• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Office

The Office

It was a dangerous game they were playing and if caught they would surely pay the consequences. She had only worked at the office for a year but already knew her way around the higher ups and she knew if found out she definitely would be terminated. He had been a CEO of the company for the last four years and he knew what his price would also be.

Their affair was one that was not only dangerous but also flammable. They were sure noone in the office was aware of what was going on, they had kept it so low keyed, but you could never be too sure. Working in different sections of the office, noone guessed that when they decided to work late they weren't actually working.

Sylvia was a beautiful woman, slightly overweight with breasts that a man could hold and suck for hours. She wore her clothing appropriately and never wore anything too revealing. Christian had noticed her a few weeks after she had started working as one of the secretaries and the minute their eyes met he knew that he would possess her. One way or the other he would have her no matter what the consequences.

Tonight of all nights was probably one of the hottest in the city and when the office closed there would still be two lights on. Sylvia told the others that she still had a pile of work and would be there most of the night when they had asked her to go out and have a drink with them. She told them that she felt bad for always having so much work to do but she had to keep her job to pay the bills since her husband had been laid off. Everyone knew the story that Sylvia gave about her home life and how her husband had been unemployed for the last few months and couldn't find work as a contractor.

Once everyone was gone and she was along Sylvia gave herself a minute to breathe. She felt bad for lying but she knew that the office thing had to be kept quiet, if her husband ever found out he would kill her for sure. At least she thought so anyhow. This kind of betrayal would be the last straw for her marriage but she just couldn't tell Christian no. She was in love with him but she didn't want him to know. It would only cause problems between them and she didn't want that.

Thinking about how they had met six months ago she began to get wet. They were in the elevator when the damn thing had stopped for no reason. They were stuck in that box for over an hour but had found something to entertain them. He introduced himself to her while they were each standing in their corners and she replied in turn. He asked her about herself and out of the blue and quite shockingly he told her that he was attracted to her and asked her if she would mind if he kissed her. He was so handsome she thought and she told him that he shouldn't but that she really wanted him to.

He came to her corner and holding her face so tenderly he placed his lips ever so slightly on hers and traced her lips with his tongue. He then deepened the kiss when he felt her respond and the next thing she knew his hands were all over her breasts. He told her what he wanted to do to her while they played swords with their tongues. She told him that she was married and that she had never thought about another man until now.

He told her that he had never done anything like this before and for some reason she believed him. As they continued to kiss his hands moved further down her lush body and reaching under her dress he found her treasure. She moaned the minute his hand touched her lips and he started to rub down there. She told him that she wanted to feel his cock as she began to unzip his dress pants.

All of a sudden the phone on the elevator wall rang and they both stopped in shock. He turned and lifted the phone told the person there were two people inside and the person on the other end told him to be calm, they would have it fixed within the hour. He said thank you and hung up the phone. Turning back to her he could see that she really wanted to continue where they had left off. He went to her and yanked her dress up asking her in the meantime if she wanted him to fuck her.

She looked at him a bit surprised and hesitantly said yes. He pulled a condom out of his pants pocket, how convenient and rolled it onto his hardened cock. She had never seen anything so big in her life, her husband wasn't as big as she had once thought he was. Christian asked her if she had ever been fucked up her ass and she told him yes that she loved it. He told her to turn around then and hold onto the bars on the sides of the elevator. Doing as she was told he bent down and licked from her wet pussy all the way back to her asshole, getting her lubricated. He put the head of his cock in and asked her if she was ready. She told him she was and began to push against him.

She sighed saying "This feels so good!" and he began to pump faster.

She gave him complete control of her body without a second thought. She realized for some reason this all seemed right. He told her that he was going to cum in a few minutes but he wanted to fuck her pussy before he did. Stopping the ass action she quickly went down on her knees and drew his swollen cock into her awaiting lips. She sucked him for a few minutes while looking up at his face. He had his head thrown back and his eyes closed telling her that she was a good cock sucker and that he loved what she was doing, how he wished things were different. At that he opened his eyes and looked down into hers, he told her that he meant what he said but circumstances were beyond his control.

She asked him if he was ready and told him that she was and she couldn't wait any longer. He pulled her up to stand in front of him, breasts standing firm and a wet pussy to explore. With her taking hold of the bars he lifted her up against the wall, and slid his cock in so fast that at first she didn't realize it, until he started to rock her against the same wall. As she was being fucked, she wrapped her legs around his waist and told him that she wanted it faster and as hard as he could. She began to squeeze her muscles which he could feel and he told her he was coming. As she gave one last squeeze, that was all he could take, it felt so good that he rammed his cock in and out until he heard her breathing change and knew she was coming also.

She kept telling him he was a bad boy and that she wanted it harder. As he kept pumping, even after he was done himself, he brought her to a climax she never thought was possible. She clamped down on him and started to ride him, up and down, up and down until finally going limp against him. Standing in that elevator still intertwined with each other they kissed one last time. Letting her slide down to the floor Christian told her that they had better hurry and get dressed. She laughed at that and asked him if this had really happened. He told her that it had and that he would like to do it again some time but it would totally be up to her.

Standing there in the elevator, briefcase in hand Sylvia knew that some things in her life had just changed. No longer would she be satisfied with her husbands lousiness in bed. She would have to show him a thing or two that she had learned at the office. She couldn't wait until the next time she was trapped in an elevator with Christian, perhaps he would teach her something else.

As the elevator started to move again, Sylvia wondered if this was just sex for Christian or if it would turn out to be something else. She would have to wait and see what he had meant when he said that he would like to do it again. Reaching over to her Christian lifted her hand to his lips and gave it a soft gentle kiss and told her that he hoped she had enjoyed the time they had spent in the elevator. With a blush and a wicked smile she told him that she had and that she hoped there was a next time like he wanted.

Walking out of the elevator, he turned to her smiling, holding out his hand. He told her that he hoped she would be all right and walked away. The repairman standing there asked her if that was Mr. Christian Sanders.

Blinking she said "Yes that's him, he is a very kind man. You wouldn't believe how calm he kept me in that elevator. I hope Getting stuck in there doesn't happen again." The repairman told her that it should not have happened this time, he couldn't see anything wrong with the elevators electrical panel.

Walking away from the repairman Sylvia just smiled and whistled her way to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 170 milliseconds