• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Before You Lock Up

Before You Lock Up

The hot sweaty bodies glistened under the bright light and the music pounded loud in David's ears. Only ten more minutes until the step aerobics class ended and he could clean the hall before going home. Gripping the handle of his mop tighter he tried not to look at the women in their tight lyric bouncing round just the other side of the glass door. He certainly enjoyed watching these women, but it was always tainted with sadness, reminding him of his lonely flat and pathetic collection of well-worn magazines. It had been so long since he'd felt a woman's warmth next to him he'd pretty much given up trying but that didn't stop him looking. He always liked to look.

The music ended and was abruptly replaced by loud chattering as the women tidied away their plastic steps and headed toward the changing rooms, not giving the nervous caretaker a second glance. David moved in as the last of the women disappeared and began cleaning up, it wasn't a difficult job but it was a big room, and he was in no mood to work quickly, preferring instead to let his imagination run wild, thinking about those women, their sexy bodies moving through his hands, their warm lips kissing his face, their breasts pressed up against him taunting.

Eventually finished with the room he flicked the lights off with a smile on his face, just pop the mop bucket away and he'd be on his way home, home to a microwave dinner for one and a recording of last night's big game. Wandering down the corridor he occupied himself with the all-important task of deciding between lasagne and Shepard's pie for tea, until he heard a long slow moan coming from the changing room. Normally everyone was gone by this time and David was didn't fancy sitting around waiting, moving towards the door he was just about to knock when he heard the moans getting louder.

"Oooooh, ooooh, mmm, yes, ooohh, yes more"

Intrigued David pushed the door open and silently slipped in. His position behind the first row of lockers meant he could not be seen but the full-length mirror on the wall gave him a clear view of two of the women from the class. One was sitting, her legs spread wide and her head tilted back, pushing her round firm breasts up to the ceiling, the other had her head between the first woman's legs and from the sounds of things was doing a good job with her tongue as she worked her mate's clit.

Grinning, David felt his cock harden and push against his pants. Knowing he could not be seen he slipped his hand down his trousers and started to play with his firm cock, watching those girls, knowing they were real and so close. He longed to get closer but dared not for fear of stopping the action. The women continued in this way for some time, the moans gently escalating until the woman doing the licking, a hot little brunette, stood up and walked over to a locker. At this point David could not see what was going on but could hear the voices quite clearly,

"Did you bring it then?"

"Of course, you ready for this, it's big"

"Fuck – that is big – mmmm, I want it, I want it now"

The brunette moved back into view at this point carrying a large strap on, which the other girl helped her into. Partly excited, and partly embarrassed about his own size in comparison to the large plastic cock he could see, David jerked his hand ever faster at his cock. Slowly the brunette began caressing the other woman, turning her round to face the bench she's been sitting on, and placing her hands down onto it. Then, with a somewhat less gentle approach, she began stuffing her partner's tight wet pussy with the massive strap-on, while playing with her clit. David knew he could not possibly last much longer, watching these two women was more than he could have dreamed possible and he was ready to explode. Speeding up his hand movements he focused on the brunette's breasts, moving in rhythm as she took the other girl from behind, suddenly David came with a groan. The girls didn't seem to notice and carried on, obviously enjoying themselves. David on the other hand decided to leave before he was caught; he had to tear his eyes away from the hot scene in front of him but knew it would be a re-playable fantasy for years to come.

Sloping off down the hallway he waited in a small room near the entrance until he saw the two girls leave, then he locked up and returned to the changing room to check the windows were closed and lights were off. It was only then he found the note on the bench...

"We know you were watching. Same time next week..... maybe you could join us?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Before You Lock Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds