• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Tames Bitchy Women

Anal Sex Tames Bitchy Women

My name is Kassandra Joan Noorse. I am a tall, good-looking and chubby, large-breasted and big-bottomed young black woman living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Many people consider me to be a total bitch. And you know what? They're absolutely right. I am a bitch. A totally ghetto bitch. If you don't like it, sue me. Or better yet, kiss my fat black ghetto booty. Lately, though, I met a strong man named Samuel who endeavors to cure me of my bitchiness. All I can is, good luck to him! I ooze complete and absolute bitchiness out of every inch of my body. If you don't believe me, just ask anyone who's ever been around me for longer than sixty seconds. They'll tell you exactly what I'm like!

I met Samuel when I was a newbie at the college campus which I now attend. I had heard something about the man's reputation. Everyone on campus knew about Samuel. The big and tall, forthrightly bisexual black male student who held the campus in the palm of his hand. He was a political activist for obscure yet important issues like Men's Rights and Male Victims of Abuse. He was also an icon of the Bisexual Community and had a presence on the political activism landscape of Boston City. I couldn't believe it! The man was black and bisexual, yet everyone wanted a piece of him. He was very talented, proud and completely full of himself. We had a lot in common.

Before I came to the world-class city of Boston, I used to live in the City of Champions. In case you don't know, I'm talking about Brockton City. I attended Brockton Academy and I was a member of the Women's Volleyball team. As a five-foot-ten, 250-pound female, I was one of the most dominant players they had. I was also on the Women's Wrestling team. As a wrestler, I dominated the heavyweight class. It's good to be a big black woman when you're playing contact sports. I don't have a thick and plump body for nothing. Yeah, I had a good time at Brockton Academy. Both academically and athletically. I graduated in 2005 and then began my college career. I transferred to the new college where I met Samuel. I heard both women and men talking about him and I just had to find out for myself what the fuss was about. Seriously, I just had to do. The bisexual black superman all the students couldn't get enough of would be tested by yours truly.

That's what I do to all the people in my life. I push and shove them, both emotionally and physically. I want to know if they can be broken. It's a game I play. Of course, nobody told me that Samuel had sociopathic tendencies and a Genius-level IQ. Had I known this, I might have proceeded differently. Instead I found out the hard way that playing with Samuel was like playing with the Devil. Actually, Samuel is a lot worse than the Devil. Deep down, the Devil is merely evil. Samuel is something else. The most profoundly wicked man I've ever met. He was proud. He was arrogant. He was macho. He was sadistic. He was ruthless. He was remorseless. He was brilliant. He was seductive. And he never lost to anyone, ever.

I tried to get Samuel's attention, but he didn't notice me. He was too busy making out with Andrew Douglas, a sexy light-skinned black guy from Boston College. Hot damn. I knew Samuel was bisexual. I'd heard all about it from the gossiping women and talking men on campus. However, it's one thing to be told about something and another one to see that thing with your very eyes. I simply didn't get it. I mean, Samuel was a tall, good-looking black man. He attended one of the best colleges in the United States of America. He came from a wealthy background. He was a published author, albeit one of erotically charged and totally filthy works. Why didn't he just get himself a woman? Why did he have to have a man? I guess I'll never know.

I tried to run into Samuel and every time, I would try to flirt with him or say something nice. He didn't seem to notice, since he was such a campus celebrity that getting checked out by women or men didn't seem to faze him. Last year, Samuel led the entire student body in a massive fundraiser to save the sports department. The school fielded a few varsity sports teams : Men's and Women's Basketball, Men's and Women's Volleyball, Men's and Women's Cross Country, Men's and Women's Soccer, Men's and Women's Golf, Men's and Women's Swimming, Men's Wrestling, Men's Football, Men's Baseball, Women's Equestrian, Women's Softball, Men's and Women's Fencing, Men's and Women's Ice Hockey, Women's Field Hockey and Men's and Women's Lacrosse. The school had an equal number of male and female students, so the teams weren't getting cut due to infernal Title IX concerns. Even though I'm a female athlete, I'm not that fond of Title IX. Too many feminist college administrators used it to chop the men's sports teams and we get blamed for it. What these administrators don't realize is that plenty of us female athletes don't like to see our men's teams be taken away due to outdated laws.

No, the Athletic Department of the college was considering cutting some of the sports teams because of budget cuts. We were a public university and this year, we lacked sufficient funding for the sports teams. Samuel stepped forward and saved the day. He's well-known as a Men's Rights Activist and he called upon his friends from the Men's Activism Network. They came by the droves and joined forces with the students. Together, they raised funds upward to one million dollars and thus were able to save the various sports teams that our college offered. Yes, Samuel was a Hero in the eyes of many. I found myself beginning to wonder if there's anything this controversial character cannot do. He polarizes people more than a certain female presidential candidate does. People either love him or hate him. There's no middle ground.

My hard work paid off and slowly, Samuel began to notice me. I found out that he wasn't only into good-looking guys. No, this bisexual black stud had a thing for big women with big butts. He liked to fuck them in the ass. I blushed when I heard this. I've never had anything up my ass. No way was I letting any man stick his dick up my poop chute. Unfortunately, that's where my dilemma lay. I wanted to get Samuel and keep him for myself. He was the Prize all the gay men and straight women on campus were fighting over. If I wanted him, I'd have to take it up the ass. That was the price I had to pay.

I paid the price. I seduced Samuel and got him into my bedroom. As a macho black stud, he quickly took control. He made me suck on his long and thick, famously uncircumcised black cock. What he called his many inches of Black Man Power. I sucked his cock and licked his balls. When he came all over my face, I was shocked. He laughed and told me to drink it. I complied. Then, I offered him my sweet pussy. He decided to pass. I was shocked. What kind of man passes up a good pussy? Samuel told me he wanted to fuck me in my fat ass. I grimaced, and nodded. He put me on all fours and spread my plump black butt cheeks wide open. I felt so nervous. I was scared. Samuel could tell. He asked me if I was an anal sex virgin. I nodded fearfully. He smiled gently. I thought he was going to be gentle. Instead, he promised to fuck me hard. Then, he pushed his cock into my asshole.

They say anal sex hurts. If you ask me, hurt is not strong enough a word. It was fucking murderous! I mean, Samuel plunged his cock up my ass and it felt harsh. I felt like my ass was being split in half. I'm not kidding! Samuel didn't seem to notice my discomfort, or maybe he just didn't care. He grabbed my wide hips and gleefully rammed his cock into my asshole. I screamed like a madwoman as he had his fun. He berated me while fucking me in the ass. He said that big women had the tightest assholes and he was totally into fucking us where the sun didn't shine. Oh, shit. What I read about him was true! He really was a butt hole pirate!

Oh, man. This stuff was the bomb! The black motherfucker kept drilling his cock into my asshole. And amazingly, I found myself liking it. The pain was excruciating in the beginning, but it slowly gave way to sweet pleasure. And I couldn't get enough of it. Samuel pounded his cock up my ass. He slammed his dick so far up my ass, I thought it was going to come out of my mouth. Oh, shit. I suddenly felt something else. Oh, no. Tell me that motherfucker did not just shoot his load up my ass! He did! He actually blasted my asshole full of his hot cum. I scream as I feel his hot cum rush through my asshole like water in a bursting dam. This was intense!

A few minutes later, Samuel pulled his cock out of my asshole. He told me that I now had a gaping asshole. Then, he jerked his dick and came all over my face. I was stunned. The bastard grinned, and told me to lick all of his cum. I did. Afterwards, he left and told me since I had a nice juicy butt hole, he might fuck me again. Or he might not, if he found a better deal from some female or some guy. I got mad and threw a pillow after him. Who does this motherfucker think he is? He laughed and walked away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Anal Sex Tames Bitchy Women

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds