• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Swing Time Ch. 03

Swing Time Ch. 03

12

All characters in this story are age 18 or older.

*

The knock on Olaffsen's door was soft, almost timid. His invitation was the same: "Come!"

Hillary Fairchild slinked in, doing her best to make a catwalk out of her two steps in the door.

Olaffsen did not crumble before her feminine wiles. "What can I do for you, Miss Fairchild?"

Hillary got right to the point: "I'd like to audition."

"I must be dreaming," muttered the teacher.

"What?"

"Nothing. Sit down. For what would you like to audition?"

The beauty queen took a deep breath. "The spring swing concert."

Olaffsen peered at the backpack slouched at the girl's feet. It didn't look like a guitar case, but that was okay. He already knew he was dreaming. It was undoubtedly one of those dreams that takes a cryogenic flash of memory and mixes in a heavy dose of fantasy. Voilà! The music teacher dreams that every day, a student will appear at his door, wanting to make music.

"Uh-huh," he nodded politely. "What role do you expect to fill?"

"I can sing better than Allison Katz. In eighth grade I was really good."

"I did not hear you in eighth grade." The words were evenly spaced, almost cold. It was Olaffsen's habit to make his students prove their desires, even as he had his Marines. His unshakable viewpoint was that nothing worth having came easy.

For the first time, Hillary faltered. Her beauty had opened so many doors for her; she was a tad bit overconfident. But she plunged ahead.

"Will you hear me now?"

Inside, Olaffsen danced a jig. Wait until the school board heard about this! He kept his composure, however, and gave the young lady her due. She pulled a CD player from her pack and asked his permission to shut the door.

This he declined. "I'm sorry, Miss Fairchild. If you can sing in front of me, you must be prepared to sing in front of an auditorium full of people."

He didn't add that the last thing he could professionally afford was to fall into a potential trap set by a little blonde tart. But as he spoke, he kicked a block to the doorjamb and pushed the door against it. The world would get a four-inch tweeter.

"Satisfied?"

Hillary nodded. Suddenly she looked as if her stomach was dropping. But she responded when he told her to proceed, pressing the button and making her way through "Georgia On My Mind."

That was when Olaffsen closed his eyes. The girl's alto was unschooled, but strong. Hillary saw the effect she had on him and pressed her advantage. Her voice rose to a climax and trailed to a tender whisper. A muscle moved in Jake's cheek. He'd be a liar if he said her wail didn't inspire him to other thoughts.

He called on his old friend, discipline, to try to push away the fantastic image of holding this student on his lap. His pants would be unzipped, just enough to impale her as she straddled him on his office chair. She would tilt back, her low voice rising in crescendo as he teased the sweet young nipples with little flicks of his hand. She would squirm, begging for something she didn't fully know about yet... he would teach her ...

"Well? How was I?" Hillary's voice interrupted Jake's thoughts.

Olaffsen cleared his throat. "Very good. However..." He shook his head, trying desperately to clear his thoughts.

"But what? Do I get to sing, or don't I?"

Hilary's immature whine was the cold bucket of water he needed.

"Miss Fairchild, I'm very sorry I'm out of time. But I promise I'll be in touch." He stood in a gesture of dismissal, thankful again he hadn't shut the door. He clamped down on the impulse to shake her hand.

Hillary swallowed and looked upset. She was not used to being denied, or even told to wait. Her pouting lower lip haunted him for the rest of the day, and far into the night.

* * *

The first meeting of the little group, now swollen to a sextet, was understandably tense. Hillary had been revolted to discover Craig's participation, and David wasn't trying very hard to disguise his loathing of the latter, either.

Allison was amazed and delighted to have Hillary on board. The lack of competition took some of the wind out of Hillary's sails.

"You mean you don't mind?"

"No! I'm so glad to find you."

The two women chatted amiably by the upright. Allie explained that she would have loved to find a torch singer on "Do Right" in the fall. Hillary had a moment of genuine wonder that someone might have been after her for more than her boobs.

In a way, her competitive nature was disappointed. After the concert, Hillary had seethed for the spotlight. "I'll get my chance," she promised herself. Now, discovering that the queen didn't want the throne, Hill was a bit disconcerted.

David twisted to focus on the erstwhile rivals. He found himself thinking, maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all: making music, flanked by two beautiful females. Automatically his fingers started weaving his thoughts. A higher melody for Hillary, with her bright blonde hair ... a darker counterpoint for Allison ... the notes pulsed out of him. The more he developed the lines, the more they made sense. It pleased him. He improvised, drifting his fingertips in between their voices.

Craig watched the three of them with envy. For the first time in as long as he could remember, he felt inadequate. He could see the way the women were charmed by this, this geek. They were smiling at the young piano player as he conjured pretty sounds. Goddamn his scrawny ass. Craig's visions of being a rock star evaporated. David had talent born of years of practice; there was no way to compete with that. He could almost hear his father reciting, "You can't cheat the farm."

Stan saw the unhappiness in the would-be guitarist's face.

"Hey, you want to go over this?"

Craig's attention snapped to Allison's dad. "Uh, sure," he agreed quietly. Had they been alone, he might have said: "You mean you don't hate me?" But he decided to stay the course of his intentions, and show by his actions that he meant well. Studiously he turned his attention to the tablature.

Stan walked him through it. Craig worried aloud about doubling Stan and making a mistake. The bassist gave his trademark crooked grin. "Don't worry, I can work around you."

The kindness reassured and emboldened the former athlete. He looked into the eyes of the man whose daughter he had badly frightened, and breathed out, "Thank you."

Stan simply nodded. The forgiven one nodded back. A tiny breath choked the wrong way in the young man's throat. He didn't cry, but he knew that he would practice now harder than ever.

Jake hit a cymbal to get the group's attention.

"Okay, people, let's get started."

Allison looked guilty and hastily stuck a reed in her mouth. Craig saw her suck on the wood and could not help thinking about what it would feel like to have her suck on his. He was glad the guitar was shielding him below the waist.

Unbeknownst to Craig, the music teacher was having similar problems, albeit not due to the same woman. Jake Olaffsen hitched himself closer behind the kickdrum and started issuing orders.

"We're in C minor." This was for the benefit of the newcomers. He pointed to them in turn as he continued directing: "Hillary, look over David's shoulder. Craig, follow Stan. Okay, Dave, cut time, from the edge."

This arrangement succeeded in getting the beauty queen to stop staring at him and pay attention to the business at hand. It also gave the new guitarist guidance on his first excursion with the group. In thoughts deeper than words, Jake knew again that younger people needed direction, more than they would ever admit. He'd been an outstanding DI, and those same skills served him well in teaching and directing.

David moved his fingers at the slow pace Jake established. It was a ballad to begin with, so there was ample opportunity for the beginners to keep up. Things started out a bit rocky, but improved under Jake's practiced hand. He made them repeat the problematic measures. He coached them aloud, one by one and two by two.

By the end of the evening, they were beginning to gel as a group. Olaffsen was tired, but satisfied. He thought of a horse he'd once ridden. The skittish animal hadn't been easy to manage. But he'd broken her, gently but firmly, consistently repeating commands until the mare was an obedient and graceful mount. Once trust was established, as well as who was in control, they'd gotten along beautifully.

Bang on the dot at eight o'clock, he called the rehearsal to a halt and told them they'd done a good job.

"I could use a ride home," said Hillary. She looked at the music teacher, her sly smile about as subtle as a hand grenade, and Jake immediately looked at Stan.

"Got room for one more? You're taking David home, right?"

"Sure!" Stan's voice was hearty and welcoming. Inwardly he rolled his eyes. What a tramp.

"Sorry, I have another promise to keep," Jake told Hillary.

Craig somberly packed up his axe. He could have given her a ride, but somehow he doubted she'd accept, especially since it would be just the two of them in his car. He sighed. It was a painful lesson to learn that not all screwups magically went away. Time could not race forward. Neither could he turn back the clock.

Alone at last in his bachelor pad, Jacob permitted himself to think of the blonde high school senior who was either developing a crush on him, or simply playing with fire to see what would happen. He reminded himself of who he was: a teacher who honestly cared about the welfare of his students.

At the same time, her faint perfume curled its cachet in his brain. He wondered if she shaved her pubic hair and rather hoped not. How sweet it would be to bury his face in that golden down, the pale skin of her adolescent thighs rubbing against his weathered cheek.

Fifty-five. She probably thinks I'm an old man. He set aside the internal voice that warned of folly, even disaster, and let his mind wander down the path. Was she a virgin? He could feel her firm, round ass in his palms as he teased her. In fantasy he lipped at the edges of her golden triangle, pulling lightly at the curling hairs.

"Don't tease me!"

He didn't answer her cry. He merely demonstrated that he would satisfy her when he was good and ready. The feminine odor grew stronger as he breathed a warm current of air over her mons. Her labia swelled as he watched, the fat pink folds beginning to shine. Ever so lightly he ran a finger up one outer lip.

He glanced up at his pupil. A sheen of sweat coated her velvety skin. Her breasts bounced as she writhed, breathlessly panting out want and need. Soon he would take her beautiful young tits in his mouth, but first ...

One hard finger pressed halfway into her saturated folds. The sharp involuntary flex of her back brought her shoulders up. The spasm of quivering female muscle around his digit, the accompanying gush, left no doubt in his mind that she'd jumped the first hurdle.

"That was good, Hillary. Very good," he praised her.

"Fuck me, please fuck me ... "

"Not yet, little one. You still have much to learn." And he spread her pink petals and went to work with his tongue...

He fell asleep dreaming of forbidden fruit.

* * *

Allison was pleased that she got to the music room first. She didn't want to be caught flat like last time. Hurriedly she stuck a reed in her mouth and assembled her stick. By the time the others arrived, she'd be warmed up and ready to go.

Five minutes later, the prickle at the back of her neck told her she was being watched. She looked up to see Craig Stewart through the tiny window of the classroom door.

The doorknob turned in slow motion. Nausea threatened; her hands grew slippery. Craig walked into the room. They were alone.

He lifted his palms and stayed far away from her. "I just came to practice. I didn't think anyone would be here yet."

Warily she nodded. "I was thinking the same thing."

"Allison, I'm really sorry," he blurted. "I was an ass, I wouldn't blame you if you hated me forever, I can't believe how I acted, I'm really sorry."

His humility was clearly authentic. Allison burst into tears. Craig panicked and turned toward the door.

"You don't have to go! I was just scared, that's all."

He hesitated. The last thing he needed was for someone, anyone, to walk in and find the two of them alone with her crying. He stood still with one hand on the doorknob, ready to make a break for it.

Allie's weeping was short-lived. She put down the clarinet and used both hands to wipe her face.

"Are you sure?" he asked. For he was sure of nothing, least of all his welcome in this room.

"Yes. Yes." She pushed the backs of her fingers across her face and sniffled. Craig wanted to hug her but he did not dare. He looked around the room for help and found it in the form of a box of tissues. Cautiously he held out the box and got his reward: however weakly, however watery, Allison smiled at him.

"Thank you." She accepted the white flag and blew her nose on it.

"You're welcome." Hang onto this, Craig, don't screw it up. He kept a safe distance, and after she trumpeted again, repeated himself. "I'm sorry for what I did."

"I know. I know you are. Thank you," and two more tears slid down her face. She pushed them away and whispered, "I forgive you."

Craig bowed his head. It suddenly seemed too heavy to carry. He thought he might cry himself.

Allison picked up her clarinet and took the next step toward healing: "How about that practice?"

"Yeah." His smile was tangible as he opened his guitar case and unrolled the strap. "You lead."

By the time Jake Olaffsen stepped in, the two were side by side with their eyes on the music. He thought the girl's eyes were the least bit red; but clearly there was peace between them. A prayer of thanks infused his mind. Thank god; the worst was over.

Soon thereafter, however, it became clear that their little society was far from working out its difficulties. Allison again arrived early for practice, and this time, Craig was hoping to get a little further.

It started out innocently. The pair was still on shaky ground, and consciously at least, looking to build on their common venture of musical study. Craig ducked his neck under the strap and adjusted his instrument in front of his body.

Allison stood nearby. Their music stands were side by side. She wrapped her hands around the pole and made ready to put the tip in her mouth.

"Let's take it from bar fourteen, here." She pointed at the page.

"Uh, bar...?"

"Measure." She smiled gently at him, remembering he was new to the language.

"Gotcha." Craig stepped back half a pace, angling his hips a few degrees toward her. Allison counted off and they began to play.

He watched her fingers moving up and down the dark hardwood and his concentration trembled a little. Then his eyes traveled up to her mouth. Her lips were firm around the shaft as she blew. The comparison was unavoidable.

Allison was nearly as guilty; her eyes were riveted to Craig's left hand. It crossed her mind that the way he handled the neck of his guitar might resemble the way he took care of his needs on a lonely night. He changed chords. The strumming mixed with her own aural vibrations. The tremor was faint on her Richter, and rising.

Her face went from giggly to serious in a few swift seconds as she considered more fully what was in her mouth. She looked at his left hand where it gripped the wood; then she looked in his eyes. The only dick she'd ever had in her mouth was David's. What would Craig's be like? Hardly believing what she was doing, she pushed the clarinet in a bit further, then pulled it out. She kept her eyes on his.

Craig was hard. Never in his young life had a woman teased him so directly and graphically. His right hand crashed at the strings.

Just as the discordant noise tumbled haplessly into the room, the door swung open. For the second time within a four-month span, David walked in on Craig and Allison. This time, however, it was clear that she wasn't putting up a fight. He exploded immediately.

"You slut!" —he turned to Craig— "You bastard!" Livid, he charged the other man. His punch nearly connected when an incredibly powerful hand gripped David's forearm and twisted it up behind the boy's shoulder blades.

David stumbled and winced. Only the old leatherneck's grip kept him from falling on his face. Jake drew him up steady, then let him go. The whole thing took less than three seconds.

"There -- is -- no -- fighting -- in -- this -- room." Jake Olaffsen's voice nearly caused all three kids to wet their pants. He took in their shocked expressions.

"What's going on here?"

Allie and Craig babbled that they were just practicing. At the same time, David talked over them. "I saw you! ... I saw them!!" He looked to the music teacher for support, who didn't give any.

"One at a time." Again the older man's voice cut the crap like a South American machete. He stabbed a finger at Allison.

"We were just practicing," she insisted.

Olaffsen's gaze swung to Craig. "I didn't lay a hand on her!" His voice squeaked.

David was next. He wilted under his mentor's stare. "I saw them and they were... they were..."

"What!"

Dave swallowed. He'd never known anything but caring and support from Mr. Olaffsen. The cold snap cut him to the quick.

"...looking at each other," he mumbled.

"Looking," repeated the elder. "Have you ever heard the expression, 'Looking's free, touching costs'? Because if any of you 'touch' each other in this room, Swing Time is over." He gestured to make it clear that touching included a slam in the jaw with a fist. David burned with shame.

"Now, I hope, that the reason we are here is to make beautiful music together. And I do not mean sexually!" His eyes flashed at Craig and Allison, who had started to look like they thought David was the only one in trouble. All three teenagers' mouths fell open at the explicit statement.

"So if you have problems among yourselves, please clean it up on your own time."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

"Yes, sir."

The cowed musicians took their places, and Hillary and Stan came in. The mood of the room was palpable. Hillary scuttled over to the piano without a word while Stan unpacked his bass.

Jake was angry with himself. He'd been too hard on his charges because he felt just as guilty. "Looking's free, touching costs." Is that so, Olaffsen? he chided himself. How many times had he jerked off lately, fantasizing about a student with whose care he was entrusted? He couldn't even count. He had to shut it down, now. If he didn't, it could destroy him.

Grimly he directed his troops. Eventually the music brought them together, but the tension never really went away. By eight o'clock, he was more tired than usual. Maybe he was getting old.

As Allison, her father, and David were walking down the hall, footsteps dashed up behind them. They turned toward the squeaking sneakers.

"Hey, wait up." It was Craig. He indicated David. "Can I talk to you for a second?"

"We'll meet you in the car." Stan led Allie through the double glass doors.

"What do you want?" hissed David. He was acutely aware that his classmate was two inches taller.

Craig pulled a face. "I feel like I spend half my life apologizing."

His effort was met with a stony silence. He tried again.

"Look, nothing happened between Allie and me—"

"What do you want to prove! That you're a jock? Your family has money? I get it. Everyone gets it." David's rage morphed into bitterness and back into anger. "Just keep away from her, goddamn it."

Craig yelled shrilly, "I'm trying to tell you I don't have a chance with her! Don't you get it! Shit. You think being a jock is the answer to everything? Money?? Fuck. How would you like to be the school leper?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Swing Time Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds