" I heard her say.

I let go her wrists and, supporting myself on my left arm, I slapped her across the face with my right hand.

"Yes," she said. "Treat me rough."

Her hands grabbed at my sides and I felt her fingernails digging in without restraint. "That hurts," I told her.

"Then you'd better use force to stop me," she replied making me wince as she dug in further.

"You bitch," I said. I pulled myself off her and forced her hands away. There was blood on her fingernails. This time I slapped her face hard – first one way then the other. She was clearly shocked but then her eyes met mine and she smiled.

"That's more like it," she said. Then as I smiled back she dug her nails into my chest again.

"OK, now you've asked for it," I said. I got off her completely and dragged her to her feet, turning her around roughly and forcing her right arm up her back.

"Ouch," she said. I took no notice and forced the other arm up her back too. "Bend forward and spread your legs," I ordered her.

She shuffled her feet apart as I forced the upper part of her body forward, all the time holding her arms tightly. By bending her arms at the elbows and pushing her wrists up to her shoulders I found I could hold both arms in place with my right hand. With my left I helped my cock find its way into her hot juicy pussy and, as soon as I was fucking her as deep as I could, I grabbed a handful of her silky dark hair and pulled her head back. She let out a cry, though I wasn't sure if it was due to pain or pleasure (she told me later that it was a mixture of both). And there I fucked her – standing legs apart, with her body forced forward and her head forced back – for a lot longer than her precious five minutes.

And when I was ready to cum I released her, turned her round, sat her on the sun lounger, and jammed my cock into her mouth once more. I held the back of her head, pulling it on and off my rigid cock till the sperm started shooting down her throat. After all the excitement the day before, I surprised myself at how much I gave her to swallow. Then before I was done, I made sure she got a good coating on her face by wiping my cock all over it. Finally I cleaned the remaining spunk and saliva from my cock by wiping it in her hair.

As I calmed down after the orgasm I looked my cum-streaked wife in the eyes. On her cheeks the cum had mingled with tears.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked. "I'm sorry, honestly. It's just that you hurt me and I got carried away."

"Of course you hurt me," she said, rubbing her wrists. "You treated me so rough that it made my eyes water. But don't worry. I wanted it rough. I told you I wanted some new experiences this holiday. I wanted to know what it would be like with a bit of violence thrown in."

"And how was it?" I asked.

"Worth doing," she said. "Though I wouldn't want it like that all the time. Thanks for being rough with me though."

"But you didn't cum," I said.

"No," she replied, wiping some white goo from her eye and licking it off her fingers, "but the day's still young. I'm sure there'll be plenty more fun in store later."

The day was not as young as Mandy said it was. We'd got up late, had a relaxed breakfast, and our half-hour fuck had lasted for more than an hour. It was already past mid-day.

"Time to go the beach," Mandy said. "Come along."

"But you've got cum all over your face," I said.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot," was her reply. "I don't mind showing everyone that I'm your fuck-toy but I don't want dried cum to spoil my chance of a suntan, do I?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Two Weeks in Cap d'Agde Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds