• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Couple's Guide to Strap-ons

Black Couple's Guide to Strap-ons

I thought I could escape from it but I've come to realize that in the end there's no escape. It doesn't matter hard you try or how strong your resistance is, you will get what's coming to you. Fate simply cannot be avoided. It doesn't matter if you're an individual with exceptional abilities. The fabric of fate cannot be changed. My name is Jamal Trevor. Friends call me JT. I'm a young black man living in Atlanta, Georgia. The hero of this tale is the six-foot-three, 240-pound, caramel-skinned Ebony stud who is yours truly. I'm currently a student at Atlanta City College, majoring in Criminal Justice. Someday, I'm going to be a policeman. For now, I'm just a regular guy trying out the college life.

Atlanta City College is the first school that accepted me. A four-year, historically black private school with sixteen thousand students. Atlanta City College had an equal number of male and female students among its undergraduates, something which appealed to me a great deal. I wouldn't want to go to a college or university which was female-dominated. It's tough enough being black. I don't want to be a minority as a male student as well. Atlanta City College suited me fine. The curriculum was heavily slanted towards liberal arts. Also, they had a pretty good sports department. Atlanta City College sponsored Men's Varsity Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Football, Wrestling, Tennis and Golf along with Women's Varsity Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Equestrian, Tennis and Golf. They competed in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two.

I'm a hard-working black man from a strong and ambitious background. My father, Leroy Trevor is a civil engineer in Los Angeles, California. My mother, Janice Smith Trevor works as a dispatcher for the Los Angeles Police Department. I have two brothers, James and Jackson, who attend UCLA in Football and Basketball scholarships, respectively, and a sister named Nadine who's a student at Boston College in Massachusetts. We're the Trevor brats and we're all college students. The pride of our parents. I'm the youngest and I thought I'd spread my wings in ATL, a place I'd been dreaming about since forever.

As a young man in the big city, I found myself exploring quite a lot of places. I'm originally from Los Angeles. Atlanta was quite a change from my native Los Angeles. For starters, there were so many black people in positions of power in this city. I think the Black Power Elite lives in Atlanta, Georgia. I mean, the Major of the City is a black woman. There are several black selectmen and selectwomen serving on the board of select people. Yeah, this city really did seem like a Black Man's Paradise. Until I caught the disease affecting so many young black men.

It came without warning. I never even saw it coming. I was very careful. I took many precautions. I valued my life, my reputation and my health. Yet still it claimed me like it did so many of my brothers. See what I mean? In the end, all of my attempts to escape didn't even matter. I used to make fun of those who had it. I used to think I was invincible, that it could never happen to me. Unfortunately, this disease doesn't see race or sex. It only sees opportunity. All it needs to do is strike once, and then you're down for the count.

Man, I never thought I'd say this, but I am a Pegging Addict. All I did was try it once, you know, mostly out of peer pressure, and then I was simply hooked. I tried it with Diane O'Malley, this white chick I was dating. She was a student at Georgia Tech. A big and plump, red-haired and green-eyed Irishwoman. She had a fat ass and that's something I like on a female, regardless of race. I like a big woman. Even a six-foot-one, 300-pound dame like Diane. She's the one who got me to try the whole pegging business. A taboo among black males and their sexual admirers.

We were in her dorm at Georgia Tech. She was sucking on my dick and licking my asshole. I liked that stuff. That's when she asked me to try it. I was a little bit drunk and very horny, so I said I was down with whatever. She was all happy and stuff. Then, she fingered and licked my ass some more before lubing me up with KY Jelly. Afterwards, she produced a strap-on dildo and slowly began to fuck me with it. I've never tried anything like that before. She was very gentle with me, though. It hurt just a little bit, but after a while, I liked it. I can't believe this! I actually liked having a dildo up my black ass. That's messed up! What kind of black man does that make me?

Before long, Diane and I were trying out the kinky stuff together regularly. It was alright, I guess. I also like fucking her. I would lick and finger her pussy, get her nice and wet. Then, I'd make her cum. Afterwards, she was down for anything. Diane loved getting fucked in the ass. That's a very admirable quality in a woman. I would put her on all fours. Face down and ass up. Then, I would spread those plump white butt cheeks of hers and push my cock into her asshole. Diane was a real screamer. She would scream her lungs out as I thrust my cock into her asshole. Her asshole was wonderfully warm and tight. Just the way I liked them.

I would put my hands on Diane's hips and shove my cock deep into her asshole. She'd scream even louder and beg me for more. Now, that's what I like! I would slam my cock into the forbidden depths of her asshole and even smack that fat white ass of hers while fucking it. I loved watching Diane's fat white ass jiggle as I fucked her. It was a lot of fun. Yeah, I love fucking my plump girlfriend up her fat ass. Lots of men feel the same way. What can I say? No matter which way you looked at it, I was an anal addict!

Yeah, that's how it began. Diane and I started out as fuck buddies. I had some black and Hispanic girlfriends on the side but none of them were sexually adventurous or uninhibited like her. I liked Diane better than them. She was a total freak. We began to date exclusively. Well, one thing for sure, our sex life was always fun. We'd do anything together and I do mean anything. Sometimes, she invited another woman to join us and that was always fun. Spicing things up is a good thing. We had a passionate relationship over the next four years. I graduated from Atlanta City College with a Bachelors of Science degree in Criminal Justice. I then went to the Georgia State Police Academy. Diane O'Malley earned her Bachelors Degree in Engineering from Georgia Tech, and went to work for a company. We got hitched. Yeah, I'm the brother you see down the street with the plump white chick. And I'm actually happy!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Black Couple's Guide to Strap-ons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 866 milliseconds