• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 09

Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 09

12

Proofread by Ton8ty. Thank you for all the effort and hard work.

I'd like to thank all my readers for your votes and comments.

=====================

Two weeks had past since the tornado hit the farm and Thanksgiving was only a few days away. Doug and Jake had worked almost around the clock the first seven days to make the house habitable again. The foundation had been checked and was sound. There was some minor wood damage to the walls and floors that needed repairing as well as the replacement of all the windows that had shattered.

Sandy was going through an emotional roller coaster even when they could move back into the house. The budget was tight due to the repairs which meant just a simple dinner for Thanksgiving. Sam's arm was in a sling and she was focused on helping him, and little JD was teething, which meant he was cranky and irritable most of the time. Now, to top off everything else, Millie Thompson had called and politely asked if she could come over. Linda had said 'yes' without consulting any of the family, which had angered not only Sandy, but Jake as well.

Both women were fully dressed and waiting for their guest to show up. Sandy looked over at Linda who was sitting at the table, as calm as could be, sipping on her cup of tea and holding a fussy JD. Linda lifted her head occasionally and smiled at Sandy knowing how much Sandy disliked Millie for the things the woman had said about Linda and little JD. They both heard the car drive into the back driveway, a car door slam and then a knock on the back door.

Linda nodded to Sandy to open the door. "Be nice," said Linda. Sandy gave her a sour look before composing her face. She opened the door and looked out at Millie. "Won't you come in?" asked Sandy.

Millie opened the outer door and walked into the porch enclosure. Sandy showed her into the kitchen and over to Linda. "Hi, Millie!" Linda said cheerfully to her guest.

Millie gazed down at the floor to compose herself before looking Linda in the eyes. "Linda, I want to apologize personally to you and Sandy. What I did to you was malicious and undeserved. I hope you will accept it and forgive me."

To Linda, there was no doubt about Millie's sincerity. "Millie, please have a seat and let's talk." Millie sat down next to Linda. She looked at little JD while Sandy offered her a cup of tea. "Sandy, you sit down since this involves you too." Sandy was surprised that Linda included her, but sat anyway.

"Millie, first of all, why did you do it?" asked Linda.

Millie bowed her head before answering. "I was jealous of you, Linda, and then of Sandy."

Sandy's head snapped to look at the woman. "Me?"

Millie nodded and her eyes misted. "I was envious of Linda for being able to have a baby with the support of her family." Millie hung her head. "My Dad made me abort my baby when I got pregnant at 15. There were complications ... I can't have any children."

Linda moved closer to the distraught woman and put her arm around her while she openly wept. Sandy was floored and looked at Linda. Linda continued to hold Millie until the woman quieted and Sandy handed her a napkin.

"Thanks, Sandy," said Millie. "If JD was old enough, I'd be apologizing to him too. I'll work hard to make things right by you guys." Millie straightened her shoulders and wiped her face. "Linda, if you want to have babies, it's no one's business but your own and from now on you have my support and, hopefully, you'll allow me to be your friend."

Linda squeezed Millie's shoulders lightly. "I'd like that Millie. If we ever need someone to watch the babies..." began Linda, but didn't get to finish.

"Oh! Linda! Can I?" asked Millie. "I'd be very good and give them plenty of love too!" Millie smiled brilliantly. Linda returned her smile.

"Millie?" asked Sandy. Sandy couldn't contain her curiosity any longer. "Why me?"

Millie blushed hard before answering. "I often had fantasies about Doc and me. When he married you, I got angry and jealous. I'm sorry Sandy. I was his patient and he was always just my doctor. There had never been anything between us other than that. I just felt that your family had all the luck."

Linda clasped Millie's hand. "Millie, we don't have luck," Linda gave a slight laugh, "if we did, then we wouldn't have been hit by that tornado. What we do have is love. A love we share deeply as a family." Linda turned to Sandy and nodded.

Sandy sighed, knowing what Linda wanted her to do. "Millie?" said Sandy gently. "May I show you something?" Millie turned her attention to Sandy. "Sam was able to look past what the other boys around here wouldn't." Sandy undid the tie on her wrap-around dress, opened it and showed Millie her scarred body. Millie gasped and started to weep once again while Sandy retied her dress.

"My God!" Millie whispered. "Who would do that to you, Sandy?"

"The woman who use to be our grandmother," said Sandy. "She's in prison now, but will be eligible for parole in three years. To this family, though, we consider her as dead."

Millie got up, went to Sandy and put her arms around her neck. "Please forgive me, Sandy."

Sandy looked at Linda over Millie's shoulder and Linda nodded her head. "Sure, Millie. Just remember, what seems like luck to others sometimes comes at a high price to the recipient. There's just one thing I'm going to say before I agree to let you watch the children," and she looked pointedly at Linda, "Jake is off limits, so please don't fantasize about him being interested in you. He already has someone he's interested in and wouldn't give her up for anyone. You might want to apologize to him, too. He's pretty mad at you for bad-mouthing Linda and little JD."

Millie nodded her head in agreement. "You're right and don't worry, I won't be fantasizing about Jake. I'm sure there's someone out there for me somewhere."

Linda smiled and felt good about the situation. "There's only one thing left to mention then, Millie." Millie let go of Sandy and turned back to Linda. "We're nudists. We don't normally wear clothes inside and neither will we force clothing on our children."

Millie made a silent 'Oh' as her eyes got wide. She blushed and then smiled, "All of you?"

"Yes," said Sandy. "Sam included. We prefer the freedom and are not ashamed of our bodies. If this is a problem for you, then please reconsider your offer to help with the children."

Millie shook her head and smiled. "No problem. It might take a little getting used to and I might blush a lot, but I think I can handle it. Also, I won't be telling anyone; it's none of their business."

All three women smiled and settled at the table for refreshments. "How did you guys fair with the tornado?" asked Millie since Linda had mentioned they had been hit. "Did you know that Sam saved my life? So did Jake and your Dad by getting me to the hospital."

"Yes, Sam told me," said Sandy. "We've pretty well fixed the house, but the barn is gone. We won't be able to rebuild it until next spring." Sandy gave a sigh thinking about how sparse the upcoming holidays were going to be.

Millie couldn't help but notice the expression on Sandy's face. "What's wrong, Sandy?"

Linda jumped in before Sandy had the chance to answer. "She's just a bit upset with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up. You see, we need to budget the money in order to rebuild." Linda squeezed Sandy's hand. "We'll make do, Love." Sandy nodded her head and tried to smile.

They all heard the front door open and shut. Jake and Doug walked into the kitchen and looked at the women sitting around the table. Linda got up and went over to them. She explained about Millie's apology to both Sandy and her and, also, her offer to watch the children for them.

Millie got up; Sandy stood and followed her over to the men. "Jake, Mr. Hansen, I owe you both my apology as well. I hope you can forgive me like Linda and Sandy. I, also, want to thank you both for helping to save my life."

Jake looked at Linda first. She nodded her head in approval and then smiled at him. He next looked at Sandy and she did likewise. He drew a deep breath. "I was very angry at you Millie, but I'll accept your apology too."

So will I," said Doug.

"Thank you, both," said Millie. "It's getting late so I'd best get home now. Ah, Mr. Hansen? I was wondering if you'd walk me out? I'd like to ask your advice on a matter."

Doug was surprised by the request. "Sure, Millie."

Millie turned to Linda and gave her a hug and then Sandy. "Give me a call anytime you two. If there's anything at all I can do, just please let me know."

They saw Millie out the back door and watched as she spoke to Doug by her car. Doug made his way back in and they watched Millie drive away. Linda smiled and then turned her attention to JD as he let out a loud howling cry. Doug encircled his arms around her waist and kissed her. "Give him to me, Love. I'll get his teething ring."

"Thanks, Doug. I love you," said Linda as she handed JD over and kissed Doug lightly on the lips. "Are you going to tell us what you two talked about?"

Doug smiled and kissed Linda again. "No. It's a secret between her and me," and he winked.

Linda smiled at Jake as he crossed over to her. He gazed into her eyes as her hand came up to caress his face. "Thank you, Love, for accepting Millie's apology." Linda kissed him lightly on the lips as well.

"Why did she do it, Linda?" Jake asked and Doug raised his head to listen.

Linda and Sandy related the circumstances that caused Millie's behavior, told them what had been discussed and decided between the three of them. Both men smiled when they heard that the women had told Millie about them not wearing clothes.

"I feel sorry that she can't have children," said Doug. Her father was always a headstrong bigot, though, and you couldn't discuss anything with the man.

Jake smiled at Sandy and went to her. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss. "Thanks, Sis, for telling her I was taken. I don't need any conflict."

Sandy blushed and kissed Jake back. "Anytime, Jake. Well, I'd better take JD now, Dad, if you wouldn't mind. It's time for his bottle."

Doug smiled, stood up and handed JD to Sandy who took him and headed into the nursery. Linda smiled and kissed her cheek as she passed by. Doug came over and kissed Linda on the back of the neck. "How are your breasts feeling, Linda?"

Linda gave a light laugh. "Like they're going to explode any minute now. I've expressed enough out for JD, but they're full again. My nipple is still sore where he bit down."

Jake had maneuvered up behind Linda and started to rub her back. He smiled and lifted her top up and off her body. Doug bent over and started to gently suckle her breast. Linda grabbed hold of his head, closed her eyes and leaned back against Jake enjoying the feeling of Doug's warm wet mouth on her nipple. Jake came around her other side, bent over and started to suck her warm milk more forcibly from her other breast.

Linda gave out a loud moan, feeling the dual action on her nipples. Her breathing started to turn ragged and she didn't think her knees were going to hold out. When a hand cupped the top of her pussy, she gave out a cry of pleasure and her knees buckled. Doug scooped her up and Jake reached for her at the same time. Both men chuckled and Linda started to laugh as well. Nothing was said, but all three moved into the bedroom and onto the bed.

Linda lay back while watching the men she loved undress. She loved to look at both of their bodies; so similar and yet so different. She smiled and moved so that her head was hanging off the bed.

Doug grinned as he finished undressing and moved towards Linda's head. She reached for his hard cock and licked at the large mushroom shaped head before enveloping her mouth around it. He moaned, feeling her tongue dance around teasingly before she sucked his entire length into her mouth and down her throat. When Linda's hand started to massage his balls, he slowly sawed in and out of her mouth.

Jake took up a position next to Linda and, once again, started to suck the milk from her full breasts. Every moan she issued caused his cock to throb even more. As soon as he finished with one breast, he crossed to her other side and began to suck the milk from that breast also. He rubbed and caressed his hand over her protruding abdomen and down to her mound. His fingers rubbed lightly over her swollen labia and Linda tried to hump back. His finger slid between her lips and found her hard swollen clit. Linda moaned around Doug's cock in her mouth every time Jake's finger stroked her clit.

Jake finished draining her breast and moved down between her legs. His tongue flicked insistently across her clit and her screams became constant. Doug started to fuck her mouth faster as he reached down and began pinching and pulling her nipples. Jake pulled away and then plunged his hard cock into her hot wet hole. Linda screamed in delight at finally getting a cock in her pussy.

Doug knew he wasn't going to last. Each moan and scream from Linda was driving him closer to the brink. He felt the familiar tingle as his balls tightened against his body, driving his cum up and out into Linda's waiting mouth. He shouted as he climaxed hard. Linda was swallowing it all as he stood there trying to catch his breath. He was enjoying the feeling of the cock softening inside her moist warm mouth. She applied gentle suction to his cock to make sure she emptied any cum remaining before letting it slip from her mouth.

By the time Linda let Doug's flaccid cock slip from her mouth, he had resumed normal breathing and was watching Jake fuck her. She was enjoying the stimulation that his hands were providing her breasts. Her hands were kneading his tight buns as well as caressing his thighs.

Jake watched as Doug removed his cock from Linda's mouth. He smiled and stopped just long enough to pull her head back onto the bed before resuming his fucking her once again. Linda was moaning, eyes closed, and relishing the feel of Jake's hard cock pounding in and out of her hot wet pussy.

"Fuck me, Jake. Oh, fuck me, Love," she said in a strained voice.

Jake smiled again and knew Linda was very close. He increased his tempo, but made sure that each thrust was deep and hard, just the way Linda liked it. Linda started to writhe in the beginning throes of her impending orgasm.

"I love you both so much," Linda was saying. She covered Doug's hands with her own and gazed briefly into his eyes. Her hands trailed up his arms to stop at the elbows. "I love you, Doug."

Doug squatted down and kissed Linda deeply and passionately. He slid his tongue in and enjoyed rediscovering the recesses of her mouth, taste and her building excitement. He increased the pressure of his kiss when she started to moan harder with each plunge of Jake's cock. Linda screamed as her orgasm hit, clutching Doug around the neck.

Jake could feel her hot juices coating his cock, making her slicker, while her vaginal muscles clenched and unclenched trying to coax his cock into climax. Jake started to plunge into her harder and faster until he felt his own release nearing. He gave out a primal scream and unloaded his semen into her hot channel. He remained pushed up tightly against her for a while before finally pulling out and stretching out beside her. He kissed her deeply and smiled at her sated face. "You're so beautiful, Love."

Linda smiled at his words, even though her eyes were shut. She felt Doug's body cuddle up next to her other side and sighed in contentment. "I love you two so much. I'm so happy we are together." Linda curled as much as possible against Doug while Jake spooned against her backside. She soon fell asleep and didn't feel when they got up and covered her with a blanket.

Sam came home and heard the sounds of love making from the front room. He smiled and made his way towards the kitchen, knowing that was where he would likely find Sandy. He wasn't disappointed, as she was sitting at the kitchen table giving JD a bottle, rocking him and singing to him lightly. He smiled at her endearingly as he crossed over and kissed her on top of the head.

"I'll do better once little JD is down," he whispered.

"No need," said Doug behind him. "Sandy girl, I'll take over. I'm sure you and Sam would like some time together."

Sandy smiled at her Dad and eased little JD into his arms along with the bottle. It always made her smile that the baby settled down instantly for Dad over anyone else. It made her appreciate being raised by him even more knowing the kind of love each one of them received. She placed her hand in Sam's, walked toward the living room and up the stairs to their bedroom.

Sam kissed her urgently and passionately once they reached the doorway. Sandy's hands were busy unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off his body while his mouth ravished hers. She undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She broke the kiss, smiling at Sam as she hooked his pants and underwear, pulling them down around his ankles. He had no more than stepped out of them when he felt Sandy's mouth engulf the head of his cock and begin sucking it into her hot mouth. He gave out a low groan of pleasure and ran his good hand over her hair.

Sandy enjoyed the taste of Sam's cock as well as the texture of its ridges and the veins running along the shaft. Her tongue busily stimulated the sensitive underside while she increased suction. Sam automatically started to hump into her willing mouth, but forced himself to stop and pull out, that was not where he wanted to cum.

Sandy looked up at him when he pulled his cock away from her and watched as he regained some composure. "On the bed, Love," said Sam. He reached down his good hand and helped her up and over to the bed. He laid her down with her legs dangling off before squatting in between her thighs. He slowly kissed up both thighs towards her glistening pussy. "Someone's quite excited, I'd say," stated Sam before he started to lick away the juices on the inside of her thighs.

Sandy gave a low moan when she felt Sam's tongue on the inside of her thighs. Her moan increased in volume as his tongue flicked across her engorged labia. It turned to a scream of passion when his tongue snaked between and roughly flicked at her swollen clit. She reached down and pulled open her slick lips for him and was rewarded to feel his tongue dive into her hot wet hole. She humped his face, unable to control the surges of sexual desire running through her body.

When Sandy started to hump into his face, Sam stopped and pulled her legs onto the bed. He quickly got in between her thighs and plunged his hard throbbing shaft deep into her hot pussy. She arched her back and tried to wrap her legs around his waist. He smiled at her frustration because of her protruding abdomen. He bent over and gave it a kiss before slowing plunging in and out of her hot wet pussy.

"Harder, Sam! God! Fuck me harder!" Sandy screamed.

Sam complied and increased the intensity of each plunge. Sandy closed her eyes and her breathing turned ragged. He smiled when he noticed that Jake had come up to get something out of his old room. Their eyes met and he motioned to Jake to silently ask him to suck Sandy's breasts. Jake smiled and quietly entered the room. He quickly straddled Sandy's head and started to roughly suck her nipple while his other hand manipulated the other one.

Sandy screamed into her orgasm the minute that Jake started to work on her breasts. She had reached her zone and remained in a state of constant arousal with a progression of orgasms one on top of the next. Sam increased his speed the minute her vaginal muscles clutched down on his cock. Every plunge brought a grunt of pleasure and the familiar sensation that he was about to cum. He finally slammed hard one final time and emptied his cum deep inside of her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake, Dad and Me Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds