• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • 89.9% Sex

89.9% Sex

This short story is for Gene.. who was my number one fan in the beginning..

Gene watched the young woman putting groceries in her car.. she was beautiful. Long, blonde hair that hung in soft waves to her smooth, tan shoulders. She was about five foot, six inches tall, he guessed. Her body moved like he imagined a dancer's would, as she scooped up the bags of food and placed them in the open trunk of the car.

Gene smiled as a breeze caught at the hem of her short dress and lifted it enough for him to see her panties for a moment before it settled again. He wondered how it would feel to have her long legs wrapped around his waist, her pussy against his hot belly. His thoughts drifted... he jumped when a hand touched his through the car window. He turned his head and found himself looking into the valley of the blonde's chest.. her tit's were cupped in a white lacy bra, the nipples not quite covered by the material. He realized he was holding his breath and let it out slowly as he raised his eyes upwards. Her mouth was just inches away, his eyes moved higher and saw the light dancing in her eyes. She didn't say a word as she reached down to his lap and stroked the stiffening member between his legs, making him gasp. Her hand was cool and smooth..

The slam of the car's trunk brought him back to the present with a sigh. The young woman pushed the shopping cart to it's place in the rack, got in her car, started the engine and drove off. Gene turned the key to his own vehicle, starting it's motor and headed for home.

Gene lived in a modest, three bedroom house at the end of a quiet, tree lined street, along with his wife of thirty years. Their two daughters were grown, both were away at college, leaving the house a little empty in their absence.

Parking the car in the driveway, Gene got out and noticed the new neighbor, who was busy working in her yard, two houses away. He watched as she clipped roses from a bush near her front door. The woman was very pretty from what he could see. She was a tiny, little redhead, probably in her mid twenties and very shapely. Her breast's strained against the confines of the halter top covering them. Even with the distance between them, Gene could see the freckles covering her shoulders and arms and wondered if she had freckles all over.

His eye's seemed to glaze over as his mind wandered. He was running his hands over the redheads back, up under the halter top, then untying the string at the back of it to release her tit's. The top fell to the grass, her breast's swung free, heavy and freckled lightly.

She smiled up at him and cupped a tit in each hand, squeezing them together. Gene reached out and rubbed his thumb across the already hardening nipples, causing goosebumps to appear on her arms as she closed her eyes and sighed softly. He bent his head forward and sucked on first one, then the other extended nipple. Now the redhead moaned, placing a hand on the back of his neck and pulling him closer. Gene rolled his tongue around the nipple in his mouth, then sucked it hard. He started backing the woman up, pushing her towards the side of her yard, where the bushes would hide them. He pulled her down on the grass and quickly removed her shorts. He saw that she was a natural redhead as he parted her pussy lips and plunged his tongue into her wetness. She groaned and lifted her hips, twisting under his attentions. Gene licked her juices, sucked her clit between his lips and bit gently on it. The redhead was moaning under him, wiggling and moving her ass in excitment. Gene pushed a finger inside her dripping cunt, she gasp and moved on it as he began to finger fuck her while he worked on her clit.

"Gene? Gene? What are you doing standing out there?" the voice of his wife broke into his thoughts, bringing Gene back to the present reality. "Nothing dear, just thinking" he answered sheepishly. He turned his attention back to reality and walked into the house, his wife was talking about something or other while he stole a glance back at the neighbor. He saw her backside just as her screen door closed behind her.

Gene was happily married, he just liked to look at other women and have his little fantasies about them. It seemed to him, he might have accomplished more in life if he didn't have sex on his mind eighty-nine point nine percent of the time. His wife didn't know he did, she would have been shocked to know he thought about sex so much. Their sex life was satisfying he supposed. He would have liked it a little more creative, but had learned long ago, it wasn't to be. He sighed deeply, thinking of how it was to be married to a woman like his wife, a woman who considered sex a duty in marriage. His thoughts drifted, and in his mind, he could see his wife clearly. But now she was different. She was a sexy woman, plenty of curves in all the right places.. in his little daydream, she wore high, spiked heels and black panties, trimmed in a red lacy material. Her lips glistened, bright red and he could see the tip of her tongue run slowly across the lower one. She bent from the waist and used a feather duster to lightly dust a table. She moved around until her backside faced him and then bent again, giving Gene a clear view of her lovely ass. She bent until she could actually touch her toes had she wanted to... then looked back at Gene with a sexy, little smile on her lips. Gene had a throbber in his pants. A tent had formed in his lap and was demanding some attention. His wife saw his stiffening member straining against the material and her smile grew, her tongue slid along her upper lip, before disappearing back between her glistening mouth. "Gene! For heavens sake, what's the matter with you?" his wife scolded him from the other side of the room, bringing him back to the present. She looked like she always did, kind and concerned, but now frowning. "Nothing dear." he answered and turned towards the den.

Gene was retired. He didn't think of himself as 'old.' Maybe 'mature' but certainly not old. He could still get it up and keep it there pretty good too! Now if only his wife enjoyed sex, life might be a little bit better. He sat down in his favorite chair, letting his thoughts go to other times, other women... after a while, he sighed deeply and turned the television on to a news station, half interested in listening to the woes of the world. The news woman was a pretty little blonde. He looked at her closely and was surprised when she paused for a moment and seemed to look right at him, as if she could see him there. To his total amazement, the news woman unbuttoned her top button on the creamy white, blouse she wore... then another one. She continued talking about the weather as she slowly undid each button then after reaching the last one she said, "It's going to be a steamy one today. The kind of day that gets me all hot and sticky." She peeled the blouse off and tossed it off to the side somewhere. The bra followed quickly and there she sat, naked from the waste up! Gene rubbed his eyes and looked again.. now she was standing up so she could unzip the skirt she was wearing. His eyes were wide as he watched her wiggle out of the skirt.

"I feel like a storm is brewing," she said in a breathless voice. All she wore now was a garter belt, stockings and high heels. Gene swallowed hard, and stared at the lovely image before him. His cock stirred in his pants, growing more excited by the minute. The news woman strolled across the stage of the newsroom like it was normal to be almost naked on television. She stopped in front of her desk this time and bent over it, legs spread wide as she looked back at the camera. He saw her hand move down between those luscious legs to the crack hidden there. "GENE!" He jumped and looked around to see his wife standing in the doorway, hands on her hips and a frown on her face. "Didn't you hear me calling you?" she said, now that she had his attention. "You promised to clean out the garage today, or don't you remember?" she asked. "Yes dear, I'm headed in that direction right now." he answered and with one last look towards the television, he stood and headed out the door. The newswoman was sitting behind her desk again, looking all prim and proper once more.

Gene liked being retired but only when he kept busy. It wasn't easy to keep himself from drifting off into a fantasy or daydream though. He'd been doing that all his life and if caused him plenty of problems along the way. He smiled to himself as he remembered the day he got married... there he was, standing at the alter, watching the maid of honor come towards him. She was his wife's best friend, Julie. Ahhhh.. Julie, with long dark hair and big green eyes. Her Bridesmaids dress was cut VERY low and he could see the swell of her lovely breasts. He saw a knowing look in her eyes when she reached where he was standing. He blinked hard when he saw her tongue slide across her bottom lip in a provocative way, then she winked! Everyone was looking towards the back entry where the bride would appear any minute, but Gene couldn't stop looking at Julie. She grinned wickedly and put a finger tip to her lips.. sliding it in her mouth slowly. It glistened wetly when she pulled it back out and licked the tip. His best man nudged him and he quickly looked down the aisle to where his bride to be was walking towards him. His eyes widened when he felt a hand touch his ass softly. He glanced back and saw Julie grin at him and, once more, slide her tongue across her lip, as he watched, her hand moved slowly upwards until it reached her breast. Suddenly he found himself alone with only Julie standing there. She turned and walked behind a huge spray of flowers and beckened for him to follow, he hurried towards the spot and stepped behind the fragrant blooms.

Julie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his face down between her heaving breasts. He could smell her womanly fragrance and feel the soft swell of a breast against his face. Julie lowered one hand to his belt and tugged urgently.

"Fuck me!" she wispered hotly in his ear. Gene's hand slipped beneath her dress and found she wore nothing to hinder him from doing as she requested.

He heard the sound of his zipper opening and felt her cool hand free his now hard cock, which gave a throb at her touch. His fingers found her pussy already wet with her desire and he hoisted her up. Julie's legs wrapped around Gene's waist as he slid into her wetness, she started to bounce up and down on his cock. Gene's knees were bent as he pounded up into the willing woman on his prick. She was whispering nasty encouragements against his neck. "Oooooh yeah, fuck me hard with that big cock of yours! Push it deep in my hole baby!" Gene braced himself as he felt his cum ready to explode into her. He held tight as she began to twist and squirm with her own orgasim. Suddendly Gene blinked hard and found himself standing at the alter with his bride looking at him with a frown. Everyone was looking at him, waiting. The minister cleared his throat and repeated, "Do you take this woman...?"

Gene chucked to himself..."ahhh..now that was a daydream I'll never forget!" He turned his attention back to the job at hand.. cleaning the garage. He worked at a steady pace for over an hour, humming to himself and trying to keep his mind on the work. He closed a cabinet door with a sigh of relief, he was finished and his wife would, hopefully, be satisfied with the job. He looked around to make certain he hadn't missed anything, then went inside the house. It was almost dinner time and he went to wash up before checking to see what his wife had prepared.

Gene couldn't help himself.. his daydreams almost had a life of their own, they could happen anywhere at anytime and he had no control over it. He had to admit though.. they were always good! Any pretty woman could trigger one of his dreams and off he'd go.. into a sexual fantasy. It was harmless enough as long as he didn't do it at the wrong time. Once he had been stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway and noticed a beautiful young woman in the car next to his.. he caught her eye and she smiled at him. He tried to keep his attention on the cars ahead of him, but couldn't stop himself from looking over at her every now and then. He widdened his eyes in surprise when he saw she had unbuttoned her blouse and was now exposing a breast. With one hand on her steering wheel, she began to slide her skirt up to her waist. He could see she wasn't wearing any panties as she moved her legs apart and began to stroke herself. Gene shifted himself in his seat, sitting up as straight as possible so he could get a better view. The woman smiled at him and continued stroking her pussy. She stopped for a moment to suck on one finger, wetting it, then inserted it to the knuckle in her beautiful snatch. A car horn blared from behind, bringing Gene back to reality. He looked hopefully over at the car next to him and found the woman in the car staring ahead. Her skirt was pulled over her knees. Gene sighed as traffic began to move once more.

Anyone and everyone that knew Gene would quickly say, if asked, that Gene was the most calm, man they'd ever met. He never raised his voice, smiled often and always had something nice to say. His wife would agree but add that he did tend to daydream a bit much. Gene laughed softly to himself, if only they knew about his "daydreams!" He felt he was one very lucky man... indeed. And for the many years until his life was over, Gene enjoyed the beautiful, exotic, erotic and naked women he met each and every day.. in his dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Humor & Satire
  • /
  • 89.9% Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds