• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishing My Pet

Punishing My Pet

"How are you, my pet?" You feel my breath unexpectedly against your neck as I whisper my question. Moments ago you were fully clothed, standing outside the door of my apartment. Now you are naked, blind-folded, and tied to the straight-backed chair you know I keep expressly for the purpose.

"Good, Mistress." You hear your own voice quaver as you speak. You know you'll eventually find pleasure, but you don't know how long it will take or what humiliations and pains I might make you endure in the meantime.

My hands idly stroke your shoulders as I come around to stand in front of you. "You're sure the cuffs aren't too tight? I want you secure and immobile, but I don't want to cut off circulation." You hear me chuckle softly before I continue, "I'm still not sure how long I'm going to make you wait for me, and I don't want to hurt you unintentionally."

You flex your hands and feet as I've taught you to do, testing the tightness of the leather restraints. There is a little bit of give, but not enough to make movement possible, so you respond, "They are just right."

You hear me take in breath sharply, then feel pain as I pinch your left nipple hard. "They are just right, what?"

I let go and you hear me stride away a short distance. Trying to avoid the inevitable, you whisper, "They are just right, Ma'am."

I return, and you feel clamps being quickly attached to first your right nipple then the left. "Too late, Pet. I've told you time and time again to address me properly, as Mistress or Ma'am, but you refuse." To prove my point, I jiggle each clamp to increase the pain you are experiencing.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll try to do better."

My hands stroke gently down your torso as I sit on your lap, straddling you. I move in to kiss you softly, almost chastely, pressing my torso into yours and causing more jangling pain as I put pressure on the nipple clamps.

I lean back, still seated. With my legs parted like that, you can smell my arousal. You imagine what this scene must look like from the outside -- me, in my favorite rich burgundy corset with the matching thong, my skin pale and luminous against the fabric, black thigh high stockings and stilettos, sitting on your lap, and you, naked except the blindfold and leather restraints. You have been erect since I ordered you to strip for me, but with this image in mind your cock twitches, becoming even harder if possible. You hear me give a short laugh and know that I've noticed the movement.

"Oh, look a hard cock all for me. Whatever shall I do with it? What do you think, Pet? What should I do with this piece of meat?" My enjoyment of your state is clear from the amusement in my voice.

You choose your words carefully, hoping to please me. "However my mistress would like to touch me would be heaven for your unworthy pet."

"Hmm, well spoken, sweet boy." You feel my finger tips teasing across your lower stomach, just above where your cock is jutting out. They trail lower, across the tops of your legs to your inner thighs. Suddenly you feel a change in the pressure I'm applying as I add another level of pain by scraping my fingernails down your legs.

My hands are removed, and you feel my weight shifting on your lap for a moment, then I'm still again. "Open your mouth for me, Pet."

You comply unquestioningly, unsure of what I'll do, then you feel something entering your mouth. A second later, you realize I've placed two of my fingers in your mouth. What's more, you realize why my weight was shifting as you experience the unmistakable taste of my pussy juices washing over your tongue. Greedily, you latch onto my fingers, sucking and licking, savoring the tangy flavor you've come to love.

My fingers are withdrawn from you, as I whisper, "Did you enjoy that, my good boy?" But before you can answer, I've have slid into you , pressing my barely shielded cunt against your cock. That sensation interrupts any thoughts you had, and you are consumed with the feelings of heat and moisture. A moment passes before you realize you have neglected to answer me.

"Hmm," I say to you, "I thought you were going to be a good boy, but if you can't even respond to a simple question about being allowed to taste me, I guess I have no choice but to punish you further."

With those words, I am out of your lap. You feel the restraints at your ankles being removed first, then the ones at your wrists, and then the blindfold is removed.

"Open your eyes, bad boy," my tone is firm as I speak to you, "and stand up."

Doing as I asked, you know better than to try to apologize for your mistake. You look down at me, hoping that I am not too displeased, and see me bending to remove my thong.

"Open your mouth wide," I command. As you do, my thong is shoved into your mouth. You can feel and taste how turned on I am as you close your lips around the panties.

You watch as I walk over to the couch and sit on its edge before turning to look at you. "Over my lap, now."

With unsure footsteps, you cover the short distance between us, and kneel over my lap. You want to hang your head in shame for displeasing me, but you know that will only anger me more. I have strict rules about punishment times, and you keeping your head up unless expressly told otherwise is foremost among them.

You feel me leaning away from you for a moment and return. I position myself so that no part of me is touching you, then you hear me speak, "Look at what I am doing between my legs, but move no part of your body other than your head."

In response, you bend down to look beneath you, and see me slowly entering myself with a small dildo. My moaning is soft, but it is clear I'm enjoying what I'm doing to myself. I push it in as far as it will go, leave it there for a moment, then remove it. To be this close to me, and yet not allowed to touch, is excruciating enough as it is, but to see me pleasuring myself makes it even more difficult. "Look away again, Pet."

As you raise your head, you feel something cold and wet drip down the crack of your ass, and you realize what I'm about to do a split second before I do it. The feeling of the dildo at your anus confirms your suspicions, and you relax your muscles to accept the toy. When it is fully inside you, you feel a shudder of pleasure coursing through your body. Ever since you confessed your fantasies about being taken anally by a woman to me, you have known it would come to this, you just didn't know when.

My tone still firm, I speak again. "Since I want you to be able to speak, you are going to have to relinquish my thong. Spit it out onto the couch in front of you as I speak." You open your mouth, regretting the loss of the taste of my pussy, but you know better than to hesitate.

"Now, that dildo better not budge, Pet. Grip onto it tightly, or else those clips on your poor abused nipples will be moved to your scrotum. You might enjoy the punishments I normally mete out to you, but I know you won't enjoy that one, will you?" You feel me gently swat first the clamp on your left nipple, then the one on your right.

"No, my beloved mistress, I would not enjoy that at all."

"Very well, then. You keep my cock in your ass no matter what, and if you do, I will let you fuck me. Not only that, but if you can endure what I'm about to do with it kept in place, I won't even make you ask permission to cum."

You feel me thump with what you can only assume is my fingers against the base of the dildo, and the corresponding sensation in your ass makes you shiver.

"Now, my bad boy," I say to you, my tone softened to the loving one you know means I am happy with you, "I am going to spank you. You are going to count each swat, and then thank me for it. And because I am a kind mistress to you, I will give you a choice: fifteen swats with a paddle, or thirty with my hand? You may take a moment to consider your decision."

In the silence that follows, you feel my hand stroking along your ass and then moving lower to tug gently at your balls. A rebellious part of your mind knows that I am purposefully making it hard for you to think, and that I am pushing your limits as I've promised to do, as you want me to do. Then you surrender even that resistance, and answer more truthfully than you ever have before. "Mistress, I would like thirty from the paddle."

Hearing my gasp, and the tenor of my voice as I speak, you know your honesty has made me happy. "Kneel back, darling boy, so I can get my paddle for you."

You do so, and see me move quickly to the bag I brought out from the bedroom. Returning with the wooden paddle, I pause before sitting.

My hand caresses your cheek as I speak. "Look at me, Pet."

When you meet my gaze, you see pride and happiness in my expression. I lean in to kiss you passionately for a quick moment, and then I pull back.

In rapid succession, you see me take my former seat on the couch, and feel my hand gently pressing against the back of your shoulder. You resume your position, and try to relax your muscles while still gripping the dildo, knowing that the paddle will hurt regardless.

Sudden pain explodes at the first contact of wood to flesh, surprising you despite the fact that you've experienced its bite before. "One. Thank you, my mistress."

The swats come slowly at first, one after another, carefully placed so as to avoid making contact with your scrotum. From what you can tell, I am spreading them evenly over the surface of your ass. After the twentieth one, you notice that I start concentrating on the center of your ass, and it almost feels as if I am hammering the dildo more deeply into you. After thanking me for the paddle meeting your ass for the thirtieth time, you realize that if you are going to be allowed to fuck me you won't be able to hold your orgasm off long enough for me to cum. The sensation of the dildo fucking you has brought you almost to orgasm by itself.

Trying to decide whether or not to tell me, your thoughts are interrupted by the bright, sharp pain of the nipple clamps being removed. Feeling your cock throb, you know you must say something. "Mistress?" You gasp the question, asking permission to speak.

"Kneel back and then speak, my good boy."

As soon as you raise up, I get up off the couch once more, going to my bag of toys. The sight of me bending over, exposing my wet pussy as I rummage around, distracts you for a moment, but you manage to remember your problem and you tell me, "I'm already close to cumming, and I know I won't be able to hold out long enough for you to cum if I'm inside you."

Having voiced your concern, you hang your head, feeling close to tears. You want so badly to please me, to make me feel good, that it hurts to have to admit you might not be able to do so.

You hear me walk back over to you, and I whisper, "Look at me, sweet one."

You look up, not wanting me to see the shame on your face, but knowing you have to surrender even this to me. You see me smile gently, and then I say, "You have pleased me so very much by asking for more punishment than I offered, and you have earned this orgasm you are about to have."

You hear a small rip of paper, see me look down for a moment, then look back up. "If we were short on time," I continue as you feel me slowly start to unroll a condom over your still hard and throbbing cock, "it would be different, but I plan to take you every which way I can today. Trust me, you'll be making me cum over and over again before I'm done with you. Besides," I say with a smirk as I move around to lie in front of you with my legs spread on the couch, "I think you should take your orgasm now, because it will likely be hours before you're allowed to cum again."

With no further hesitation, you move to cover me, guiding your cock to my opening with your hand and then plunging inside. You pause for a moment to delight in the feeling of my cunt gripping you, and then you feel my legs lock around your waist. Unable to resist any longer, you pick up a rapid rhythm -- plunging into me again and again and again. As you knew would happen, in only a few moments, you feel your orgasm crash over you, blocking out all other sensations.

What seems like an eternity later, your awareness returns and you realize you've collapsed on top of me because you feel me holding you tightly to my chest.

"Thank you, my beautiful mistress, for punishing me, for your dildo in my ass, for letting me fuck you. And thank you for letting me cum." You push your arms beneath me to hug me tightly.

You hear me laugh softly, and then you feel my breath against your neck again as I say, "If this is how you react to my dildo held stationary in that lovely ass of yours, I can't wait to see how you are after I've fucked you with the strap-on I bought."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Punishing My Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds