• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Welcome Home

Welcome Home

The weatherman stated that it was going to be a great day. I was getting off from work and crawling into bed. My significant other has been out of town for the past week on business. I sure wish she could be here this morning because I could use some lovin'. As I removed my clothes and prepared for bed, the breeze caught my mid-section at just the right angle causing me to take notice of the tingling in my penis. I tried to ignore it and climb into bed. The sheets rubbing against my naked body stirred something inside me. I could feel the blood rushing causing my sexual appendage to swell.

I reached under the bed and removed the gentleman's magazine that has been keeping me company for the past few days. I casually flipped through the pages and gazed at the gorgeous female bodies as I have time and time again. However, they still create an arousal that must be satisfied. I firmly took myself into my right hand and created the motion that would eventually lead to my self gratification. I sat on the edge of the bed, placed the magazine in front of me and continued flipping the pages pausing for a momentary fantasy with each naked lady. Again and again I stroked myself waiting for that climatic moment. Before I could reach the point of inevitability, I heard the front door open. Oh God, I can't get caught pleasuring myself! I flung the magazine under the bed, frantically throw the blanket over my overexposed body and pretended to be asleep.

Carmen eased into the room and slipped onto the bed. She started playing with my ear in an attempt to wake me. I rolled over and asked, "Why didn't you call me?"

She stated, "I hoped I could catch you before you went to bed. I wanted to invite you out for breakfast since it is such a beautiful day."

Unaware that I was still sporting an erection under the covers, I thanked her by trying to seduce her. After a few moments of passionate kissing, I was mistaken in thinking I was about to have my way with her. I slid out from under the covers and began to undo her blouse. At that moment, Carmen broke contact and insisted that since it was such a great morning, we had to go for a walk in the park.

In disbelief, I pointed to my erection and asked, "What are we going to do about this?"

Carmen stood up, headed for the door and stated, "Put some clothes on it and bring it with you." She exited the room and needless to say I was more than a little disenchanted.

Not knowing exactly what was in store for me and now just wanting to go to sleep, I threw on a sweat suit and headed for the car. Carmen was already sitting in the car with a smile on her face and ready to enjoy the morning. I got in the car failing to notice what she is wearing. The small talk was at a minimum during the ten minute drive to the park. I parked and we exited the car. Carmen began to make nice as we strolled onto the walking path. She knew exactly what to do to make me melt. As hard as I tried to remain upset, she got me to laugh and I threw my arms around her. That's when I noticed she was completely naked under her jacket. She knew I had discovered her secret and began laughing.

I asked, "What in the world are you doing?

Carmen stated, "I had a dream last night about us walking through the park and I was teasing you with my naked body." I must admit that it definitely salvaged the morning.

Casually walking through the public park with only a thin jacket keeping her from being cited for indecent exposure was exciting. It was indeed a beautiful day. We stopped at a bench and I sat down. She stood in front of me and threatened to unbutton her jacket. I knew it wasn't going to happen so I just stared, challenging her with my eyes. Slowly she unbuttoned the jacket and revealed every inch of that body that I had intimately caressed and sorely missed. Only today, in this light, in this location, that body was more erotic than it had ever been. Slipping my arms inside the jacket and around her waist, I pulled her close and felt those breasts against my face. As I kissed her stomach, I could smell her perfume and hear her moan for more. I looked up and saw a couple walking their dog along the path about a hundred feet from us. I hoped they couldn't see exactly what we were doing and ruin the morning for us by calling the Rangers. I looked up the path and observed a picnic structure. I reluctantly buttoned her jacket and headed toward the structure hoping it would provide more cover for what I had in mind.

We arrived at the structure and I surveyed the area. I positioned us between the woods and the walking path using the waist high wall as cover. I pushed her against the wall, looked into her eyes and thanked her for convincing me to walk with her. As we kissed, I unbuttoned her jacket and explored the roundness within. Her perfume was like a drug making me want to go to extremes no matter who was looking. I took a few moments to lean down and introduce her nipples to my tongue. That was enough for me. My sweat pants were restraining a cock that had to be released.

I turned her around, bent her over the wall and lifted her jacket. Her round bottom was waiting for me. I pulled the front of my pants down enough to hook them under my balls. I then found that wet spot, slightly bent my knees and inserted my stiff manhood into her. I began thrusting, giving no thought as to who could see my depravity. One hand was on her shoulder while the other was on her waist. As each stroke drove me deeper into her, I could also see her ass cheeks vibrate. The breeze was tickling my butt cheeks and the sensations through my cock were becoming too much. Yes, yes, she panted until I heard her passion peak. Not a moment too soon because the pressure in my testicular sack was about to blow. On the last and final thrust, I could feel my toes ripping through my sneakers. My warm fluid escaped from my stiff shaft and into her. My head fell onto her back as I caught my breath.

When I looked up, I could see an older gentleman walking his dog on the path. I assumed he was unaware of our actions because he waved to us. Out of breath and feeling pretty bold, we both waved back and gave a mischievous laugh. I pulled my wet and softening tool out of her and flopped it back into my pants. She stood, buttoned her jacket, took my hand and we began walking toward the car.

After a few steps, Carmen stated, "I can feel our juices running down my leg."

That same laugh came over us again. I don't think she realized how much that statement turned me on.

We arrived at the car and I placed a towel on the seat for her. She sat and slowly pulled back her jacket to show me the moisture on her legs. I also got a glimpse of the womanly fur on her secret spot. The devilish look in our eyes only meant the sexy event hadn't concluded. I entered the car and can only remember her sexual taunts on the way home. She unbuttoned her jacket just enough so that only I would know her secret as we drove through traffic. The glimpses of her breasts while vehicles sat next to us at the traffic lights were causing a delightful pain in my crotch. The drive home never took so long before.

I opened the garage door and parked the car. I got a glimpse of her naked body as she exited the vehicle and allowed her jacket to open fully. She didn't have her key so she had to wait for me in order to enter the house. I approached and gave her a hug. The kiss that followed was unplanned and as spontaneous as it gets. The longing and passion overwhelmed us. There, with the garage door still open, I knew I had to have her again. She must have known what was on my mind because she reached down and massaged the bulge in my pants. We moved to the front of the car and used it to block the view of any peering neighbors. Scrambling like it was my first time; I kicked off my shoes and pants. Simultaneously we removed the others jacket. I picked up the clothing and spread them across the hood of the car. The embrace of our naked bodies distracted me from the garage door opener on the wall on a few feet away. The thrill of being seen by any one of my neighbors made me feel like a porn star. I wanted to perform like I had seen men perform in so many porn films.

I helped her onto the hood of the car and took a leg in each arm. Luckily, the height and temperature of the hood was just right. I spread her legs and she took hold of my stiff rod guiding it into her. I could feel the moisture from our previous activity on the tip of my dick. I could also feel her using her other hand to clear the entrance to her throbbing canal. In it went. The sound we released could have easily been heard on the street. My motion was slow and deliberate. The pleasure was like never before. In the shadows I could see her breasts. Her nipples were erect and asking to be sucked. Unfortunately, that was a request that could not be granted from my position. All I could do was keep those legs spread and satisfy our needs.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I lost track of what I was doing. That momentary lapse caused my cock to slip out. No instruction was needed because before I could formulate the thought, she was reaching for it. She guided me back on track and placed her hands back onto my hands. I could feel the moisture her hands picked up from my cock, which was wet from our juices. Our grunting and panting increased with the rhythm. I could feel her hands squeezing mine and I knew that time was getting close. I hurried my pace so that we could climax at the same time. As her climax was coming to a close, mine was beginning. My deep forceful stokes caused her to climax again. My legs were exhausted and I had to withdraw immediately. Carmen just laid there exhausted and waiting for me to help her up. I pressed the switch to close the garage door so that we could move about freely. As I was waiting for the door to close, I leaned against the car to catch my breath and felt something dripping on my foot. I looked down and saw both cum and sweat dripping onto my foot and spotting the garage floor.

After a minute to recover, I helped her up and we kissed. We've had "enthusiastic" sex before but it was different this time. Better and very much desired. We had to shower in separate bathrooms to prevent another exhausting episode. Another episode would have surely rubbed us raw. When I arrived in the bedroom, I saw my gentlemen's magazine peeking out from under the bed. It had turned out to be a much better morning than I had planned for myself.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Welcome Home

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds