• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Journey Into Submission Ch. 02

Journey Into Submission Ch. 02

After a long absence from this site, stopped by the other night, and was amazed at how many people had read my stories. So, thought I would take a stab at Chapter 2 of "Journey Into Submission".

Chapter Two: Journey into Submission-Shopping For Mistress

It had been months since I last saw Sea, and now she would be back in my life, taking control of my life in a little over 24 hours, and coming to my apartment. There was so much that would need to be taken care of, and so little time. I wanted our reunion to be perfect, and had thought I would have far more time in which to make preparations for her return. Placing the rose back on the passenger seat, I put the car in reverse and pulled out of my spot.

As I merged into traffic my mind was swirling in a million directions as I tried to concentrate on formulating a plan. Her perfumed note, the subtle scent of her rose kept distracting me as visions of her danced through my thoughts. The apartment, it needs to be neat as a pin. Brief consideration was given to calling my maid who came in once a week on Monday's, but that would not please Mistress, she would want me preparing our weekend nest myself. She had never stayed over, but there was hope. Housekeeping was not my most favored activity, and she knew this, was always finding small tasks requiring my attention when I would spend time with her. The most mundane tasks took on a sensual urgency when she requested them to be done.

Her voice whispering in my ear, "Darling, could you wash the tea cups and saucers, put them away, and then meet me in the den? I was thinking we could have a fire if you are up to bringing in some wood from the garage."

Her words always inspired me, made me want to do things to please her. So, first on the list would have to be chores. Since she had been traveling, going out for dinner was not a good idea, so perhaps the first thing to do should be shopping. I stopped to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks, and then headed for the park to write up a list.

The park always soothed me, my favorite bench along the waters edge where I went to think, or grapple with a problem at work. Just as I was settling in my cell phone rang, once, twice, "Hello, who is this?"

"Hi my precious pet, are you at the park?"

"Yes Sea"

"Are you alone?"

"Yes."

"Now what do you love calling me in private my pet? You know how it thrills me to hear you use those words."

Blushing, I quickly gazed around to make sure I was alone, "Yes my Mistress Love, I am alone."

" I knew you would go to the park. Now, before you start making your list, wanted to let you know we will be having company for dinner, dear friends of mine that I want to show you off to."

Company? The last thing I wanted to do was entertain strangers after not seeing her for months.

Her voice, a stern edge to it, "Now pet, I want you to wipe that scowl off your face; it is unbecoming on my submissive. We will have plenty of time to get reacquainted after they leave. I'd like you to prepare that beautiful leg of lamb you make, and perhaps you could bake up something sinful for desert? Could you do that for me my precious little pet?"

I could not help but smile, she knew me better at times than I knew myself. "Yes Mistress my love, I would be pleased to prepare dinner for our guests."

"Now, make your list, and do remember that I adore fresh linens. Sending you kisses my precious one."

The phone went dead before I had a chance to respond, and I knew better than to phone her back. It was one of her rules established early on.

Our call had helped to focus me. With company joining us, I had little time to worry and fret, but needed to get organized. Scribbling away on a legal pad, I'd written up quite a list of items I would need from various stores. Flowers, the leg of lamb from the butcher, fresh produce from the farmers market, and new linens.

New Linens...How could I have missed her hint? She adores fresh linens. So far in our relationship, I had always stayed over with her on those fortunate nights, but she had never stayed over in my home, shared my bed. Suddenly, the realization washing over me, I was beaming, excited at the prospect of preparing my home for my queen, my Mistress, the woman who had chosen me to please and serve her in every way. Sipping the last of my coffee, I gave the florist a ring. I wanted the flowers to be crisp and fresh, so placed and order, requesting a late afternoon delivery the next day. My shopping had begun.

Linens had moved way up the list, so I gathered my things, and returned to my car and headed for the mall. I would be requiring far more than just a new set of sheets. Dust ruffle to go over the box springs, new pillows, including some throws, some high quality sheets with matching pillow cases, and perhaps a goose down comforter in place of my well worn bed spread. Until this moment, my bed was functional, utilitarian in every way. Suddenly, I wanted it to be beautiful, inviting, and yes, pleasing to the woman of my dreams.

As is often the case, this revelation about my bed woke me up to the reality that my bathroom followed much the same pattern. Dial soap, some brown manly towels, deodorant, toothpaste and brush...in short, the bare essentials with no frills whatsoever. I made a mental note to buy towels, and to make a stop at Bed Bath and Beyond. With each passing moment, I found myself working my way through my apartment, seeing it in a different light, wanting to prepare and present it in a fashion that would be most pleasing to my Mistress, to the one I loved, part of me feeling guilty at not having started this process months ago.

Selecting linens took longer than I'd planned, but I hoped that Mistress Sea would be please with my selections. I bought all new goose down pillows, and picked up both a new down comforter, and a new bedspread with matching shams. With help from one of the clerks, I selected some beautiful sets of sheets in various shades of white, and picked out an assortment of seven throw pillows to compliment the look. In the same store I was able to select an assortment of new towels including two overly large, plush body wraps.

Looking at my pile of new found treasures, it occurred to me that she would need a robe, so I added Victoria's Secrets to my list of places to shop. I carried my purchases out to the car, and then headed back into the mall and made a beeline to Crabtree and Evelyn to select adequate soaps, and lotions fit for a queen.

By the time I'd finished at the mall, it was after three, and I still had to stop at the butcher shop, visit the farmers market, and make a stop at the grocery store for cleaning supplies. As I was sitting there in my car fretting over every thing that needed to be done the phone rang.

"Hello"

"My precious pet, how are you doing?"

"I am fine Mistress Love, just doing a bit of shopping for tomorrow."

"Wonderful. Now, I know I should have given you a bit more warning, but do so want to see you. I hope you do not mind, but I want your place sparkling tomorrow for my friends, so I've taken the liberty of calling your maid, and she will be there at eight tomorrow morning to help you clean, so that you'll have plenty of time to cook."

I was flabbergasted, and overcome with emotion. Just when this task seemed too overwhelming, just when it seemed I might fail, there was my Mistress with a helping hand. A tear streaming down my cheek, all I could say was, "Thank You."

"See you tomorrow night my precious pet." Again the receiver went dead.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Journey Into Submission Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds