• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Can't Take Anymore!

Can't Take Anymore!

This story is collaboration. BiHornyGirl and Quik777 joined up to write from both his and her perspectives. We hope you enjoy and please let us know your thoughts. We would like to continue writing these stories and would love the feedback.

**********His***********

"......I would lick you up and down your shaft while I played with your balls." Tracy says via what seems like our 100th text message of the day. We are both at work and have been going back and forth about how horny we are. My business partner, Jill, is working at her desk next to mine, clueless to the vivid words being sent back and forth between us. I can't wait to get home and ravish you.

"Jill, I think I'm going to go home for lunch today. Can I pick you up something on the way back? Jill looks up and smiles. "I've got some plans at lunch too. Thank you though. Tell Tracy I said hi".

I wonder how she knew that I would be seeing you but just brush it off as I grabbed my coat and car keys.

*******Hers*******

I get home first and decide to start without you, which is something that you love. You come in the door & I'm on the couch watching porn (FFM) and it's looking quite hot. I'm completely naked with my legs spread and my 8" dildo up my pussy.

*******His********

After that last text message I couldn't get to the house fast enough. I was driving so quickly and had so many sexy thoughts going through my head; I was going to crash for sure. I speed into the driveway and see your car is already there. I rush to the door and hear the sounds of sex coming from the living room. As I round the corner I see you there with your dildo pushing in and out of your soaking wet pussy. I start to rip my clothes off as I watch you.

*******Hers******

I'm moaning super loud and you're sure that I'm going to cum for the first time today. You stand near me, watching me. My eyes are closed and I'm just listening to the moaning coming from the movie and moaning along with it, imagining your cock was deep in my sopping pussy. I'm rubbing my clit super fast and I start fucking myself faster and harder with the dildo. I push it in hard a few more times before pulling it out and my pussy juices start streaming from my pussy. You're immediately at it, licking and sucking.

********His********

I finish taking off my clothes just as I see you start to cum. I watch as you pull out the dildo and start to suck and lick it clean. I get down on my knees in front of you and start licking your perfect pussy. I find your tight little ass with my tongue and slowly lick all the way up to your clit. You taste so good and I can feel you shudder. I slide my finger up inside you as I look up and our eyes meet.

********Hers********

I smile at you and then look at the TV to watch as one girl mounts the other girl. She spreads the bottom girl's legs and bends her knees. She brings her pussy to the other girl's pussy and starts rubbing her clit all over her pussy. It looks really fucking good and the guy is standing by playing with his gorgeous cock. I tell you I have a surprise for you. I bring you to the bedroom and lying in the middle of it is your beautiful co-worker, Jill. She's naked and she's fingering her wet pussy.

********His********

I pull you to me and kiss you deep. "Has this been some sort of devious plan?" I say. "Maybe baby, why don't you just sit back and enjoy!" you say as you push me toward the chair in the corner of the room. I start stroking my cock as you crawl onto to bed. You pull Jill's hand away and replace it with your tongue. I marvel at the site of your beautiful body kneeling on the bed eating her pussy with your tight ass just feet away from me. My cock is really hard as I rub my precum around the head.

********Hers*******

Once in awhile I look back to make sure you're watching me, because I love it when you watch me. Jill is moaning loudly and I decide it's time for her to eat my pussy too. I go 69 on her and shove my tongue deep in her pussy. I look at you and attempt to get your eyes to go to the baby oil, which is on the bedside table. My sweet ass is up in the air while my pussy is being eaten and you smile at me.

********His*******

I see you look at the nightstand and see the baby oil sitting there. I get up and pick it up and move toward the end of the bed. From here I can see Jill eating your pussy and your perfect ass looks so good. I lean forward and lick your hole and then slide down to kiss Jill. I can taste you on her tongue. I get the baby oil and drizzle just a little on your ass. I rub it in with my finger and rub your tight hole. I hear you moan my name as I gently push inside your ass.

*******Hers*******

"Ooohh Alann!" I moan. You know how much I love my ass played with and fucked. Jill sees what's happening and reaches into the bedside table to grab a dildo. She knows what I want. While you continue to finger my tight ass, she slides the dildo into my pussy and starts fucking it while tonguing my clit. I start pushing my ass onto you and you slide your finger out and replace it with your cock, which has been begging to be fucked.

******His*********

"Oh my god baby", I say as I slide into your tight ass. Jill is fucking you with the dildo as I fuck your ass. I can feel her play with my balls as I plunge in and out. I reach forward to play with your nipples as you start to bring Jill to her first orgasm.

********Hers*******

I'm moaning so loud as I get both holes fucked. Both you & Jill are fucking me in unison. I continue tongue-fucking Jill who is LOVING it. She starts bucking while she moans and begs me to pull the dildo out. I pull it out and, who knew? Jill is a squirter! Her pussy is contracting like crazy and her sweet juices are squirting from her hot cunt. I put my mouth over her pussy to suck up the juices...mmmmmmm, fuck she tastes good!!

********His********

I hear you scream as Jill comes all over the bed. I can sense that you are ready to cum too so I pull my cock out and let Jill finish you off as I jerk my cock and cum on your pussy and her face. Then I lean down to lightly lick your ass as you explode in a huge orgasm.

*******Hers********

"OH FUCK" I scream as I start cumming like mad. Jill is excited by this and starts licking up my sweet pussy juices with a smile on her face. The one thing I haven't done yet with Jill is rub my pussy all over hers as I was watching the girls do in the porn. I grab Jill's legs and spread them. I bring her knees up, get on my knees and start sliding my cunt all over hers. Wow.... this feels fucking unreal. From where you're standing, it looks like I'm actually fucking Jill. Your cock starts coming back to life again, and you start to watch us again.

*******His********

You look so hot fucking Jill with your pussy. I start stoking my cock and Jill tells me to come closer. I kneel over her and she starts sucking my cock and licking my balls. You are so hot you start playing with and pinching your nipples. Jill's mouth feels so hot on my cock and the vibration of her moans is driving my crazy. I pull you two apart and make Jill get on her knees.

********Hers*********

Jill gets down on her knees and starts sucking your rock hard cock. She's moaning while she does it because your cock feels GREAT in her mouth. I love watching you get it on with someone else so I jump back on the bed and grab my dildo. Every time she slides her mouth down your shaft, I slide the dildo into my sopping wet pussy. You close your eyes and listen to me moaning and imagine it's your cock fucking me.

********His*********

Jill is such a good cocksucker. I love how she deep throats me. I can't take my eyes off of my beautiful lover as you plunge your dildo into you in time with Jill sucking me down. I lean as far as I can over Jill's back and play with her ass. I look at you in your eyes and you know what I want you to do. You pull the dildo out of your pussy and slide around so that you are behind her on your knees facing me. I rub Jill's ass as you place the dildo at her opening. She moans as you press inch by inch into her while you look me in the eyes. I can see your lust as you start to rock back and forth pushing and pulling the dildo inside her. As she sucks me I can feel her ass tighten around my finger and watch as it looks like you are fucking her from behind.

********Hers********

She starts moaning more and more as she's now getting the fucking of a lifetime, whilst having a hot cock down her throat, fucking her mouth. I reach around and start playing with your balls, begging for you to shoot your hot load down her throat. You start to moan now too and I'm sure you're going to cum right away.

*********His********

Watching you, feeling you, feeling Jill, are all too much for me. I moan as I start to cum. You come around to Jill and you both start to jerk me off as I cum all over both of you. I cum over and over these two wonderful women and watch as they moan and kiss each other sharing me. I lay back as you and Jill continue to kiss. 'That was amazing' I say to Jill. 'I want Tracy to cum again baby, why don't you give her some more of your talented tongue.'

********Hers*********

Jill pushes me back onto the bed, grabs the dildo and slides it back in. She then starts nibbling on my clit. She knows what to do to make me cum, and fast. She starts fucking me with the dildo hard and fast - just the way I like it. She's flicking my clit with her tongue and I'm moaning soooo loud. I start rubbing my tits and begging for a good hard fucking. It only takes another minute before I reach down and take that dildo out of my pussy and start squirting my sweet cunt juices all over the bed and Jill's face. I'm squirming all over the bed like I'm having a seizure and my pussy keeps contracting and forcing more and more of my pussy juice out. Jill starts rubbing the dildo up and down the slit of my pussy and I continue to cum. Jill comes up to you and starts kissing you so you can taste my sweet juices. We all pass out in our bedroom, covered in cum and sweat.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Can't Take Anymore!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 134 milliseconds