• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Mustang GT

Mustang GT

I remember the first time that I saw a Mustang. It was a brand new '64 powder blue with a white top. It was pretty compared to what was around in those days. Many of the new car models were boring until the Mustang added some excitement to the mix.

I lusted over Mustang's until I bought my first one in '85, a black GT with a 5 speed and two tone charcoal gray interior with red piping.

I had to wait 12 weeks to receive the car because Ford ran out of wheels. The dealer tried to up the price on me, but I wouldn't hear of it. Then, they offered me money not to take delivery of the car, but I had a signed purchase and sale agreement. I figured they had another buyer who was willing to pay more. I bought the car with all the options, except for leather (Who gets leather in a sport car?) and paid $12,000 when everyone was paying $15,000 for the car. It was a popular car that year, all new for '85, and different and better than the '84's.

The greedy insurance company killed me with the insurance premium because it was a GT with the 8 cylinder instead of the 6 cylinder automatic, which most Mustang owners buy. I bought two more GT's after that car. I have a thing for Mustangs. They just feel right to me.

I also had a Camaro Z28, but I never bonded with that car the way that I did with the Mustangs. Much like the Corvette, the Camaro doesn't give you the road feel that the Mustang does. The Mustang is more forgiving and is easier to reign back in before the tail spins. When you reach the limits with a Camaro, it just goes and goes fast, much like the Porsche turbos of old. I don't know, but there is something about a rear drive pony car with a small block V8 that revs my motor.

The first thing that I did when I took delivery of my new Mustang was to remove the tires and put on better ones and sell the originals. Also, after having a Recaro seat in my Grand Am, I swap out all of the drivers seats of my cars for a Recaro.

I like Mustangs because they are cheap to buy and fun to drive. Also, you can customize the car any way you like it, there are so many Mustang parts and dealers out there who will help you to make your car one of a kind. I even drive my GT in the winter. I run it with 4 snow tires and have never been stuck in the snow.

Yeah, I know there are better cars out there, probably many of the Japanese and definitely all of German models, but I like that my Mustang is made in Dearborn Michigan. Yes, I know that lots of Japanese cars are now made in America, now, too, but I can't bring myself to buy a Japanese or German car. I still hold a grudge from WWII. Okay, I'm not old enough to have lived through the war, but my relatives did.

We could have been speaking Japanese or German today, not that would be a bad thing, but it was a bad thing to think about 60 years ago. Besides, the Japanese and Germans don't necessarily like Americans and America. Germany still has anti-Semitic Neo Nazi groups and Japan is a closed country, basically. You don't see too many Americans walking around their country in the way that you see Japanese-Americans freely walking around our country.

The last that I heard, it is difficult for an American to buy a house or to own a business in Japan or Germany. Anyone can own a home and/or start a business in America. You just have to go to your local convenience store to see what America is all about, foreigners.

I went to the local Ford dealership to price out a new Mustang and they won't budge on the sticker price. And forget about trying to get a Cobra even for sticker, those Cobra 500 are nice, but I don't know if they are worth $42,000. That's a lot of money for a Mustang. Now, they have the Shelby models that cost even more than that, $70,000. Still, every time I watch the Barrett-Jackson auctions, the Mustangs sell well and hold their value. Yeah, I like Mustangs, but when some of their models are selling for $35,000 and more, I have to seriously think about buying a BMW 3 series, probably, the best car in the world, so long as you buy the sports package with the Recaro seats and bigger wheels and tires.

I need to forgive and forget about the world war that happened another lifetime ago. My boss has already and he is Jewish. He bought an Audi. If I were Jewish, I don't think that I could reconcile buying a German automobile, especially if I had a relative who was in a concentration camp.

Yet, I will tell you right now. Never will I buy a car from Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, or Syria. Come to think of it, none of those countries make automobiles. Why not? I think I know the reason. All of their cars are equipped with bombs and would never make it through customs.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Mustang GT

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds