• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother And Aunt Meet In His Room

Mother And Aunt Meet In His Room

12

(This story belongs in the series relating to Shobha, Ajay and Dipti. The story is self-contained and can be enjoyed on its own. The immediately preceding story, for those who seek continuity in the theme is titled "Shobha and Dipti comfort each other".)

Shobha lay back in bed, weak from the sexual marathon she and her co-sister had engaged in. (Co-sisters: an Indian definition of the relationship between women married to brothers).

This was her first visit to Dipti's place after the time when she inadvertently seduced her nephew, Dipti's son. On that visit she had taken the nineteen year old's virginity. Since then, Dipti who was deeply possessive of her son had decided that she could not afford to let Ajay lust after his aunt. She took him and gave herself sexually to him, making sure that she erased all memories of his saucy aunt. Dipti could see that Shobha was utterly desirable and she wouldn't blame her son if he started hungering for that luscious woman.

To break that hold Dipti made sure she visited her son's room often enough to ensure that he remained sated. She also stayed away enough to make sure she didn't become his habit. It was after all, fundamentally a taboo relationship. There was a fine line between bonding and comforting through sex and outright debauchery. And she didn't want to cross that line, even by mistake.

On this visit of Shobha's, both women exchanged notes on Ajay. Shobha was intrigued that her co-sister had been bold enough to break taboos and sexually engage her own son. As Shobha and Dipti exchanged notes, the arousal was dramatic. With each woman having told the other all, there were no barriers left. In lust, they melted into one another.

The women discovered that a fully intense pleasure and release from one another could come only with tonguing. First she tongued Dipti. And then Dipti returned the favor only to be shocked by the flooding from her pussy. Dipti flowed in the same way when Ajay fucked her. (Her husband just about managed to cum himself, so her pleasure in those encounters was limited.)

But Shobha discovered a new dimension to orgasm. The energy with which she took Dipti was compounded by the intensity with Dipti made her cum. Finally, when Shobha returned to her bedroom she was ragged and tired from the exertions. In a few months of visits, taboo sex and now a warm lesbian relationship with her co-sister had transformed her.

And for all the intensity, the uniqueness of feeling a woman's breasts and the connect, there remained the strong feeling in both of them, that a man was needed after all. There was something about the filling of the womb with a throbbing hot member. Preferably, Ajay's manliness.

As she lay there, drowsy with sleep and exhaustion, her mind wandered to the strong youth who was in bed in the room across the corridor. She had had him only once. But Dipti had feasted on the boy. Shobha's loins incredibly, stirred with lust at the thought of that young man. She wanted him, to feel his youthful vigor. She also wanted to teach him to eat her out. She wanted to cum on his face the way she had on Dipti's.

She did not know when she fell asleep. Even as those lustful thoughts ran through her brain, her body succumbed to sleep. She awoke in the wee hours of the night. She felt fresh and her mind straightaway went back to the lustful thoughts of her nephew. Shobha crept out of her room and slid into her nephew's room with the hunger of a tigress on a hunt.

She had tried to be as quiet as possible to make sure she didn't wake up anyone. She wanted all the time she needed to feast on Ajay. But she need not have bothered. As she entered the room she could make out the outline of a woman atop the boy. It could only be Dipti. She watched as the woman shook and shuddered riding the supine body under her. The breasts were jiggling as Dipti groaned out in pleasure as her son's cock, embedded up in her, gave her all the pleasure she wanted.

"The bitch!" thought Shobha, "She just had her fill of pleasure from me and now she wants him too," she cursed inwardly. She herself felt that way but that was not what was running in her mind. It was jealousy that Dipti had beaten her to Ajay' room. Dipti was riding her son vigorously, her head flailing and her hands playing with her breasts and resting on Ajay's chest for support. She still had on her bangles and her gold chain around the neck. They tinkled as she bounced, serving as reminders of the traditional background of all the dramatis personae. Each of those jewelry items was traditional in design and worn by tradition.

The wanton display from Dipti made her Shobha's juices flow. They had already moistened her walls as she walked towards Ajay's room in anticipation. But now there was a flow. And her co-sister did look radiant with all those adornments.

Shobha wanted in. The only way she could have her release was by fucking Ajay. She needed that throbbing, stocky cock plundering her. She had fantasized about him for months between the two visits. She had discussed him with Dipti and got turned on. Both women had fallen on each other and feasted. All turn-ons had been taken care of by furious and vigorous masturbation. Now she needed the young man himself; nothing else would do.

With determination to retain some of his erection for herself Shobha stepped forward. She grabbed Dipti's shoulders and pulled her to herself. Her hands grabbed the woman's bouncing breasts and clutched them, giving a shocked Dipti the relief of her grip and caress. Dipti was sobbing out her orgasms as Shobha clutched her. At any other time she could have stopped Shobha. But her cunt was in meltdown, her breasts were aching and Ajay was busy thrusting up. She wanted his hands on her but that was not happening. The boy was barely awake and hardly ready to respond when his mother started marauding him.

Nipples aching, head and neck not in control Dipti was beside herself. The precise moment when Shobha touched her shocked her. But instinctively, she knew it was a woman's hand and that could only be Shobha. She gratefully accepted the womanly caresses and the firm grip on her tits, postponing all thoughts of the incongruence of the situation to later.

She put her arms around Shobha and using the support of that woman, rammed down on Ajay's hard-as-ever cock.

"Shobha –ah –ah –ah –ah!" sobbed Dipti as orgasms wracked her body. She too had gone to bed aroused and had awoken all aroused and thinking of both Shobha and Ajay. She came to Ajay to quench the fires already in a state of wild arousal. She had thrown the sheet back and with a quick manipulation of his cock, focused on her own pleasure. From her swollen cunt, the orgasm was near-instant.

It was Ajay who found his mother's fucking rough and painful at first. The copious flow from the ramming cunt drenched him. His mother's wild state left him with little to do. He watched in fascination at first when she posed atop him in dramatic views of flailing breasts and rippling body. Then he was shocked when he saw someone entering the room.

And his cock jerked to a new hardness when his mother sobbed out his aunt's name. "Shobha, you shouldn't be here! Go away," pleaded Dipti as she clung on to the more generously built woman's frame. It was heavenly hugging her and feeling her soft yet firm hands on her aching tits. But in front of her son? This had to stop.

She tried pushing Shobha away but the struggle only added to the eroticism. It was a sexual wrestle. Shobha was still wearing a bed sheet knotted around her breasts. From the hall downstairs where she and Dipti had sucked orgasms out of each other, both women had just managed to grab a random selection of clothes to appear modest. Shobha had collapsed on her bed, just clutching the odds and ends to cover herself. When she moved out of her bed to Ajay's room she swept out with a bedsheet. That proved most useful now that Dipti was groping for her body.

She was groping for her to push her away. But that would come later. First would come the contact of warm flesh upon flesh. Shobha wantonly allowed the bedsheet to unravel and Dipti's determination to push her way was badly dented. She gasped as she felt Shobha luscious tits once again. The grappling continued amidst the humping of her son.

The boy was writhing from the mauling his cock was receiving at Dipti's cunt. As Dipti made up her mind to push away the intruding woman, Shobha slyly slid her hand down the other woman's belly. The hand reached the moist hot valley between the two bodies. Her fingers expertly reached for the splayed open clit as Dipti pounded down on Ajay. She strummed the clit and teased the mother as she fucked the son. Her fingers opened to ride down across the pillar of flesh – Ajay's cock - reaming Dipti.

"Chachi!" gasped Ajay as he called out to his aunt in agonized pleasure. "Yes beta," replied the aunt huskily, looking deep into Dipti's eyes. Dipti's lips were agape and eyes glazed as Shobha squeezed another tremor out of her clit. She raised and dropped herself on Ajay, twisting and turning to the pleasure. Shobha's other arm went under Dipti's armpit gently prising her off the cock from the grip of the cunt.

Shobha was nervous Ajay would spill himself before she had a chance to feast on the cock. She needed that in her cunt and now. She abandoned finesse for her share of the loot and pulled Dipti up.

Dipti wailed in frustration as she felt him being sucked out of her. She tried to wriggle back but Shobha proved more able. She rapidly formed a pointed clutch of five fingers and rammed them up the grabbing, pulsating cunt. Even as she was grateful for the filling of the vacuum in her cunt, Dipti convulsed at the pain the pointed rough thrust of fingers.

Ajay groaned in agony as his orgasm fell back from where it was rising. Shobha pushed Dipti back and both women fell back, Shobha on top of the woman she was sexually assaulting.

The open sexual war between the women left Ajay bewildered. Both women were objects of his deep desire and he was desperate for his own satiation but not at the risk of alienating either. He didn't know how to exercise his preference for one or the other. But his hands wanted to feel his chachi's full cushiony breasts and her bubbling hot cunt was a memory over which he still masturbated. He would love to have her. Yet here was mother, who made sure he never missed womanly comfort.

Slowly his hand wandered downward to take charge of his lonely if messy cock as his aunt devoured his mother.

And that was exactly what she was doing; devouring her. Fingers stabbed up the cunt and in the other hand was a twisted and tortured breast of Dipti's. Shobha's tongue was deep inside Dipti's mouth as the she breathed into her mouth as the other woman moaned her delight into her throat. Out of thee corner of her eye Shobha saw Ajay stroking himself. Her hand left Dipti's cunt and shot out to grab Ajay's wrist. She pulled his hand off the cock and whispered into Dipti's mouth, "Didi, dekho, hamara Ajay," (Sister, look, our Ajay)

With that sentence she set the agenda of a shared passion rather than a sexual predatory war between them for Ajay. That was exactly what both women had agreed while suckling on each other earlier on. It was easy to agree on everything in the heat of cum smeared faces sliding on each others bodies, lips kissing and hands caressing one another.

But in front of her son, Dipti felt hopelessly compromised and threatened as well. When Shobha characterized Ajay as "our" Ajay Dipti looked at her son, and watched the brutally aggressive Shobha changed into tender loving maternal figure; her hand was ever so gently and feather like moving up and down that marvelous specimen of manhood. Neither of their husbands were so specially endowed. Nor did they know how to use whatever they had. And Ajay had proved a great stud to have around by remaining shy; responding manfully but never demanding sexual favors.

For Ajay, yes, there was the sexually liberating experience of being dramatically seduced by women he had long admired. In hindsight, it seemed that much of his admiration was longing for those bosoms and the mystical dark secrets of a woman that magically attracted him. But somehow, Ajay never overcame his shyness or awe of his mother or of his Chachi.

At least, in his mother's case there had been a lot of coming and going. Still it was mostly in the dark and there were implicit "rules"; he never went to his mother – she came to him. Till she came to him and outside his bedroom, she was 'Mom', strict and all. Affection had grown but their physical sharing of that affection and the sexually explosive interaction was always by the soft shadows of night in his bedroom.

In his aunt's case, she had always been saucy and desirable and she had been the center of many a fantasy prior to the night of pleasurable mistakes. And that sauciness merely bubbled forth in their one sexual encounter. Secretly, even as he screamed to Dipti that she would be the only woman he could lust in that fashion, there were many nights when he shagged to the memory of his aunt mouthing him, sucking him, and fucking him.

He also had briefly tasted her pussy and now, after more of mum, he wanted to go further. Both Shobha and Dipti had simulated the effect of a cunt on his cock with their lips. He wanted to fully return the favor. But there was no asking, talking or telling. Both women were seniors in the rather structured Indian family and both relationships were seriously taboo. He stayed within the confines of that fearing the loss of his private sexual paradise.

He never spoke to anyone about it and never pushed the envelope by asking his mother to do more than what came naturally n their encounters. So the shyness remained and that explained the shock of having his mother and aunt openly acknowledge their relationship with him, in front of him. And demonstrating their own lust for one another, something he had not imagined. He knew he had a new scenario to fantasise upon and masturbate between sessions with his mom.

He watched in disbelief as Shobha tugged away her bedsheet-wrap and opened out her body to mother and son. Her body was all curves with heavy succulent breasts, in between them in the deep valley nestled her gold mangalsutra reminding everyone of the sheer illicitness of these events. She was saucy with the desirability of a mature, experienced woman.

As her fingers played the cock she rubbed her body against Dipti's. Dipti was slick with sweat from her exertions and Shobha luxuriated in smearing herself with the other woman's perspiration. Dipti thrust back up at Shobha even as she watched her son gaze reverentially at Shobha. As her body undulated in search of pleasurable contact, her pubic region rubbed against Shobha's less-than-flat stomach. Shobha felt a smear of a wet, warm, soppy, mess which was a testimony to how drenched Dipti was in her brief fucking of Ajay.

Dipti watched her son's eyes devour Shobha. Dipti realized that regardless of her control over the boy, which she had so deliberately established by feeding him sexually, Shobha held a special place in Ajay's mind.

"Dekho, didi!" exclaimed Shobha as if on cue. (Look!) She was expertly playing the sexual politics of the situation. She was making it possible to feast on her prey and extend her access but without alienating the custodian, Dipti, the mother. If she wanted, she would have to share. If she wanted more, she would have to showcase greater pleasure for Dipti. If she wanted to own both, she would have to feed Dipti's sexual curiosity and innocence.

"Isn't he marvelous?" she asked her stunned co-sister as she gently fisted him, her hands dealing with the sticky coating left by Dipti even as Ajay flowed afresh to her ministrations.

Dipti's throat choked. She started to say something but only a croaking sound emanated. Her hand clutched Shobha's ass trying to pull her in so she could grind her cunt against something pleasurable. Shobha turned to face Dipti fully. With a deliberate wide open set of lips she covered Dipti's mouth and slobbered on her lips, kissing as if she were sucking on overripe peach. Her fist closed tight on Ajay and her thumb ran teasing circles on the engorged head of his cock.

"Chachee!" groaned the boy as with each flick of the thumb he shuddered involuntarily, his whole body wracked by waves of pleasure.

"This," Shobha told Dipti tracing an outline of her lips with a pointed tongue, "belongs around this," she concluded, rewarding Ajay with a strong firm fist stroke.

Dipti gasped. In front of Shobha? God! But the woman held her head and ever so gently brought her face within inches of her son's throbbing aching cock. Ajay thrust his hips upward searching for his next stroke of Shobha's fist but there was no fist; Shobha just held the slab by two fingers, twitching and convulsing as it was.

Dipti opened her mouth to protest and suggest something else but she didn't really have anything ideas. She was ruled by lust. Her mind was dizzy. She could now simultaneously indulge in a banquet; the softness of a woman's love and breasts and the exciting prospect of a filling that only a male cock. There were some things only a snug, live, throbbing and real cock could provide; her Ajay's cock could provide.

Ajay grabbed his mom's head and with deft guidance from Shobha the open mouth was soon filled. Dipti squealed in protest as Ajay wildly – inconsiderately - rammed himself into her mouth, the cockhead hitting the back of her mouth. She pushed his thigh back and bobbed her head, getting more control and delivering more pleasure to the young man. Frantically she searched for Shobha's hand to plunge her fingers back into her cunt.

Dipti was desperate for relief. But Shobha was too preoccupied with introducing son to mother. Her lips were close to Dipti's lips. She was kissing her lips rather than looking to partake of the cock that was sliding in and out of those wide luscious lips. Her fingers outlined the bulge of the cock that she could feel through Dipti's cheek.

She loomed over both of them, her breasts swinging and swaying in their fullness as she coaxed them on. "Yes, Didi. Mouth him the way we want him to mouth us," urged Shobha. Ajay's eyes widened in disbelief. Obviously both women had been discussing him, in a very sexual way.

Out of the corner of her eye Dipti could see those magnificent breasts she had feasted on just a few hours ago. She wanted them at the same time as she wanted this cock. She wanted everything at the same time. Her cunt felt vacant, her breasts were screaming for attention and her hands wanted to maul Shobha.

But her son's vigor kept her occupied as she tried to make sure no thrust was missed and no occasion was spared in which lips slid over the cockhead effectively. She wanted every stroke to be an ounce of pleasure for her boy, her own little boy now grown into a strong young man. She was also content that Shobha had given her the more intimate role of pleasuring him, keeping her own involvement to directing mother and son.

But Ajay was eyeing those same delectable breasts at that very moment. If they were alluring to Dipti- an older woman, they were objects of wild desire for the youngster. Having been subdued in the confusion and embarrassment at the turn of events, Ajay now moved to a more active role. His mother had been rough and abrupt with him tonight and rammed herself down on his just-erect cock. Usually there was murmuring, stroking and a gentle arousal from sleep. Today it was quick and instantaneous.

He could not have known that Dipti had been in play with Shobha, though there were enough hints in the conversation now.

No doubt, Shobha had satiated her with a never-before clitoral orgasm. Very womanly, very warm, very intuitive touching her in all the right places. But is not the same as consuming a man like Ajay. And she had woken just a bit before Shobha and made the same decision her co-sister was to take. Feed on the young man!

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mother And Aunt Meet In His Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds