• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jogging with Dad

Jogging with Dad

My dad and I just came home from a run around the neighborhood. Mom wasn't home. The house was empty. Throughout our run we had talked about life in general. Anything and Everything. We even brushed on the subject of masturbation. I told him I was an addict and we both laughed. He asked me what I fantasize about and I said it depended how horny I was.

He asked me what was the kinkiest thing I've ever fantasized about. I mentioned a neighbor that lived next door to us. They were a nice looking older couple two doors down. About the same age as my parents. He didn't think it was that big of a deal. It wasn't kinky at all. He told me he thought Karen was hot too. After a while I finally came up with the courage to tell him. "I don't fantasize about Karen".... "Her husband, Bill." We were both quiet for a while.

My dad was a handsome man at forty six. I was twenty five. He wasn't the type to get angry. I was just wondering if maybe he was ashamed of me. Then he finally asked me... Almost like he was trying to come up with the courage. "What did you think about?" I just told him it was a random thought of Bill and I in the shower together. He laughed and said... "Man or woman -- shower scenes are always hot." I laughed it off and that was the end of that.

When we got home I went up stairs. Dad went into the kitchen for a drink. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. The warm water felt great washing over my body. Steam started to fill the room. I leaned back against the tile and closed my eyes. Keep in mind, this was a fairly large bathroom and good sized shower.

Suddenly, I heard the bathroom door open and close. And there was my dad naked. My heart skipped a beat. He opened the shower door. I couldn't believe what was happening. My breathing quickened. At first I covered myself. I was in shock. I didn't know what to do. Then my dad gently reached down and removed my hand from covering myself. We were close. Real close. He leaned in and gently kissed me on the lips. it was soft. And it was nice. Very nice...

I was still nervous. He kissed me again just as soft except this time his lips grasped my lower lips and gently sucked on it. My arms wrapped around his neck... At this point we both knew we wanted each other...

Dripping wet with the water running over us... kissing... our tongues going crazy on each other. He pushed me against the shower wall with our hard cocks pressed together... gentle thrusts of the hips... I get more aggressive and back him against the wall. I started kissing along his neck and shoulders as his head leans back against the tile...

kissing all the way down his stomach...kissing along his pelvis.. his cock falls between my lips as they gently catch it... My hot breath against his swollen head..my fingertips gently ran over his asshole. My warm lips wrapping around his hard cock my tongue against his shaft gently sucking.. my fingertip pressed into his asshole...taking his cock all the way in my mouth..

My head between his legs sucking and licking his shaft..driving my finger deep in his ass.. His head arches back as he dips his balls between my lips...lapping at them with my tongue.

I pulls his body down to me... his back slides down the tile...our lips violently interlock... kissing hard both of us moaning ... the water raining down on us... My hand working his hard cock... his arms slide around my hips and pulls me into him... I whisper, " I love you daddy" and he moans

Our open mouths press against one another.. our breath against each other... his hands slide over my ass.. gently spreading my cheeks. He takes a droplet of precum off the tip of his cock with his fingertip... he gently rubs it over my asshole lips...

He spreads my ass cheeks over his lap. With my asshole all lubed up he slowly lowers me down onto him.....his swollen head pressed against my asshole... I moan into his ear...

With my arms wrapped around his neck. His hands gently lift me and lower me onto him. I slowly start to ride him... His back arched against the wall... kissing and licking his chest... He holds me tight and starts to moan... Watching him, I instinctively lick his lips. I start to ride him harder...

To be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jogging with Dad

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds