• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Marla and Her Dad

Marla and Her Dad

I met a beautiful Hispanic girl many years ago. The first time I looked at her face, into her eyes, I knew I would die if I didn't have her. It was Saturday at the flea market and she was with her father and mother. She was extraordinarily beautiful, obviously her father's daughter, same facial features, about the same size, but totally feminine and exuding sexual attraction.

To make this all a bit shorter, I introduced myself and within a short time we were dating seriously and I was thinking marriage. When I proposed to her, she said, "Yes, Robert, I will marry you, but there's something you have to know." What she told me knocked me violently backward a few steps.

"Robert, you know my father and I are very close, don't you?

I replied, "Yes, of course, you have a wonderful family. I've never seen the slightest bit of contention between you and your parents.

And then she said, "No, you don't really understand. My father and I are VERY close."

I hesitated for a moment trying to figure it out.

"Robert, my mother has had physical problems for many years. She hasn't been able to be with Dad for many years. When I became a teenager, she asked me to help her out. In short, I have had to become not only a daughter, but a wife too. Do you understand?"

I understood. I have to confess, my heart took a major blow at the revelation. But after being silent for a moment or two, I said, "Marla, I don't know what to say, except that I think I respect you more now than I did before you told me. It must have taken a lot of love and compassion to do that."

She said, "Robert, my getting married will be an awful shock to my father. He's not an old man, you know, and he certainly doesn't want to find a woman that will lessen his marriage to my mother, or go with prostitutes. And that would really kill my mother."

I didn't say anything except, "This is all kind of unexpected, I need awhile to sort it out.'

I escorted her home that day, not knowing if I would ever see her again.

The next day, I found myself in their living room with Marla's mother and father. I could feel the tension and I think everyone knew what was coming. After a coffee and some pastry I opened my mouth to speak, tremulously and maybe a bit too loudly, "Mr. and Mrs Hernandez, I have an a request of you both. I'd like to have the hand of your daughter in marriage."

I could immediately see the crestfallen look on Mr. Hernandez's face. It was like seeing a little boy who has had all his Christmas presents stolen. His head dropped down to his chest and I could almost see him crying.

No one said anything for a moment and I spoke up again. "Mr. Hernandez, Marla told me about your situation and your special relationship." Silence again.

"While I admit, it was a shock to me, I can't say I disapprove." Her father looked right into my eyes, his lips quivering.

"I want to assure you Mr. Hernandez, that after Marla and I are married, there doesn't have to be a change. Marla and you can continue the relationship and if you don't object, I certainly do not object."

Everyone, including Marla just stared at me, and then there was an outburst. Everybody was laughing and crying at the same time. Marla and her father and mother got up instantly and embraced me. It was a tremendous, loving group hug.

Marla and I were married soon after. We now have two wonderful children, a boy and a girl, and if you're wondering, No! they do not belong to her father. Marla has been on birth control most of the time, except for the two times when we wanted her to get pregnant Her father had to learn to abstain for a couple of months. And after she got pregnant, I myself invited Dad over. He was so horny, he just burst through the door without knocking and ran up to the second floor bedroom where she was waiting naked for him on the bed. I wish I had taken a recording. It was like a Mexican supermarket up there. I couldn't believe the sounds I was hearing. And when he finally came downstairs after an hour or so, he had such a look on his face, that I'm sure the gods had blessed him. I've never seen anyone so happy or contented, except maybe me after he left and Marla called me up to the bedroom!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Marla and Her Dad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 311 milliseconds